PDA

View Full Version : Life Pick a person to marry from this list.

Rain Man
06-29-2010, 10:12 AM
Assume you're not already married, and you have your choice among all of the people shown in the poll.

Assume all other attributes are identical among the people in the poll, and the only variables are the ones shown.

Poll forthcoming.

RedNFeisty
06-29-2010, 10:14 AM
I'm waiting.......

tyton75
06-29-2010, 10:15 AM
still waiting

loochy
06-29-2010, 10:15 AM
Hurry up. I want to pick the hot one.

Duck Dog
06-29-2010, 10:16 AM
Just like my current wife, I'm kept waiting.

DonTellMeShowMe
06-29-2010, 10:17 AM
dang too many choices

RedNFeisty
06-29-2010, 10:17 AM
Hurry up. I want to pick the hot one.

No way man, I get the hot one!!

Bowser
06-29-2010, 10:18 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/angi1vwUkQc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/angi1vwUkQc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

CoMoChief
06-29-2010, 10:19 AM
Thread FAIL

loochy
06-29-2010, 10:20 AM
No way man, I get the hot one!!

We can share during bedtime?

Rain Man
06-29-2010, 10:20 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing the results of this.

Reaper16
06-29-2010, 10:22 AM
I picked "little bit smarter/lot more attractive." I get stiffies for women who are smarter than I am.

loochy
06-29-2010, 10:22 AM
I don't know which one to pick...what category would badgirl fall under?

Hydrae
06-29-2010, 10:24 AM
Same smarts as you and much better looking than you

Someone I can converse with and drool over.

Bowser
06-29-2010, 10:25 AM
Same smarts as you and much better looking than you

Someone I can converse with and drool over.Winnah!

loochy
06-29-2010, 10:27 AM
I'd pick much smarter and much better looking. It would be nice to have someone that knows how to actually take care of things instead of playing the "I'm dumb because I'm just a girl" card. Also she would be hot, which is a given.

ClevelandBronco
06-29-2010, 10:32 AM
I'd hope for a woman that I suspect is little smarter than I am, and I have no idea how to weigh relative attractiveness in increments of a little more or a little less.

This much I know to be an absolute fact: As a woman ages, her wisdom becomes her beauty. I would choose accordingly.

Steron
06-29-2010, 10:33 AM
Same smarts as you and a little better looking than you.

RedNFeisty
06-29-2010, 10:36 AM
We can share during bedtime?

I don't know. Are you smart enough and cute enough??
:)

RedNFeisty
06-29-2010, 10:39 AM
I find intelligence to be a big turn on, but for looks I think if they are out of my league, then they will eventually stray for better looks. So, I went with much smarter with equal looks.

kc rush
06-29-2010, 10:44 AM
I'd pick much smarter and much better looking, but being much smarter and better looking she would know that she could do better than me.

RJ
06-29-2010, 10:56 AM
My wife is smarter than me, better looking than me and younger than me. And that's all fine by me.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-29-2010, 11:00 AM
And in early polling, the 1 trait leading all others? Much better looking than you. Color me shocked. LMAO

DMAC
06-29-2010, 11:02 AM
I'm not perfect, but pretty close.

So I need someone who is as smart as me. She can't be a lot hotter cause that is probably pretty impossible. I am an extremely handsome man.

But, I am also humble, so I know there has to be someone a bit more attractive than me.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-29-2010, 11:02 AM
I find intelligence to be a big turn on, but for looks I think if they are out of my league, then they will eventually stray for better looks. So, I went with much smarter with equal looks.

And even if they never would, are most people comfortable enough in their own skin to not push them away in jealous rage?

My wife is infinitely better looking than me, but I know she'd never cheat on me. I didn't in the beginning though, and I damn near fucked it up before it ever got started, and I'm not the jealous type to begin with.

RJ
06-29-2010, 11:07 AM
And even if they never would, are most people comfortable enough in their own skin to not push them away in jealous rage?

My wife is infinitely better looking than me, but I know she'd never cheat on me. I didn't in the beginning though, and I damn near ****ed it up before it ever got started, and I'm not the jealous type to begin with.

It's a skill that has to be developed. Most men, especially younger men, will fuck it up a few times before they figure it out. I know I learned the hard way.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-29-2010, 11:10 AM
It's a skill that has to be developed. Most men, especially younger men, will fuck it up a few times before they figure it out. I know I learned the hard way.

You're walking a fine line when you tell your wife, who could do much better than you, that if she doesn't watch her tone you're going to put her over your knee and spank her ass.

Once you successfully pull it off though, it's game over. You're the king.

CosmicPal
06-29-2010, 11:10 AM
Can I just pick Marisa Tormei?

http://www.moviereviewblog.net/wp-images/marisa-tomei-the-wrestler.jpg

CoMoChief
06-29-2010, 11:13 AM
I dont care if a woman is smarter than me.

Absolutely have no problem w/ a woman being better looking than me, in fact I prefer it, and I dont know of any guy who wouldnt want that unless they have insecurity issues.

pr_capone
06-29-2010, 11:19 AM
My dream girl

NSFW

http://tinyurl.com/28sqre3

I do have a slight fetish for little people. :D

Rausch
06-29-2010, 11:21 AM
Can I just pick Marisa Tormei?

http://www.moviereviewblog.net/wp-images/marisa-tomei-the-wrestler.jpg

Odd.

I had a dream the other night we got married in vegas.

Well, not odd. More like fucking awesome.

Rausch
06-29-2010, 11:24 AM
My dream girl

NSFW

:spock:

pr_capone
06-29-2010, 11:28 AM
:spock:

What exactly is not hot about a naked, well proportioned, dwarf with shaved goodies who is holding an AK with a collapsible stock?

CoMoChief
06-29-2010, 11:34 AM
I wanna marry Jessica Beil.

No really.....I do. And I will.

luv
06-29-2010, 11:39 AM
A little smarter, and equally attractive.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-29-2010, 11:39 AM
My dream girl

NSFW

At 6'5 and 275lbs, I always thought I was a little off for being so attracted to girls who are 5' tall and a buck oh five. Not anymore though. Thanks for that! :thumb:

RedNFeisty
06-29-2010, 11:57 AM

My wife is infinitely better looking than me, but I know she'd never cheat on me. I didn't in the beginning though, and I damn near ****ed it up before it ever got started, and I'm not the jealous type to begin with.

I don't think of myself as a jealous person, but I think people are as faithful as their options with a few exceptions.

I also think the key to a successful marriage is to offer the world on a platter. Never expect more then you are willing to give. And to be willing to let a person be who they are. There is not much room for insecurities in a marriage, and if the insecurities are there, then there shouldn't be a marriage. Just my two cents.

RedNFeisty
06-29-2010, 11:58 AM
What exactly is not hot about a naked, well proportioned, dwarf with shaved goodies who is holding an AK with a collapsible stock?

ROFLROFL

Um, the five year old body???

pr_capone
06-29-2010, 12:08 PM
ROFLROFL

Um, the five year old body???

But she is not 5.

I've never had sex with a little person but if everything is proportional... damn.

Stinger
06-29-2010, 12:08 PM
Odd.

I had a dream the other night we got married in vegas.

Well, not odd. More like ****ing awesome.

So you found marring CosmicPal in Vegas was awesome?

:hmmm: :Poke: :D

Bill Lundberg
06-29-2010, 12:24 PM
I married much smarter and better looking. I wouldn't change a thing, but there are days my life would be a lot easier if she were just a bit dumber...

keg in kc
06-29-2010, 12:41 PM
I think if I ever got married again (I won't...) it would be smarter and better looking by default.

Although I'd have to question the intelligence of anyone who married me.

rambleonthruthefog
06-29-2010, 12:59 PM
i chose same smart and a little better looking. my wife however is a little smarter than me and much better looking.

Inspector
06-29-2010, 02:08 PM
eh...don't care about any of that. I just want a rich one.

Hammock Parties
06-29-2010, 02:11 PM
Slightly dumb and super hot = WIN.

JoeyChuckles
06-29-2010, 02:31 PM
I have to wonder what the motive is for the person who picked much worse looking and much less smart? The only thing I can think of is they would never leave you.

ClevelandBronco
06-29-2010, 02:35 PM
Slightly dumb and super hot = WIN.

So you went with "Much smarter than you and much better looking than you."

Amnorix
06-29-2010, 02:36 PM
I voted as smart as, and much better looking. The theory being good conversation while having something to drool over, as someone else mentioned.

DJ's left nut
06-29-2010, 02:38 PM
Much smarter?

Think about that one for a minute, folks.

You'd be watching football and she'd want to come in talking quantum physics and the plight of impoverished nations.

It's fun to say it, but think of how forced conversations would be. Think of how often you'd feel fairly secondary in the relationship. Don't just think of the upside, think of the whole package. You want a person that can hold her own in a discussion with you, not annihalate you every time out and eventually tire of your idiocy (and yes, she will. Think of how dull dealing with a moron is).

Eventually you're both going through the motions, she's dumbing herself down to deal with your stupid ass and you're still not smart enough to understand her and getting generally frustrated. Life sucks for all (unless she does anal, but that's a different subject...)

There's a whole lot to be said for being intellectually compatible. Gimme one that's a little smarter than me and a whole lot hotter.

RJ
06-29-2010, 02:43 PM
I have to wonder what the motive is for the person who picked much worse looking and much less smart? The only thing I can think of is they would never leave you.

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So from my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

BigCatDaddy
06-29-2010, 03:46 PM
It's really easy to narrow the choices when it's tough to be better looking then me.

listopencil
06-29-2010, 05:51 PM
Hard to say. When I fell in love with my wife I was pretty sure that she was the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm goofy like that. Also in many ways my wife is smarter than I am, just as I have knowledge/mental abilities that she doesn't possess. So I picked the first option because that's what I did in real life.

boogblaster
06-29-2010, 06:12 PM
I'm sure there's lots of women out there smarter than me, but I've never met one .. so I'll go with the better looking choice .....

notorious
06-29-2010, 06:22 PM
ROFL

Who picked the Dumb and Ugly option?!

ROFL

Before all of you assholes get rolling, you need to know that my wife does not lurk or post on Chiefsplanet :)

RedNFeisty
06-29-2010, 06:26 PM
But she is not 5.

I've never had sex with a little person but if everything is proportional... damn.

Just giving you shit, dude!!