PDA

View Full Version : Poop Another Saturday night, and I ain't got nobody...

luv
07-03-2010, 08:30 PM
...I've got some money cause I just got paid.
Oh, how I wish I had someone to talk to.
I'm in an awful way.

kstater
07-03-2010, 08:31 PM
http://s0.ilike.com/play#Sam+Cooke:Another+Saturday+Night:35576:s23126.2791.1656302.1.

Bane
07-03-2010, 08:32 PM
Awwwww.:p

RedNFeisty
07-03-2010, 08:40 PM
http://s0.ilike.com/play#Sam+Cooke:Another+Saturday+Night:35576:s23126.2791.1656302.1.

Great song!!

Where are your girlfriends, Luv?? When I'm down I always have two I can call to go out, if nothing else to drink my sorrows away and/or cause trouble.

luv
07-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Awwwww.:p

Eh, this place is just boring tonight. Of course, most people, around here anyway, are shooting off fireworks a day early. The UFC fight is on, too. And, oh yeah, it's Saturday night. What have I done? I just took a nap on my couch for an hour. Woohoo!

luv
07-03-2010, 08:42 PM
Great song!!

Where are your girlfriends, Luv?? When I'm down I always have two I can call to go out, if nothing else to drink my sorrows away and cause trouble.

Oh, I'm not down. Just bored, and I always think of this song when I'm bored on a Saturday night. With work and school, I'm hardly ever home anymore. I like to get out on weekends, but it's nice to just stay in. My wild plans are tomorrow night.

And I'm also not much of a troublemaker.

milkman
07-03-2010, 08:42 PM
I don't know how to respond.

I'd say "Go fuck yourself", but you might take it as insulting rather than the constructive advice it is intended to be.

luv
07-03-2010, 08:44 PM
I don't know how to respond.

I'd say "Go fuck yourself", but you might take it as insulting rather than the constructive advice it is intended to be.

Well there's advice you don't get from your "dad" everyday. :p

Bane
07-03-2010, 08:44 PM
Eh, this place is just boring tonight. Of course, most people, around here anyway, are shooting off fireworks a day early. The UFC fight is on, too. And, oh yeah, it's Saturday night. What have I done? I just took a nap on my couch for an hour. Woohoo!

We're shooting ours tomorrow night,so I guess I'm just gonna UFC it tonight.I'm kinda tired anyway.Rode my bike about 400 miles yesterday between all the spots we stopped at after visiting a fish fry with a buddy.Didn't get home till round 3am this morn and then got back up with the boys at 6 so we could go hiking......I need a nap in a bad way.

Bane
07-03-2010, 08:45 PM

I love it when she calls me Daddy....Just saying.ROFL

luv
07-03-2010, 08:47 PM
We're shooting ours tomorrow night,so I guess I'm just gonna UFC it tonight.I'm kinda tired anyway.Rode my bike about 400 miles yesterday between all the spots we stopped at after visiting a fish fry with a buddy.Didn't get home till round 3am this morn and then got back up with the boys at 6 so we could go hiking......I need a nap in a bad way.

I was thinking "WTF?" until I realized you were referring to your motorcycle...lol.

DaKCMan AP
07-03-2010, 08:48 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jvjDr8KKtsE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jvjDr8KKtsE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

SnakeXJones
07-03-2010, 08:48 PM
well that sucks

Bane
07-03-2010, 08:49 PM
I was thinking "WTF?" until I realized you were referring to your motorcycle...lol.

:D

There.Does that clear it up for ya?

milkman
07-03-2010, 08:50 PM

Most dads ain't like me.

RedNFeisty
07-03-2010, 08:51 PM
Oh, I'm not down. Just bored, and I always think of this song when I'm bored on a Saturday night. With work and school, I'm hardly ever home anymore. I like to get out on weekends, but it's nice to just stay in. My wild plans are tomorrow night.

And I'm also not much of a troublemaker.

ROFL

I didn't catch they were song lyrics, even after listening to the song....I'm such a blond tonight.

DaKCMan AP
07-03-2010, 08:52 PM
ROFL

I didn't catch they were song lyrics, even after listening to the song....I'm such a blond tonight.

Strawberry blond?

Bane
07-03-2010, 08:52 PM
ROFL

NEG REP.......

Just playing.:D

milkman
07-03-2010, 08:53 PM
ROFL

So, you're having more fun?

RedNFeisty
07-03-2010, 08:55 PM
Most dads ain't like me.
:doh!:
Okay, I must be having a TK moment. I thought Papasmurf was Luv's dad?? Is Milkman, papasmurf reincarnated?? Or am I just off on this one altogether?

kstater
07-03-2010, 08:56 PM

LMAO

luv
07-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Okay, I must be having a TK moment. I thought Papasmurf was Luv's dad?? Is Milkman, papasmurf reincarnated?? Or am I just off on this one altogether?

Badgirl went off on milkman thinking he was my dad by telling him he had a fat ass for a daughter. It's what started the downhill spiral in her thread.

RedNFeisty
07-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Strawberry blond?
Hey, now!! Watch it, that's walking a fine line, there is a lot more red then blond. I can not help that the sun bleaches shit!
NEG REP.......

Just playing.:D
I got one of those tonight! ROFL
So, you're having more fun?

No way, I have more fun then a blond could ever dream of!

kstater
07-03-2010, 08:58 PM

ROFL

RedNFeisty
07-03-2010, 08:59 PM
Badgirl went off on milkman thinking he was my dad by telling him he had a fat ass for a daughter. It's what started the downhill spiral in her thread.

Well, that was pretty rude of her.

Bane
07-03-2010, 09:02 PM
Hey, now!! Watch it, that's walking a fine line, there is a lot more red then blond. I can not help that the sun bleaches shit!

I got one of those tonight! ROFL

I only have 1 consistent fuggtard that neg reps me and I usually pos rep him back and it pisses him off even more.ROFL

milkman
07-03-2010, 09:05 PM

I'm the milkman.

You know what they say about milk men.

milkman
07-03-2010, 09:06 PM
Well, that was pretty rude of her.

In her defense, she went off on me because I asked why the fuck she thinks any of us gives a rat's ass about her life.

RedNFeisty
07-03-2010, 09:09 PM
I only have 1 consistent fuggtard that neg reps me and I usually pos rep him back and it pisses him off even more.ROFL
The comment wasn't too rude. I just said something in the thread, I don't want to waste my rep on it. :)

I'm the milkman.

You know what they say about milk men.
Um, no, what do they say??
In her defense, she went off on me because I asked why the **** she thinks any of us gives a rat's ass about her life.

It was still rude to pull Luv into it.

Bane
07-03-2010, 09:12 PM
The comment wasn't too rude. I just said something in the thread, I don't want to waste my rep on it. :)

If they cant handle it,they can ESAD.

RedNFeisty
07-03-2010, 09:15 PM
If they cant handle it,they can ESAD.

I just thought it was funny.

milkman
07-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Um, no, what do they say??

Let's just say we have a reputation for delivering cream to mutiple places.

It was still rude to pull Luv into it.

Yeah, it was, but she ain't too bright, and is totally classless.

luv
07-03-2010, 09:19 PM
Let's just say we have a reputation for delivering cream to mutiple places.

Mailmen have a reputation of delivering special packages of their own. Granted, my dad wasn't a mailman back in 76, but still.

Okay...I think that's all I need to say, or think about, on that topic.

milkman
07-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Mailmen have a reputation of delivering special packages of their own. Granted, my dad wasn't a mailman back in 76, but still.

Wait.

It's our favorite topic.

luv
07-03-2010, 09:38 PM
Wait.

It's our favorite topic.

Of course, but I was just talking about my dad. That topic + my dad = something I don't need to think about.

Bane
07-03-2010, 09:41 PM
I just thought it was funny.

Yeah me too.I love pissing them off so much they have to push there lil neg rep button.I wonder if they go to mommys room for warm milk and cookies after.....ROFL

sedated
07-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Of course, but I was just talking about my dad. That topic + my dad = something I don't need to think about.

I'm sure in your 30+ years of life you have had visions of him smashing your mom pop into your head.

luv
07-03-2010, 09:44 PM
I'm sure in your 30+ years of life you have had visions of him smashing your mom pop into your head.

Now you're just being mean.

milkman
07-03-2010, 09:45 PM
Now you're just being mean.

No, he's projecting.

googlegoogle
07-03-2010, 09:49 PM
try a computer dating website.

RedNFeisty
07-03-2010, 09:49 PM

Damn, I am just having a TK night!! I knew about the "Must have been the Milkman's kid and not mine," comments....ROFLROFLROFL

luv
07-03-2010, 09:52 PM

No thanks. Been there, done that, and it's not for me.

Bane
07-03-2010, 09:56 PM

The way some folks ball wash around here,I thought thats what it was.:eek: