PDA

View Full Version : Life Fucked up story regarding my past

Buck
07-07-2010, 04:14 AM
This is pretty random and sort of gay, but whatever.

When I was 18 (6+ years ago), I graduated from High School and started hanging out with friends off campus. I really didn't do this much other than with a core group of friends before that.

Anyways. One of my friends, I'll call him Dave (for privacy reasons) lived with this guy named John (also fake name). Dave was my age, and John was probably around 50. I don't really know how they knew eachother, I think John was family friends with Dave's aunt. John ran a Storage Complex, and lived in an on campus apartment at said complex. Dave slept in the living room. Anyways, John would let Dave have his friends over and get drunk and have a good time at his house...let me give you some background on John.

Like I said John was probably around 50, he was a Vietnam Vet, a born-again Christian, and also he was against any kind of out of marriage sex.

Okay back to the story. Dave would have all kinds of friends over, from age 15 to 18 and we'd always get drunk blah blah blah...We did this for a couple years, so until Dave and I were 20, probably til we turned 21 then we didn't really need a safehouse to drink at anymore. (This is about 4 years ago)

Once I turned 21 I stopped hanging out there but that was also because the Owners of the place knew that there were kids partying there, so Jim and Dave moved into an apartment somewhere else. That is pretty much when I stopped seeing John (the old guy), and I hung out with my friend Dave less frequently.

Okay, so another friend of mine, who I'll call Steve (not his real name) moved out of town when we were about 19 years old, and moved back when we were around 22ish. He was one of the friends who hung out over at John's place. I mentioned to Steve that I had seen John driving around the other day and I asked if he knew if John and Dave still lived together. Thats when he told me the following (Paraphrased):

"Oh shit you didn't hear? Dave was taking a piss in the bathroom and saw a tiny hole in the wall and looked into it and he said he saw glass in there. He punched the wall and made a hole and low and behold, there was a spy camera in there. He then went to the other bathroom (outside in the storage facility) and found another hole in that bathroom and punched it out and there was a camera in there."

My jaw dropped. I got drunk over there so many times that I've shit, piss, showered, jerked off, fucked, puked, pretty much anything you can think of in those bathrooms. So pretty much this old dude was a pedophile and was filming all that shit. No wonder he let us over to drink.

It turns out Dave beat the shit out of John and never told the parents of any of the kids that came over there. I haven't heard from John since, and I've never talked about it with Dave because he lived with the guy, I didn't want to bring that up.

The End.

Buck
07-07-2010, 04:21 AM
I don't even know why I told you this. Just it sucks knowing some fucking creep pedo has seen my Wang.

Bane
07-07-2010, 04:23 AM
Uh...Damn!
Posted via Mobile Device

Phobia
07-07-2010, 04:32 AM
So, chances are that John knows all about you and Steve....

big nasty kcnut
07-07-2010, 04:58 AM
Buck dude you need to stop hanging out with loser and focus on getting a job and being productive. You a great guy don't let the past bug you ok.

Fritz88
07-07-2010, 04:59 AM
I bet he deleted all videos except for yours. Yum yum
Posted via Mobile Device

Mile High Mania
07-07-2010, 05:17 AM
Any time an older person like that is partying with younger kids and letting them drink in his house... it's bad news. You may have missed the signs, but I'll bet there a number of red flags that should have made you guys think twice about what was going on.

Were girls never a part of this scene?

NewChief
07-07-2010, 05:19 AM
Old dudes like that who try to be cool and let underage kids hang out and drink should send red flags up to a community.

NewChief
07-07-2010, 05:21 AM
Any time an older person like that is partying with younger kids and letting them drink in his house... it's bad news. You may have missed the signs, but I'll bet there a number of red flags that should have made you guys think twice about what was going on.

Exactly. It's understandable that the kids wouldn't see what was going on because they're young, stupid, and just grateful to have somewhere to hang and party. The worst part is that there were probably adults who were aware of or suspicious about the situation but didn't say or do anything about it.

All too often abuse is taking place with the unspoken knowledge (or at least strong suspicions) of adults who are just too polite to get involved.

Buck
07-07-2010, 05:29 AM
Buck dude you need to stop hanging out with loser and focus on getting a job and being productive. You a great guy don't let the past bug you ok.

Did you even read the story? This took place 6 years ago. I was a dumb kid. I hadn't even heard of ChiefsPlanet or DaneMcCloud yet.

Buck
07-07-2010, 05:30 AM

He didn't really let girls over but I brought my GF over a few times an the bathroom was the only private place to do the deed.

big nasty kcnut
07-07-2010, 05:48 AM
i did but i mean right now. Not six years ago.

blaise
07-07-2010, 05:59 AM
Sounds like you guys were having a gay old time.

It also sounds like a strorage facility was a good place for John, since he liked packing things.

JD10367
07-07-2010, 06:04 AM
Well, the hint should've been that "John" dressed like this for every "guy's party".

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/90c8f0d4-2a6a-42ba-a1d9-5e445ab47f78.jpg

Hydrae
07-07-2010, 06:37 AM
I found a caricature of "John."

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Mz_NKmmbx6c/RxfABesWhOI/AAAAAAAABKE/zTo7uCnaNKM/s400/oldman.jpg

R8RFAN
07-07-2010, 06:49 AM
Damn you Skip.......

loochy
07-07-2010, 07:38 AM
This is pretty random and sort of gay, but whatever.

That's a LOT gay since dudes lived there...

Bwana
07-07-2010, 07:42 AM

This

Sofa King
07-07-2010, 07:43 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jWNhyMUpjSE/SqgSg94_DQI/AAAAAAAAEis/cz1R8F3plH4/s400/pedo+bear.jpg

seclark
07-07-2010, 07:44 AM
He didn't really let girls over but I brought my GF over a few times an the bathroom was the only private place to do the deed.

he probably recorded over the parts w/your girlfriend.
hope this helps.
sec

rageeumr
07-07-2010, 08:06 AM
Quite ironic, considering this thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=212996)

Lumpy
07-07-2010, 08:10 AM
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j275/McLumpy78/Funny%20Stuff/AXE-Peep-Hole-1.gif

Sry, couldn't help myself, (again). :D

In all seriousness though, that is a very disturbing situation and I'm sorry you had to go through that, Buck.

When I was growing up, we had not one, but TWO, pedo's living in our neighborhood. One was an old guy that looked like a hermit and lived alone. He was best known for exposing himself through his window to the boys riding their bikes, (yeah, only did that to boys). The other one was actually a Minister. After I grew up and moved to another neighborhood, it was discovered that he molested a few of my friends, (again, only boys).

I don't know what it is w/ all these fuggin' sickos, but it's a very uneasy feeling for a mother of a toddler boy. I will, under NO circumstances allow my son to "hang out" w/ an older person, (especially a grown man!).

luv
07-07-2010, 08:27 AM
Quite ironic, considering this thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=212996)

I thought he had posted something similar in the past.

luv
07-07-2010, 08:27 AM
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j275/McLumpy78/Funny%20Stuff/AXE-Peep-Hole-1.gif

LMAO

Tbone8801
07-07-2010, 08:28 AM
So I get my josh looney is gay post deleted and I have to read this crap on here? what happened to chiefs talk?

Fairplay
07-07-2010, 08:28 AM

Girls yucky, boys good.

Sorry Buck about that situation. It will be difficult fully trusting in people, specifically older males on what there real agenda is.

Stay guarded, learn from it and move on.

I can see how it could make anyone pissed off though.

boogblaster
07-07-2010, 08:30 AM
spy-camera .. old-man .. young-boys .. sounds Catholic to me ...

Lumpy
07-07-2010, 08:30 AM
So I get my josh looney is gay post deleted and I have to read this crap on here? what happened to chiefs talk?

Offseason.

Fairplay
07-07-2010, 08:35 AM
I thought he had posted something similar in the past.

It's called Dejavu. Like in the Matrix film.

milkman
07-07-2010, 08:36 AM
How does one reach the age of 18 with that kind of stupidity working against you?

Iowanian
07-07-2010, 08:56 AM
Did you wake up with a sore ass often?

Also.....wtf jacks it at their friend's house?

ChiTown
07-07-2010, 08:58 AM

o:-)

pr_capone
07-07-2010, 09:00 AM

Sometimes you have an an itch and just needs to be scratched.

Rain Man
07-07-2010, 09:03 AM
this must be from the star wars movie that I didn't see.
Posted via Mobile Device

Iowanian
07-07-2010, 09:14 AM
Sometimes you have an an itch and just needs to be scratched.

No.

That is just F'd up.

ChiTown
07-07-2010, 09:16 AM
No.

That is just F'd up.

prude.:harumph:

Fairplay
07-07-2010, 09:16 AM

He only started doing it after he found the peep hole. :)

Iowanian
07-07-2010, 09:20 AM
prude.:harumph:

I've face humped future Pirate Hookers and other vile marital acts at friend's houses before but I can honestly say that never, ever did it occur to me to play cinco de mayo with the skin pinata at a friend's house.

Hell, I don't even ever recall it being a subject of discussion unless someone was accused of being a pud whacker and every one else denying the act.

ChiTown
07-07-2010, 09:25 AM
I've face humped future Pirate Hookers and other vile marital acts at friend's houses before but I can honestly say that never, ever did it occur to me to play cinco de mayo with the skin pinata at a friend's house.

Hell, I don't even ever recall it being a subject of discussion unless someone was accused of being a pud whacker and every one else denying the act.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

JD10367
07-07-2010, 02:11 PM
This calls for a spinoff thread, since sex is so prevalent on the first page right now. "What's the weirdest place you've whacked off?" LMAO

Buck
07-07-2010, 02:17 PM

maybe that provides some insight as to why I did that.

This calls for a spinoff thread, since sex is so prevalent on the first page right now. "What's the weirdest place you've whacked off?" LMAO

A 747 Commuter Plane.

seclark
07-07-2010, 02:19 PM
A 747 Commuter Plane.

i'd have thought your answer would have been in front of a pedo.:D
sec

Ebolapox
07-07-2010, 02:19 PM
you just find out you were meatpeeked?

JD10367
07-07-2010, 02:22 PM
A 747 Commuter Plane.

You know, techically, you HAVEN'T joined the Mile High Club if you were alone at the time. :D

Ebolapox
07-07-2010, 02:23 PM
i'd have thought your answer would have been in front of a pedo.:D
sec

apparently, that sort of thing is normal to matt.

Stewie
07-07-2010, 02:30 PM
A 747 Commuter Plane.

Heh!

My first job out of college had the hottest woman (married) that I'd ever known. After spending time with her one day working on a project I immediately went down to the building's garage and turned one out.

Gonzo
07-07-2010, 02:44 PM
Heh!

My first job out of college had the hottest woman (married) that I'd ever known. After spending time with her one day working on a project I immediately went down to the building's garage and turned one out.

http://cari373.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/wet-floor-sign-floor.jpg

Iowanian
07-07-2010, 02:46 PM
I'm never shaking hands with a male over 12 years old again.

Useful Idiot
07-07-2010, 02:57 PM
Like I said John was probably around 50, he was a Vietnam Vet, a born-again Christian, and also he was against any kind of out of marriage sex.

so John was a 12-13 year old soldier fighting in Vietnam? impressive.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-07-2010, 02:58 PM

Shit as a teenager I left my seed all over the neighborhood. It's like marking my territory.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-07-2010, 03:00 PM
This thread delivered. Just like John did on the internet a few years ago. I knew you looked familiar dude....................

Iowanian
07-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Shit as a teenager I left my seed all over the neighborhood. It's like marking my territory.

I think if I found out a friend was wigglin the worm at my house, I'd chop his hand off like a Somali shoplifter...and come back in a month to cut it off at the elbow.

Ebolapox
07-07-2010, 03:01 PM

it's funny, when I was younger I worked at wal-mart. there was a guy who worked in lawn & garden--he was about 30 years old or so. biggest bullshit artist on earth... he claimed to have fought in vietnam--he'd have had to be an infant when we pulled out of nam.

The Franchise
07-07-2010, 03:02 PM
it's funny, when I was younger I worked at wal-mart. there was a guy who worked in lawn & garden--he was about 30 years old or so. biggest bullshit artist on earth... he claimed to have fought in vietnam--he'd have had to be an infant when we pulled out of nam.

Maybe he was fighting while he was in his Daddy's sac?

Mr. Flopnuts
07-07-2010, 03:04 PM
I think if I found out a friend was wigglin the worm at my house, I'd chop his hand off like a Somali shoplifter...and come back in a month to cut it off at the elbow.

Yeah I can honestly say I never told any of my buddies. Actually, this is the first time I've ever mentioned it at all.

Hammock Parties
07-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Now that's dedicated meatpeeking.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Now that's dedicated meatpeeking.

If that dude had an account here, his avatar would say "Down with vag".

Hammock Parties
07-07-2010, 03:10 PM
I think this was before your time, Flop, but many moons ago the mods changed my name to MeatPeeker.

Fun story.

CoMoChief
07-07-2010, 03:14 PM

So if he's say 55yrs (off by 5 yrs - BFD) yes he would still be able to fight in 'Nam being that he would be 18 according to your math.

Iowanian
07-07-2010, 03:16 PM
I think this was before your time, Flop, but many moons ago the mods changed my name to MeatPeeker.

Fun story.

You're welcome.

LaChapelle
07-07-2010, 04:47 PM
If it's been filmed or photographed it could end up on the net
I was at a massage parlor with mirrow walls one time
she was cute as hell, but it wasn't gonna happen no matter how hard she tugged

Buck
07-07-2010, 04:49 PM

Wow, your username is almost right, you are pretty un-useful.

THIS TOOK PLACE IN 2004, did your read the story?

Lets say he was in Vietnam in 1972 and was 18 years old.

This means he was born in 1954. This makes him 50 years old in 2004.

FUCK YOUR FACE, FAGGOT

The Franchise
07-07-2010, 04:50 PM
Wow, your username is almost right, you are pretty un-useful.

THIS TOOK PLACE IN 2004, did your read the story?

This means he was born in 1954. This makes him 50 years old in 2004.

FUCK YOUR FACE, FAGGOT

ROFL

Buck
07-07-2010, 04:52 PM
This thread delivered. Just like John did on the internet a few years ago. I knew you looked familiar dude....................

Why were you watching 18 year old kids jerking off on the internet?

bevischief
07-07-2010, 04:55 PM
Has anyone burned his place down yet? The only way to be sure...

This is messed up on so many levels...

You are better than this.

You did nothing wrong.

vailpass
07-07-2010, 04:58 PM
I knew how this story was going to end right here:

"Anyways. One of my friends, I'll call him Dave (for privacy reasons) lived with this guy named John (also fake name). Dave was my age, and John was probably around 50. Anyways, John would let Dave have his friends over and get drunk and have a good time at his house..."

Buck
07-07-2010, 04:59 PM
If I ever see him I will have a hard time not beating the shit out of him. I suspect he has moved out of the city if not the state.

vailpass
07-07-2010, 05:03 PM
If I ever see him I will have a hard time not beating the shit out of him. I suspect he has moved out of the city if not the state.

He's probably old and feeble now. It's hard to hit 'em when their like that no matter how much they deserve it.
Believe me.

bevischief
07-07-2010, 05:03 PM

That is to be expected...

Post a pic and have a few more looking for him and report him... He needs to pay and maybe save someone else from the same thing or it before it goes too far.

Buck
07-07-2010, 05:06 PM
That is to be expected...

Post a pic and have a few more looking for him and report him... He needs to pay and maybe save someone else from the same thing or it before it goes too far.

I dont know his last name and also if my friend (Dave-fake name) didn't report him i dont know if I want to.

Fritz88
googling "hot chubby guy taking a shit then jerking off"

Mr. Flopnuts
Why were you watching 18 year old kids jerking off on the internet?

You know how online pr0n goes man. You click on an innocent looking jailbait link, and POW, two teenage boys are ramrodding each other in a strange looking Vietnam Vet's bathroom. It happens all the time.

Buck
07-07-2010, 05:10 PM
googling "hot chubby guy taking a shit then jerking off"

I put that in google and hit I'm feeling lucky and got this.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/So_cash

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
07-07-2010, 05:12 PM
Once I turned 21 I stopped hanging out there but that was also because the Owners of the place knew that there were kids partying there, so Jim and Dave moved into an apartment somewhere else.

who is Jim?

Oh shit...it was Logi...errrr... nevermind

Buck
07-07-2010, 05:15 PM
who is Jim?

Oh shit...it was Logi...errrr... nevermind

OOOPS :)

Sorry, Remembering the same fake name over and over again isnt easy.....

Gracie Dean
07-07-2010, 05:18 PM
Wow,

Sorry

bevischief
07-07-2010, 05:18 PM
I dont know his last name and also if my friend (Dave-fake name) didn't report him i dont know if I want to.

There are a lot ways to report anonymous this stuff.

FBI, state police...etc, pic of him, call him uncle bad touch... Anything can be helpful to stop him.

RedNFeisty
07-07-2010, 05:31 PM
Well, the hint should've been that "John" dressed like this for every "guy's party".

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/90c8f0d4-2a6a-42ba-a1d9-5e445ab47f78.jpg

You really should stop posting pictures of yourself on the internet. :D

RedNFeisty
07-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Like others have said, big red flag when a single man of 50, lets a group of kids hang out and get drunk. Sorry, you are having to deal with "what if's", but, now you are equipped to help out other youngsters, you know what to look for now.

RedNFeisty
07-07-2010, 05:37 PM
There are a lot ways to report anonymous this stuff.

FBI, state police...etc, pic of him, call him uncle bad touch... Anything can be helpful to stop him.

The guy really needs to be stopped. He may have moved out of fantasy (peeping) and moved into reality by actually touching and harming. He must be a coward, so the prey has probably gotten younger if he has moved into reality.

Sounds like, you and Dave need to talk.

Useful Idiot
07-07-2010, 06:55 PM

unlikely.

Buck
07-07-2010, 07:00 PM
unlikely.

Why do you say that?