PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Parking Nightmare for the MNF+ Royals Game!

KcFanNindy
07-08-2010, 10:03 AM
I just got off the phone with the Chiefs, and was advised by a customer relations staff member that, parking in C Lot will be the lot for the royals game and the chiefs parking that they are selling online for $25.00 for both games. This means if you already have season parking pass for the Chiefs which is a RED LOT, they are turning partial lot into a ONLINE CASH LOT for both games, what i mean by this is, you must purchase the parking pass online, and you will be sent to the back of C LOT.

My question to the Chiefs was that you had already limited the amount of available parking already by taking away about 10 rows from the front and turned them into Gold Lot, and now you are downsizing the parking as well in C LOT to make a online cash lot.....

What gives.....If you are dissatisfied with this please contact the Chiefs and voice your opinion to them concerning this matter.

Also for us Season Ticket holders who have paid $27 for a parking pass for this game, you will not be able to go in the gates before 5pm unless you pay the Royals parking of $10 additional dollars.

I complained to the Customer Relations Dept. cause it is not right for us Season Ticket holders having to pay for our parking at $27, then offering a reduced parking rate for both games, at $25 to park. You would think our $27 would be suffient enough to allow us entry in the parking areas. But they stated it would not allow us access till around 5pm.

They also went on to say that they will be TOWING vehicles from the lot if you dont have a parking pass for both games.

Old Dog
07-08-2010, 10:05 AM
WOW!! I wonder why someone didn't mention this yesterday?

Saulbadguy
07-08-2010, 10:06 AM
Your dissatisfaction with the process brings me immense pleasure.

OnTheWarpath15
07-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Another satisfied customer, I see.

Nothing like fucking over your loyal fans, while catering to the people that might make 1 game every few years.

CaliforniaChief
07-08-2010, 10:08 AM
I'm inspired to purchase a tow truck company in the area....and a repost monitoring company. fortune!

Saulbadguy
07-08-2010, 10:10 AM
Another satisfied customer, I see.

Nothing like fucking over your loyal fans, while catering to the people that might make 1 game every few years.

This guy is a known scumbag ticket scalper. I'm guessing business isn't that great for him anymore if he is calling to bitch about a $10 fee.

KcFanNindy
07-08-2010, 10:17 AM
This guy is a known scumbag ticket scalper. I'm guessing business isn't that great for him anymore if he is calling to bitch about a $10 fee.

I am not a damn ticket scalper....i am local Chiefs Fan... Those people who know me can vouch for me! You are getting me mixed up with the other guy who lives in Indiana named called ChiefsFaninindy!

Bugeater
07-08-2010, 10:26 AM
From what I understood from yesterday's article, parking for the Chiefs game opens at 3:30. Not sure where this 5:00 is coming from.

OnTheWarpath15
07-08-2010, 10:26 AM

I am not a damn ticket scalper....i am local Chiefs Fan... Those people who know me can vouge for me! You are getting me mixed up with the other guy who lives in Indiana named called ChiefsFaninindy!

Saul, he's right.

I've met them both.

KcFanNindy
07-08-2010, 10:28 AM
From what I understood from yesterday's article, parking for the Chiefs game opens at 3:30. Not sure where this 5:00 is coming from.

The chiefs will not open the gates until 3.5 hours before game time, so that would be like 430pm. That is a NFL Mandate that the Chiefs have adopted!

My error on the 5pm time. Plus you got to give the Royals enough time to exit the parking lot....its going to be a logitics nightmare, to try and pull this off!

allen_kcCard
07-08-2010, 10:30 AM
I am not a damn ticket scalper....i am local Chiefs Fan... Those people who know me can vouge for me! You are getting me mixed up with the other guy who lives in Indiana named called ChiefsFaninindy!

To the rescue!

http://www.jamesadonis.com/images/MAdonnaVogue.jpg

Old Dog
07-08-2010, 10:33 AM
The chiefs will not open the gates until 3.5 hours before game time, so that would be like 430pm. That is a NFL Mandate that the Chiefs have adopted!

My error on the 5pm time. Plus you got to give the Royals enough time to exit the parking lot....its going to be a logitics nightmare, to try and pull this off!

3 1/2hours prior to a 9:15 kickoff would be 5:45 by my math, but as for them not opening the lot you may want to inform whoever put out the info on kcchiefs.com they obviously have it wrong

Bugeater

Well it conflicts with what they posted on their website yesterday. I was planning on doing option #5.

http://i28.tinypic.com/9a3a5d.jpg

But yeah, I'm anticipating this to be a clusterfuck.

luv
To the rescue!

You're thinking vogue.

luv
07-08-2010, 10:36 AM
Well it conflicts with what they posted on their website yesterday. I was planning on doing option #5.

But yeah, I'm anticipating this to be a cluster****.

If I can find a Red Lot pass, I'm doing option 2.

Bugeater
07-08-2010, 10:37 AM
If I can find a Red Lot pass, I'm doing option 2.
That would certainly be the ideal situation. I have no idea how readily available they may be, I don't know anything about this stuff.

KcFanNindy
07-08-2010, 10:38 AM
I will most likely end up paying the $10 EXTRA DOLLARS, i was just trying to bring up a point, why would undercut the prices for parking for a game, when Season Ticket Holders are paying $27 for a Red Reserve Pass, which only entitles us entry into the Chiefs Game, and allows you to park in a RED LOT.

But if you go online and purchase the parking pass deal for $25, you get to park in the back of C LOT, which is a RED RESERVE LOT, not a cash lot.

What they should have done, is charged $27 + $10 for Royals parking for all inviduals, or move the cash lot option and make them park in the distant lots, and not take away from the RED LOTS. Thats just my opinion.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-08-2010, 10:39 AM
You're thinking vogue.

LMAO That's what the original guy had typed, and it was a brilliant play.

allen_kcCard
07-08-2010, 10:40 AM
You're thinking vogue.

Agreed, but I figured most people wouldn't get anything out of me posting a picture of a halberd. [/humorfail]

Bugeater
07-08-2010, 10:40 AM
I will most likely end up paying the $10 EXTRA DOLLARS, i was just trying to bring up a point, why would undercut the prices for parking for a game, when Season Ticket Holders are paying $27 for a Red Reserve Pass, which only entitles us entry into the Chiefs Game, and allows you to park in a RED LOT.

But if you go online and purchase the parking pass deal for $25, you get to park in the back of C LOT, which is a RED RESERVE LOT, not a cash lot.

What they should have done, is charged $27 + $10 for Royals parking for all inviduals, or move the cash lot option and make them park in the distant lots, and not take away from the RED LOTS. Thats just my opinion.
I completely agree, hell I wish they would've used lot N, that would put me right about where I wanted to be anyway. I don't want to be in lot C.

luv
07-08-2010, 10:41 AM
LMAO That's what the original guy had typed, and it was a brilliant play.

Agreed, but I figured most people wouldn't get anything out of me posting a picture of a halberd. [/humorfail]

My bad.

luv
07-08-2010, 10:42 AM
That would certainly be the ideal situation. I have no idea how readily available they may be, I don't know anything about this stuff.

I'm sure I can find one somewhere.

KcFanNindy
07-08-2010, 10:44 AM

But yeah, I'm anticipating this to be a cluster****.

Thanks for posting the information about parking....This may be one exception to the rule that allows them to open the gates early for the MNF game, but i can tell you this, look at all the other games, normal gate times open at 830 am on game days, that gives you 3.5 hours to tailgate.

The reason they do this is because they dont want any additional problems, the more time, the more alochol involved problems that they have to deal with.....this night is going to be good night!

allen_kcCard
07-08-2010, 10:47 AM
My bad.

You were actually right as well.

I think he meant vouch:

http://cdn.7static.com/static/img/sleeveart/00/005/620/0000562064_350.jpg
Not sure what this has to do with vouching, but it was the best I could come up with

Vouge:

http://medieval.mrugala.net/Armes/Images/Vouges.jpg

Vogue:

Bugeater
07-08-2010, 10:47 AM
I'm sure I can find one somewhere.
But can you find two? :)

Thanks for posting the information about parking....This may be one exception to the rule that allows them to open the gates early for the MNF game, but i can tell you this, look at all the other games, normal gate times open at 830 am on game days, that gives you 3.5 hours to tailgate.

The reason they do this is because they dont want any additional problems, the more time, the more alochol involved problems that they have to deal with.....this night is going to be good night!
Yep, I was surprised that they were going to open that early for Chiefs parking. I think the overlap of the Royals game is going to cause a lot of problems.

luv
07-08-2010, 10:51 AM
But can you find two? :)

You wanting one, too? Do I have to do everything for you? :p

I posted a thread in the Tickets forum looking for a parking pass. Dad knows some season ticket holders, and I'll look around online a bit. Keep an eye on my thread to see if anyone says they have one, and I'll also let you know if I find anything.

KcFanNindy
07-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Either way...its a good day just to be able to socialize, and tailgate for over 8 hours, and have lots of fun, BBQ, and drink lots of beer! What do you think? Will have my DJ setup in the parking lot!

KcFanNindy
07-08-2010, 10:54 AM
damn fingers hit the wrong key....good catch....on the mispelled word!

Bugeater
07-08-2010, 10:56 AM
You wanting one, too? Do I have to do everything for you? :p

I posted a thread in the Tickets forum looking for a parking pass. Dad knows some season ticket holders, and I'll look around online a bit. Keep an eye on my thread to see if anyone says they have one, and I'll also let you know if I find anything.
Well of course I want one, I'm assuming I am going to drive to the stadium, but even if I don't for some reason I'm sure someone else could use it.

I'll probably do some looking around, but yeah, if you run across one I'd definitely be interested.

KcFanNindy
07-08-2010, 04:13 PM
I just got off the Phone with David Steffano Director of Sales and Marketing, and it appears that where you normally park for a chiefs game, may be impacted for this 1 game, due to the logitics of the both games.

Mr. Steffano informed me that as of right now, gold lot and red lot parking passes who wish to go the royals game, and chiefs game, will be directed to LOT F, and the online Parking Deal people will got to the back of Lot C, he then went on to say that, they may need the entire Lot C to put the online people, but that is a unknown factor.

He did inform me that the Chiefs have hired a firm to strictly due the parking at the games, no more volunteer organizations get paid for charity. So the parking will be more organizied this year at the games.