PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports ***The Official MMA Thread***

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

KcMizzou
07-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)

KcMizzou
07-08-2010, 08:20 PM
As I said in the Carwin/Lesnar thread...

I wanna see BJ Penn get his belt back. Surely he'll have solved Edgar's puzzle by the time they fight again. I like Frankie, he's a good fighter, but I was shocked to see him get that win.

BWillie
07-08-2010, 08:20 PM
I can't decide anymore what is more white trash. Nascar or MMA? MMA is getting close, but the fact there are actually black people in it seems to help it stay out of the abyss.

RNR
07-08-2010, 08:31 PM
I can't decide anymore what is more white trash. Nascar or MMA? MMA is getting close, but the fact there are actually black people in it seems to help it stay out of the abyss.

So go to the World Cup thread :rolleyes:

KcMizzou
07-08-2010, 08:33 PM
I can't decide anymore what is more white trash. Nascar or MMA? MMA is getting close, but the fact there are actually black people in it seems to help it stay out of the abyss.Mixed martial arts isn't "white trash" at all. It's one on one competition. And for the most part, it's handled with honor and class. (by the participants)

The white trash feeling you're having is probably caused by fans. One drunk retard in an Affliction shirt (who thinks he's a fighter) makes all the other fans look bad.

The sport itself, is very entertaining, very safe... and becoming more and more popular.

BWillie
07-08-2010, 08:34 PM
Mixed martial arts isn't "white trash" at all. It's one on one competition. And for the most part, it's handled with honor and class. (by the participants)

The white trash feeling you're having is probably caused by fans. One drunk retard in an Affliction shirt (who thinks he's a fighter) makes all the other fans look bad.

The sport itself, is very entertaining, very safe... and becoming more and more popular.

I think MMA is a great sport, I'm just talking about the fans. It's not as bad as Nascar, but man are there alot of white trash motherf*ckers that love that sport.

KcMizzou
07-08-2010, 08:35 PM
I think MMA is a great sport, I'm just talking about the fans. It's not as bad as Nascar, but man are there alot of white trash motherf*ckers that love that sport.Well, I can't argue with you there...lol

SAUTO
07-08-2010, 08:40 PM
So go to the World Cup thread :rolleyes:

you see that video again yet???
Posted via Mobile Device

RNR
07-08-2010, 08:41 PM
I think MMA is a great sport, I'm just talking about the fans. It's not as bad as Nascar, but man are there alot of white trash motherf*ckers that love that sport.

Been to an NFL game ever? there are idiots that follow every sport~

teedubya
07-08-2010, 08:44 PM
This spot is reserved for future editing for a post with extra sarcasm

MadMax
07-08-2010, 08:45 PM
I nominate TG as Mod. :)

pr_capone
07-08-2010, 09:02 PM
I nominate TG as Mod. :)

I was gonna say... this should be retitled to

*** Official The Guardian - God of MMA - Thread ***

keg in kc
07-08-2010, 09:20 PM
UFC 119, 9/25 in Indy:

Frank Mir vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
Ryan Bader vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira

Twin brothers main eventing. Wacky stuff.

TrickyNicky
07-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Bader is like a more refined Brilz with KO power. I hope Lil Nog learned from the last fight.

KcMizzou
07-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Anyone think Sonnen has a chance vs. Silva?

I don't.

But damn, I'd like to see him taken down a peg. (Or at least see someone give him a real fight FFS)

MadMax
07-08-2010, 09:33 PM
I was gonna say... this should be retitled to

*** Official The Guardian - God of MMA - Thread ***

ROFLROFLROFL

TrickyNicky
07-08-2010, 09:42 PM
Anyone think Sonnen has a chance vs. Silva?

I don't.

But damn, I'd like to see him taken down a peg. (Or at least see someone give him a real fight FFS)
He has the right skill-set to get Anderson tired which could lead to him out-pointing Silva. But everyone has a good gameplan until they get punched in the face.

I will say this, that guy has an absolute god-given talent for trash talking. Some of the smack he was dishing out on Twitter about Anderson and Ed Soares (translator) was some of the funniest I've heard. He had to apologize later because it got pretty harsh.

I'm looking forward to Silva knocking Jake Shields out though.

TrickyNicky
07-08-2010, 09:51 PM
UFC 119, 9/25 in Indy:

Frank Mir vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
Ryan Bader vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira

Twin brothers main eventing. Wacky stuff.

Mark Hunt vs Sean McCorkle (undefeated) also reported to be signed or close to signed for this card. Mark doesn't win much but I've never seen a boring fight from him.

ArrowheadHawk
08-05-2010, 01:57 PM
Is Sonnen for real with this crap he is spouting?

Chael Sonnen Plans To Retire Anderson Silva (http://espn.go.com/extra/mma/blog/_/name/mma/id/5439479/ufc-117)

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="ESPN_VIDEO" data="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" height="216" width="384">

</object>

KCUnited
08-05-2010, 01:59 PM
Sonnen is doing his damnedest to promote this thing. I'll pass on the ppv though, maybe catch it if I'm out.

BigCatDaddy
08-05-2010, 02:01 PM
The main event has a chance to be a bomb so they loaded up the undercard. From top to bottom it's a great card.

Bwana
08-05-2010, 05:48 PM
No way I buy this one........fuk Anderson Silva.

Ebolapox
08-05-2010, 06:03 PM
it isn't really a spo........

kidding :)

TrickyNicky
08-05-2010, 11:00 PM
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/2995/silvasaweirdo.png

Chael not being able to meet Silva's eyes is hilarious after he talked 2 months worth of shit. In a pink shirt no less.

Duck Dog
08-05-2010, 11:55 PM
The main event has a chance to be a bomb so they loaded up the undercard. From top to bottom it's a great card.

It's a terrific card. Well worth the money, but I'll watch in for free on I/N.

Duck Dog
08-05-2010, 11:56 PM
Is Sonnen for real with this crap he is spouting?

Chael Sonnen Plans To Retire Anderson Silva (http://espn.go.com/extra/mma/blog/_/name/mma/id/5439479/ufc-117)

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="ESPN_VIDEO" data="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" height="216" width="384">

</object>

:rolleyes:

Bwana
08-07-2010, 03:11 PM
Bump:

So any confirmed internet feeds on this thing?

It looks like this is a good place to start......

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/43432-UFC-117-USA-vs-Brazil-(7th-Aug)?

Bwana
08-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Wow, the first two were good fights.

Sully
08-07-2010, 09:24 PM
The "gimmic with the gut" took some punches, but looked awful. Nice chin, though.

MadMax
08-07-2010, 09:25 PM
Where is fuckhead at? Oh you know that guy who is the be all end all of MMA?

Sully
08-07-2010, 09:38 PM
Wow.
Not saying he wasn't out anyway. But how unlucky to fall like that with one arm behind your back?

Stanley Nickels
08-07-2010, 10:40 PM
This is the best-quality stream I've had in a long time, and I'm able to watch the best fight I've seen in a long time.

BigCatDaddy
08-07-2010, 10:56 PM
Wow, Silva had his ass handed to him for 23 minutes and 1 slip up. He wants no part of Sonnen in a rematch.

ArrowheadMagic
08-07-2010, 10:59 PM
Wow, Silva had his ass handed to him for 23 minutes and 1 slip up. He wants no part of Sonnen in a rematch.

Wouldnt go that far, only took 1 shot on the chin after the guy had dominated him for 4 rds. After laying on the guy pounding on him, should have taken more than a punch to get him into submission. But great fight.

Sully
08-07-2010, 11:01 PM
Sonnen kept him down, but never did any real damage at all.

BigCatDaddy
08-07-2010, 11:07 PM

He landed strikes, improved position, controlled Silva. That is as much as you will see a fighter dominated in the UFC. At this point I think GSP and Shogun are much more dominant in their weight classes then Silva. Silva isn't even a top 5 PFP now IMO. Fedor, Shogun, GSP, Bones Jones, and an in shape Penn would top the list.

ArrowheadMagic
08-07-2010, 11:08 PM

True, about 10 seconds before he taps, he gets lit up, enough for Silva to lock him in. If all you saw was the end of fight photos, you'd never guess Sonnen had him dominated for the whole fight.

ArrowheadMagic
08-07-2010, 11:10 PM
He landed strikes, improved position, controlled Silva. That is as much as you will see a fighter dominated in the UFC. At this point I think GSP and Shogun are much more dominant in their weight classes the Silva.

Yet after 23 minutes of dominating him, took a single punch to get Silva into position for submission. Great fight, worthy of a rematch. But Sonnen didnt do much damage while dominating him.

BigCatDaddy
08-07-2010, 11:12 PM
True, about 10 seconds before he taps, he gets lit up, enough for Silva to lock him in. If all you saw was the end of fight photos, you'd never guess Sonnen had him dominated for the whole fight.

Exactly, but some guys just bleed and swell up easier then others. Stephen Bonner looks like a loser after every one of his fights.

Still a fun card despite the crapping ending. Dos Santos is going to be a real threat to Brock, I always enjoy a Matt Hughes win, and Fitch is fun to watch grind out those W's despite is supposed lack of talent.

BigCatDaddy
08-07-2010, 11:13 PM
Yet after 23 minutes of dominating him, took a single punch to get Silva into position for submission. Great fight, worthy of a rematch. But Sonnen didnt do much damage while dominating him.

I'm not really sure what you are arguing here, a few of those rounds could have been 10-8's.

ArrowheadMagic
08-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Exactly, but some guys just bleed and swell up easier then others. Stephen Bonner looks like a loser after every one of his fights.

Still a fun card despite the crapping ending. Dos Santos is going to be a real threat to Brock, I always enjoy a Matt Hughes win, and Fitch is fun to watch grind out those W's despite is supposed lack of talent.

Was a good card. Not sure what kind of threat Dos Santos could be to Brock. But Fitch just drags people into his type of fight. Dude just does what he does. Isnt flashy, but damn sure effective.

Bwana
08-07-2010, 11:21 PM
Wow, other than the yawner Fitch fight, that was one hell of a card. Silva got very lucky. We'll see if Silva has the balls to give him a rematch.

ArrowheadMagic
08-07-2010, 11:22 PM
I'm not really sure what you are arguing here, a few of those rounds could have been 10-8's.

Sonnen was way ahead on the card. But the fact all it took was a good Silva shot deep into the 5th rd to stun and effectively end the fight, means it was just that, ahead on the cards and dominating while not doing serious damage.

BigCatDaddy
08-07-2010, 11:22 PM
Was a good card. Not sure what kind of threat Dos Santos could be to Brock. But Fitch just drags people into his type of fight. Dude just does what he does. Isnt flashy, but damn sure effective.

Junior does a great job of stuffing take downs and is excellent with hands. He poses the biggest threat to Brock in the HW division IMO. Fitch is just gritty, he has become one of my favorite fighters along with Chris Leben. I don't know if he is going to get any better result against GSP then he did last time though, but who thought Sonnen would dominate Silva like that, or Edgar would dominate BJ like that. That's the beauty, you just never know.

BigCatDaddy
08-07-2010, 11:24 PM
Sonnen was way ahead on the card. But the fact all it took was a good Silva shot deep into the 5th rd to stun and effectively end the fight, means it was just that, ahead on the cards and dominating while not doing serious damage.

MMA isn't a beauty contest. Guys don't have to get hurt to be dominated. Reps for nice Avi also.

ArrowheadMagic
08-07-2010, 11:27 PM
Wow, other than the yawner Fitch fight, that was one hell of a card. Silva got very lucky. We'll see if Silva has the balls to give him a rematch.

Has to, IMO, if he's a real champion. Sonnen now knows it takes more than wrestling to beat him. After having complete ground control over a guy for 4 and 1/2 rds.... took one punch for him to get a submission hold. Sonnen cant count on the fight unfolding the same way the next time. Silva knows it only takes one good punch. Sonnen needs to do much more damage the next fight.

BigCatDaddy
08-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Has to, IMO, if he's a real champion. Sonnen now knows it takes more than wrestling to beat him. After having complete ground control over a guy for 4 and 1/2 rds.... took one punch for him to get a submission hold. Sonnen cant count on the fight unfolding the same way the next time. Silva knows it only takes one good punch. Sonnen needs to do much more damage the next fight.

Isn't Vitor already guaranteed the next shot at Silva? The UFC seems to like to get the #1 contender ready to go and close the door on some potentially good rematches.

Jim Jones
08-08-2010, 12:55 AM
He landed strikes, improved position, controlled Silva. That is as much as you will see a fighter dominated in the UFC. At this point I think GSP and Shogun are much more dominant in their weight classes then Silva. Silva isn't even a top 5 PFP now IMO. Fedor, Shogun, GSP, Bones Jones, and an in shape Penn would top the list.

Shogun more dominant?!? LOL...okaaaaay.

Fedor? Come on. Have you never seen a Fedor fight? He's done exactly what Silva did on a handful of occasions. Except for in his last fight, when he tapped right away. Let's not forget that Silva WON the damn fight.

The P4P discussion is him and GSP. Nobody else.

BIG_DADDY
08-08-2010, 03:24 AM

Man, I'm still shocked Chael lost.

kcxiv
08-08-2010, 03:30 AM
Sonnen's face may have looked worse, but there is no way in hell his body feels like andersons does. Anderson will feel it alot more.

BigCatDaddy
08-08-2010, 07:11 AM
Shogun more dominant?!? LOL...okaaaaay.

Fedor? Come on. Have you never seen a Fedor fight? He's done exactly what Silva did on a handful of occasions. Except for in his last fight, when he tapped right away. Let's not forget that Silva WON the damn fight.

The P4P discussion is him and GSP. Nobody else.

Silva is no way involved in that discussion after been beaten badly for that many rounds in a row like that. You could say it's GSP and nobody else, but I honestly think right now Bones Jones is that guy. It's just a matter of time before he proves it. I think GSP could move up to 185 and do the same thing to Silva that Connen did and probably stop it with a submission.

Don't forget Shogun won the pride grand prix beating HW's in the process. He has had some injury issues, but now that he is back at full strength I don't see him losing for some time, much less being man handled for 4-5 rounds like Silva wa.

Also what a bitch of an excuse Silva laid out there at the end for getting his ass kicked. He said he had a broken rib or some bullshit.

KCUnited
08-08-2010, 07:52 AM
Eh, that's the Brazilian ground game, eat some punishment and wait that opening. It just took 4.5 rounds for that opening, he'd been working for it the whole fight though. I was impressed by Sonnen, he kept throwing enough on the ground to keep the ref from standing them up the whole fight, he just chipped away at him, but it wasn't enough.

TheGuardian
08-08-2010, 07:53 AM
I don't think there is much doubt now that GSP would lay waste to Silva.

Bwana
08-08-2010, 08:14 AM

I hope that's the case, but GSP isn't exactly a knockout artist. I hope he can finish him once he gets him down. I also hope that fight takes place "soon."

Bwana
08-08-2010, 08:18 AM
Man, I'm still shocked Chael lost.

Yeah, I was enjoying that fight a great deal, until the that 2 1/2 minutes of the fight. :doh!:A decent bunch of fights though.

TheGuardian
08-08-2010, 08:22 AM
I hope that's the case, but GSP isn't exactly a knockout artist. I hope he can finish him once he gets him down. I also hope that fight takes place "soon."

That's twice now that Silva has been shown to really have a problem with Wrestlers. Hendo did a similar thing to him first round but got caught in the second. Sonnon was winning 8-10 rounds with it. Anderson doesn't do well off his back at all. GSP would put him there faster and easier than Sonnon did, and Sonnon had no problems doing it.

Duck Dog
08-08-2010, 08:24 AM

Well said, my friend.

BigCatDaddy
08-08-2010, 08:43 AM

Finally something we agree upon. It's either 50-45 GSP or Silva Taps.

Anybody else as impressed with Bones Jones as I am? I think he might be the GSP of the LW division for years to come.

Duck Dog
08-08-2010, 08:47 AM

Well said, my friend.

Bwana
08-08-2010, 09:08 AM
That's twice now that Silva has been shown to really have a problem with Wrestlers. Hendo did a similar thing to him first round but got caught in the second. Sonnon was winning 8-10 rounds with it. Anderson doesn't do well off his back at all. GSP would put him there faster and easier than Sonnon did, and Sonnon had no problems doing it.

I hope that fight takes place in the foreseeable future and Silva gets his ass handed to him.

TheGuardian
08-08-2010, 11:13 AM
I hope that fight takes place in the foreseeable future and Silva gets his ass handed to him.

Pretty sure it will. GSP has to fight Kosh and I think Silva has to fight Vitor next. If they both win (this is most likely) I think that's the fight that gets lined up and I see GSP dominating Silva pretty badly. It's obvious that a great wrestler (GSP is probably the best wrestler in all of MMA) that can get Silva down (check GSP's successful shoot percentage) will own Silva.

Silva obviously has a huge advantage on his feet and GSP is not exactly known for his chin, but as long as he can do what he usually does and not take that knock-out strike, he should own Silva badly.

SAUTO
08-08-2010, 11:31 AM
im hoping vitor knocks silvas ass out.
Posted via Mobile Device

CoMoChief
08-08-2010, 11:34 AM

Bullshit.

TheGuardian
08-08-2010, 11:52 AM
Bullshit.

Silva got dominated last night against a good wrestler. Dan Henderson dominated Silva similarly in the first round, where Silva had no answer.

GSP is a better wrestler than either of those guys (which is saying something). If GSP can avoid taking one on the chin then he'll easily be able to take down Silva and ground n pound his ass all night. Pull your head out of your ass.

BigCatDaddy
08-08-2010, 12:34 PM
Silva got dominated last night against a good wrestler. Dan Henderson dominated Silva similarly in the first round, where Silva had no answer.

GSP is a better wrestler than either of those guys (which is saying something). If GSP can avoid taking one on the chin then he'll easily be able to take down Silva and ground n pound his ass all night. Pull your head out of your ass.

GSP's shoots are just sick and are the best in the game. If Sonnen can whip his ass for 4 and 1/2 rounds GSP can do the same.

TheGuardian
08-08-2010, 01:02 PM
GSP's shoots are just sick and are the best in the game. If Sonnen can whip his ass for 4 and 1/2 rounds GSP can do the same.

Like I said, if GSP can avoid Silva's knockout shots then he should dominate easily. As good as Silva looks standing, he looks equally as bad in a mounted position fighting from his back. Everyone has a weakness. That is most certainly Silva's.

Jim Jones
08-08-2010, 01:24 PM
Silva is no way involved in that discussion after been beaten badly for that many rounds in a row like that. You could say it's GSP and nobody else, but I honestly think right now Bones Jones is that guy. It's just a matter of time before he proves it. I think GSP could move up to 185 and do the same thing to Silva that Connen did and probably stop it with a submission.

Don't forget Shogun won the pride grand prix beating HW's in the process. He has had some injury issues, but now that he is back at full strength I don't see him losing for some time, much less being man handled for 4-5 rounds like Silva wa.

Also what a bitch of an excuse Silva laid out there at the end for getting his ass kicked. He said he had a broken rib or some bullshit.

So how do you explain ranking Fedor in your top 5 after he just tapped out? Apparently in your world, tapping out early in a fight is more impressive than a come from behind win? Not sure I understand that logic.

I also think it's funny how you crucify Silva for his most recent fight, but then go and use Shogun fights from five years ago to defend putting him above Silva. Here's what we know about Shogun's recent body of work - he got tooled by Forrest Griffin and beat up on washed up Chuck Lidell and even more washed up Mark Coleman. Impressive, eh? Now the two fights with Machida ARE impressive and he's certainly worthy of being ranked as one of the top fighters in the world, but looking at that resume and then telling me that he's been more dominant than Silva is laughable at best. Almost as laughable as ranking Jon Jones as one of the top 5 pound-for-pound fighters, and ABOVE ANDERSON SILVA. Are you kidding me? He's a great prospect, but let him accomplish something first before you crown his ass.

Sonnen fought the perfect fight and Silva had an off night, whether it was the ribs or something else, who knows. But a win is a win and Silva showed what an amazing fighter he really is by hanging in there, withstanding the punishment and finding a way to pull out the victory. Was it his best performance? No, but the logic that an ugly win drops him below guys who have had much uglier LOSSES in recent memory is completely ridiculous.

TrickyNicky
08-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Great fight and card. As for Silva in the p4p, he has now gone about six years without a legit loss (the Okami fight was a DQ for knocking Okami out while he was in Silva's guard with his heel). That's edging close to Fedor territory. If Silva isn't on a p4p list, then it is incomplete. Plain and simple.

ArrowheadHawk
08-08-2010, 03:34 PM
Finally something we agree upon. It's either 50-45 GSP or Silva Taps.

Anybody else as impressed with Bones Jones as I am? I think he might be the GSP of the LW division for years to come.
Yep. Bones has quickly become one of my favorite fighters.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigCatDaddy
08-08-2010, 08:08 PM
So how do you explain ranking Fedor in your top 5 after he just tapped out? Apparently in your world, tapping out early in a fight is more impressive than a come from behind win? Not sure I understand that logic.

I also think it's funny how you crucify Silva for his most recent fight, but then go and use Shogun fights from five years ago to defend putting him above Silva. Here's what we know about Shogun's recent body of work - he got tooled by Forrest Griffin and beat up on washed up Chuck Lidell and even more washed up Mark Coleman. Impressive, eh? Now the two fights with Machida ARE impressive and he's certainly worthy of being ranked as one of the top fighters in the world, but looking at that resume and then telling me that he's been more dominant than Silva is laughable at best. Almost as laughable as ranking Jon Jones as one of the top 5 pound-for-pound fighters, and ABOVE ANDERSON SILVA. Are you kidding me? He's a great prospect, but let him accomplish something first before you crown his ass.

Sonnen fought the perfect fight and Silva had an off night, whether it was the ribs or something else, who knows. But a win is a win and Silva showed what an amazing fighter he really is by hanging in there, withstanding the punishment and finding a way to pull out the victory. Was it his best performance? No, but the logic that an ugly win drops him below guys who have had much uglier LOSSES in recent memory is completely ridiculous.

Because Fedor has only 1 career loss and he didn't get dominated for nearly 5 rounds of a fight only to pull one out of his ass at the end. I don't think he is the same dude he was 5 years ago, but he still should be considered a P4P elite.

Shogun has a great resume. 2 Wins over Overeem, a win over a prime Rampage, Little Nog, Arona, etc.... He obviously wasn't the same guy when he first showed up in UFC that he was in Pride. He is also fighting in a much more difficult weight class. Silva fights at the weakest weight class in MMA, probably because he knows he would get his ass handed to him against the elite LH's.

If it had been a close fight throughout then yeah, I say great fight great win, but to get dominated for 23 minutes and then pull one out your ass is less then impressive. Sonnen is obviously the better fighter despite the outcome. I don't know what the hell got into him that has made him improve so much in the year or so, but right now he is the top 185lber in the world in my eyes. He dominated Marquardt, Miller, Okaimi, and Silva in his last 4 fights. Maybe Shields, I don't know.

Jones has destroyed every guy put in front of him so far and I would say Hamill and Vera are both top 15 LHW's in the world. Neither had a chance against the guy. I'm really not sure what the hold up is on him. Then need a fight with him against Machida, Franklin, or Thiago Silva for a shot at Shogun once he puts Rashad to sleep. Although a 3rd Machida-Shogun fight would be worthless since Shogun beat him twice already.

TheGuardian
08-08-2010, 08:19 PM
he got tooled by Forrest Griffin and beat up on washed up Chuck Lidell and even more washed up Mark Coleman.

OMG. He fought Forrest on a completely bum knee. EVERYONE knows that. The guy could barely walk. He then ran through Machida TWICE (everyone knows that first loss was bullshit). And he'd walk through Silva if silva had the nuts to go to 205 to face him.

I still rank Silva one of the best, but he has most def been exposed as having trouble with great wrestlers and fighting from off his back. This can't be disputed. I also think you have to rank him easily below GSP in the best P4P fighter department.

TrickyNicky
08-08-2010, 08:40 PM
Sonnen is talented but A) he hasn't finished a fight in 3 years and never in the UFC, and B) he gets caught by slick BJJ guys. Seems like par for the course. Obviously better? Nope.

You can't write off Silva for nearly getting decision-ed by a wrestle-fucker extraordinaire like Sonnen (I mean that as a compliment, btw). Just like you couldn't write off GSP after getting da riddum knocked out of him by Serra.

BigCatDaddy
08-08-2010, 09:02 PM
Sonnen is talented but A) he hasn't finished a fight in 3 years and never in the UFC, and B) he gets caught by slick BJJ guys. Seems like par for the course. Obviously better? Nope.

You can't write off Silva for nearly getting decision-ed by a wrestle-****er extraordinaire like Sonnen (I mean that as a compliment, btw). Just like you couldn't write off GSP after getting da riddum knocked out of him by Serra.

My issue is that anybody can get caught with a lucky punch, but have you ever seen GSP or Fedor manhandled like that for over 20 minutes. Yes, he irked out a win, but it wasn't like it was even a close fight before that. That could have been a 50-43 fight on those cards. I don't even think Silva forced a stand up once in those 20 some minutes on his back.

TrickyNicky
08-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Silva wasn't 100%, either by alleged injury or because he hasn't trained very hard the past few fights. (see: the Maia shenanigans, or training with Steven fucking Seagal)

Fedor takes stupid amounts of damage in his fights and takes risks, just because he hasn't come across a dominating wrestler with a gas tank is probably the reason he hasn't been on his back for 20 minutes. The Hammer House guys weren't chumps, but even in their MMA primes they weren't in the same league as guys like Velasquez and Lesnar.

GSP takes very few risks ever since Matt Hughes caught him in that armbar. He outclasses everyone in technical grappling. It will be interesting to see if he can resist Kos' takedowns, and down the road, match up with Jake Shields, who has a similar game.

TheGuardian
08-09-2010, 08:04 AM
First off, no one is 100% going into a fight. Sparring, mat work, lifting, conditioning, everything takes a toll. Lots of guys win fights nicked up and dinged. They only talk about the injuries when they lose.

Silva has most definitely been exposed. All it takes is one guy. To get dominated the way he did is a real eye opener.

As far as him catching Sonnen, that was more Sonnen's fault than some "slick" BJJ by Silva. Sonnen postured up and left his hands in a lazy position. This is shit you learn in the first week of ground fighting. Truth is all Sonnon had to do was lay on Silva for the 5th round and he's the champ but he chose to fight and I respect that. Silva's reign as champ will be coming to an end soon.

raybec 4
08-09-2010, 08:24 AM
Vitor better be in the gym wrestling his ass off right now.

BigCatDaddy
08-09-2010, 09:48 AM
Vitor better be in the gym wrestling his ass off right now.

I think Vitor is more of a Rich Franklin type of fighter with a much better BJJ game. I'm afraid Silva's reign as champion will continue after this fight. It's going to be a Shields, Sonnen, GSP type guy that beats him. Hughes might even make an interesting fight.

TheGuardian
08-09-2010, 10:34 AM
I think Vitor is more of a Rich Franklin type of fighter with a much better BJJ game. I'm afraid Silva's reign as champion will continue after this fight. It's going to be a Shields, Sonnen, GSP type guy that beats him. Hughes might even make an interesting fight.

Yup. Vitor is going to stand and that's Silva's bread and butter. It will be another great wrestler that puts an end to Silva.

raybec 4
08-09-2010, 11:24 AM

I love Matt and I thought he'd lost a step until Saturday, man he looked lean. Maybe he's getting his second wind.

BigCatDaddy
08-09-2010, 11:38 AM
I love Matt and I thought he'd lost a step until Saturday, man he looked lean. Maybe he's getting his second wind.

As long as he stay away from GSP he will be okay for a bit longer. I would like to see him and Fitch go at it, but Fitch is going to face GSP next.

raybec 4
08-09-2010, 11:43 AM
As long as he stay away from GSP he will be okay for a bit longer. I would like to see him and Fitch go at it, but Fitch is going to face GSP next.

Any thoughts on Penn Edgar 2?

ArrowheadHawk
08-09-2010, 11:50 AM

As long as he stay away from GSP he will be okay for a bit longer. I would like to see him and Fitch go at it, but Fitch is going to face GSP next.He said himself he was going to take some time off so it will be at least 8-10 months before Hughes fights again.

ArrowheadHawk
08-09-2010, 11:51 AM
Any thoughts on Penn Edgar 2?Penn will be motivated to regain his title. I predict Penn by knockout.

BigCatDaddy
08-09-2010, 11:53 AM
Any thoughts on Penn Edgar 2?

I really like Penn, but I think Edgar is just too damn fast and has an amazing Clay Guida type pace that will wear BJ down. Penn might be better off moving up to 170 or even 185 at this point in his career.

BigCatDaddy
08-09-2010, 11:55 AM
He said himself he was going to take some time off so it will be at least 8-10 months before Hughes fights again.

He said he would take the fall off and do some hunting, but his return would probably be about the same time as Fitch/GSP. Maybe Hughes/Koschek?

raybec 4
08-09-2010, 12:27 PM
I really like Penn, but I think Edgar is just too damn fast and has an amazing Clay Guida type pace that will wear BJ down. Penn might be better off moving up to 170 or even 185 at this point in his career.

I don't think Edgar saw the best BJ Penn the first time around. I guess we'll find out.

raybec 4
08-09-2010, 12:28 PM
He said he would take the fall off and do some hunting, but his return would probably be about the same time as Fitch/GSP. Maybe Hughes/Koschek?

That would be interesting, I would hope for Matt to smash Kos but I wouldn't bank on it.

BigCatDaddy
08-09-2010, 12:32 PM
I don't think Edgar saw the best BJ Penn the first time around. I guess we'll find out.

Maybe not, but I don't know if BJ ever say a guy with that type of movement and speed in the octagon before. I'm not sure who I will root for, but I know who I would bet on.

SAUTO
08-09-2010, 02:34 PM

vitors hands are quicker and he hits MUCH harder than rich.

i wouldnt put money on it but i'm thinking(hoping) that vitor KOs him BADLY

CoMoChief
08-09-2010, 03:34 PM
JDS to me didn't look impressive at all against Nelson. He won the fight, but it wasn't pretty by all means. Nelson's just a tough sum bitch.

Should Lesnar defeat Velasquez in Oct, he's going to destroy JDS. As CV would also as well. Then should set up a re-match w/ Carwin sometime mid-late 2011. Or I guess it would also depend on what happens w/ the Mir/Nog fight, which I would love to see Nog pretty much end Mir's dream of a HW title shot. I doubt that happens though.

BigCatDaddy
08-09-2010, 03:41 PM
JDS to me didn't look impressive at all against Nelson. He won the fight, but it wasn't pretty by all means. Nelson's just a tough sum bitch.

Should Lesnar defeat Velasquez in Oct, he's going to destroy JDS. As CV would also as well. Then should set up a re-match w/ Carwin sometime mid-late 2011. Or I guess it would also depend on what happens w/ the Mir/Nog fight, which I would love to see Nog pretty much end Mir's dream of a HW title shot. I doubt that happens though.

Ahhh, I disagree. JDS is the perfect guy to defeat Brock. Outstanding boxing skills and ability to avoid being taken down. I think Brock beats Cain, but either way Junior beat the winner of that match IMO. Nelson is a very very good HW that didn't even pose a threat to Santos. Carwin is going to be 37 years old by the time he gets his rematch, I'm not sure he is the same guy and I'm really not sure his conditioning will be improved by then.

ArrowheadHawk
08-09-2010, 06:12 PM
Ahhh, I disagree. JDS is the perfect guy to defeat Brock. Outstanding boxing skills and ability to avoid being taken down. I think Brock beats Cain, but either way Junior beat the winner of that match IMO. Nelson is a very very good HW that didn't even pose a threat to Santos. Carwin is going to be 37 years old by the time he gets his rematch, I'm not sure he is the same guy and I'm really not sure his conditioning will be improved by then.
I think it will all depend on whether or not Brock gets him on the ground.

BigCatDaddy
08-09-2010, 06:44 PM
I think it will all depend on whether or not Brock gets him on the ground.

That's true of pretty much all Brock's fight, but JDS is tough to take down.

Jim Jones
08-09-2010, 06:53 PM
Because Fedor has only 1 career loss and he didn't get dominated for nearly 5 rounds of a fight only to pull one out of his ass at the end. I don't think he is the same dude he was 5 years ago, but he still should be considered a P4P elite.

Shogun has a great resume. 2 Wins over Overeem, a win over a prime Rampage, Little Nog, Arona, etc.... He obviously wasn't the same guy when he first showed up in UFC that he was in Pride. He is also fighting in a much more difficult weight class. Silva fights at the weakest weight class in MMA, probably because he knows he would get his ass handed to him against the elite LH's.

If it had been a close fight throughout then yeah, I say great fight great win, but to get dominated for 23 minutes and then pull one out your ass is less then impressive. Sonnen is obviously the better fighter despite the outcome. I don't know what the hell got into him that has made him improve so much in the year or so, but right now he is the top 185lber in the world in my eyes. He dominated Marquardt, Miller, Okaimi, and Silva in his last 4 fights. Maybe Shields, I don't know.

Jones has destroyed every guy put in front of him so far and I would say Hamill and Vera are both top 15 LHW's in the world. Neither had a chance against the guy. I'm really not sure what the hold up is on him. Then need a fight with him against Machida, Franklin, or Thiago Silva for a shot at Shogun once he puts Rashad to sleep. Although a 3rd Machida-Shogun fight would be worthless since Shogun beat him twice already.

And I once again fail to understand how you credit Shogun for his "resume" and fights he won 5-6 years ago, but then bash Silva for ONE bad fight (which he WON, btw...he didn't get subbed like Fedor and Shogun did, he actually WON his fight. Why are you ignoring Silva's resume? One bad fight wipes out six years and running of being undefeated? Of beating some of the best MW's and LHW's in the world? You must have some irrational hatred of him that I don't understand. Silva has earned the respect to be considered one of the best in the world until he loses..and that hasn't happened yet.

OMG. He fought Forrest on a completely bum knee. EVERYONE knows that. The guy could barely walk. He then ran through Machida TWICE (everyone knows that first loss was bullshit). And he'd walk through Silva if silva had the nuts to go to 205 to face him.

I still rank Silva one of the best, but he has most def been exposed as having trouble with great wrestlers and fighting from off his back. This can't be disputed. I also think you have to rank him easily below GSP in the best P4P fighter department.

So Shogun is allowed the injury excuse, but Silva isn't? Even though it was revealed post-fight that he fought against doctor's orders? Even though he was seen pointing to his ribs after the first round? (http://i37.tinypic.com/r9fmkw.jpg) Even though Chael Sonnen admitted afterward that he believes Silva did have bad ribs? Okay.

I don't have a problem with ranking him below GSP, I would too. I just think it's ridiculous to see such a lack of respect shown for a guy who has accomplished what Silva has.

BigCatDaddy
08-09-2010, 07:57 PM
And I once again fail to understand how you credit Shogun for his "resume" and fights he won 5-6 years ago, but then bash Silva for ONE bad fight (which he WON, btw...he didn't get subbed like Fedor and Shogun did, he actually WON his fight. Why are you ignoring Silva's resume? One bad fight wipes out six years and running of being undefeated? Of beating some of the best MW's and LHW's in the world? You must have some irrational hatred of him that I don't understand. Silva has earned the respect to be considered one of the best in the world until he loses..and that hasn't happened yet.

So Shogun is allowed the injury excuse, but Silva isn't? Even though it was revealed post-fight that he fought against doctor's orders? Even though he was seen pointing to his ribs after the first round? (http://i37.tinypic.com/r9fmkw.jpg) Even though Chael Sonnen admitted afterward that he believes Silva did have bad ribs? Okay.

I don't have a problem with ranking him below GSP, I would too. I just think it's ridiculous to see such a lack of respect shown for a guy who has accomplished what Silva has.

No hatred man. If you are to be a top PRP in the world you don't get man handled like that for 23 minutes. He fights in a soft weight class and the only LHW he beat worth a shit is Griffin who was taylor made for him. I'd say he is the 3rd best MW in the world right now, behind Sonnen and Shields.

TrickyNicky
08-09-2010, 09:27 PM
As far as him catching Sonnen, that was more Sonnen's fault than some "slick" BJJ by Silva. Sonnen postured up and left his hands in a lazy position. This is shit you learn in the first week of ground fighting. Truth is all Sonnon had to do was lay on Silva for the 5th round and he's the champ but he chose to fight and I respect that. Silva's reign as champ will be coming to an end soon.

Quick, what do A. Silva, Damian Maia, pre-coke problem Paulo Filho, Jeremy Horn, and Renato Sobral have in common?

BigCatDaddy
08-25-2010, 11:55 AM
So I'm thinking once again Edgar speed and stamina are too much for BJ and he takes another decision. BJ might be better off moving up in a weight class or two after this fight.

I'm also seeing Toney getting stopped by ground and pound in about 2 minutes. Obviously Mercer has showed that these guys have a punchers chance, but Randy is too crafty to get caught.

raybec 4
08-25-2010, 11:58 AM
So I'm thinking once again Edgar speed and stamina are too much for BJ and he takes another decision. BJ might be better off moving up in a weight class or two after this fight.

I'm also seeing Toney getting stopped by ground and pound in about 2 minutes. Obviously Mercer has showed that these guys have a punchers chance, but Randy is too crafty to get caught.

I think if Edgar sees the best BJ Penn he will lose. BJ is up and down though, you never know which one's showing up for the fight.

TrickyNicky
08-25-2010, 12:05 PM
For you diehards, if you haven't seen Jorge Santiago vs Kazuo Misaki II from the past week's Sengoku 14 in Japan... do yourself a favor and find it. Incredible fight and a FOTY candidate for sure.

BigCatDaddy
08-25-2010, 12:44 PM
I think if Edgar sees the best BJ Penn he will lose. BJ is up and down though, you never know which one's showing up for the fight.

I just don't think BJ has ever fought anyone as quick as Edgar, BJ would be better of taking on bigger guys at this point in his career that are cat quick like Edgar is. I'm not sure even if BJ brings his best he wins, just a bad matchup for him.

Pants
08-25-2010, 02:00 PM
For you diehards, if you haven't seen Jorge Santiago vs Kazuo Misaki II from the past week's Sengoku 14 in Japan... do yourself a favor and find it. Incredible fight and a FOTY candidate for sure.

Will do. Thanks for the recommendation, dude. Sounds freaking awesome.

ArrowheadHawk
08-25-2010, 02:12 PM
I read earlier today that Sonnen vs Silva rematch was going to be scheduled soon.

wasi
08-25-2010, 02:15 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2010/08/25/sp-cma-mma-ban.html

The Canadian Medical Association is calling for a ban on mixed martial arts prizefighting in Canada.

Delegates at the CMA's annual meeting voted Wednesday to have the doctors group seek a government ban on the sport.

Pants
08-25-2010, 02:16 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2010/08/25/sp-cma-mma-ban.html

Dirty fucking pinko bastards.

raybec 4
08-25-2010, 02:16 PM
I read earlier today that Sonnen vs Silva rematch was going to be scheduled soon.

Dana was on ESPN earlier this week saying he's making that matchup and a Shogun v Rashad fight for when Shogun comes back from knee surgery.

ArrowheadHawk
08-25-2010, 02:24 PM
Dana was on ESPN earlier this week saying he's making that matchup and a Shogun v Rashad fight for when Shogun comes back from knee surgery.Good. I wanna see Rashad get the belt back.

Pants
08-25-2010, 02:43 PM
Good. I wanna see Rashad get the belt back.

If Shogun's knee is good post-op, Rashad won't be getting the belt. :)

ArrowheadHawk
08-25-2010, 02:55 PM
If Shogun's knee is good post-op, Rashad won't be getting the belt. :)He never should have gotten it in the first place according to most people. The man has a serious work ethic and is lightning fast. He is most definitely the underdog but I will be rooting for him.

raybec 4
08-25-2010, 03:21 PM
He never should have gotten it in the first place according to most people. The man has a serious work ethic and is lightning fast. He is most definitely the underdog but I will be rooting for him.

Rashad is tough for shizzle but Shogun is probably the best in the world at 205

ArrowheadHawk
08-25-2010, 03:28 PM
Rashad is tough for shizzle but Shogun is probably the best in the world at 205

You are probably right. I just can't get that loss to Forrest out of my memory.

BigCatDaddy
08-25-2010, 03:39 PM
Shogun sure has trouble with injuries. The Brodie Croyle of MMA?

KcMizzou
08-25-2010, 03:41 PM
Anyone ever been to the Bellator fights at the P&L district? Seems like it might be worth checking out.

Pants
08-25-2010, 03:42 PM
Shogun sure has trouble with injuries. The Brodie Croyle of MMA?

Shogun holds the fucking Belt. :facepalm:

BigCatDaddy
08-25-2010, 03:45 PM
Shogun holds the ****ing Belt. :facepalm:

Don't get me wrong, when healthy he is a top 5 P4P, he just always seems to get injured. He wasn't healthy his first few fights back in the UFC. I think this is the 2nd knee that will be scoped.

Pants
08-25-2010, 03:52 PM
Don't get me wrong, when healthy he is a top 5 P4P, he just always seems to get injured. He wasn't healthy his first few fights back in the UFC. I think this is the 2nd knee that will be scoped.

Yeah, I was just saying, you could maybe make that comparison when Brokie wins us a SB.

TrickyNicky
08-25-2010, 07:20 PM
Anyone ever been to the Bellator fights at the P&L district? Seems like it might be worth checking out.

I'm going to try to go to the one on October 21. Eddie Alvarez vs Roger Huerta.

KcMizzou
08-25-2010, 10:05 PM
I'm going to try to go to the one on October 21. Eddie Alvarez vs Roger Huerta.Wow. Big names. That'd be fun to see.

ArrowheadHawk
08-26-2010, 09:23 AM
I have been watching Bellator lately. Not bad for free cards.

TrickyNicky
08-28-2010, 07:09 PM
UFC 118 starts in less than an hour. Prelims on Spike now.

KCUnited
08-28-2010, 07:40 PM
JLo with a behemoth performance.

TrickyNicky
08-28-2010, 08:38 PM
Eesh, Marcus Davis gets his head ballooned, and then choked out cold. Rough night.

Bwana
08-28-2010, 08:43 PM
Wow, some good fights tonight.

Bwana
08-28-2010, 09:55 PM
Tony, what a little bitch. Welcome to the MMA. ROFL

TrickyNicky
08-28-2010, 10:00 PM
Diaz/Davis was a great opener, but the event turned into a stinker after that.

ArrowheadMagic
08-28-2010, 10:01 PM

Yeah, pretty much what was expected. Boxers have zero ground game. But, would have been the reverse if they went by boxing rules. At least that cartoon fight is over and the real fight begins.

TrickyNicky
08-28-2010, 10:06 PM
UFC got hosed. I'm betting Toney got at least 750k for that "fight."

ArrowheadMagic
08-28-2010, 10:10 PM
UFC got hosed. I'm betting Toney got at least 750k for that "fight."

Shame on MMA then, its like making a pro football player play hockey. Boxers wont survive in MMA without a ground game. MMA fighter would get drilled in a boxing match.

BigCatDaddy
08-28-2010, 10:50 PM
I just don't think BJ has ever fought anyone as quick as Edgar, BJ would be better of taking on bigger guys at this point in his career that are cat quick like Edgar is. I'm not sure even if BJ brings his best he wins, just a bad matchup for him.

QFT

TrickyNicky
08-28-2010, 10:57 PM
All this means is that unless he gets the Fitch treatment, Gray Maynard is most likely your next LW champ. bleh

Bwana
08-28-2010, 10:59 PM
I figured the Penn fight would turn out the way it did. Frankie is just to fast.

Otter
08-28-2010, 11:02 PM

Yeh, he needs to work on his ground game a bit. :D

Cool night

ArrowheadMagic
08-28-2010, 11:03 PM
I figured the Penn fight would turn out the way it did. Frankie is just to fast.
Penn wasnt very ju jitsu like tonight. Probably a result of takedowns. Why Penn didnt work on the legs is a mystery.

SAUTO
08-28-2010, 11:06 PM
penn has the WORST corner ever

and he looked like total shit.

but the corner told him he was doing great before the fourth rd. LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

ArrowheadMagic
08-28-2010, 11:09 PM
penn has the WORST corner ever

and he looked like total shit.

but the corner told him he was doing great before the fourth rd. LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, pretty weak showing by Penn.

Bwana
08-28-2010, 11:13 PM
Yeh, he needs to work on his ground game a bit. :D

Cool night

A bit indeed!

KCUnited
08-28-2010, 11:18 PM
That Penn corner was comical.

Bwana
08-28-2010, 11:19 PM
That Penn corner was comical.

Yeah, it was like listening to Herm try to coach a football game.

ArrowheadHawk
08-29-2010, 12:33 PM
BJ. What a waste of talent. If he could stay motivated and have a good corner he would be unstoppable. He just fought Franki's fight. Why didn't he use leg kicks to slow that sumbitch down?

BigCatDaddy
08-29-2010, 01:59 PM
BJ. What a waste of talent. If he could stay motivated and have a good corner he would be unstoppable. He just fought Franki's fight. Why didn't he use leg kicks to slow that sumbitch down?

He really has seemed uninterested in these last 2 fights. I don't know if it's frustration with Frankie, or just a lull in his career.

ArrowheadHawk
08-29-2010, 07:58 PM
He really has seemed uninterested in these last 2 fights. I don't know if it's frustration with Frankie, or just a lull in his career.

I guess we will watch him work his way back up the ladder.

ArrowheadHawk
08-29-2010, 07:58 PM
Also I think Grey is going to destroy Frankie.

TheGuardian
08-29-2010, 08:26 PM
Styles make fights. Frankie just fights a style that gives BJ problems. It has nothing to do with BJ's corner or his camp. Some guys just give certain guys problems. BJ also hasn't improved in a long time while the people around him at 155 have, and are evolving. At one point BJ was good enough to win on talent alone. That's not the case anymore.

ArrowheadHawk
08-29-2010, 10:04 PM
Styles make fights. Frankie just fights a style that gives BJ problems. It has nothing to do with BJ's corner or his camp. Some guys just give certain guys problems. BJ also hasn't improved in a long time while the people around him at 155 have, and are evolving. At one point BJ was good enough to win on talent alone. That's not the case anymore.

Its just hard to imagine that was same guy that dismantled Sherk and Diego.

CoMoChief
08-29-2010, 10:08 PM

Edgar is just too quick. He doesn't get tired, he just keeps going, his motor is unreal.

BIG_DADDY
08-29-2010, 11:29 PM

You're so much stronger than this guy. lol

TheGuardian
08-30-2010, 09:47 AM
Its just hard to imagine that was same guy that dismantled Sherk and Diego.

Guys have ups and downs in their careers. But in MMA if you don't get better and evolve fast guys that are up and coming will eat you up. Who saw Sonnen winning 8-10 rounds for 4.5 rounds over Anderson Silva? Styles make fights. I also think that BJ hasn't improved much while everyone around him has improved by leaps and bounds. He's not top dog anymore, in any weight class. He looks like just another guy now. I think it's possible we see Matt Hughes and Penn fight soon (BJ moving back to 170). That would be very telling right now I think.

Bane
08-30-2010, 09:49 AM

I missed it.It was that bad?
ROFL

raybec 4
08-30-2010, 09:51 AM

In BJ's defense leg kicks against an awesome wrestler are not usually a great idea, it's a takedown waiting to happen. BJ was not active from his back or agressive in his stand up. You really can't have a lot of success counter punching someone who is so much faster than you are.

KCUnited
08-30-2010, 09:57 AM
Plus the fact that BJ looked as if he hadn't even broken a sweat prior to the opening bell was telling for me. He looked stoic, while Edgar looked like a greyhound taking a dump walking into the gate.

ArrowheadHawk
08-31-2010, 04:43 PM
Guys have ups and downs in their careers. But in MMA if you don't get better and evolve fast guys that are up and coming will eat you up. Who saw Sonnen winning 8-10 rounds for 4.5 rounds over Anderson Silva? Styles make fights. I also think that BJ hasn't improved much while everyone around him has improved by leaps and bounds. He's not top dog anymore, in any weight class. He looks like just another guy now. I think it's possible we see Matt Hughes and Penn fight soon (BJ moving back to 170). That would be very telling right now I think.
Hughes looked badass in his last fight.

KcMizzou
08-31-2010, 04:53 PM
Finally saw the fights. The main event was a snoozer. You could see what was going to happen in BJ's eyes at the end of rd 1.

The rest for the fights were fun though. I was glad to see impressive wins for Diaz and Lauzon. Davis' eye was naaasty.

BIG_DADDY
08-31-2010, 06:20 PM
Finally saw the fights. The main event was a snoozer. You could see what was going to happen in BJ's eyes at the end of rd 1.

The rest for the fights were fun though. I was glad to see impressive wins for Diaz and Lauzon. Davis' eye was naaasty.

Pretty much my sentiments as well other than BJ looked like he was moving in slow motion in comparison.

James Lights Out Toney will be renamed James WTF Happened Toney in MMA if he calls it quits now.

KcMizzou
08-31-2010, 06:58 PM
Lauzon looked awesome. That's the best I've ever seen from him.

raybec 4
09-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Dana announced the main event for UFC 123 was going to be Rampage vs Machida, can Jackson take another loss and still be a viable draw?

SAUTO
09-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Dana announced the main event for UFC 123 was going to be Rampage vs Machida, can Jackson take another loss and still be a viable draw?

nope.

but IMO he wins this one.

BigCatDaddy
09-01-2010, 11:35 AM

That sucks, so the winner can fight Shogun and if that's Machida we've seen him get beat by Shogun twice already. It's time to put Bones Jones up against one of these guys and see what he can do.

raybec 4
09-01-2010, 11:35 AM
nope.

but IMO he wins this one.

That's bold, if he doesn't put more into it than he did his "grudge match" with Evans he's going to get out pointed in a boring ass counterpunch fest

SAUTO
09-01-2010, 11:49 AM
That's bold, if he doesn't put more into it than he did his "grudge match" with Evans he's going to get out pointed in a boring ass counterpunch fest

dont sleep on the ring rust angle. rampage had a shit ton of things pulling him in different directions at that point in his training. He's shown that he doesnt perform well in that situation.

raybec 4
09-01-2010, 12:04 PM
dont sleep on the ring rust angle. rampage had a shit ton of things pulling him in different directions at that point in his training. He's shown that he doesnt perform well in that situation.

I get what you're saying but Machida is not the guy to be sluggish against, he's going to have to bring his 'A' game.

SAUTO
09-01-2010, 12:05 PM
I get what you're saying but Machida is not the guy to be sluggish against, he's going to have to bring his 'A' game.

i agree.

and for some reason i just cant stand machida:D

raybec 4
09-01-2010, 12:11 PM
i agree.

and for some reason i just cant stand machida:D

I'm right there with you, I hate watching a counterfighter. I guess I just like watching dudes who are willing to get in there and mix it up even if it's bad strategy.

raybec 4
09-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Vitor is fighting Okami at UFC 122, that could turn out to be a good fight.

SAUTO
09-01-2010, 12:14 PM
I'm right there with you, I hate watching a counterfighter. I guess I just like watching dudes who are willing to get in there and mix it up even if it's bad strategy.

thats me. how does he win fights backing up?

luv
09-10-2010, 03:10 PM
Should I be impressed that my favorite bar will have Michael Johnson appear on Sept 15? I think it said he was a UFC fighter.

raybec 4
09-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Should I be impressed that my favorite bar will have Michael Johnson appear on Sept 15? I think it said he was a UFC fighter.

Don't be impressed...yet. He's going to be on the upcoming season of TUF (If it's the same guy).

SAUTO
09-10-2010, 03:43 PM
Vitor is fighting Okami at UFC 122, that could turn out to be a good fight.

i agree, but i really like vitor and always have, the things that he went through are totally shitty.

KcMizzou
09-10-2010, 04:06 PM
Should I be impressed that my favorite bar will have Michael Johnson appear on Sept 15? I think it said he was a UFC fighter.Never heard of him. Apparently he's a Springfield guy.

MMABay can EXCLUSIVELY reveal that Michael Johnson has been confirmed as one of twenty eight lightweights set to appear on the twelfth season of “The Ultimate Fighter”.

A source close to the situation revealed the news to MMABay earlier today.

Johnson enters the house with an 8-4 record and hails from Springfield, Missouri. He currently trains at the Gracie Barra Fightclub alongside Zak Cummings and is the former Midwest Fight League & Xtreme Cage Fighting champion. He holds a win over Clay French while coming up short against UFC veteran, Joe Brammer.

The reality show kicks off on SPIKE TV on September 15th with coaches, Georges St. Pierre and Josh Koscheck going head to head for twelve weeks on our screens. Stay tuned to MMABay for further announcements.

By Philip Simkins

http://www.mmabay.co.uk/2010/07/27/exclusive-tuf-12-%E2%80%93-michael-johnson-confirmed-as-a-member-of-the-lightweight-tournament/

luv
09-10-2010, 04:23 PM
Never heard of him. Apparently he's a Springfield guy.

http://www.mmabay.co.uk/2010/07/27/exclusive-tuf-12-%E2%80%93-michael-johnson-confirmed-as-a-member-of-the-lightweight-tournament/

Ah. Yeah it said something about him being there for the premier to something, so I guess that's it.

CoMoChief
09-10-2010, 04:30 PM
get ready for oct 23.

TrickyNicky
09-10-2010, 08:20 PM
Theres a LW Grand Prix happening right now. Some decent action. Then MFC 26 on HDNet after.

UFC Marathon 1-118

http://www.justin.tv/wck1234567#/w/376911088/7

They are on 26 right now.

Bwana
09-10-2010, 08:24 PM

Honestly luv, no.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
09-10-2010, 08:46 PM
So Jones gets the winner of Bader/Nog?

I hope it's Bader

I also noticed one of my favorite fighters, Phil Davis, is scheduled to face Tim Boetsch. How good is Boetsch? Not much of a name in UFC...oh well

Remember the name Daniel Cormier, btw. He's gonna be a good one---though he's already 31

Jerm
09-10-2010, 08:50 PM
No surprise Bones gets the winner of that fight...too bad the UFC is scared to feed Forrest to him, thought they might make that fight.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
09-10-2010, 08:58 PM
Jones also said he got the impression from Dana that if he wins his next two fights, he'll get a title shot.

Jerm
09-10-2010, 09:00 PM
Makes sense...he beats Bader/Nog and moves on to fight the winner of Machida and Rampage perhaps?

Either way, I don't see anyone stopping Bones in the foreseeable future....dude is legit.

Shogun
09-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Shine fights and MFC are on right now.

Shine is hilarious and pathetic.

TrickyNicky
09-11-2010, 07:05 PM
Shark Fights on tonight. Bas and Don Frye are commenting. Spark up and laugh your ass off.

Shogun
09-11-2010, 07:13 PM
LOL the first two prelims are GREAT. and this one is funny. Frye hilarious as always talking about balls on his hat. and talking about his Fight vs Takayama in PRIDE comparing them.

Prelims : http://www.sherdog.com/events/SF-13-Shark-Fights-13-14141

raybec 4
09-13-2010, 02:53 PM
Keith Jardine took another beat down this weekend. That guy has had a rough time getting it together lately.

Shogun
09-13-2010, 02:57 PM
Yeah he has, I've always liked Jardine and can't understand the hate. He always goes out to put on a show and either does well or get knocked out. After last night I do agree with his cut though, he needs to string together some wins before coming back to the big show. Jackson will sort him out and figure out something for him. All his older fights in KOTC were grappling because he is a good grappler so maybe they go that route next.

TrickyNicky
09-15-2010, 05:25 PM
Ultimate Fight Night 22 and the Season Premiere of TUF 12: Koscheck vs GSP is on tonight for anyone interested.

KcMizzou
09-15-2010, 05:36 PM
Ultimate Fight Night 22 and the Season Premiere of TUF 12: Koscheck vs GSP is on tonight for anyone interested.Sweet! Thanks for the reminder. I completely forgot.

raybec 4
09-16-2010, 01:19 PM
Matt Hughes v BJ Penn 3 announced for UFC 123

KcMizzou
09-16-2010, 02:23 PM
Should I be impressed that my favorite bar will have Michael Johnson appear on Sept 15? I think it said he was a UFC fighter.This guy looked pretty good.

Shogun
09-19-2010, 03:25 AM
This just in.

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww337/ShotPutNC/MindBlown.gif

Chael tests positive for PEDS against Silva

SOURCE (http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/CSAC-Sonnen-Positive-for-PEDs-at-UFC-117-26978)

According to California State Athletic Commission Executive Officer George Dodd, Chael Sonnen has been notified that he failed post-fight drug screening following his loss to Anderson Silva at UFC 117, which was held Aug. 7 at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, Calif.

“[Sonnen] received his notice yesterday,” Dodd told Sherdog.com shortly after the Shane Mosley-Sergio Mora boxing match ended Saturday night in Los Angeles.

In a conversation the day before, Dodd declined to comment on the situation, other than answering that all fighters from UFC 117 had passed drugs-of-abuse scans, but that the commission was still waiting on performance-enhancing drug screens from the event.

Dodd did not state which banned substance was red-flagged, but with a clean drugs-of-abuse scan it is clear the positive test was for a performance-enhancing substance.

The last major UFC banned-substance case in the state centered on UFC 73’s lightweight title match, which saw both competitors -- Sean Sherk and Hermes Franca -- test positive for PEDs. Both fighters were suspended for one year and fined, though Sherk appealed and had his suspension shortened to six months.

Sonnen is staring at a long layoff if he elects not to appeal or is denied. He was scheduled to rematch Silva Feb. 6 in Las Vegas, but that fight may be delayed or scrapped in light of these allegations.

Text messages to Sonnen went unreturned.

His manager Matt Lindland told Sherdog.com that he was cornering a fighter on the East Coast and had no knowledge of the positive test results.

Silva’s manager Ed Soares, who engaged in some heated exchanges via the media in the build up to the fight, was stunned when asked for his reaction.

“If it’s true, I feel really bad for him,” said Soares. “I know he did it to himself but it is really sad, he put on such a great performance that night. It is just a shame it will be tarnished.”

Jeff Sherwood contributed to this report

TrickyNicky
09-19-2010, 07:37 AM
What a shithead. I wonder what he got caught with.

ArrowheadHawk
09-20-2010, 09:35 AM
Whoops.

BIG_DADDY
09-20-2010, 09:42 AM
Ultimate Fight Night 22 and the Season Premiere of TUF 12: Koscheck vs GSP is on tonight for anyone interested.

Josh has come a long ways. I thought Dana would dump him after he refused to let his image be used for the video game.

raybec 4
09-20-2010, 09:55 AM
What a shithead. I wonder what he got caught with.

I'm guessing it was probably a banned diuretic, just a total guess.

TrickyNicky
09-20-2010, 01:28 PM
I'm guessing it was probably a banned diuretic, just a total guess.

"Chael Sonnen tested positive for a steroid before his Oakland loss to Anderson Silva, CSAC exec. George Dodd tells me... Said a 'natural steroid.' "

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/9/20/1699143/chael-sonnens-pre-fight-drug-test

No idea what the difference is between a natural steroid and any other type of steroid.

But, no rematch means that Belfort/Okami winner is now the definite next in line for a title shot.

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/548022/ndvuzb_medium.jpg

ArrowheadHawk
09-22-2010, 06:40 AM
Vitor Belfort Injured, Replaced By Nate Marquardt vs Yushin Okami At UFC 122

http://www.sportsnewscaster.com/vitor-belfort-injured-replaced-by-nate-marquardt-vs-yushin-okami-at-ufc-122/3190/

Shogun
09-22-2010, 06:46 AM
Chael is appealing it.

Also

DREAM 16 is less than 3 days away! FUCK YEAH!

raybec 4
09-22-2010, 06:48 AM
Vitor Belfort Injured, Replaced By Nate Marquardt vs Yushin Okami At UFC 122

http://www.sportsnewscaster.com/vitor-belfort-injured-replaced-by-nate-marquardt-vs-yushin-okami-at-ufc-122/3190/

Vitor has shit for luck. That dude is super talented but couldn't catch a break to save his life!

Shogun
09-22-2010, 06:53 AM
Vitor has shit for luck. That dude is super talented but couldn't catch a break to save his life!

It has to be intentional. He posted videos of him training late the last night on his twitter. Im guessing since all he has wanted in Anderson, and suddenly Chael is gonna get suspended for a year (Likely) He sees his opportunity to get back in the title mix immediately by making an injury up and filling the slot. Vitor is basically the Zuffa Paulo Filho. Or Karo Parysian, whichever.

raybec 4
09-22-2010, 07:56 AM
It has to be intentional. He posted videos of him training late the last night on his twitter. Im guessing since all he has wanted in Anderson, and suddenly Chael is gonna get suspended for a year (Likely) He sees his opportunity to get back in the title mix immediately by making an injury up and filling the slot. Vitor is basically the Zuffa Paulo Filho. Or Karo Parysian, whichever.

I guess I'm not following how an injury will put Vitor into title contention. I don't think Dana will give him the title shot if Marquardt looks good against Okami.

Shogun
09-22-2010, 05:37 PM
DING DING DING

I was right.

http://middleeasy.com/images/stories/organizations/ufc120/screenhunter_04%20sep.%2022%2010.28.jpg
http://middleeasy.com/images/stories/organizations/ufc120/screenhunter_05%20sep.%2022%2010.41.jpg

TrickyNicky
09-23-2010, 12:25 AM
Huge week of MMA coming up. UFC 119 Saturday, Dream 16 Sunday, and WEC 51 on Thursday.

WEC 51 especially is hot fire. They consistently put on the best overall MMA cards out there.

raybec 4
09-23-2010, 07:24 AM
Huge week of MMA coming up. UFC 119 Saturday, Dream 16 Sunday, and WEC 51 on Thursday.

WEC 51 especially is hot fire. They consistently put on the best overall MMA cards out there.

You gotta love the little guys, they get after it.

raybec 4
09-23-2010, 07:26 AM
DING DING DING

I was right.

http://middleeasy.com/images/stories/organizations/ufc120/screenhunter_04%20sep.%2022%2010.28.jpg
http://middleeasy.com/images/stories/organizations/ufc120/screenhunter_05%20sep.%2022%2010.41.jpg

I actually opened this thread to tell you you were right but it looks as though you've sprained your arm patting yourself on the back so I don't need to.

Sfeihc
09-23-2010, 07:32 AM
What do you folks think of Bruce Leroy and how about TUF using Chiefs colors this season for the teams?
Bruce Leroy cracks me up. I also just scored tickets to UFC 123, which my to my delight features two of my faves in the main event. Rampage vs. The Dragon plus BJ vs. Hughes, oh yeah!!!!

raybec 4
09-23-2010, 07:41 AM
What do you folks think of Bruce Leroy and how about TUF using Chiefs colors this season for the teams?
Bruce Leroy cracks me up. I also just scored tickets to UFC 123, which my to my delight features two of my faves in the main event. Rampage vs. The Dragon plus BJ vs. Hughes, oh yeah!!!!

Congrats on the tix, Bruce Leroy had better not fight the top guys, especially a guy who can strike, the way he did last night. It's hard to win running away.......unless you're Machida.

Iowanian
09-23-2010, 09:48 AM
Bruce LeRoy is going to get his face punched in the first time he gets someone with any ground game or a good straight right hand. He seems like a nice enough young man, but he's got a whoopin coming soon I think.

I want to see if he can smile through 3 minutes of getting his face punched in from the bottom.

BigCatDaddy
09-23-2010, 10:19 AM
GSP is a pretty crafty dude the way he suckered Koschek into picking his boy first. Of course that doesn't bold well for Koschek falling for that either.

Shogun
09-23-2010, 10:36 AM
I have tickets to WEC 51. Im rooting for Crocop this weekend and then DREAM 16 is on HDNET Sunday morning, cannot fucking wait.

Shogun
09-23-2010, 10:36 AM
I actually opened this thread to tell you you were right but it looks as though you've sprained your arm patting yourself on the back so I don't need to.

:D sorry!

raybec 4
09-23-2010, 10:49 AM
:D sorry!
It's all Kool and the Gang man, I was just giving you shit.

BigCatDaddy
09-24-2010, 09:59 AM
"Chael Sonnen tested positive for a steroid before his Oakland loss to Anderson Silva, CSAC exec. George Dodd tells me... Said a 'natural steroid.' "

No idea what the difference is between a natural steroid and any other type of steroid.

But, no rematch means that Belfort/Okami winner is now the definite next in line for a title shot.

]

It looks like it was Testosterone.

Hug it Out Dan
09-24-2010, 10:51 AM
Mir's a cocky fuck. I hope he gets his ass kicked in again.

Shogun
09-24-2010, 10:52 AM
CROCOP BY LHK

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/na0Gucw1qK0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/na0Gucw1qK0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Duck Dog
09-24-2010, 11:13 AM

He's a likable kid but the first wrestler he faces will beat his ass. 123 is good line up for sure. Hughs and BJ are two of my all time favs but I'll be rooting for Hughs.

Shogun
09-24-2010, 11:14 AM
Bruce LeRoy is going to get his face punched in the first time he gets someone with any ground game or a good straight right hand. He seems like a nice enough young man, but he's got a whoopin coming soon I think.

I want to see if he can smile through 3 minutes of getting his face punched in from the bottom.

Bruce Leroy has a dangerous ground game.

Shogun
09-24-2010, 11:16 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fQ6P0k_XCGM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fQ6P0k_XCGM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

the technique in this Triangle is awesome

raybec 4
09-24-2010, 11:23 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fQ6P0k_XCGM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fQ6P0k_XCGM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

the technique in this Triangle is awesome
The result was good, the technique was not. He should have hooked the leg to prevent himself from getting slammed....several times. He also should have pulled the opposite arm through as quickly as possible.

raybec 4
09-24-2010, 11:24 AM
Do we have any Mayhem love or is the majority pulling for Sakuraba?

SAUTO
09-24-2010, 11:25 AM
The result was good, the technique was not. He should have hooked the leg to prevent himself from getting slammed....several times. He also should have pulled the opposite arm through as quickly as possible.

good to see someone knows what they are talking about.

TrickyNicky
09-24-2010, 11:39 AM

Mayhem is going to kill Saku. Which is sad, because the Japanese will pay to watch Saku fight anybody, even if it means he's going to end up with brain damage.

raybec 4
09-24-2010, 11:40 AM
Mayhem is going to kill Saku. Which is sad, because the Japanese will pay to watch Saku fight anybody, even if it means he's going to end up with brain damage.

He has really fought past his expiration date. I love that he is so damned tough but someone needs to tell him to retire.

Duck Dog
09-24-2010, 11:59 AM

I'd much rather see Miller vs Diaz (Nick) or a GSP rematch (lol).

raybec 4
09-24-2010, 12:06 PM
I'd much rather see Miller vs Diaz (Nick) or a GSP rematch (lol).

I can't understand Strikeforce not making that Miler V Diaz fight while people wanted to see it. They'll dick around until no one cares and then sign it

Duck Dog
09-24-2010, 12:09 PM
I can't understand Strikeforce not making that Miler V Diaz fight while people wanted to see it. They'll dick around until no one cares and then sign it

Probably because it would be a catch weight fight without title implications. But either way it would still bring an audience.

Shogun
09-24-2010, 12:24 PM

Sometimes in BJJ you learn no matter how you have your guard closed over an opponent, its just better to let go, because you will get slammed regardless because of their strength. But you sound like you know that, Do you do BJJ as well?

Shogun
09-24-2010, 12:25 PM

I'll never bet against Saku

Shogun
09-24-2010, 12:26 PM

lol you're talking about an org that gives title fights to guys coming off of losses, Strikeforce is the Herm Edwards of the mma world.

And Diaz vs Noons II is a much more intriguing fight than Mayhem vs Diaz. But I'd love to see it.

raybec 4
09-24-2010, 12:49 PM
Sometimes in BJJ you learn no matter how you have your guard closed over an opponent, its just better to let go, because you will get slammed regardless because of their strength. But you sound like you know that, Do you do BJJ as well?

I don't really do anything anymore.

Jerm
09-24-2010, 11:53 PM
DREAM 16 fixin' to come on in a few live on HDNet...awesome card...thank God I've got caffeine lol.

Shogun
09-24-2010, 11:55 PM
DREAM 16 fixin' to come on in a few live on HDNet...awesome card...thank God I've got caffeine lol.

FOR THE FUCKIN' WIN. Listen for Michael Schiavello to shout out my website tonight over broadcast - Bloodyfists.net.

Jerm
09-24-2010, 11:56 PM
FOR THE FUCKIN' WIN. Listen for Michael Schiavello to shout out my website tonight over broadcast - Bloodyfists.net.

THE BIG KABASH!!!!

ITS GOODNIGHT IRENE!!!!

The Voice fucking rules.

Shogun
09-24-2010, 11:58 PM
THE BIG KABASH!!!!

ITS GOODNIGHT IRENE!!!!

The Voice fucking rules.

I sent him a T shirt and Hoody custom from my website, let me try and find a pic of it. They're pretty cool.

Shogun
09-25-2010, 12:04 AM
LOL @ Luchador masks

Shogun
09-25-2010, 12:05 AM
Well I couldn't find the actual pics, but these are exactly what they look like.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2agivsi.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/ipcbb4.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/11gofid.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/208gq6c.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/14o67wz.jpg

TrickyNicky
09-25-2010, 07:50 PM
UFC 119 starting in 10 minutes. Mark Hunt just got his elbow dislocated in a kimura. Nasty.

booger
09-25-2010, 07:54 PM
any streams?

Bwana
09-25-2010, 07:55 PM
any streams?

This

Buck
09-25-2010, 07:56 PM
There are 4 here.

Doesnt start for 5 minutes

http://www.ilemi.com/

(scroll to the very bottom)

Buck
09-25-2010, 07:57 PM
The 2nd link of the 4 on that site

Is working now

Buck
09-25-2010, 07:57 PM
http://www.iilemi.com/9046/2/Watch-UFC-119--Mir-vs-Cro-Cop/

Bwana
09-25-2010, 08:08 PM
There are 4 here.

On....thanks dude!

booger
09-25-2010, 08:11 PM
The 2nd link of the 4 on that site

Is working now

trying to download veetle to watch it. is that mac only or will it work with win xp?

Buck
09-25-2010, 08:11 PM
trying to download veetle to watch it. is that mac only or will it work with win xp?

I have windows and its working great.

On a side note, tonight has a potential to be one of those underrated cards

booger
09-25-2010, 08:12 PM
There are 4 here.

1st link here works for me w/out veetle.

thanks!

Bwana
09-25-2010, 08:34 PM
Ouch, my stream just went tits up.

booger
09-25-2010, 08:34 PM
me 2

Buck
09-25-2010, 08:35 PM
Shit it went down.

This one works.

http://atdhe.net/24416/watch-ufc-119-mir-vs-cro-cop

Buck
09-25-2010, 08:36 PM
Guilard won by Split decision, if you missed it.

booger
09-25-2010, 08:37 PM
Shit it went down.

This one works.

:thumb:

Bwana
09-25-2010, 08:46 PM
Shit it went down.

This one works.

Heh, glad it works for you.

I get this bullshit: This Channel is blocked by admin.

Buck
09-25-2010, 08:48 PM
Try this one

http://atdhe.net/24430/watch-ufc-119-mir-vs-cro-cop

Buck
09-25-2010, 08:53 PM
Evan Dunham has a pussy eyebrow

Bwana
09-25-2010, 09:08 PM
Bullshit call on that fight.

booger
09-25-2010, 09:08 PM