PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Strange run-in with Dustin Colquitt

Farzin
07-09-2010, 03:39 PM
While I was walking towards the Target entrance, I locked my car, making it beep twice. Dustin Colquitt (who was with another guy..some old dad, assuming his dad) looked at me and gave me a weird look. He honked his car five times. I thought it was him, but wasn't sure. He took off his sun glasses but I didn't get a good look to make sure it was him or not, but I was pretty sure.

He also ran up to the automatic door mat and jumped pretty high. I was impressed with how high he could jump. I left the store soon, and noticed his car had a Tennessee Volunteers plate. But yeah, strange run-in with a Chiefs player in public. Glad you guys read this :D

Anyone else with strange run-ins with Chiefs players in public?

ModSocks
07-09-2010, 03:40 PM
First!

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-09-2010, 03:41 PM
I thought you actually ran into him. That would have sucked !

Farzin
07-09-2010, 03:42 PM
I thought you actually ran into him. That would have sucked !

Yeah, that would have. Thank God I didn't. I probably would have hurt his leg and our MVP would be out for the season.

Fairplay
07-09-2010, 03:43 PM
Interesting

Ebolapox
07-09-2010, 03:44 PM
well......I don't regret opening this thread at ALL

RealSNR
07-09-2010, 03:45 PM
That's weird, because I saw Matt Cassel at a gay bar last week

cdcox
07-09-2010, 03:46 PM
It's not a particularly riveting anecdote, is it?

SLAG
07-09-2010, 03:47 PM
I met Jared Allen at a Gas station in Leawood once -

He was on the phone pumping gas and i walked around his bad ass caddy and told him "Nice Car Dude"

I wasn't going to bother him much more than that because I didn't want to be one of "THOSE" guys

LaChapelle
Him, Succop and Brodie have a bet
If Croyle gets 2 or more starts
Ryan gets to use Kellie's boobs as a tee

Hog's Gone Fishin

Soooooo...... Did you ask him out ????

KurtCobain
I'm not sure if it was him.... Was he wearing red and white shoes? Did he wink at all?

Pants
07-09-2010, 03:48 PM

Hmm, what were you doing at a gay bar?

niblet
07-09-2010, 03:48 PM
While I was walking towards the Target entrance, I locked my car, making it beep twice. Dustin Colquitt (who was with another guy) looked at me and gave me a weird look. He honked his car five times. I thought it was him, but wasn't sure. He took off his sun glasses but I didn't get a good look to make sure it was him or not, but I was pretty sure.

He also ran up to the automatic door mat and jumped pretty high. I was impressed with how high he could jump. I left the store soon, and noticed his car had a Tennessee Volunteers plate. But yeah, strange run-in with a Chiefs player in public. Glad you guys read this :D

Anyone else with strange run-ins with Chiefs players in public?

The jealousy is strong.

Farzin
07-09-2010, 03:49 PM

Well you were there so.. :P

kstater
07-09-2010, 03:49 PM
What's the interesting part?

Pants
07-09-2010, 03:52 PM

The license plate, dumbass.

kstater
07-09-2010, 03:54 PM

How is that interesting? Didn't he go to UT?

Farzin
07-09-2010, 03:56 PM
If it was a KSU plate, you'd find it interesting :D

Pants
07-09-2010, 04:03 PM

LOL, I was making a joke, brah. Sorry.

ModSocks
07-09-2010, 04:07 PM
I was looking for this:

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/7153/1262234749296.jpg (http://img708.imageshack.us/i/1262234749296.jpg/)

Mr. Flopnuts
07-09-2010, 04:07 PM

LOL, I was making a joke, brah. Sorry.

LOL, you guys may have saved this thread. Nice double entrollde.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-09-2010, 04:09 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dbCkgKQhxrQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dbCkgKQhxrQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-09-2010, 04:30 PM
well......I don't regret opening this thread at ALL

LMAO

Pablo
07-09-2010, 05:28 PM
I passed Javier Arenas driving a Camaro RS on Grand Street a couple of weeks ago when I was heading to the Tool concert.

Had a Javi28 license plate with an Alabama logo.

Phobia
07-09-2010, 05:29 PM
I ran into Al Sharpton a few days ago. At least I think it was him. This guy was kinda large, had greasy hair, and was begging for money. It kinda looked like him but I can't be sure until I can verify some perceived racist activity nearby. There weren't any television cameras so maybe it wasn't him.

Titty Meat
07-09-2010, 05:41 PM
I met Bernard Pollard and Colquitt and Ameristar once.

Titty Meat
07-09-2010, 05:41 PM
Also I ran into a guy in Westport who was a crackhead wearing an Eric Dickerson jersey with the numbers faded. It musta been him.

Gonzo
07-09-2010, 06:40 PM
I ran into Willard Scott today. I punched the douchebag in the baby-maker twice, then jammed a jar of Smucker's down his gullet. Fuck you Willard...
Posted via Mobile Device

Ebolapox
07-09-2010, 06:47 PM
I met Bernard Pollard and Colquitt and Ameristar once.

at the same time? they don't seem the type to hang out together; not much in common, I'd assume.

Luke
07-09-2010, 07:10 PM
Several years ago when I worked at Blue Springs Ford (Hi folks Bob) I used to have an office(cubicle) across the hall from Big Bob himself. I saw Marty Schotenhymer about every week. Never had the guts to interrupt the conversations.

A few years back I talked to Otis Taylor at the State Fair in Sedalia. He showed me his Super Bowl ring. Very polite man. It was painful to watch him walk across the room, I guess his knees are compltely gone.

Gonzo
07-09-2010, 07:19 PM
When I was a kid, I met Stephone Page in Cali. I didn't really realize who he was for a year or two later. Kick myself in the ass now.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King-
07-09-2010, 07:28 PM
I saw flowers picking flowers. Then i saw carr driving his car. I saw page reading a book. And i saw berry at. The grocery store buying some berries
Posted via Mobile Device

DJ's left nut
07-09-2010, 07:51 PM
I ran into Charlie Weis at a Best Buy once.

He kept yacking about getting short changed by the cashier, I didn't pick it up. Next thing I knew some fucktard was taking pictures with him.

Really strange.

doomy3
07-09-2010, 07:58 PM
I've told this story on here once before, but in a past job I was a district manager for a clothing retailer. One day I was working and in comes Ryan Sims with his girlfriend. His GF was trying on jeans and Sims was standing outside the dressing room. His girlfriend had apparently asked him to hold her purse while she was trying on the jeans, so Sims was standing outside the dressing room holding a hot pink purse. Making small talk, I said, "That purse matches your outfit well."

He didn't think it was funny at all, and just stared at me the rest of the time he was in the store and didn't say a word. It was a bit awkward at the register when I was checking them out.

This was before he had ever played a down in the NFL, and he was a complete dickhead.

Great Expectations
07-09-2010, 07:59 PM
One time when I was like 5 I got my picture taken on Bill Maas's knee Santa claus style at jc penny's

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-11-2010, 06:22 PM
I've told this story on here once before, but in a past job I was a district manager for a clothing retailer. One day I was working and in comes Ryan Sims with his girlfriend. His GF was trying on jeans and Sims was standing outside the dressing room. His girlfriend had apparently asked him to hold her purse while she was trying on the jeans, so Sims was standing outside the dressing room holding a hot pink purse. Making small talk, I said, "That purse matches your outfit well."

He didn't think it was funny at all, and just stared at me the rest of the time he was in the store and didn't say a word. It was a bit awkward at the register when I was checking them out.

This was before he had ever played a down in the NFL, and he was a complete dickhead.

Maybe if you were, you know, funny? ;)

Titty Meat
07-11-2010, 08:19 PM
at the same time? they don't seem the type to hang out together; not much in common, I'd assume.

Yea Bernard was a real cool dude. He bought my friend a drink (it was his 21st). Colquitt didn't say much which is weird he seems like an outgoing guy.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-11-2010, 08:29 PM
Yea Bernard was a real cool dude. He bought my friend a drink (it was his 21st). Colquitt didn't say much which is weird he seems like an outgoing guy.

Did Mike "Touchdown" Brown ever buy your friend a drink?

Well, motherfucker, did he? :D

Uh huh. That's right.

T-post Tom
07-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Brock Middlebrook asked me if I could loan him a few grand till payday. :)