PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet -- Can Skip Towne stay down?

Simply Red
07-10-2010, 08:05 AM
Will Skip Towne stay down forever?

Halfcan
07-10-2010, 08:11 AM
he will rise up and be in noob smashing form by the start of the season

Simply Red
07-10-2010, 08:16 AM
he will rise up and be in noob smashing form by the start of the season

& I've launched the resurrection process! *curtsey*

07-10-2010, 08:24 AM
Be careful, Skip's haters will all be here shortly..lol..they're like a wolf pack roaming ChiefsPlanet for anybody that likes Skip.

Simply Red
07-10-2010, 08:26 AM
this is the thread where we'll see Skip return.

Donger
07-10-2010, 08:45 AM
No, he's too busy hanging out with Mel.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-10-2010, 08:47 AM
LMAO

boogblaster
07-10-2010, 08:49 AM
mama will Skip ever come bak

Simply Red
07-10-2010, 09:09 AM
I can't WAIT to see his face!

Frazod
07-10-2010, 09:10 AM
Be careful, Skip's haters will all be here shortly..lol..they're like a wolf pack roaming ChiefsPlanet for anybody that likes Skip.

Well, we do comprise 70% of the members of the BB. However, none of us apparently feel compelled to post a FUCK I'M GLAD HE'S GONE thread once a week.

:shake:

Coach
07-10-2010, 09:11 AM
Okay, I must had missed it. What exactly went down?
Posted via Mobile Device

chasedude
07-10-2010, 10:47 AM
Skip has lost his burst.

Simply Red
07-10-2010, 12:44 PM
The floor is his. he'll be in before Monday morning, I think.

pr_capone
07-10-2010, 01:45 PM
If he learned some humility from all that then fine, welcome back with open arms.

If he is gonna be the same fuckstick he was when he got the boot then he can go to hell.

WilliamTheIrish
07-10-2010, 01:47 PM

Washroom hens!

kstater
07-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

All us KSU fans run him off.

Dylan
07-10-2010, 03:23 PM
Miss you, Skip Towne! http://www.animationplayhouse.com/blueeyes.gif

vailpass
07-10-2010, 03:25 PM
I always liked Skip; he kept the n00bs in line.

RNR
07-10-2010, 03:28 PM
If he learned some humility from all that then fine, welcome back with open arms.

If he is gonna be the same ****stick he was when he got the boot then he can go to hell.

I always got along with Skip, and as far as fucksticks around here he is not even ranked. He could be chippy and gave new posters heck, that said there are a bunch of shit for brains clowns on here that are way worse than Skip~

Baby Lee
07-10-2010, 03:29 PM
Well, we do comprise 70% of the members of the BB. However, none of us apparently feel compelled to post a FUCK I'M GLAD HE'S GONE thread once a week.

:shake:

Yeah, right. He's living in your head right now. This is funny as hell. LMAO

Simply Red
07-10-2010, 03:30 PM
I always got along with Skip, and as far as ****sticks around here he is not even ranked. He could be chippy and gave new posters heck, that said there are a bunch of shit for brains clowns on here that are way worse than Skip~

QFT, so long as i'm not one of them.. :/

Rain Man
07-10-2010, 03:35 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

I wasn't around, but I think he went into a cave to rescue some lost hikers and no one has seen him since.

morphius
07-10-2010, 03:36 PM
I doubt he will come back, unless the Chiefs go on a run.

RNR
07-10-2010, 03:36 PM
I wasn't around, but I think he went into a cave to rescue some lost hikers and no one has seen him since.

Or them :hmmm:

Simply Red
07-10-2010, 03:38 PM

By or before this Monday. I'll make it happen.

Simply Red
07-10-2010, 03:38 PM

so this means never! ;)

pr_capone
07-10-2010, 03:59 PM
I always got along with Skip, and as far as ****sticks around here he is not even ranked. He could be chippy and gave new posters heck, that said there are a bunch of shit for brains clowns on here that are way worse than Skip~

I was in the same boat as you until he attacked mine (now ex) and my wife's profession. After that, his house could have burned down a 3rd and 4th time and I would not have shed a tear.

The dude is vile and hateful. Karma is a bitch.

|Zach|
07-10-2010, 04:04 PM

Pretty much.

RNR
07-10-2010, 04:06 PM
I was in the same boat as you until he attacked mine (now ex) and my wife's profession. After that, his house could have burned down a 3rd and 4th time and I would not have shed a tear.

I guess I missed that. He and I went around a bit years ago but got along. When I think of tools that it stuns me are not banned, someone like Skip is not even on my radar. I heard what happened that got his temp ban, and was disappointed he did not own it or defend it~

|Zach|
07-10-2010, 04:11 PM
I guess I missed that. He and I went around a bit years ago but got along. When I think of tools that it stuns me are not banned, someone like Skip is not even on my radar. I heard what happened that got his temp ban, and was disappointed he did not own it or defend it~

You ever hear him talk about police officers?

RNR
07-10-2010, 04:12 PM

Not really, why?

pr_capone
07-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Not really, why?

No wonder you have no beef with the guy.

I'll dig around for links for ya.

vailpass
07-10-2010, 04:19 PM
Not really, why?

Skipper has some VERY negative views toward law enforcement. And n00bs.

kstater
07-10-2010, 04:23 PM

I'm fairly certain he hates teachers as well.

I think a teacher fucked his mother in the ass or something.

pr_capone
07-10-2010, 04:23 PM

I think a teacher ****ed his mother in the ass or something.

Where do you think Skip came from?

|Zach|
07-10-2010, 04:24 PM
When people talk about how they think Skip is a decent guy I think it is usually just a matter of not reading his actual posts and thinking this whole noob enforcer thing is something he actually does. People talked about Skip and noobs waaaay more than they actually interacted.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2459856&postcount=49

When the worthless POS pinned on the badge he deserved killing right then and there. Cops forfeit their membership in the human race.

vailpass

I think a teacher ****ed his mother in the ass or something.

All in all though I liked Skip and was sorry to hear he left.

RNR

I recall him saying he smoked the hippy lettuce and did not think he should be arrested for it. I tend to agree and have friends that get high. I did years ago and do not, but see it as less evil than booze~

|Zach|
07-10-2010, 04:28 PM
This was his first post in a thread about an officer getting killed in the line of duty.

This doesn't bother me a bit. Shit happens when you turn on your fellow man. They deserve whatever they get.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2459790&postcount=45

RNR
07-10-2010, 04:29 PM
When people talk about how they think Skip is a decent guy I think it is usually just a matter of not reading his actual posts and thinking this whole noob enforcer thing is something he actually does. People talked about Skip and noobs waaaay more than they actually interacted.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2459856&postcount=49

If I had read that I would have lit into him. If that is how he feels f&ck him. That is.... well it pisses me off and makes me view him in a different light~

|Zach|
07-10-2010, 04:31 PM
If I had read that I would have lit into him. If that is how he feels f&ck him. That is.... well it pisses me off and makes me view him in a different light~

Exactly. Like I said...people that like Skip just usually don't understand some of his posting history. Thats not a knock on them or anything.

DaFace
07-10-2010, 04:34 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Since I don't think you ever got an actual answer to this...Skip and TheBadGuy got into it in a thread, and Skip threatened via PM to call TBG's school and report some of the things that he had said on the Planet. Skip also insinuated he was the one who called Kotter's school way back when in a similar fashion.

Skip was given a temp ban for a week under the "threats" rule, but was roundly criticized by many posters in a thread during his absence. His ban has long expired, but he's never come back since.

vailpass
07-10-2010, 04:37 PM
Exactly. Like I said...people that like Skip just usually don't understand some of his posting history. Thats not a knock on them or anything.

I fully understand Skipper's posting history and am on record in those posts roundly disagreeing with him. I still liked him (as much as it can be said you like someone you only know on an intertube bb) even though I couldn't support his views on those subjects.

pr_capone
07-10-2010, 04:46 PM
I fully believe that saggy piece of shit is here under a mult. Just lacks the testicular fortitude to own his mistakes. Either that or he was so crushed by the overwhelming consensus of just exactly how many people turned on him after his latest attack.

The guy thought he was royalty here. He learned otherwise.

vailpass
07-10-2010, 04:48 PM
I fully believe that saggy piece of shit is here under a mult. Just lacks the testicular fortitude to own his mistakes. Either that or he was so crushed by the overwhelming consensus of just exactly how many people turned on him after his latest attack.

Violating the universal law of never bringing interweb matters into someone's personal life especially their job is a transgression from which few ever recover.

RNR
07-10-2010, 04:51 PM
I fully understand Skipper's posting history and am on record in those posts roundly disagreeing with him. I still liked him (as much as it can be said you like someone you only know on an intertube bb) even though I couldn't support his views on those subjects.

I know there are many cops that got picked in school and get a badge and get all tough acting. There are assholes in every walk of life. I have always faced trouble when confronted with it. Often in hindsight I should have avoided it or walked away. That said if someone called me while I was driving to the store and said there is a guy shooting at people or swinging a bat at people I would simply turn around and go to another store. The thought of getting there as fast as I could to try and stop the guy would never cross my mind. Cops face trouble and run to it in order to protect people. They are willing to put their life on the line to protect us and often lose their life in the process. I simply cannot over look someone wishing death on them or cheering the death of a cop. It is a deal breaker for me~

vailpass
07-10-2010, 04:54 PM
I know there are many cops that got picked in school and get a badge and get all tough acting. There are assholes in every walk of life. I have always faced trouble when confronted with it. Often in hindsight I should have avoided it or walked away. That said if someone called me while I was driving to the store and said there is a guy shooting at people or swinging a bat at people I would simply turn around and go to another store. The thought of getting there as fast as I could to try and stop the guy would never cross my mind. Cops face trouble and run to it in order to protect people. They are willing to put their life on the line to protect us and often lose their life in the process. I simply cannot over look someone wishing death on them or cheering the death of a cop. It is a deal breaker for me~

I hear you, I told Skip he was fucked for even thinking that. I'm as staunch a law enforcement supporter as you'll find. When I was a kid my dad would pick up the tab for any police/fire fighters/servicemen that we saw when in a restaurant.
When I got old enough I picked up the tradition and now my kids see me doing it and they'll do it after me.

RNR
07-10-2010, 05:04 PM
I hear you, I told Skip he was ****ed for even thinking that. I'm as staunch a law enforcement supporter as you'll find. When I was a kid my dad would pick up the tab for any police/fire fighters/servicemen that we saw when in a restaurant.
When I got old enough I picked up the tradition and now my kids see me doing it and they'll do it after me.

That is very cool. You are better at the web than I. I think anyone who knows me from here that knows me in real life will tell you I am the same both here and in real life. I have never said anything here I would not say face to face. I have done this for several years but still struggle with seperating web from the real world. I suspect many talk and act different on here than they do in the real world. I need to take things with a grain of salt. That said what I read in Skips posts has forever changed how I view him~

vailpass
07-10-2010, 05:08 PM
That is very cool. You are better at the web than I. I think anyone who knows me from here that knows me in real life will tell you I am the same both here and in real life. I have never said anything here I would not say face to face. I have done this for several years but still struggle with seperating web from the real world. I suspect many talk and act different on here than they do in the real world. I need to take things with a grain of salt. That said what I read in Skips posts has forever changed how I view him~

Good on you.

Over-Head
07-10-2010, 05:20 PM
Aint that the fucken truth.
I hope he does come back, we need someone to put these new fools back in order.

RNR
07-10-2010, 05:23 PM
Aint that the ****en truth.

Bro you need to drop down a couple replies and check out the links on Zack replies. I have defended Skip in the past but that shit is as wrong as two boys kissing~

pr_capone
07-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Aint that the ****en truth.

Every once in a while you say something that reminds me that you are a Raider fan.

This was one of then.

:p

Over-Head
07-10-2010, 05:26 PM
Just had a cop sting me for $8500.
Cops are like any other person and just as faliable

Donger
07-10-2010, 05:27 PM
Since I don't think you ever got an actual answer to this...Skip and TheBadGuy got into it in a thread, and Skip threatened via PM to call TBG's school and report some of the things that he had said on the Planet. Skip also insinuated he was the one who called Kotter's school way back when in a similar fashion.

Skip was given a temp ban for a week under the "threats" rule, but was roundly criticized by many posters in a thread during his absence. His ban has long expired, but he's never come back since.

Is it wrong that I hear James Mason saying these words when I read them?

|Zach|
07-10-2010, 05:30 PM

Alright...well be sure to keep this post in your back pocket as a response if I ever try to tell you cops are not fallible.

Over-Head
07-10-2010, 05:42 PM
Bro you need to drop down a couple replies and check out the links on Zack replies. I have defended Skip in the past but that shit is as wrong as two boys kissing~
Is his post any different in crassness as Goats in the oil spill threads on the death of "their just a bunch of birds?"

A persons view is just that, hell there's a not a person on here that hasn't gotten carried away and posting something we wish we didn't.
Do I agree with what was said ....
Nope, I dont believe i'd wish death on anyone, a major shit kicking yes, death no..

Just had a Cop/wannabe contractor sting me for $8500.
He's a lieing POS pig like most of his friends (3 of his other cop buddies in same city got me for lesser amounts as well in the past) as far as i'm concerned, this dude can burn in hell.
My opnion again, and i'm as intitiled to it as Skip was to his.

What ever happened to that thing you Yankie doodles start screaming about every now and then concerning "free speach?"

I don't think people should be allowed to carry a hand gun with or without a permit for concieled weapon.
Anyone who does is just a threat to MY safty, and the safty of my family.
My right to think so, big deal.

Thats all it was, Skip stating his opnion nothing more, nothing less.:shake:

Over-Head
07-10-2010, 05:43 PM
Alright...well be sure to keep this post in your back pocket as a response if I ever try to tell you cops are not fallible.
Trust me I will. :thumb:

|Zach|
07-10-2010, 05:47 PM
Over-Head...you are terrible at drawing comparisons.

I am not sure what the fact that people say things and then regret it has to do with anything. Regret for these statements was never mentioned. He always stood behind him.

I also have no idea what Free Speech has to do with this. He had the freedom to make these comments and we have the freedom to see him as the low life sack of shit he is. He still has the freedom to post on this board but chooses not to use it because he is a coward. Nobody's freedom has been taken away.

The gun carrying part has nothing to do with anything in this conversation. You getting in trouble with police because you probably did something wrong has nothing to do with Skip.

Simply Red
07-10-2010, 05:51 PM
BTW, where's Hemi Ed? This is going to really piss me off if he quit.

|Zach|
07-10-2010, 05:58 PM
Trust me I will. :thumb:

It might be a while. Seeing as how it isn't something I believe.

RNR
07-10-2010, 06:17 PM
Is his post any different in crassness as Goats in the oil spill threads on the death of "their just a bunch of birds?"

A persons view is just that, hell there's a not a person on here that hasn't gotten carried away and posting something we wish we didn't.
Do I agree with what was said ....
Nope, I dont believe i'd wish death on anyone, a major shit kicking yes, death no..

He's a lieing POS pig like most of his friends (3 of his other cop buddies in same city got me for lesser amounts as well in the past) as far as i'm concerned, this dude can burn in hell.
My opnion again, and i'm as intitiled to it as Skip was to his.

What ever happened to that thing you Yankie doodles start screaming about every now and then concerning "free speach?"

I don't think people should be allowed to carry a hand gun with or without a permit for concieled weapon.
Anyone who does is just a threat to MY safty, and the safty of my family.
My right to think so, big deal.

Thats all it was, Skip stating his opnion nothing more, nothing less.:shake:

Free speech is fine as is the freedom of me disagreeing and viewing him as a shitbag for saying it. To bring gochiefs into it only speaks to what a troll type stance he has. Ironically Zack and I have went round and round before and taken shots at each other. I have however never seen him post anything that makes me shake my head is disgust. Honor, honesty and character are what I consider core value's. Taking pleasure in the death of one who serves and protects me to the point of putting their life on the line makes my blood boil and are fighting words. We will have to agree to disagree on this one~

DaFace
07-10-2010, 06:22 PM
BTW, where's Hemi Ed? This is going to really piss me off if he quit.

He may have slowed down, but he's around. He posted yesterday and logged in today.

luv
07-10-2010, 06:24 PM
good, k, that's right, i did, ty!

You did what?

DaFace
07-10-2010, 06:29 PM
You did what?

...and SR outs himself as a HemiEd mult! Muahaha!!!!

Kidding, Red.

Simply Red
07-10-2010, 06:31 PM
You did what?

read it wrong, i read YOU may've slowed down. Grrrrr....

Simply Red
07-10-2010, 09:12 PM
I've tried folks, he's adamant, it's sad. :shake:

pr_capone
07-10-2010, 09:20 PM

The majority has spoken. He has only to swallow his pride and own his mistake and he is more than welcome to resume his role on CP.

Come correct and all is forgiven Skip. Come back and act like a little bitch and you will be treated as such.

Simply Red
07-10-2010, 09:22 PM
The majority has spoken. He has only to swallow his pride and own his mistake and he is more than welcome to resume his role on CP.

Come correct and all is forgiven Skip. Come back and act like a little bitch and you will be treated as such.

:/ I'm through here. w/ the efforts.

|Zach|
07-10-2010, 10:12 PM

It isn't.

pr_capone
07-10-2010, 10:20 PM
It isn't.

I have to agree. He isn't willing to apologize for doing something horribly shitty, we are better off without him.

LoyalChief
07-10-2010, 10:26 PM
I found Skip

ttp://ww.youtube.co/watch?v=TFNeBRc7W7s

pr_capone
07-10-2010, 10:27 PM
I found Skip

ttp://ww.youtube.co/watch?v=TFNeBRc7W7s

did you purposely leave half of the URL off?

LoyalChief
07-10-2010, 10:29 PM
did you purposely leave half of the URL off?

yes. newbs can't post urls

pr_capone
07-10-2010, 10:30 PM
yes. newbs can't post urls

watching the clip... you are giving skip WAY too much credit

Reaper16
07-10-2010, 10:32 PM
And you just put yourself into Skip territory with that shit. :shake:

Mr. Kotter
07-10-2010, 11:06 PM

Or teachers. The dregs of society, eh? So much for public service, eh? :shrug:

And, yet, he defended/promoted potheads and copkillers? :rolleyes:

Yeah, Kharma is a bitch. A big bitch.

Wha... th...fu....? :spock:

Baggin' on law enforcement and educators....is the same as doggin' tea-baggers and queers? Really? Heh. LMAO

Mr. Kotter
07-10-2010, 11:12 PM

I'm sure you did NOTHING to deserve it either, right bro'.... :rolleyes:

Gonzo
07-10-2010, 11:19 PM
There's way too much hostility in this thread for me.
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
07-10-2010, 11:25 PM
There's way too much hostility in this thread for me.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well, go fuck yourself then.

luv
07-10-2010, 11:28 PM

Do you mean that the same way as when you told me to go do that?

milkman
07-10-2010, 11:31 PM
Do you mean that the same way as when you told me to go do that?

No.

This one was a hostile post.

Though if he's a receiver, then I guess it could be.

Baby Lee
07-11-2010, 02:00 AM

Typical Kotter cluelessness. The popo didn't 'tag' him with a criminal offense, he contractrf OH for work and bagged on paying for it.

07-11-2010, 02:03 AM
In the spirit of Skip....

Get the fuck off my lawn n00b!!!!

kysirsoze
07-11-2010, 02:13 AM

Baggin' on law enforcement and educators....is the same as doggin' tea-baggers and queers? Really? Heh. LMAO

Not the same. Still really shitty. Kinda like this post.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-11-2010, 02:59 AM
Skip Towne is awesome and I wish he was back.

pr_capone
07-11-2010, 06:28 AM

:rolleyes:

Hey Kotter. Yeah. He did nothing to deserve it. He did some work for a cop and the cop is trying to stiff him $8500.

http://work.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230482

Reaper16
07-11-2010, 06:38 AM

That's not what his post meant. His post meant that homosexuality was as bad as wishing death upon all police officers.

Simply Red
07-11-2010, 06:41 AM
The boy with the thorn in his side
Behind the hatred there lies
A murderous desire for love
How can they look into my eyes
And still they don't believe me ?
How can they hear me say those words
Still they don't believe me ?
And if they don't believe me now
Will they ever believe me ?

07-11-2010, 08:22 AM

HAHAHAHAHA! Awe, UP's boyfriend/fudge packing lover is butt hurt..

Are you fucking serious? how can you even compare the two?

Gonzo
07-11-2010, 08:41 AM

I can't believe you were up that late. Was there a Lawrence Welk marathon on last night?
:D
Posted via Mobile Device

Baby Lee
07-11-2010, 08:57 AM
That's not what his post meant. His post meant that homosexuality was as bad as wishing death upon all police officers.

I THINK Kotter was agreeing with him. ie, 'WTF Reaper? Are you saying making fun of policemen and teachers is just good ol' fun like making fun of 'tea-baggers' and 'quarrs'?'

milkman
07-11-2010, 09:02 AM
I can't believe you were up that late. Was there a Lawrence Welk marathon on last night?
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, that Lawrence Welk was the bee's knees.

Simply Red
07-11-2010, 09:04 AM

:)

Baby Lee
07-11-2010, 09:05 AM

Non sequitur theater here, but all my life I've associated LW with a hack joke some comedian told when I was a kid, a little riff about LW being a two-pump chump 'Ah one and ah two and ah I'm through.'

Simply Red
07-11-2010, 09:08 AM
Non sequitur theater here, but all my life I've associated LW with a hack joke some comedian told when I was a kid, a little riff about LW being a two-pump chump 'Ah one and ah two and ah I'm through.'

NSFW - http://tinyurl.com/klhzgo

BL you're a suave ****er!

milkman
07-11-2010, 09:10 AM

Yeah, I really don't know that much about Lawrence Welk.

He was band leader of a band that played really boring music that somehow ended up on a TV show that was really boring.

That "Ah one and ah two" might well have been the most exciting part of that show.

RNR
07-11-2010, 09:37 AM

How is the lawsuit going against the director of Avatar? He being racist against blue people and all. I don’t see gays as bad as killing cops and used a politically incorrect saying. You are the great defender Reap. Keep fighting the good fight :rolleyes:

Reaper16
07-11-2010, 09:50 AM
How is the lawsuit going against the director of Avatar? He being racist against blue people and all. I don’t see gays as bad as killing cops and used a politically incorrect saying. You are the great defender Reap. Keep fighting the good fight :rolleyes:
It is the good fight. I am good.

Coach
07-11-2010, 09:51 AM

Ah...

Sounds like I missed the party.

WilliamTheIrish
07-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Thats all it was, Skip stating his opnion nothing more, nothing less.

Completely agree. His general feelings about cops don't equate to anything meaningful. I feel the same way about those highly educated <strike> cable </strike> DTV installers.

Mr. Kotter
07-11-2010, 10:29 AM
Typical Kotter cluelessness. The popo didn't 'tag' him with a criminal offense, he contractrf OH for work and bagged on paying for it.

Hey, BL. I haven't been around much in case you haven't noticed. Guess I should do a comprehensive search before taking an educated guess in a post. OH had expressed some anti-law-enforcement sort of views before; that and, I thought his love of the herb, had perhaps landed him in hot water. Sorry, I didn't research it as thoroughly as you think I should have.

What's up with you of late? You become jaded and bitter, looking to nit pick shit lately with me, or what. You've been around long enough to know I treat this joint like Disneyland: an escape, a vacation from real life. If you don't get that; cool. But knock off the projection crap.

Brock
07-11-2010, 10:31 AM

Idiot.ROFL

Mr. Kotter
07-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Idiot.ROFL

Says, King of the Douchebags.

Gosh, I'm really hurt...heh

WilliamTheIrish
07-11-2010, 10:38 AM
Settle down Kotter. Every poster brings something to the discussion. (you should bring silence) ;)

Baby Lee
07-11-2010, 10:38 AM
Hey, BL. I haven't been around much in case you haven't noticed. Guess I should do a comprehensive search before taking an educated guess in a post. OH had expressed some anti-law-enforcement sort of views before; that and, I thought his love of the herb, had perhaps landed him in hot water. Sorry, I didn't research it as thoroughly as you think I should have.

What's up with you of late? You become jaded and bitter, looking to nit pick shit lately with me, or what. You've been around long enough to know I treat this joint like Disneyland: an escape, a vacation from real life. If you don't get that; cool. But knock off the projection crap.

Assuming you responded to my post first because you came across it first, all I can say is 'buckle in.'

And as for who's foul here, I'll stand behind calling you clueless when you post clueless shit, and you stand behind assuming people deserved it when they complain about police officers stiffing them.

Brock
07-11-2010, 10:40 AM
Says, King of the Douchebags.

Gosh, I'm really hurt...heh

When did I inherit the crown from you, shitbag mult?

Mr. Kotter
07-11-2010, 10:41 AM
Assuming you responded to my post first because you came across it first, all I can say is 'buckle in.'

And as for who's foul here, I'll stand behind calling you clueless when you post clueless shit, and you stand behind accusing people of criminality when they complain about police officers stiffing them.

Typical defense attorney crap, eh? Giving anyone dissin' the po-po the benefit of the doubt, because all law enforcement folks are power hungry jerks looking to screw over average Americans.

Okay, SkipTowneII. :rolleyes:

Baby Lee
07-11-2010, 10:44 AM
Typical defense attorney crap, eh? Giving anyone dissin' the po-po the benefit of the doubt, because all law enforcement folks are power hungry jerks looking to screw over average Americans.

Okay, SkipTowneII. :rolleyes:

I didn't say any of that, precisely the opposite, YOU took a situation where you had NO IDEA what OH was talking about and took a predetermined side. I mean, you really don't want to have this argument given how it started.

Mr. Kotter
07-11-2010, 10:46 AM
I didn't say any of that, precisely the opposite, YOU took a situation where you had NO IDEA what OH was talking about and took a predetermined side. I mean, you really don't want to have this argument given how it started.

I already conceded, said I didn't look. Crucify me for being lazy on the weekend, already. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

And, yeah, generally I do give the po-po the benefit of the doubt; even despite douchebags like OH has encountered.

Baby Lee
07-11-2010, 10:51 AM
I already conceded, said I didn't look. Crucify me for being lazy on the weekend, already. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

And, yeah, generally I do give the po-po the benefit of the doubt; even despite douchebags like OH has encountered.

Crucify you? How far we've fallen since the halcyon days of 11:41 am, 07/1//10 when we were ranting about 'typical defense attorney crap.'

From feelin' froggy to fainting goat in 5 minutes, congrats!~! ;)

Mr. Kotter
07-11-2010, 10:53 AM
Crucify you? How far we've fallen in five minutes when we're ranting about 'typical defense attorney crap.'

Crucifixion of public figures is in a defense attorney's job description, ain't it?

(Expecting garbage educator/teacher caricature in retort....of course.)

Nothing foggy about that... :shrug:

:)

WilliamTheIrish
07-11-2010, 10:54 AM
Crucify you? How far we've fallen since the halcyon days of 11:41 am, 07/1//10 when we were ranting about 'typical defense attorney crap.'

12 minutes can seem like a lifetime. Ask any student sitting in a Kotter taught class.

Baby Lee
07-11-2010, 11:04 AM
I'll try to explain in as plain English as I can, and please Mr. Kotter advise if there is any uncertainty afterwards.

Not 5 minutes prior to my 'crucifixion' reply to you, you levelled the allegation that, in keeping with my indoctrination as a defense attorney [which I'm not, though I have been a CIVIL defense attorney in the past, which would have no relation to my opinions on the CRIMINAL justice system] I automatically sided with the citizen against law enforcement.

Now I wasn't inclined at the outset to continue to pound you on your misreading of the situation due to a lack of knowledge, but precisely how would you suggest I respond when it turns out that YOU CHARGE ME with misreading situations as a general rule without bothering to acquire the relevant knowledge? Some things are slam dunks.

Oh, and Re: foggy != froggy

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080228231832AAoRduF

Mr. Kotter
07-11-2010, 11:04 AM
12 minutes can seem like a lifetime. Ask any student sitting in a Kotter taught class.

Especially those that voted me Teacher of the Year, bitch. :p

Frazod
07-11-2010, 11:08 AM
I'll say one thing, this thread has certainly devolved into the sort of thing Skip would have enjoyed. LMAO

Mr. Kotter
07-11-2010, 11:09 AM
I'll try to explain in as plain English as I can, and please Mr. Kotter advise is there is any uncertainty afterwards.

Not 5 minutes prior to my 'crucifixion' reply to you, you levelled the allegation that, in keeping with my indoctrination as a defense attorney [which I'm not, though I have been a CIVIL defense attorney in the past, which would have no relation to my opinions on the CRIMINAL justice system] I automatically sided with the citizen against law enforcement.

Now I wasn't inclined at the outset to continue to pound you on your misreading of the situation due to a lack of knowledge, but precisely how would you suggest I respond when it turns out that YOU CHARGE ME with misreading situations as a general rule without bothering to acquire the relevant knowledge? Some things are slam dunks.

Look, perhaps this will help. I'm Clint; I assume you're the barber, Martin. And, OH, is the Clint's "protege"....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXD8yOxIPB0

WilliamTheIrish
07-11-2010, 11:10 AM
Especially those that voted me Teacher of the Year, bitch. :p

Was it anything like the vote for Hank Hill's membership in the Asian 9 Country Club?

Mr. Kotter
07-11-2010, 11:14 AM
Was it anything like the vote for Hank Hill's membership in the Asian 9 Country Club?

I'd have to google that, but I'm too lazy. I'll just say...hell, no.

All I know is the next time you have communion, I'm making sure you get anti-freeze though.

Baby Lee
07-11-2010, 11:15 AM
Look, perhaps this will help. I'm Clint; I assume you're the barber, Martin. And, OH, is the Clint's "protege"....

Wha, . . who? . . . Errr. . . come again? . . .

When was your last rat turd inspection?

Mr. Kotter
07-11-2010, 11:17 AM
Wha, . . who? . . . Errr. . . come again? . . .

When was your last rat turd inspection?

LMAO

WilliamTheIrish
07-11-2010, 11:41 AM
I'd have to google that, but I'm too lazy. I'll just say...hell, no.

All I know is the next time you have communion, I'm making sure you get anti-freeze though.

Long story short, it was fixed. Funny as hell though.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Yeah, I really don't know that much about Lawrence Welk.

He was band leader of a band that played really boring music that somehow ended up on a TV show that was really boring.

That "Ah one and ah two" might well have been the most exciting part of that show.

LMAO You've clearly forgotten the bubble machine.

Abba-Dabba
07-12-2010, 02:59 AM

Umm, who?

If it is me you are refering to, I think you are mistaken.

go bo
07-12-2010, 03:20 AM
Umm, who?

If it is me you are refering to, I think you are mistaken.no, he's talking about skip...

saggy was a poor choice of words...

Abba-Dabba
07-12-2010, 03:40 AM
no, he's talking about skip...

saggy was a poor choice of words...

Ah. Thanks for the clarification. I was confused because it's not uncommon for someone to call me a POS. And yes, I am proud of that.

|Zach|
07-12-2010, 04:44 AM
Ah. Thanks for the clarification. I was confused because it's not uncommon for someone to call me a POS. And yes, I am proud of that.

POS mult.

boogblaster
07-12-2010, 09:25 AM
attack mode Skipper

RockChalk
07-12-2010, 10:07 AM

Did you know that this guy was buddies with the other 3 who had stung you in the past?

pr_capone
07-12-2010, 10:48 AM

Well, you are an asshole but not the one I was reffering to in that post.

RNR
07-12-2010, 10:07 PM
Skip and I talked and he was less than pleased with my response over his cop posts. He feels the way he feels and I for the life of me cannot get my mind around that train of thought. I told him how I felt and he offered me advice on my truck thread anyway. I have known Skip on here going back to 2001. It makes me sad him and I are so far away on this. I would like to see him come back and we would have to avoid that subject or it would become heated. I said some harsh words about him and he still offered help to me. It left me conflicted~

Over-Head
07-12-2010, 10:39 PM
Nothing more than the other 6 subtrades he fucked over

Over-Head
07-12-2010, 10:44 PM
I may have to change firms and give you a retainer :D

Over-Head
07-12-2010, 10:50 PM
Did you know that this guy was buddies with the other 3 who had stung you in the past?
Not till this prick got me too

Over-Head
07-12-2010, 11:15 PM
Free speech is fine as is the freedom of me disagreeing and viewing him as a shitbag for saying it. To bring gochiefs into it only speaks to what a troll type stance he has. Ironically Zack and I have went round and round before and taken shots at each other. I have however never seen him post anything that makes me shake my head is disgust. Honor, honesty and character are what I consider core value's. Taking pleasure in the death of one who serves and protects me to the point of putting their life on the line makes my blood boil and are fighting words. We will have to agree to disagree on this one~

We'll have to agree to dissagree. No harm no foul :thumb:

But does Skip wanting a cop dead any different than say this post
Can't we just send some Bourne type over to put a couple of rounds in his head? And why didn't somebody think about that 30 years ago?
I mean after all it's Just Roman Polanski, not a cop or say a military person right?

Sorry to use you as the example Fraz, and not trying to start shit, just drawing one of my "terrible comparisons" Zach hates.

Frazod
07-12-2010, 11:31 PM
Well, if Roman Polanski ever posts here, I guess I'm screwed.

|Zach|
07-12-2010, 11:38 PM
So what nonsense will OH cook up for us tonight. Crying about free speech for someone who hasn't had their free speech taken away or backing up someone who wishes death upon cops because he can't handle his own business affairs.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Well, if Roman Polanski ever posts here, I guess I'm screwed.

Just don't call his boss and you'll be okay.

Over-Head
07-13-2010, 08:45 AM
So what nonsense will OH cook up for us tonight. Crying about free speech for someone who hasn't had their free speech taken away or backing up someone who wishes death upon cops because he can't handle his own business affairs.No Zach, I just once again showeed how it's not so much the ``post`around this place, as it is WHO posted it.

Skip wanting a cop dead, is NO different than Fraz suggesting someone go take out Roman.
But is Fraz a POS for saying it not in the least.

Those who don`t like Skip will finda judgemental fault, while Goatboy has all but mooned, pissed on, and given the preverbial finger to well EVERYONE around here, circumvented log on bans, and made such a nuiscance of himself in the 10 years ivè been here it boggles my mind he was ever allowed to stay.
But again, he licks enough nutts, and all is forgiven.

I still stand by Skip posted an opnion nothing more nothing less.

Make from it what you want folks, but juyst remember the next time you offer up a post much like Fraz did, I have done and yes even you oh perfect one Zach, all it is is a PERSONAL OPNION, alibet open for what ever comes of it, but still, just a typed opnion.
If your gonna jump all over one person, at least keep a level playing field.
IMO

07-13-2010, 08:51 AM
No Zach, I just once again showeed how it's not so much the ``post`around this place, as it is WHO posted it.

Skip wanting a cop dead, is NO different than Fraz suggesting someone go take out Roman.
But is Fraz a POS for saying it not in the least.

Those who don`t like Skip will finda judgemental fault, while Goatboy has all but mooned, pissed on, and given the preverbial finger to well EVERYONE around here, circumvented log on bans, and made such a nuiscance of himself in the 10 years ivè been here it boggles my mind he was ever allowed to stay.
But again, he licks enough nutts, and all is forgiven.

I still stand by Skip posted an opnion nothing more nothing less.

Make from it what you want folks, but juyst remember the next time you offer up a post much like Fraz did, I have done and yes even you oh perfect one Zach, all it is is a PERSONAL OPNION, alibet open for what ever comes of it, but still, just a typed opnion.
If your gonna jump all over one person, at least keep a level playing field.
IMO

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=76427

ROFL

burt
07-13-2010, 09:00 AM
Granted.....I truly am clueless. But I do have to speak up and say that most of this seems to be sensitive areas that bring out hate spewing angry retorts.

I have enjoyed Skips posts in the past. I hate it that he has offended so many on this board. I will also say that though I disagree with much that he has allegedly said..... It isn't anything worse that numerous "rap" lyrics that were out for years. Where is the outrage there?

burt
07-13-2010, 09:01 AM

ROFL

STFU shit stirrer!!!!

07-13-2010, 09:03 AM
STFU shit stirrer!!!!

Well, my point is that nobody is perfect. EVEN ZACH! of all people..lol..

burt
07-13-2010, 09:05 AM
Well, my point is that nobody is perfect. EVEN ZACH! of all people..lol..

Actually..... my point was...... I am always glad to see you!

|Zach|
07-13-2010, 11:24 AM

ROFL

You are just following me thread to thread at this point humping my leg. ROFL Which is no problem. If you feel like I come off as someone who is perfect and does nothing wrong then that says a lot more about you than me.

07-13-2010, 11:29 AM
You are just following me thread to thread at this point humping my leg. ROFL Which is no problem. If you feel like I come off as someone who is perfect and does nothing wrong then that says a lot more about you than me.

Um, you mean like how you follow around Stevie? and Mikey? and Pete? lol..more hypocrisy from the tubby photographer.

ROFL

ChiefaRoo
07-13-2010, 11:34 AM
Where do you think Skip came from?

He came from the festering shite hole that is Okie homa. More specifically the anus of Okieland, Tulsa.

|Zach|
07-13-2010, 11:36 AM
Um, you mean like how you follow around Stevie? and Mikey? and Pete? lol..more hypocrisy from the tubby photographer.

ROFL

Actually, I am involved in those threads. But hey, if you want to be their Chris Crocker there is nobody stopping you. I will probably keep posting as is even though I live under your skin enough that I am going to have to start paying rent. It is well worth it.

Poor 2112...leave my friends alone!!! ROFL

vailpass
07-13-2010, 11:36 AM
We'll have to agree to dissagree. No harm no foul :thumb:

But does Skip wanting a cop dead any different than say this post

I mean after all it's Just Roman Polanski, not a cop or say a military person right?

Sorry to use you as the example Fraz, and not trying to start shit, just drawing one of my "terrible comparisons" Zach hates.

You would equate wishing death on a convicted pedophile with wishing death on an officer of the law?

That is sick dude.

|Zach|
07-13-2010, 11:37 AM
You would equate wishing death on a convicted pedophile with wishing death on an officer of the law?

That is sick dude.

When you really want to defend someone and don't care what goes in one ear and out the other this is what happens.

07-13-2010, 11:38 AM
Actually, I am involved in those threads. But hey, if you want to be their Chris Crocker there is nobody stopping you. I will probably keep posting as is even though I live under your skin enough that I am going to have to start paying rent. It is well worth it.

Poor 2112...leave my friends alone!!! ROFL

Oh please, you're not under my skin at all. I told you, responding to your posts is like poking a fat kid with a stick. at least I get your attention. and you are kinda chubby also, so if the name fits, you certainly can wear it. :clap:

|Zach|
07-13-2010, 11:42 AM
Poor 2112 following me from thread to thread in DC and the main lounge ready to cry foul for his friends....

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/chris-crocker-cries.jpg

07-13-2010, 11:46 AM
Poor 2112 following me from thread to thread in DC and the main lounge ready to cry foul for his friends....

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/chris-crocker-cries.jpg

You're distracting! lol..posting pics and making false accusations is a sure sign of ownage ;)

Thanks, Chubby ;) hey, can you recite the ''Oh Miss Crabtree, I have something very heavy on my heart'' saying?

http://www.tvparty.com/bgifs12/chubby3.jpg

ROFL

07-13-2010, 11:49 AM
OK Zach, I gotta get back to work..lol..IBBL

Over-Head
07-13-2010, 04:38 PM

ROFL
Oh sweet Jesus.......laughing ....to......hard....too .....type.......
ROFL:clap:ROFL:clap:ROFL

Over-Head
07-13-2010, 04:43 PM
So what nonsense will OH cook up for us tonight. Crying about free speech for someone who hasn't had their free speech taken away or backing up someone who wishes death upon cops because he can't handle his own business affairs.

BTW Zach
I'll take my buisness affairs I can't handle, and see you a college education you were too ****en stunned to finsh !
I'm still in buisness, wheres your deploma ? 4321

07-13-2010, 04:50 PM
BTW Zach
I'll take my buisness affairs I can't handle, and see you a college education you were too ****en stunned to finsh !

I'm a little concerned about Zach getting diabetes or heart disease. I mean he doesn't take care of himself at all. he should be ashamed of himself to be THAT out of shape at his age. well, we all know how strenuous taking pictures is. it's a good thing he masturbates often, a little bit of exercise is better than nothing at all.

|Zach|
07-13-2010, 04:55 PM
BTW Zach

You don't see me bitching about my job on the board all the time.

I own my own business and it is going just fine. Feel free to stop in sometime if you are not busy getting duped out of money.

Over-Head
07-13-2010, 05:10 PM
I'm a little concerned about Zach getting diabetes or heart disease. I mean he doesn't take care of himself at all. he should be ashamed of himself to be THAT out of shape at his age. well, we all know how strenuous taking pictures is. it's a good thing he masturbates often, a little bit of exercise is better than nothing at all.

Badda bing! ROFLROFLROFL

Over-Head
07-13-2010, 05:12 PM

I own my own business and it is going just fine. Feel free to stop in sometime if you are not busy getting duped out of money.
Standing on the corner with a tin cup in your hand wearing beggers clothing does NOT constitute owning a buisness :shake:

Brock
07-13-2010, 05:15 PM

Would you feel better if he was bragging about it?

|Zach|
07-13-2010, 05:18 PM
Standing on the corner with a tin cup in your hand wearing beggers clothing does NOT constitute owning a buisness :shake:

Yes. This.

FAX
07-13-2010, 11:08 PM
Gawl dang it all to heck and gone, anyways.

What about Mr. htismaqe? Where the hell is he? A premier poster who proudly sports God-given skills, a bottomless reservoir of football knowledge, and fresh underdrawers every Saturday.

I miss him. No homo.

FAX

btlook1
07-14-2010, 02:56 AM
Not trying to change the subject however it seems that Ol Skippy is back in town....got a nice neg rep from him a couple of days ago....awww skippy how I have missed all your little comments. Somehow you are reminding me of Red Rum.
On a side note why don't you show your face and apologize for being a dick to the bad guy?? Or maybe your just not ready to accept the fact that your a dirty old Co&ksu8er.

07-14-2010, 11:16 AM
Gawl dang it all to heck and gone, anyways.

What about Mr. htismaqe? Where the hell is he? A premier poster who proudly sports God-given skills, a bottomless reservoir of football knowledge, and fresh underdrawers every Saturday.

I miss him. No homo.

FAX

He took off after he gave up his term as emperor of Chiefsplanet. lol.. I think I saw him posting last year for a lil bit. it looks like him and jspchiefs eloped or something.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-14-2010, 11:26 AM
He came from the festering shite hole that is Okie homa. More specifically the anus of Okieland, Tulsa.

So much truth, I just don't know where to begin. Truly a useless resevoir of shite, that Oklahoma.:LOL:

Mr. Flopnuts
07-14-2010, 12:11 PM
Skip and I talked and he was less than pleased with my response over his cop posts. He feels the way he feels and I for the life of me cannot get my mind around that train of thought. I told him how I felt and he offered me advice on my truck thread anyway. I have known Skip on here going back to 2001. It makes me sad him and I are so far away on this. I would like to see him come back and we would have to avoid that subject or it would become heated. I said some harsh words about him and he still offered help to me. It left me conflicted~

Sometimes in life we disagree on things. The issues we're most passionate about tend to be deal breakers in friendships if we don't see eye to eye. Sometimes we have to decide if life experiences are reasons for people feeling the way they do, and judge them based on their overall outlooks rather than one emotionally charged issue.

Skip and I had a HUGE blow up a year or two ago that wasn't over anything serious at all. But we were nasty as fuck to each other none the less. I've stated regret about the whole thing because it was unnecessary and I said some things I regretted.

I posted my thread yesterday about some of the life issues I'm having and guess who I got some PM's from? Skip. Right there to offer some advice and some thoughts that I hadn't considered.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-14-2010, 12:12 PM
I posted my thread yesterday about some of the life issues I'm having and guess who I got some PM's from? Skip. Right there to offer some advice and some thoughts that I hadn't considered.

Did he tell you to climb an AIDS-Tree?

Mr. Flopnuts
07-14-2010, 12:15 PM
Did he tell you to climb an AIDS-Tree?

He said, and I quote, "I'm sorry to hear what's going on with you guys right now. If your fat fucking ass stops eating for a few minutes you may save up enough money to pay next month's rent."

LMAO I keed, I keed. He was very helpful, and kind. But I do miss me a good Skip Towne n00b bashing.

Over-Head
07-14-2010, 10:54 PM
He said, and I quote, "I'm sorry to hear what's going on with you guys right now. If your fat ****ing ass stops eating for a few minutes you may save up enough money to pay next month's rent."

LMAO I keed, I keed. He was very helpful, and kind. But I do miss me a good Skip Towne n00b bashing.
Amen!!

Simply Red
02-27-2011, 09:56 PM
I really miss you Skip - I realize you're mad at me - come home baby - come home for me!

go bo
02-27-2011, 10:14 PM
Do you mean that the same way as when you told me to go do that?probably not... :p :p :p

Frazod
02-27-2011, 10:41 PM
SR pining for Skip again. Is it that time of the month already?

Gadzooks
02-27-2011, 10:43 PM
Why?