PDA

View Full Version : Life Ben and Jerry's!

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Flavor's bitchhhh; lay em' out.

Ol' Dad here likes "Half Baked" and "NY Superchunk".

Mr. Flopnuts
07-11-2010, 08:40 PM
Phish Phood PHTMPHW!!!!!

jiveturkey
07-11-2010, 08:50 PM
Phish Phood PHTMPHW!!!!!
Agreed. It's all I get any more.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-11-2010, 08:51 PM
Phish Phood PHTMPHW!!!!!

There aren't too many things that will draw ol' Dad out of his Pimp Cave and in to the Arizona summer heat, but when those two ice cream hippies throw up the ROR Bat-Signal; it's time to fucking ROLL.
:D

TRR
07-11-2010, 08:52 PM
Give me Chunky Monkey and Cherry Garcia for the win.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ceej
07-11-2010, 08:53 PM
Haagen Dazs "Coffee."

Oh wait, wrong thread. :(

Dartgod
07-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Chubby Hubby

/Thread over

NewChief
07-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Coconut almond fudge chip, which has been discontinued. Current flavors: cherry Garcia or chunky
Monkey.

Prefer breyers to b&j these days.

cdcox
07-11-2010, 09:02 PM
I thought this thread was going to relate a story about an ice cream cone hurled across the barrier of the Interstate.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-11-2010, 09:06 PM
I thought this thread was going to relate a story about an ice cream cone hurled across the barrier of the Interstate.

LMAO I seriously considered it!

But then I got lazy and ate some Ben and Jerry's instead.

wildcat09
07-11-2010, 09:13 PM
dude.....oatmeal cookie chunk

RNR
07-11-2010, 09:18 PM
Coffee Heath Bar Crunch is my favorite. Years ago I coached with a mountain of a man. He was 3 plenty and in shape would be a scoop of Ben and Jerry's away from 3 even. He was a former national power lifting champion and that fella could eat! We always rode together on road games and often hung out after in town games. He always wanted to go to all you can eat places and they lost money on him everytime. I would fix a plate and when done I would put it to the side and we would talk while he went through several more plates.

He always hung trash on me because I ate so little. He often said f&ck you do not deserve to eat (because food mattered so little to me) Once while on the subject of food he said "you would not know the difference between regular ice cream and Häagen-Dazs (I had never heard of it which irratated him greatly). I went to the store and bought some and tried it (it was pretty good and better than regular ice cream) I went back and spotted Ben and Jerry's I tried it also and liked it better. The next I talked to him I proudly informed him Ben and Jerry's was better than Häagen-Dazs! His response without a blink was f&ck you you do not deserve to eat you skinny prick LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-11-2010, 09:20 PM
Coffee Heath Bar Crunch is my favorite. Years ago I coached with a mountain of a man. He was 3 plenty and in shape would be a scoop of Ben and Jerry's away from 3 even. He was a former national power lifting champion and that fella could eat! We always rode together on road games and often hung out after in town games. He always wanted to go to all you can eat places and they lost money on him everytime. I would fix a plate and when done I would put it to the side and we would talk while he went through several more plates.

He always hung trash on me because I ate so little. He often said f&ck you do not deserve to eat (because food mattered so little to me) Once while on the subject of food he said "you would not know the difference between regular ice cream and Häagen-Dazs (I had never heard of it which irratated him greatly). I went to the store and bought some and tried it (it was pretty good and better than regular ice cream) I went back and spotted Ben and Jerry's I tried it also and liked it better. The next I talked to him I proudly informed him Ben and Jerry's was better than Häagen-Dazs! His response without a blink was f&ck you you do not deserve to eat you skinny prick LMAO

LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-11-2010, 09:21 PM
Coconut almond fudge chip, which has been discontinued. Current flavors: cherry Garcia or chunky
Monkey.

Prefer breyers to b&j these days.

Mods?

WV
07-11-2010, 09:40 PM
Cinnamon Buns..............great, great, flavor!

NewChief
07-11-2010, 09:40 PM
Mods?

Sorry man. Love Ben and Jerry from college but Breyers has a texture that I prefer. Best descriptor is probably that Ben and Jerry are heavy on the crem side of the equation. Breyers is more crisp and icy. Makes their mint chocolate chip kick so much ass.

luv
07-11-2010, 09:42 PM
dude.....oatmeal cookie chunk

This would have to be my favorite as well. Close second is Chunky Monkey.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-11-2010, 10:09 PM
Sorry man. Love Ben and Jerry from college but Breyers has a texture that I prefer. Best descriptor is probably that Ben and Jerry are heavy on the crem side of the equation. Breyers is more crisp and icy. Makes their mint chocolate chip kick so much ass.

LMAO It's quite alright, especially considering that I would scarf that Breyers down if you put it in front of my face.

It's hot as fuck right now.

T-post Tom
07-11-2010, 10:13 PM
Wanna treat? Try Glacé at 4960 Main St, just south of the Plaza. Wow! A little pricey, but worth it. Opened on Memorial Day weekend, but it already has a huge following.

www.glaceicecream.com

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-11-2010, 10:18 PM
Wanna treat? Try Glacé at 4960 Main St, just south of the Plaza. Wow! A little pricey, but worth it. Opened on Memorial Day weekend, but it already has a huge following.

www.glaceicecream.com (http://www.glaceicecream.com)

I'll start the car.

Sam Hall
07-11-2010, 10:22 PM
The Vermonster

20 scoops of ice cream
1 fudge brownie
4 bananas
3 cookies
4 toppings (customers choice)
4 ladles of hot fudge
Whipped cream

14,000 calories
500 grams of fat

I think you can only get this at Ben and Jerry's headquarters in Vermont.

T-post Tom
07-11-2010, 10:23 PM
I'll start the car.

Might want to give that about 12 hours or so. They don't open until noon. :)

The Caramelized Banana & Venezuelan Dark Chocolate make a heck of a combination. The Blueberry Cream Cheese is very good also. Then again, there's nothing less than excellent on the menu.

T-post Tom
07-11-2010, 10:25 PM
14,000 calories
500 grams of fat

:eek:

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-11-2010, 10:28 PM
The Vermonster

20 scoops of ice cream
1 fudge brownie
4 bananas
3 cookies
4 toppings (customers choice)
4 ladles of hot fudge
Whipped cream

14,000 calories
500 grams of fat

I think you can only get this at Ben and Jerry's headquarters in Vermont.

I can eat that.

As soon as I finish my "Great Outdoors Old 96'er"-steak. :D

BigMeatballDave
07-12-2010, 02:04 AM
Eh, I'd rather go to Graters or Cold Stone Creamery...

Saccopoo
07-12-2010, 02:31 AM

Didn't they sell out to a soap conglomerate a while back?

It's like drinking Odwalla shit these days...Coke bought them out, so there goes the organic panache right down the shitter.

The only way to get truly good stuff is to make your own. Which I do. I've got the salt and ice bucket turner that my grandparents used to make their ice cream. Tastes a shit ton better than anything I can find in a store. Problem is, we as a society, have become lazy fucks that don't even want to turn a handle for 20 minutes to get homemade ice cream.

Saccopoo
07-12-2010, 02:37 AM
I can eat that.
As soon as I finish my "Uncle Buck Old 76'er"-steak. :D

Great Outdoors.

The Ol' 96'er.

"All that's left is gristle and fat."

<object width="560" height="304" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://movieclips.com/watch/embed/the-great-outdoors-1988/the-old-96er/"><param name="movie" value="http://movieclips.com/watch/embed/the-great-outdoors-1988/the-old-96er/" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /></object>

El Jefe
07-12-2010, 09:05 AM
As soon as I finish my "Uncle Buck Old 76'er"-steak. :D[/QUOTE]

You're thinking of the Great outdoors, that's a good flick. Uncle Buck is one of my favorite movies though.

Saige2010
07-12-2010, 09:22 AM

Cherry Garcia

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2010, 09:36 AM
Eh, I'd rather go to Graters or Cold Stone Creamery...

Well, I'd rather have Nikki Cox sucking my cox, but it's 11:00pm at the Circle K and your choices are B&J or ice cream sandwich:

What do you choose?

'Kay? Thx 4 playing!:thumb:

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2010, 09:39 AM

It's like drinking Odwalla shit these days...Coke bought them out, so there goes the organic panache right down the shitter.

The only way to get truly good stuff is to make your own. Which I do. I've got the salt and ice bucket turner that my grandparents used to make their ice cream. Tastes a shit ton better than anything I can find in a store. Problem is, we as a society, have become lazy fucks that don't even want to turn a handle for 20 minutes to get homemade ice cream.

:spock: Well, let me conjure my great grandparents from the grave and you can all three have a fucking hootinany!
:facepalm:

KCFalcon59
07-12-2010, 11:03 AM
Virgin Brownie Delight /Roman Polanski

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Virgin Brownie Delight /Roman Polanski

OMG I MUSTHAVETHATFLAVOR!!!!!

SAUTO
07-12-2010, 11:39 AM
i've gotta agree on the "half baked" it's the greatest

tooge
07-12-2010, 12:28 PM
yep, chubby hubby.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2010, 02:35 PM
i've gotta agree on the "half baked" it's the greatest

:clap: WOOT!

I think this calls for Sake:

BOSS CHIEF; FRONT AND CENTER, BOY! (whip-CRACK!):D

DeezNutz
07-12-2010, 02:37 PM
I have NOT had much Ben and Jerry's in my life. I am going to start sampling, however.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-12-2010, 04:26 PM
I have NOT had much Ben and Jerry's in my life. I am going to start sampling, however.

Phish Food is ridiculous and will single-handedly make you fat.

SAUTO
07-12-2010, 04:37 PM

half baked

1/2 vanilla w/ chocolate chip cookie dough
1/2 chocolate w/ fudge brownie

yep it's great

DeezNutz
07-12-2010, 04:38 PM
Phish Food is ridiculous and will single-handedly make you fat.

half baked

yep it's great

Consider it done. Within the week, I will know more about these two flavors.

SAUTO
07-12-2010, 04:39 PM
Consider it done. Within the week, I will know more about these two flavors.

you have gotta find a place that moves them. some places in my town (admittedly small) keep em till they're burnt. but fresh.....

DeezNutz
07-12-2010, 04:52 PM
you have gotta find a place that moves them. some places in my town (admittedly small) keep em till they're burnt. but fresh.....

hmm...is there a "born on date" on these sumbitches?

SAUTO
07-12-2010, 04:56 PM

ROFL not that ive seen

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2010, 09:26 PM

"Good Until ELEVENTY!!!!!1111" :)

Quik Trip is good about keeping them fresh. Or, any big grocery store.

I wish they made a straight-up chocolate/vanilla swirl, because the ice cream itself is my favorite part of "Half Baked".

ALSO:

The "Triple Caramel Chunk" is out-fucking-STANDING.

Caramel ice cream, caramel swirls, and fudge-covered caramel drops that taste warm and soft when you bite in to them.

5...stars.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_WOGf6Z-X8Wk/SlqazqJF50I/AAAAAAAAFd0/-THoWbR09uc/s400/IMG_9655.jpg

Pablo
07-12-2010, 09:32 PM

I've had plenty of homemade ice cream and it's not that goddamn exciting.

QuikSsurfer
07-12-2010, 09:46 PM
One Sweet Whirled (discontinued) -- Cherry Garcia

QuikSsurfer
07-12-2010, 09:49 PM

Man that breyer's chocolate crackle ice cream is a 10.

Reminds me of vienetta:
http://umepontarou.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/vienetta.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2010, 10:10 PM
I've had plenty of homemade ice cream and it's not that goddamn exciting.

No shit.

"Mmmm...SALT AND ICE MILK FTW"!!!:thumb:

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-15-2010, 11:34 AM
"Boston Cream Pie" for the motherfucking WIN!

The Franchise
07-15-2010, 11:38 AM
http://www.wedelivervideos.com/rental/images/9994.gif

or

http://www.wedelivervideos.com/rental/images/9998.gif

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-15-2010, 11:39 AM
I also had some "Caramel Sutra". It was the fucking bomb too, bitchhh...

MoreLemonPledge
07-15-2010, 11:48 AM
half baked

yep it's great

My favorite as well.