PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff Haiti and charities = clusterf**ks.

googlegoogle
07-13-2010, 10:09 PM
Corrupt gov charging taxes on emergency supplies at ports. ROFL

Warehouses full of food just sit while people and orphanages starve few miles away. :thumb:

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world/2010/07/14/ac.gupta.haiti.aid.waste.cnn.html (http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/01/16/haiti.earthquake.carrefour.orphanage/index.html)

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world/2010/07/14/ac.gupta.haiti.aid.waste.cnn.html#

Cure = Haitians should overthrow the government and raid the warehouses and feed the poor.(edited. obviously some here thought i meant US overthrow haiti. lol)

|Zach|
07-13-2010, 10:12 PM
Yes, I am sure overthrow of the Hatian government would mean food got to the poor.

Phobia
07-13-2010, 10:36 PM
Oh my. I was planning a very generous donation but now I guess I'll just buy a yacht instead.

ArrowheadMagic
07-13-2010, 10:54 PM
This thread could have really used a poll. Are you gargling balls or do you post shit this aimlessly all the time?

wazu
07-13-2010, 11:03 PM
Corrupt gov charging taxes on emergency supplies at ports. ROFL

Warehouses full of food just sit while people and orphanages starve few miles away. :thumb:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/01/16/haiti.earthquake.carrefour.orphanage/index.html

Cure = overthrow the government and raid the warehouses and feed the poor.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

GoHuge
07-13-2010, 11:40 PM
I'm pretty sure that when Haiti is used in a sentence there is a hard rule in the english language that goat/cluster**** must be included before or after the word itself.

googlegoogle
07-13-2010, 11:40 PM
This thread could have really used a poll. Are you gargling balls or do you post shit this aimlessly all the time?

Why would it need a poll?

Do you post stupid replies with no facts and just gloat at your own ghay wit?

Bugeater
07-13-2010, 11:42 PM

Listen n00b, just post the ****ing poll and there won't be any trouble.

googlegoogle
07-13-2010, 11:42 PM
Yes, I am sure overthrow of the Hatian government would mean food got to the poor.

let them eat cake (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let_them_eat_cake)

i don't see a competent or good government.

|Zach|
07-14-2010, 12:08 AM
let them eat cake (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let_them_eat_cake)

i don't see a competent or good government.
I am not defending the government. I am addressing the naivety it takes to assume overthrowing it would mean the food goes to the people who need it.

lostcause
07-14-2010, 12:12 AM
I am not defending the government. I am addressing the naivety it takes to assume overthrowing it would mean the food goes to the people who need it.

Or the naivety to assume that in a destroyed country that all aid will go to where it is intended/needed. This is not the US military, these people do not have training in logistics on this scale. Nor do they have the help of an absent haitian government.

salame
07-14-2010, 12:18 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_lcGehYyWOlA/Sveynn7KF-I/AAAAAAAAAUk/nisxCgrWe_A/s400/aqaunc7w.jpg

ArrowheadMagic
07-14-2010, 12:47 AM

Fact is, had this been a poll instead of shit slinging, it wouldnt be a failed thread. Instead of getting tea bagged by your significant other every night, you might hit up a book about history. In between hairy taints rubbed against your receding hairline, you'd find that hungry people...you excluded.... I know...its a different hungry..... rely on a civilized way of food distribution.

googlegoogle
07-14-2010, 01:04 AM
Fact is, had this been a poll instead of shit slinging, it wouldnt be a failed thread. Instead of getting tea bagged by your significant other every night, you might hit up a book about history. In between hairy taints rubbed against your receding hairline, you'd find that hungry people...you excluded.... I know...its a different hungry..... rely on a civilized way of food distribution.

Actually it's 'FACT'- Something you may not understand. Do you actually watch any news? Obviously not.

Like a some typical dumbshit you just jump into a thread with you're gradeschool 'ghay' references and proclaim moral superiority.

What about the word incompetence do you not understand?

Oh wait .....you're predictable thread reply ......"You're cum swallowing fa**ot".

Thank you for contribution you illiterate redneck. :p

ArrowheadMagic
07-14-2010, 01:24 AM
Actually it's 'FACT'- Something you may not understand. Do you actually watch any news? Obviously not.

Like a some typical dumbshit you just jump into a thread with you're gradeschool 'ghay' references and proclaim moral superiority.

What about the word incompetence do you not understand?

Oh wait .....you're predictable thread reply ......"You're cum swallowing fa**ot".

Thank you for contribution you illiterate redneck. :p

Still waiting on you to post a fact...perhaps juggling balls with your tongue has impeded that? But once your done..... do show me where in history, removing a government has meant better food distribution.

Listen, I know you think your are something, but you really arent. My vision of you is much closer to fact than your vision of me. How's that for facts? When you're done getting your tonsils scraped .... we can talk about some facts.

googlegoogle
07-14-2010, 01:39 AM
Still waiting on you to post a fact...perhaps juggling balls with your tongue has impeded that? But once your done..... do show me where in history, removing a government has meant better food distribution.

Listen, I know you think your are something, but you really arent. My vision of you is much closer to fact than your vision of me. How's that for facts? When you're done getting your tonsils scraped .... we can talk about some facts.

How many corrupt selfserving governments have been overthrown by their own poor people? (edit -or deserved to be overthrown)

You can't think of one huh.

1. Soviet Union.
2. N. Korea? Still in power and still can't feed it's own people.
3. How about all the former Eastern block countries
4. Communist or Dictatorial African countries?

Go suck your own dick and quit making a fool of yourself.

ArrowheadMagic
07-14-2010, 01:55 AM
How many corrupt selfserving governments have been overthrown by their own poor people?

You can't think of one huh.

1. Soviet Union.
2. N. Korea? Still in power and still can't feed it's own people.
3. How about all the former Eastern block countries
4. Communist or Dictatorial African countries?

Go suck your own dick and quit making a fool of yourself.

1. Putin is still in power, yet not voted in.
2. really? thats an example you want to use... sure no one there is starving.
3. Most have adapted to western culture.... the USA removed their governments to feed them?..missed it... sorry
4. the same ones that are still in power?

ArrowheadMagic
07-14-2010, 02:00 AM
I'd edit my #3, but it needed help to do it. I'll give you one right.

Param
07-14-2010, 02:03 AM
<>

You damn right I rock! And I'd like to rock those titties!

googlegoogle
07-14-2010, 03:12 AM
1. Putin is still in power, yet not voted in.
2. really? thats an example you want to use... sure no one there is starving.
3. Most have adapted to western culture.... the USA removed their governments to feed them?..missed it... sorry
4. the same ones that are still in power?

do show me where in history, removing a government has meant better food distribution.

the list stands. Most former communist and present communist countries. Most dictatorial African countries.

BigRock
07-14-2010, 04:16 AM
Thought this said Hali and Charles.