PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Rich Gannon is helping DumbBowe??

Goldmember
07-16-2010, 12:07 PM
According to Adam Schefter's twit-

"Working OT: Rich Gannon spent the past two weeks working with Chiefs WR Dwayne Bowe and today he's doing same with @Lfitzgerald11 (http://twitter.com/Lfitzgerald11)."

Chiefs are doing everything possible to help this idiot. If he fails this year, cut his ass.

SDChiefs
07-16-2010, 12:08 PM
Maybe he should work with Cassel. Why in the hell is a QB trying to coach a WR?

BossChief
07-16-2010, 12:16 PM
It would be nice if Gannon worked with Cassel...

Oh yeah, I like what you did there with Bowes new name (which I prefer over "Droid")

DumbBowe maybe it has too many bs?

Messier
07-16-2010, 12:17 PM

"Working OT: Rich Gannon spent the past two weeks working with Chiefs WR Dwayne Bowe and today he's doing same with @Lfitzgerald11 (http://twitter.com/Lfitzgerald11)."

Chiefs are doing everything possible to help this idiot. If he fails this year, cut his ass.

Yeah, because he's sucked so bad up till now.

boogblaster
07-16-2010, 12:18 PM
this year or under the bus

Goldmember
07-16-2010, 12:19 PM

If he fucks up two years in a row, yeah

Sofa King
07-16-2010, 12:20 PM
DumbBowe needs to be automatically entered anytime someone types Bowe...

Goldmember
07-16-2010, 12:20 PM
It would be nice if Gannon worked with Cassel...

Oh yeah, I like what you did there with Bowes new name (which I prefer over "Droid")

DumbBowe maybe it has too many bs?

Yep, Dumbowe it is!

Messier
07-16-2010, 12:29 PM
If he ****s up two years in a row, yeah

Sure, if he gets suspended again, it would start to get old, but in lieu of that, no. He has the most catches of any Chief in their first three years. He ideally would be the number two WR to a true number one, but he's talented, and I'll take him on my team.

BossChief
07-16-2010, 12:38 PM
Yep, Dumbowe it is!

PERFECT!!!

CAN WE GET A MOD IN HERE PLEASE???

-King-
07-16-2010, 12:48 PM
Jesus did some of you guys used to date DBowe? Holy fuck!!
Posted via Mobile Device

ModSocks
07-16-2010, 12:54 PM

Practice Catching? How to read a damn playbook?

Anyhow, this is great news. It sounds to me like Haley has got through to Bowe. All the more reason to be excited about the upcoming season.

CHENZ A!
07-16-2010, 12:56 PM
Dumbowe? Really? That's pretty fucking lame....
Posted via Mobile Device

Deberg_1990
07-16-2010, 12:58 PM
Who hasnt worked with DBowe now? Good Grief.....he is what he is.

Whos next? JaMarcus Russell?

ModSocks
07-16-2010, 12:59 PM
Who hasnt worked with DBowe now? Good Grief.....he is what he is.

Whos next? JaMarcus Russell?

Yep. A very talented player that needs to be coached up and he's finally getting it this year. Why U mad?

CoMoChief
07-16-2010, 01:01 PM
I'd rather trade Bowe for something as opposed to just cutting the guy.

Hammock Parties
07-16-2010, 01:01 PM
DumBowe is almost as awesome as TrINT. Whitlock should steal it.

SDChiefs
07-16-2010, 01:02 PM
DumBowe is almost as awesome as TrINT. Whitlock should steal it.

He probably already has.

Deberg_1990
07-16-2010, 01:03 PM
Yep. A very talented player that needs to be coached up and he's finally getting it this year. Why U mad?

Im not mad. I just think hes probably not gonna get a whole lot better.

Hes not a bust, but i dont see him ever becoming an "elite" superstar either.

BossChief
07-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Receivers that have been coached by Haley in the past have taken the next step under him. I think Bowe becomes a 1200-1300 yard guy with 10+ TDs from here on out.

I dont think he will ever completely rid his game of the drops (many of the best receivers in the game have a similar problem) but I think they will lessen with all the work he is doing to improve his game.

I really like the way our potential stars are getting coached, it seems that we have a premium guy working with ALL of our young talented players.

I'm anxious to see how much of a difference this will all make on the field.

Deberg_1990
07-16-2010, 01:25 PM
Receivers that have been coached by Haley in the past have taken the next step under him. I think Bowe becomes a 1200-1300 yard guy with 10+ TDs from here on out.

Thats what scared me last year. Bowe took a step back under Haley. WTF???

Goldmember
07-16-2010, 01:33 PM

Bring Herm back in to coach him

Chiefaholic
07-16-2010, 01:46 PM

I think a lot of that is because haley has more on his plate than he's had in the past with the Cards. That's what his assistants get paid to do. If they can't teach young players with tremendous upsides the basic fundamentals, then it's the coaches that need shown the walking papers.

Brock
07-16-2010, 01:56 PM
Receivers that have been coached by Haley in the past have taken the next step under him.

Pfft.ROFL

Extra Point
07-16-2010, 02:16 PM
Gannon would make the best QB coach; at least he's able to work with Bowe. Next: Cassel!

Bwana
07-16-2010, 02:22 PM

http://www.topbun.com/userpics/layouts/thumbnail/black_white_stone_hands_th.jpg

kcxiv
07-16-2010, 02:51 PM
Jesus did some of you guys used to date DBowe? Holy ****!!
Posted via Mobile Device

no shit, alot of salty bitches in this thread.

RedNFeisty
07-16-2010, 02:59 PM
I'm still upset the Chiefs let Gannon go. Let the man help out the team anyway he can.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-16-2010, 03:16 PM

Agreed on both counts.

Goldmember
07-16-2010, 03:25 PM
I'm still upset the Chiefs let Gannon go. Let the man help out the team anyway he can.

I was a Grbac hater and hated to see Gannon go. Just thought it was a bit odd that it was Gannon helping him. Seems like a lot of people (former and current players) have been trying to help him. I hope it works out and he get's his shit together. He has the talent but not the focus (maybe the intelligence too) to be an elite WR.

RedNFeisty
07-16-2010, 03:33 PM
I was a Grbac hater and hated to see Gannon go. Just thought it was a bit that it was Gannon helping him. Seems like a lot of people (former and current players) have been trying to help him. I hope it works out and he get's his shit together. He has the talent but not the focus (maybe the intelligence too) to be an elite WR.

Well, we could always use another dumb ass. :)

I hopefully it will just click for him on game day. Maybe, he will surprise us all.

LaChapelle
07-16-2010, 03:36 PM
Taken under the wing of the Prince of dink and dunk
the logic this offseason has shown a sharp rise

Goldmember
07-16-2010, 03:53 PM
Taken under the wing of the Prince of dink and dunk
the logic this offseason has shown a sharp rise

If Gannon's the prince, who's the king? :)

Goldmember
07-16-2010, 03:56 PM
Dumbowe? Really? That's pretty fucking lame....
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, it was kind of Dumbowe of me

BossChief
07-16-2010, 03:59 PM
If Gannon's the prince, who's the king? :)

ahem...

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-19-2010, 11:34 AM
ahem...

Negatory. In order to become R-Gan2, you must be able to scramble effectively, and have, oh, what are those things called again....?

Oh yeah:

Completions.

HemiEd
07-19-2010, 03:46 PM

Ummm, Cassel?

crossbow
07-19-2010, 09:50 PM
I was a Grbac hater and hated to see Gannon go. Just thought it was a bit odd that it was Gannon helping him. Seems like a lot of people (former and current players) have been trying to help him. I hope it works out and he get's his shit together. He has the talent but not the focus (maybe the intelligence too) to be an elite WR.

Well if it doesn't work out for Bowe in pro sports, then maybe he can get a public speaking job somewhere. Assuming he can protect his identity, he could get one of those "Bagdad Bob" type jobs.

Goldmember
07-19-2010, 10:03 PM
Well if it doesn't work out for Bowe in pro sports, then maybe he can get a public speaking job somewhere. Assuming he can protect his identity, he could get one of those "Bagdad Bob" type jobs.

Scud Stud

notorious
07-19-2010, 10:36 PM
I wonder what LSU's play calling consisted of.......

LSU Coordinator,"Wing Right, 32 Tiger Fly Clutch"

Jafatass,"Uhhhhhhhh......"

LSU Coordinator,"Just throw the ****ing ball as far as you can!"

Jafatass addresses the huddle,"We passin' the ****ing ball."

Dumbowe,"What do I do again?!?!?"

Jafatass,"Uhhhhhhh........"

Les Miles,"****! TIMEOUT!!!!!"

Tiger's Fan
07-19-2010, 11:33 PM
Operation DumBowe Drop

CrazyPhuD
07-19-2010, 11:48 PM
Operation DumBowe Drop

:clap: ROFL

Who wants to bet that Gannon has better hands than bowe right now!

Ralphy Boy
07-20-2010, 08:30 AM

"Hey Eddie Kennison, while your here....."

morphius
07-20-2010, 09:56 AM
Bowe finally seems to be showing the work ethic needed to take his game up a notch. Now we just have to hope that it shows up on the field.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-20-2010, 10:44 AM
Bowe finally seems to be showing the work ethic needed to take his game up a notch. Now we just have to hope that it shows up on the field.

And if he doesn't? Are we going to keep laying it all at the feet of Cassel?

As much as I despise Shat Cassholi, it is, IN FACT, a two-way street. Let's put the fucking excuses to bed for BOTH of these clowns.