PDA

View Full Version : Life Gonzo vs. Hootie!!!

SDChiefs
07-16-2010, 03:20 PM
Who brings more to this board? Probably a pointless thread but wanted to post anyways.

Poll to follow.

Sorry if repost.

kysirsoze
07-16-2010, 03:21 PM
:popcorn:

Hydrae
07-16-2010, 03:22 PM
I vote no.

Hydrae
Or yes, I am not sure.

Sofa King
AIDS!

Donger
Who brings more what?

gblowfish
Who brings more of what? (Me and Donger think alike on this issue)

sedated
07-16-2010, 03:23 PM
where is the "neither" option?

Otter
Who brings more to this board? Probably a pointless thread but wanted to post anyways.

Poll to follow.

Sorry if repost.

I'm going to neg rep you for this thread.

Gonzo
Who brings more of what?

Who brings more what?

Urine...

OH NOES! I LOSE!

Hydrae
07-16-2010, 03:24 PM
Urine...

OH NOES! I LOSE!

As opposed to urout?

rockymtnchief
07-16-2010, 03:25 PM
He with the most guns gets my vote.

(I never know when I might need to borrow ammo.)

ClevelandBronco
07-16-2010, 03:25 PM
Find a guy who registered in 2001 but hasn't made a single post.

Got him?

Okay. That guy bring more than Hootie.

Gonzo
07-16-2010, 03:27 PM
He with the most guns gets my vote.

(I never know when I might need to borrow ammo.)

Dude, I just got a kick ass new round for my 300 Mag. Have you tried those new Nossler ballistic tips? That suckers flying out at 3200 fps.

ModSocks
07-16-2010, 03:28 PM
I sense a badgirl like beatdown ensuing.

Sofa King
07-16-2010, 03:29 PM
ROFL @ Gonzo for voting for hootie!

Lumpy
07-16-2010, 03:30 PM
Decisions, decisions...

Well let's see, Hootie is a worthless piece of shit that is wasting my air. He puts down damn near everyone on this board, (especially us girls). Where can I vote for that mother fucker to get a one-way ticket to hell?

CaliforniaChief
07-16-2010, 03:31 PM
Decisions, decisions...

Well let's see, Hootie is a worthless piece of shit that is wasting my air. He puts down damn near everyone on this board, (especially us girls). Where can I vote for that mother fucker to get a one-way ticket to hell?

Why don't you invest in all of us a little and tell us how you really feel??? LMAO

Lumpy
07-16-2010, 03:33 PM
Why don't you invest in all of us a little and tell us how you really feel??? LMAO

Hey, I'm having a good day. Could you imagine if my day was shitty? LMAO

Gonzo
07-16-2010, 03:34 PM
ROFL @ Gonzo for voting for hootie!

He's really not such a bad guy sometimes. He seems to has spurts of douchebaggery and it seems like he can be really shitty to the women on here.
I sincerely hope he's not like that IRL.

CaliforniaChief
07-16-2010, 03:35 PM
Hey, I'm having a good day. Could you imagine if my day was shitty? LMAO

Based on that last post, I think I speak on behalf of Chiefs Planet members by saying that we would like to see that post on your worst day.

blaise
07-16-2010, 03:35 PM
lol you guys are bunch of retard....

why you think i gave a shit if u like me......

barry bond #1.......

i never saw ted williams plays so he sux..........

Sofa King
07-16-2010, 03:36 PM

barry bond #1.......

LaChappelle just hack your account?

Gonzo

barry bond #1.......

ROFLROFLROFL

Nice.

blaise
I figured I'd act as proxy for Hootie for a second until he comes. I think that sums up his posts for the most part.

Gonzo
07-16-2010, 03:38 PM
I figured I'd act as proxy for Hootie for a second until he comes. I think that sums up his posts for the most part.

FTR, I got it....

rockymtnchief
07-16-2010, 03:41 PM
Dude, I just got a kick ass new round for my 300 Mag. Have you tried those new Nossler ballistic tips? That suckers flying out at 3200 fps.

No I haven't. I've only read up on them. I'll be re-stocking this fall and give them a try.:thumb:

BTW...rep to you:D

ModSocks
07-16-2010, 03:42 PM
Hoot-Dragon is just Bi-Polar, that's all. Sometimes he's cool. Lately he's been a ****ing idiot.

SAUTO
07-16-2010, 03:44 PM
they both bring their own sort of fun to the table.

i'll abstain on this one.

i like you both

Sofa King
07-16-2010, 03:44 PM
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff165/mattyian/gonzo.jpg

VS

http://www.ukfootballcrew.com/Blog/client/images/hootie.jpg

Gonzo
07-16-2010, 03:45 PM
Hoot-Dragon is just Bi-Polar, that's all. Sometimes he's cool. Lately he's been a ****ing idiot.

See? I'm never hot and cold like that...

I'm always a fucking idiot.

booger
07-16-2010, 03:46 PM
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff165/mattyian/gonzo.jpg

VS

http://www.ukfootballcrew.com/Blog/client/images/hootie.jpg

ROFL

Bugeater
07-16-2010, 03:46 PM
I like Hootie. He's not afraid to say how he feels about anything, he just lets it fly and doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks. I can respect that.

Gonzo, OTOH...that sum bitch has been promising me Miller Lite and ribs for about a year and still hasn't come through...

Gonzo
07-16-2010, 03:48 PM
I like Hootie. He's not afraid to say how he feels about anything, he just lets it fly and doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks. I can respect that.

Gonzo, OTOH...that sum bitch has been promising me Miller Lite and ribs for about a year and still hasn't come through...

Goddammit, I tried but you were too nervous to come over and see your kid. Remember?

CHENZ A!
07-16-2010, 04:17 PM
Who gives a fuck, these popularity contests are extremely homo
Posted via Mobile Device

SDChiefs
07-16-2010, 04:19 PM
Who gives a fuck, these popularity contests are extremely homo
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for the insight. I may start a poll to see if people give a **** or not. BRB

Bugeater
07-16-2010, 04:19 PM
Goddammit, I tried but you were too nervous to come over and see your kid. Remember?
Fucker is always drinking all the Miller Lite.

Tylerthigpen!1!
07-16-2010, 04:23 PM
Not even poll worthy

booger
07-16-2010, 04:23 PM
tags) Kurt Busch blows goats (tags

-King-
07-16-2010, 04:40 PM
Voted for hootie... Just cause
Posted via Mobile Device

kstater
07-16-2010, 04:42 PM

I'm pretty sure that's a Simply Red mult.

SDChiefs
07-16-2010, 04:51 PM
Hootie is surprisingly absent from this thread in his honor.

CrazyPhuD
07-16-2010, 05:36 PM
Whoever has the most anti-freeze.

greg63
07-16-2010, 05:37 PM
Gaz.

kysirsoze
07-16-2010, 06:06 PM
I voted Hootie simply because he creates a bad guy for everybody to rally against. Not even GoChiefs can send a thread over the 200 post mark like a few remarks from Hootie. In that sense he brings "more."

SAUTO
07-16-2010, 06:15 PM
can someone point me to what started this?
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
07-16-2010, 06:20 PM
I voted Hootie simply because he creates a bad guy for everybody to rally against. Not even GoChiefs can send a thread over the 200 post mark like a few remarks from Hootie. In that sense he brings "more."

Absolutely. He does create large amounts of controversy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
07-16-2010, 06:21 PM
can someone point me to what started this?
Posted via Mobile Device

Just Hootie being Hootie. It's in one of the spinoff threads.
He got lippy with me and I responded.
Posted via Mobile Device

|Zach|
07-16-2010, 06:22 PM
Hootie is ok. He is just stubborn and goes over the top to defend his points. He is fun to have around. Gonzo seems like a really good guy, however I seem to shake my head in disagreement at a whole lot of what he posts. For whatever reason.

SAUTO
07-16-2010, 06:24 PM
Absolutely. He does create large amounts of controversy.
Posted via Mobile Device

wait a minute......

you would tade a sb for a monday night win in 1994 right. ive got to rethink this.........

j/k
Posted via Mobile Device

kysirsoze
07-16-2010, 06:24 PM
Hootie is ok. He is just stubborn and goes over the top to defend his points. He is fun to have around. Gonzo seems like a really good guy, however I seem to shake my head in disagreement at a whole lot of what he posts. For whatever reason.

I guess I don't think of Gonzo as particularly opinionated. Consistently funny, but pretty laid back. Probably cause he's such a rep whore.

:)

Gonzo
07-16-2010, 06:27 PM
wait a minute......

you would tade a sb for a monday night win in 1994 right. ive got to rethink this.........

j/k
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO

Memory like an elephant.

SAUTO
07-16-2010, 06:28 PM
Just Hootie being Hootie. It's in one of the spinoff threads.
He got lippy with me and I responded.
Posted via Mobile Device

well thats hootie. lol, he just has NO filter between his brain and his mouth.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
07-16-2010, 06:30 PM
LMAO

Memory like an elephant.

hey DONT FUCK WITH ME.....

lol
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
07-16-2010, 06:32 PM
I guess I don't think of Gonzo as particularly opinionated. Consistently funny, but pretty laid back. Probably cause he's such a rep whore.

if thats the case ill have to remember to rep him more.....

neg though

lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
07-16-2010, 06:36 PM

Hmmm, Was it the shit I was giving you about being a Soccer fan?

Hey man, to each his own, I've always enjoyed your posts. (Even though they suck)

;)

:D

I'm not really all that opinionated, (on here). I stay out of the DC and anything in the lounge that's overly controversial. Politics and religious differences ruin too many friendships. That being said, if anyone screws with any of my close friends on here, they call down the thunder.

Hootie was just being an asshole because he's an attention whore. We can say that about 85% of the regular posters on here in one way or another, (me included on occasion). It's just the way he did it that pissed me off. It was uncalled for and I was in a particularly twitchy mood.

Bwana
07-16-2010, 07:23 PM
Hmmm, Was it the shit I was giving you about being a Soccer fan?

Hey man, to each his own, I've always enjoyed your posts. (Even though they suck)

LMAO

luv
07-16-2010, 07:25 PM
Hootie was just being an asshole because he's an attention whore. We can say that about 85% of the regular posters on here in one way or another, (me included on occasion). It's just the way he did it that pissed me off. It was uncalled for and I was in a particularly twitchy mood.

What exactly defines being in a twitchy mood?

RedNFeisty
07-16-2010, 07:31 PM
I'm pretty sure that's a Simply Red mult.

No way, the two are nothing alike.

Fritz88
07-16-2010, 07:36 PM
Gonzo knows how I feel about him. Top 5 guy in CP for sure.

Hootie and his doucheness is needed in every board. I think he brings something from time to time. Especially when he gets on the nerves of some people.

sedated
07-16-2010, 07:39 PM
Gonzo seems like a really good guy, however I seem to shake my head in disagreement at a whole lot of what he posts. For whatever reason.

Personally, I've never seen Gonzo post anything of any significance. Just random interludes in conversations. I'm not sure if he would have most of his rep or post count if it wasn't the endless back-and-forth he always has with Lumpy, OTWP, and Sofa King.

(no offense intended of course, I'm not saying that's a bad thing)

Gonzo
07-16-2010, 07:48 PM
Personally, I've never seen Gonzo post anything of any significance. Just random interludes in conversations. I'm not sure if he would have most of his rep or post count if it wasn't the endless back-and-forth he always has with Lumpy, OTWP, and Sofa King.

No, you're right. Very rarely do I get into huge conversations on here. I interject on occasion and usually for comedic value.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefsCountry
07-16-2010, 08:09 PM
So what thread caused the Gonzo vs Hooter feud?

-King-
07-16-2010, 08:43 PM
So what thread caused the Gonzo vs Hooter feud?

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230760

OnTheWarpath15
07-16-2010, 08:46 PM

http://i41.tinypic.com/2gwgp4j.jpg

I think you might have me confused with someone else.

Bearcat
07-16-2010, 11:40 PM
Don't know why there's a poll, and based on the results, no one else does.... Gonzo's cool.... OTOH, everything Hootie says can be summed up with "OMGWTFBBQ, everyone on Earth has < [this opinion], which is the same as mine, which is completely ridiculous and is based on the life of someone who has zero responsibility, accountability, or actual real life experience and thinks that's how life should be>, and IF any single person's opinion is even a little different, it's because < they are retarded/they were extremely drunk when they expressed such an opinion/they are retarded >"... so, if you're into that, I guess it's good entertainment. :shrug:

Hootie
07-16-2010, 11:46 PM
well lets see...I got one real vote (kyrisoze)...kind of.

but that's ok...

out of the people who voted against me...only Hamas/Buck/DaFace/KC Fish and Seclark would even be REMOTELY close to my top 50...

Hootie
07-16-2010, 11:48 PM
Don't know why there's a poll, and based on the results, no one else does.... Gonzo's cool.... OTOH, everything Hootie says can be summed up with "OMGWTFBBQ, everyone on Earth has < [this opinion], which is the same as mine, which is completely ridiculous and is based on the life of someone who has zero responsibility, accountability, or actual real life experience and thinks that's how life should be>, and IF any single person's opinion is even a little different, it's because < they are retarded/they were extremely drunk when they expressed such an opinion/they are retarded >"... so, if you're into that, I guess it's good entertainment. :shrug:

This seems to be about spot on...

Mostly the "zero responsibility, accountability, or actual real life experience"...even though I'm a bit confused to what "real life experience" is...

like what?

having kids?

Because I pay all of my bills and live somewhat comfortably...

but yeah I don't have kids or debt or a crack addiction...so that's a bummer

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-16-2010, 11:49 PM
I'm a fucking dumbass for voting in this before I read either the OP or the thread that spawned this thread.

I hate popularity contests.

DaneMcCloud
07-16-2010, 11:54 PM
Chiefsplanet would be a worse place without either member.

Gonzo brings it, Hootie brings it.

Both are entertaining and I'd share a case of beer and a bottle of whiskey with either.

I'd buy a separate bottle for Hootie, of course.

Bearcat
07-17-2010, 12:03 AM
This seems to be about spot on...

Mostly the "zero responsibility, accountability, or actual real life experience"...even though I'm a bit confused to what "real life experience" is...

like what?

having kids?

Because I pay all of my bills and live somewhat comfortably...

but yeah I don't have kids or debt or a crack addiction...so that's a bummer

LMAO

Pretty funny that you agree with it, but cool that you own up to it... most people just get defensive or some shit. As far as 'real life experience', of course I have no clue what experience you have outside of the petty shit on this board, but you seem to pride yourself on the first two (no responsibility or accountability), and having those things is a big part of what people consider 'real life', aka life after college... and you seem out of place in some threads because of it. It's like Slayer getting on here when he was 15 and telling people how the best way to quit smoking, propose to someone, or enter into a merger with Microsoft.... people with that perspective (someone who's actually quite smoking, etc) don't want advice from someone who doesn't have it.

And FWIW, I don't have kids, debt, or a crack addictions, but I am a little drunk, so I have that going for me...

OnTheWarpath15
07-17-2010, 09:41 AM
Nothing personal, Gonzo, but I think Hootie brings "more" to the board. The problem for most people is that it's via attention whoring, trolling and just generally playing the bad guy.

But that's OK. It drives traffic around here. Every thread he posts in eventually takes off and becomes a 200+ post thread - usually because of something he said.

It reminds me of that scene from Howard Stern's Private Parts.

Researcher:The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes a day. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.

Pig Vomit:How could this be?

Researcher:Answer most commonly given: "I want to see what he'll say next."

Pig Vomit:All right, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?

Researcher:Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.

Pig Vomit:But... if they hate him, why do they listen?

Researcher:Most common answer: "I want to see what he'll say next."

Gonzo
07-17-2010, 09:46 AM
Nothing personal, Gonzo, but I think Hootie brings "more" to the board. The problem for most people is that it's via attention whoring, trolling and just generally playing the bad guy.

But that's OK. It drives traffic around here. Every thread he posts in eventually takes off and becomes a 200+ post thread - usually because of something he said.

That's why I voted for him. He brings a special brand of douchebaggery.
Posted via Mobile Device

boogblaster
07-17-2010, 10:42 AM
I didn't vote .. please don't ban me .....

milkman
07-18-2010, 09:59 AM

Rhetorical question here.

Are people really that stupid?

I know people are like that.

I just don't get it.

I hate Howard Stern, and I probably listened to less than 2 1/2 hours of his show in my life.

Why the hell would I care what he has to say next.

Bowser
07-18-2010, 10:39 AM
Both are good posters, and I look forward to each of those guys' takes. Kumbaya, motherfuckers.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-18-2010, 10:40 AM
I've put the Ron Jeremy Rep Stick in both of their mouths. It was forced with Hootie though. I'll leave it at that.

Gonzo
07-18-2010, 11:05 AM
I've put the Ron Jeremy Rep Stick in both of their mouths. It was forced with Hootie though. I'll leave it at that.

After all these years I've learned that fighting just makes you enjoy it more.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bowser
07-18-2010, 11:55 AM
Both are good posters, and I look forward to each of those guys' takes. Kumbaya, motherfuckers.Of course, I post this before I find the post where Hootie tries to teach lessons by being "ultra honest".

RedNFeisty
07-18-2010, 01:08 PM
Chiefsplanet would be a worse place without either member.

Gonzo brings it, Hootie brings it.

Both are entertaining and I'd share a case of beer and a bottle of whiskey with either.

I'd buy a separate bottle for Hootie, of course.

I have to admit, I agree with this!! With the exception, they both get their own bottles, I have read whats been in their mouths. :D

Titty Meat
07-18-2010, 01:11 PM
Gonzo pwnts everyone on here cuz he's got a hawt wife.

notorious
07-18-2010, 01:18 PM
Hootie contributes a **** load to this board. He entertains us, and thats good enough for me.

Seriously, he pisses on his friends. That kind of shit is internet gold.

Gonzo is just a cool mother ****er.