PhilFree:arrow:

Art Vader
07-28-2010, 06:57 AM
*holds out my agent*

booger
07-28-2010, 06:57 AM
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/7/27/1591353/floor-ceiling-set-for-chiefs

good article on the remaining picks.

Asamoah isn't official yet but Gretz and arrowhead pride have said rumors are he is close.

booger
07-28-2010, 07:01 AM
Just FYI

7-19 Arenas hires new agent......................Hadley Engelhard Ryan Sims agent

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/7/19/1576568/chiefs-2010-draft-pick-javier

but no more Carl and DV to call him engeldork so i hope it goes smooth.

milkman
07-28-2010, 07:11 AM
Just read the thread at the coaliton by formerdb that BossChief referenced in another thread.

Clark Hunt seems to believe that the only pick that might not be signed this week is McCluster.

Over-Head
07-28-2010, 07:36 AM
Heres what I don't get.
They negotiate a contract, play a season or two. Someone gets more cash than they did, so they say, NOPE!! Not doing shit till you re-negoitate.
Fire teh stunned ****ers I say!!
You don't show up, be labeled "gross insubordination" and be gone in an hour.
I've had 4 employies look at me over the years and out of the blue say
"I get an extra $$$ per hour on my next cheque or i'm done!"

All 4 times they were handed their cheques the next day, paid for the week and told, take the cash from the XXX number of days I paid you for you didn't work, figure out your raise, and ask your next bosss for one".:shake:

milkman
07-28-2010, 07:41 AM
Heres what I don't get.
They negotiate a contract, play a season or two. Someone gets more cash than they did, so they say, NOPE!! Not doing shit till you re-negoitate.
Fire teh stunned ****ers I say!!
You don't show up, be labeled "gross insubordination" and be gone in an hour.
I've had 4 employies look at me over the years and out of the blue say
"I get an extra $$$ per hour on my next cheque or i'm done!"

All 4 times there were handed their cheques the next day, paid for the week and told, take the cash from the XXX number of days I paid you for you didn't work, figure out your raise, and ask your next bosss for one".:shake:

There's difference between us regular working stiffs and professional athletes.

While I agree, in principle, that a contract should be honored, the fact is, in the NFL, a team can cut your ass at any time it so desires, so I don't really have a problem with these guys getting the most that they can while they can.

Dave Lane
07-28-2010, 07:43 AM
So if the job is more difficult than you thought and you went way overboard and did tons more work than was expected on a job, you want the same price for the next job where you will produce twice the amount of work? Interesting theory and I'll have to hire you on that basis.