PDA

View Full Version : Football Report: Albert Haynesworth FAILS conditioning test

Crush
07-29-2010, 11:35 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp10/news/story?id=5420094

Report: Haynesworth Fails Test

Albert Haynesworth (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=3543)'s first training camp under coach Mike Shanahan reportedly is off to a poor start.

The defensive tackle, who skipped all of the Washington Redskins (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=was)' offseason workouts prior to camp because he was unhappy with the team's switch in defensive schemes, failed his conditioning test Thursday, FoxSports.com reported.

Haynesworth finished the first part of the test but walked through the second part, FoxSports.com reported, citing unnamed sources.

Shanahan told Haynesworth on Wednesday that he would have to pass a conditioning test in order to practice with his teammates.

"I'm expecting him to be in great shape," Shanahan said Wednesday. "And if he's not in great shape, then we're going to do what we need to do to get him in shape.

"Once he gets to that point, hopefully he'll fit into our system and do the things we want him to do. Because, if he does, he can be an excellent football player for us. If not, we're going to be very good anyhow."

Asked if he expected Haynesworth to be a part of the team in 2010, Shanahan would say only: "We'll see."

"All I can do is tell you we're going to give him every opportunity to show us what we can do," the coach said. "Hopefully he'll like the position that we play him in and give us everything that he's got."

The "position that we play him in" is the main point of consternation for Haynesworth. He's unhappy with the Redskins' switch to a 3-4 defense and would rather play for another team. Shanahan was ready to grant that wish in February and March -- but the door was shut once Haynesworth collected the $21 million bonus on April 1, part of the seven-year contract he signed a year earlier. The deal is part of the enduring legacy of a decade of bad offseason signings under owner Dan Snyder.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

rambleonthruthefog
07-29-2010, 11:36 AM
shocking

Crush
07-29-2010, 11:38 AM
Indeed

SDChiefs
07-29-2010, 11:39 AM
Whats the world coming to when fine outstanding citizens such as Albert Haynesworth start to slack off? How could we have known this would come to pass...

alpha_omega
07-29-2010, 11:40 AM
ROFL @ Snyder!

McNabb deserves better than what he is going to get in DC.

Kyle DeLexus
07-29-2010, 12:34 PM
I thought all the reports were he lost like 41lbs in an attempt to be a DE in the 3-4? I figured if he lost that kind of weight he'd at least be in decent shape.

greg63
07-29-2010, 12:37 PM
I thought all the reports were he lost like 41lbs in an attempt to be a DE in the 3-4? I figured if he lost that kind of weight he'd at least be in decent shape.

Is there a question there?

Fritz88
07-29-2010, 01:10 PM
LMAO

Kyle DeLexus
07-29-2010, 01:29 PM
Is there a question there?

Yep. Basically looking for someone to confirm that and make sure I didn't get bad info.

vailpass
07-29-2010, 01:31 PM
Shanny is taking the hard line with that asshole. Hope they sue him for the money he stole.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-29-2010, 01:41 PM
He's a P.O.S.

vailpass
07-29-2010, 01:43 PM
He's a P.O.S.

You take 20+ million dollars and then say you don't like the position they want you to play so you aren't going to play?
Absolutely agree with you, that is a P.O.S. punk move.

Iowanian
07-29-2010, 02:59 PM
You know, for a $21mil bonus, if he shows up fat and out of shape not due to injury, the team should be able to recoup that.

There HAS to be incentive and the players have to be accountable for the money they're making.

It's one thing if it is a talent or injury issue, it's completely different when they're fat, lazy or have a shitty attitude.

-King-
07-29-2010, 03:02 PM
You take 20+ million dollars and then say you don't like the position they want you to play so you aren't going to play?
Absolutely agree with you, that is a P.O.S. punk move.

In his defense, he didn't take 20 mil to play in the 3-4.

Iowanian
07-29-2010, 03:05 PM
For $20mil, if Dan Snyder wants him to stand on his desk in a jockstrap and booty clap for an hour, he should take a puff of powder to his butt and start singing the milkshake song on the way to work.

vailpass
07-29-2010, 03:06 PM
In his defense, he didn't take 20 mil to play in the 3-4.

No. He took $20 million to play for the Washington Redskins.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-29-2010, 03:08 PM
You do all realize that Shanahan made him run a third sprint after he passed the first two.

He claimed he had "too much rest" between the first and second sprint. I'm sure this isn't a case of Shanahan pissing on the hydrants or anything. Where has he ever shown that behavior in the past?

FWIW, they were 3 300 yard sprints. Originally, he was only supposed to do 2.

rambleonthruthefog
07-29-2010, 03:10 PM
You do all realize that Shanahan made him run a third sprint after he passed the first two.

He claimed he had "too much rest" between the first and second sprint. I'm sure this isn't a case of Shanahan pissing on the hydrants or anything. Where has he ever shown that behavior in the past?

so he walked the third? what an asshole!

vailpass
07-29-2010, 03:12 PM

A head NFL coach showing a prima donna player who is boss? Vince Lombardi must be rolling over in his grave.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-29-2010, 03:14 PM
so he walked the third? what an asshole!

Actually, it appears that this happened:

Albert Haynesworth (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=3543)'s inability to run a third 300-yard sprint in a satisfactory time in the eyes of coach Mike Shanahan prevented him from practicing with the Redskins Thursday.
Haynesworth had to pass a conditioning test Thursday and he entered the day planning to do two sprints. According to a source, Shanahan believed Haynesworth had too much rest time between his runs and asked for a third.

Haynesworth failed the third sprint. A source said Haynesworth told Shanahan he never ran three such sprints during his best Pro Bowl seasons. Shanahan then told Haynesworth that he must not have ever been in shape, according to the source.

Shanahan and Haynesworth have been feuding since Shanahan became coach of the Redskins in early January. Haynesworth skipped all offseason work with the team because he didn't want to be in the team's new 3-4 defensive scheme.

Haynesworth reported to the team Wednesday 30 to 40 pounds lighter but was told he would work with the backups when he returned to the field.
It is not known when Haynesworth will have his next test.

FoxSports.com first reported that Haynesworth had failed his conditioning test.
<!-- begin inline 1 --> <!-- end inline 1 --> John Clayton covers the NFL for ESPN.com.

I despise Haynesworth, but when the guy shows up 40 pounds lighter and he passes your conditioning tests and then you make him run a third, it seems like it's more of a problem with you than it is him.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-29-2010, 03:17 PM
A head NFL coach showing a prima donna player who is boss? Vince Lombardi must be rolling over in his grave.

It'd be a little bit different if Shanahan didn't have a historical of being an egotistical cockbag himself.

He wanted him to fail to make an example out of him, so he made him do more than the other guys on the team.

Haynesworth has handled his entire Washington tenure like an ass, but that doesn't mean that Shanahan wasn't being a fucktard here.

Iowanian
07-29-2010, 03:19 PM
when Stompfaceworth was walking the 3rd sprint, Shanarat should have shouted "Is this what we can expect from you in the 4th quarter for a hundred million dollars?!"

I can remember "re-running" sprints or redoing drills in Jr High and High School because someone was loafing or didn't do it right. Considering it's the first he's bothered to show up, I think it's fair and he should do what the f he is told to do, to get into the shape they expect from the hundred million dollar man.

Brock
07-29-2010, 03:20 PM
Well, he is a convenient high paid whipping boy for Shanahan to set an example with. Redskin fan probably loves this.

vailpass
07-29-2010, 03:20 PM
It'd be a little bit different if Shanahan didn't have a historical of being an egotistical cockbag himself.

He wanted him to fail to make an example out of him, so he made him do more than the other guys on the team.

Haynesworth has handled his entire Washington tenure like an ass, but that doesn't mean that Shanahan wasn't being a ****tard here.

A 2x Superbowl winning NFL head coach has an alpha-dog personality? You have to be shitting me.

Making an example out of a malcontent in order to make your other employees not want to repeat the same behavior?
Outrageous!

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-29-2010, 03:22 PM
when Stompfaceworth was walking the 3rd sprint, Shanarat should have shouted "Is this what we can expect from you in the 4th quarter for a hundred million dollars?!"

I can remember "re-running" sprints or redoing drills in Jr High and High School because someone was loafing or didn't do it right. Considering it's the first he's bothered to show up, I think it's fair and he should do what the f he is told to do, to get into the shape they expect from the hundred million dollar man.

Yeah, but if you were doing a drill all by yourself, and you passed the drill, then the coach made you run it again, and then you didn't pass it after you've shown that you can do it, how does that help you?

The point of a conditioning test is to make sure that everyone can meet a minimum standard of fitness. He did that. Making him do it over again is just grandstanding for the purpose of embarrassing him.

Until there's a clause in his contract that says with increases in pay come increases in baseline requirements, it's a stupid ass thing to do.

rambleonthruthefog
07-29-2010, 03:22 PM
I despise Haynesworth, but when the guy shows up 40 pounds lighter and he passes your conditioning tests and then you make him run a third, it seems like it's more of a problem with you than it is him.

while i see what your getting at, i'm gonna have to side with shanny on this one. did they even want him 40lbs lighter?

haynesworth needs to be broken down.

DeezNutz
07-29-2010, 03:23 PM
The player told the team to suck it, showed up at camp, and then had the audacity to pass the standard fitness test.

We just cannot have that.

rambleonthruthefog
07-29-2010, 03:24 PM
A 2x Superbowl winning NFL head coach has an alpha-dog personality? You have to be shitting me.

Making an example out of a malcontent in order to make your other employees not want to repeat the same behavior?
Outrageous!

this X infinity.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-29-2010, 03:25 PM

Outrageous!

If you want to make an example out of him, make his ass run laps for fucking up in drills, or fine him for saying stupid shit. Put him with the 3rd stringers.

Making him re-do the conditioning drill is retarded and transparent.

I get that people don't like Haynesworth. He's a piece of shit as a human being and largely appears to be a paycheck player. But when he does what everyone else is asked to do on the field and you continue to fuck with him, you just undermine your own authority.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-29-2010, 03:28 PM
while i see what your getting at, i'm gonna have to side with shanny on this one. did they even want him 40lbs lighter?

haynesworth needs to be broken down.

Yes, they wanted him lighter so that he could play 5 technique for them. He lost the weight and showed up to camp in good enough shape to pass a pretty tough conditioning test (2 300 yard sprints)

rambleonthruthefog
If you want to make an example out of him, make his ass run laps for ****ing up in drills, or fine him for saying stupid shit. Put him with the 3rd stringers.

I get that people don't like Haynesworth. He's a piece of shit as a human being and largely appears to be a paycheck player. But when he does what everyone else is asked to do on the field and you continue to **** with him, you just undermine your own authority.

gonna have to file your entire argument under..........

cry me a f*ckin river!

vailpass
If you want to make an example out of him, make his ass run laps for ****ing up in drills, or fine him for saying stupid shit. Put him with the 3rd stringers.

I get that people don't like Haynesworth. He's a piece of shit as a human being and largely appears to be a paycheck player. But when he does what everyone else is asked to do on the field and you continue to **** with him, you just undermine your own authority.

I take the company view and you take the employee's view here. Neither of us is going to convince the other of anything.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-29-2010, 03:29 PM
I take the company view and you take the employee's view here. Neither of us is going to convince the other of anything.

If you take the company view, and if you've been in charge of anyone, ever, you should know that if you require different things of different people in the same area it breeds discontent.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-29-2010, 03:30 PM
gonna have to file your entire argument under..........

cry me a f*ckin river!

Snappy.

rambleonthruthefog
07-29-2010, 03:31 PM
Snappy.

yeah, my wife hates that one, too.

LiL stumppy
07-29-2010, 03:53 PM
What a P.O.S. All he ever was, or will be

Marcellus
07-29-2010, 07:44 PM
Mort's Twitter

What was asked: @mortreport RT @StillSneezn: @mortreport can any 300 lb lineman Sprint 3- 300 yards? Can wilfork? >> It's not a sprint. 43 minutes ago

His response:

@mortreport I have heard of far more demanding conditioning tests than what Shanahan asked of Haynesworth. 30 minutes ago

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
07-29-2010, 07:48 PM
tough test for a DL if true

couldn't happen to a better person though

1ChiefsDan
07-29-2010, 07:59 PM
If you take the company view, and if you've been in charge of anyone, ever, you should know that if you require different things of different people in the same area it breeds discontent.Problem is we don't have all the facts. How quickly was he supposed to do the 300 yard sprints? If it was something like 2 within 30 minutes and he did 2 within an hour - he didn't pass the test.

Also, if you read the entire story, most of the players didn't have to do the conditioning tests because they were present for a certain percentage of the off season workouts.

-King-
07-29-2010, 08:24 PM
Yes, they wanted him lighter so that he could play 5 technique for them. He lost the weight and showed up to camp in good enough shape to pass a pretty tough conditioning test (2 300 yard sprints)

I'm pretty sure they wanted him to play nose.

But yeah, I agree with you that that was a retard move by Shanny to make him run a 3rd sprint.

KCBOSS1
07-29-2010, 08:29 PM
This is simply "running the bleachers" NFL style. This is Shanahan taking ownership of this team. Shanahan's like "He's going to do this until he's conditioned to do it. It may be tomorrow or a few days or a week....." What, you can't get conditioned in a day or two or a week. But you can get punished for a day or two or a week depending on how well you suck up and scream "I Love the 3-4!" from the treadmill.

rambleonthruthefog
07-29-2010, 08:40 PM
I'm pretty sure they wanted him to play nose.

But yeah, I agree with you that that was a retard move by Shanny to make him run a 3rd sprint.

your a pussy

-King-
07-29-2010, 08:45 PM
your a pussy

How? Because I don't think it's respectable to say one thing and then do another?

boogblaster
07-29-2010, 08:46 PM
I remember when the Faiders laid down on Ratface .. he might get that again ....

Marcellus
07-30-2010, 08:26 AM
According to ESPN radio he failed the conditioning test again this morning.

boogblaster
07-30-2010, 08:32 AM
Yep just seen it on ESPN .. Ratface is trying to get him out .. something bout his contract .. paying bak monies and getting cut ...

dirk digler
07-30-2010, 08:38 AM
If you want to make an example out of him, make his ass run laps for fucking up in drills, or fine him for saying stupid shit. Put him with the 3rd stringers.

I get that people don't like Haynesworth. He's a piece of shit as a human being and largely appears to be a paycheck player. But when he does what everyone else is asked to do on the field and you continue to fuck with him, you just undermine your own authority.

I agree with you. From what has been reported Haynesworth was the only one required to do this test because he missed the entire offseason workouts. Nevermind that the offseason programs ended a month ago so who is to say that other players didn't lay around for the last 30 days and get fat and out of shape.

DeezNutz
07-30-2010, 08:40 AM
Saw some shots of Redskins training camp on ESPN this morning. Dude didn't exactly look "fat and out of shape."

dirk digler
07-30-2010, 08:44 AM
Saw some shots of Redskins training camp on ESPN this morning. Dude didn't exactly look "fat and out of shape."

Rat said it wasn't his weight but his conditioning. It is all BS IMO.

Mr. Laz
07-30-2010, 10:39 AM
Yep just seen it on ESPN .. Ratface is trying to get him out .. something bout his contract .. paying bak monies and getting cut ...
maybe ... just run him until he pukes everyday.

he might decide he can give the some money back to get out. LMAO

vailpass
07-30-2010, 10:41 AM
If you take the company view, and if you've been in charge of anyone, ever, you should know that if you require different things of different people in the same area it breeds discontent.

Am I mistaken son or are you a newb teacher? What the hell do you think you can tell me or anyone who has been out in the world for 20 years about running a business and the people that work for you?

vailpass
07-30-2010, 10:44 AM
Why do some of you here say he is being asked to run 300 yard sprints?
They are doing (6) 25 yard shuttles. Big difference.
Shuttles prepare a football player for the game by letting them go in short bursts and stretch their hammys, knees, ankles etc.
Sprints don't do any of that.

Jeff Fisher's words, not mine.

boogblaster
07-30-2010, 10:51 AM
Per Yahoo news today Haynesworth was forced to run on the treadmill first then a bunch of drills then the 300 yard workout .. Ratface knew he couldn't pass the workout ... He's just showing Haynesworth he's the boss ......

dirk digler
07-30-2010, 10:55 AM
Why do some of you here say he is being asked to run 300 yard sprints?
They are doing (6) 25 yard shuttles. Big difference.
Shuttles prepare a football player for the game by letting them go in short bursts and stretch their hammys, knees, ankles etc.
Sprints don't do any of that.

Jeff Fisher's words, not mine.

ESPN

On Thursday, his inability to run a third 300-yard sprint in a satisfactory time in the eyes of coach Mike Shanahan prevented him from practicing with the Redskins.

vailpass
07-30-2010, 10:59 AM
ESPN

This morning on the DP show Jeff Fisher said the Redskins run the same conditioning drill as the Titans, 25 yard shuttles sets of 6. He said sprints don't condition the linemen for football, don't get their joints and muscles used to starting and stopping.
Shanny and Fisher are close friends and have been for most of their careers. They share tactics and draft info.

I might take an acting NFL head coach's word over some junior hack at the world wide leader of sellout.

notorious
07-30-2010, 11:02 AM
He's a P.O.S.

Albert Doucheworth?

dirk digler
07-30-2010, 11:07 AM
This morning on the DP show Jeff Fisher said the Redskins run the same conditioning drill as the Titans, 25 yard shuttles sets of 6. He said sprints don't condition the linemen for football, don't get their joints and muscles used to starting and stopping.
Shanny and Fisher are close friends and have been for most of their careers. They share tactics and draft info.

I might take an acting NFL head coach's word over some junior hack at the world wide leader of sellout.

You asked I am just telling what is being reported.

vailpass
07-30-2010, 11:43 AM
You asked I am just telling what is being reported.

Apologies, didn't mean to come off as harsh as it sounded.

the Talking Can
07-30-2010, 11:57 AM
shanny hates that guy, he seems to be enjoying this

dirk digler
07-30-2010, 12:11 PM
Apologies, didn't mean to come off as harsh as it sounded.

You don't have to apologize and what happened to the real vailpass?

SAUTO
07-30-2010, 12:11 PM
so they say that yesterday haynesworth took a bathroom break in between runs....
Posted via Mobile Device

vailpass
07-30-2010, 12:32 PM
You don't have to apologize and what happened to the real vailpass?

:D

alpha_omega
07-30-2010, 12:32 PM
A 300 yard shuttle run sounds difficult.

vailpass
07-30-2010, 12:35 PM
A 300 yard shuttle run sounds difficult.

Could you handle a few for $21 million dollars cash?

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-30-2010, 02:04 PM
Am I mistaken son or are you a newb teacher? What the hell do you think you can tell me or anyone who has been out in the world for 20 years about running a business and the people that work for you?

I think I can tell you plenty, because it's as clear as day you don't know the first fucking thing about being in a position of authority.

vailpass
07-30-2010, 02:14 PM
I think I can tell you plenty, because it's as clear as day you don't know the first ****ing thing about being in a position of authority.

:D I paid more in taxes in the time it took me to take a shit this morning than you'll earn all year.
What do you want to tell me boy?

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-30-2010, 02:31 PM
Right

Mr. Laz
07-31-2010, 12:11 PM
ROFL

<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td colspan="3" class="headline" valign="top">Albert Haynesworth: Knee cancels Haynesworth's third test

</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td colspan="3" bgcolor="#79002e"> Albert Haynesworth (http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=2636) - DL - WAS (http://www.rotoworld.com/content/content/clubhouse_news.aspx?sport=NFL&majteam=WAS) - Jul. 31 - 12:35 pm et </td> </tr> <tr><td colspan="3" valign="top">Updating a previous item, knee "irritation" kept Albert Haynesworth from attempting the Redskins' conditioning test for the third time Saturday.
"The recommendation from the doctors was to not run," coach Mike Shanahan said. Haynesworth is expected to watch all of the afternoon "jog-through" for mental reps, and he's been participating in defensive meetings and learning the new scheme. There's not yet a timetable for his next conditioning test. Jul. 31 - 12:35 pm et
Source: CSN Washington (http://www.csnwashington.com/07/31/10/Knee-Cancels-Haynesworths-Third-Test/landing.html?blockID=281029&feedID=287)
</td></tr></tbody></table>

boogblaster
07-31-2010, 12:20 PM
run albert run

pr_capone
07-31-2010, 01:21 PM
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="video" width="640" height="520" data="http://www.myfoxdc.com/video/videoplayer.swf?dppversion=2397"><param value="http://www.myfoxdc.com/video/videoplayer.swf?dppversion=2397" name="movie"/><param value="&skin=MP1ExternalAll-MFL.swf&embed=true&adSrc=http%3A%2F%2Fad%2Edoubleclick%2Enet%2Fadx%2Ftsg%2Ewttg%2Fsports%2Fdetail%3Bdcmt%3Dtext%2Fxml%3 Bpos%3D%3Btile%3D2%3Bfname%3Dhow%2Dhard%2Dis%2Dalbert%2Dhaynesworths%2Dconditioning%2Dtest%2D073010% 3Bloc%3Dsite%3Bsz%3D320x240%3Bord%3D116557893816028320%3Frand%3D0%2E5574817711505775&flv=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emyfoxdc%2Ecom%2Ffeeds%2FoutboundFeed%3FobfType%3DVIDEO%5FPLAYER%5FSMIL%5FFEED %26componentId%3D132963149&img=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia2%2Emyfoxdc%2Ecom%2F%2Fphoto%2F2010%2F07%2F31%2FLindsayMurphyConditioningTest% 5F20100731003418%5F640%5F480%2EJPG&story=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emyfoxdc%2Ecom%2Fdpp%2Fsports%2Fhow%2Dhard%2Dis%2Dalbert%2Dhaynesworths%2Dco nditioning%2Dtest%2D073010" name="FlashVars"/><param value="all" name="allowNetworking"/><param value="always" name="allowScriptAccess"/></object>

OnTheWarpath15
08-02-2010, 02:26 PM
LMAO

Mike Golic, who's 47 years old, and 16 years removed from the NFL, just passed the same conditioning test Haynesworth is subject to on NFL Live.

How embarrassing is it that a 47 year old who hasn't trained for this can do it, but multi-million dollar athletes can't?

Mr. Laz
08-02-2010, 02:27 PM
LMAO

Mike Golic, who's 47 years old, and 16 years removed from the NFL, just passed the same conditioning test Haynesworth is subject to on NFL Live.

How embarrassing is it that a 47 year old who hasn't trained for this can do it, but multi-million dollar athletes can't?:eek:

Iowanian
08-02-2010, 02:29 PM
That's not fair OTW, Golic has been eating Dan Marino's performance enhancing TV Dinners.

OnTheWarpath15
08-02-2010, 02:34 PM
That's not fair OTW, Golic has been eating Dan Marino's performance enhancing TV Dinners.

LMAO

MYKCCHIEFS
08-02-2010, 05:43 PM
Hell, Lindsay (http://outofbounds.yahoo.com/?id=21186151) almost passed the test.

Bane
08-02-2010, 05:57 PM
Guess this means he really is cakn patna.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-02-2010, 06:28 PM
LMAO

How embarrassing is it that a 47 year old who hasn't trained for this can do it, but multi-million dollar athletes can't?

Wow

Bane
08-02-2010, 06:31 PM
LMAO

ROFL Thats awesome!LMAO

Marcellus
08-02-2010, 06:33 PM
Well Golic has been doing P90X. LMAO

Bane
08-02-2010, 06:34 PM
Well Golic has been doing P90X. LMAO

Nutrisystem must be a mofo!:banghead:

Crush
08-02-2010, 06:37 PM
Nutrisystem must be a mofo!:banghead:

The secret is the hypoglycemic index.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-02-2010, 06:38 PM
This is just bizarre.

Bane
08-02-2010, 06:41 PM
The secret is the hypoglycemic index.

Whatever it is I guess it works.I'm not real sure I could pass that test.

Crush
08-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Whatever it is I guess it works.I'm not real sure I could pass that test.

For $21 million, I would be more than happy to humiliate myself by taking it. Also, I was just quoting the commercial.

Crush
08-03-2010, 10:45 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp10/news/story?id=5433225

Albert Haynesworth skips test again

ASHBURN, Va. -- The Albert Haynesworth (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=3543) saga has now reached its sixth day.

The two-time All-Pro defensive tackle did not attempt the Washington Redskins (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=was) conditioning test Tuesday. He won't be allowed to practice until he passes it.

Haynesworth tried to take the test Monday morning, but he pulled up after three back-and-forth sprints because he felt some irritation in his left knee.

Haynesworth failed the test on the first day of training camp Thursday after taking an extended bathroom break in the middle of it. He failed again Friday when he didn't post a sufficient time, then didn't take it Saturday or Sunday because of soreness in his left knee.

After Monday's practice, he stayed for what has become a daily ritual -- a solo session with defensive coaches to walk through some of the plays.

Mr. Laz
08-07-2010, 10:16 AM
Finally! Albert Haynesworth passes conditioning test

The National Football Post (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/sports/nfp/nfl/article/SIG=116r1d3rt;_ylt=A0PDlNq4hl1MZHkAEWV9t7l_/*http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/) 2 hours, 45 minutes ago

<script type="text/javascript"> YAHOO = window.YAHOO || {}; YAHOO.Media = YAHOO.Media || {}; YAHOO.Media.SocialButtons = YAHOO.Media.SocialButtons || {}; YAHOO.Media.SocialButtons.conf = { content: { url: "http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=nfp-20100807_finally_albert_haynesworth_passes_conditioning_test", title: "Finally! Albert Haynesworth passes conditioning test", print_url : "http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=nfp-20100807_finally_albert_haynesworth_passes_conditioning_test&print=1", mail_property : "sports", mail_locale : "us", mail_meta : "" }, config: { facebook_iframe_url: "http://l.yimg.com/j/static/facebook_share.html?align=right&urn=urn:newsml:sports.yahoo,nfp:20050301:nfl,article,nfp-20100807_finally_albert_haynesworth_passes_conditioning_test:1&time=1281187813" } }; YAHOO.Sports.postLoad.renderMediaShareButtons(); </script>
At long last, Albert Haynesworth (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5901/)(notes) (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5901/news) can show the Washington Redskins (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/was/) just how excited he is about Jim Haslett’s new 3-4 scheme.

Because on the 10th day of training camp, the defensive tackle who has already pocketed $32 million from Daniel Snyder after one year of service finally passed his Mike Shanahan conditioning test.
Determined to get out of the doghouse and onto the practice field, Haynesworth arrived at Redskins Park this morning at 5:30 (http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/3-4-defense/albert-haynesworth-on-board-as.html?hpid=artslot), according to Jason Reid of the Washington Post. Per the report, Haynesworth passes the first run in 66 seconds and the second in 70 seconds. His time limits were 70 and 73, respectively.
Per one source, Haslett was “happy as hell” that Haynesworth passed. Washington can now get him on the field in the middle of the defense and begin really coaching him up after he skipped the entire offseason program. Now, the focus can turn to football.

Bane
08-07-2010, 10:18 AM
For $21 million, I would be more than happy to humiliate myself by taking it. Also, I was just quoting the commercial.

Well I would definitely give it a shot,I'm just saying I'm not sure I could pass it.Which is really,really,sad.

Crush
08-07-2010, 10:21 AM
Well I would definitely give it a shot,I'm just saying I'm not sure I could pass it.Which is really,really,sad.

Oh, I know for sure that I wouldn't pass it. However, for $21 million, I sure as hell would keep trying until I passed it.

Bane
08-07-2010, 10:22 AM
Oh, I know for sure that I wouldn't pass it. However, for $21 million, I sure as hell would keep trying until I passed it.

Yeah you can bet your ass I would get into shape to earn that kind of $$$$ vs what I'm earning now.:D

Coach
08-07-2010, 10:51 AM
LMAO

Sign him up!

TEX
08-07-2010, 01:26 PM
What an out of shape piece of $hit...