PDA

View Full Version : Life Question For The Ladies...Milk Cannons On Airlines.

Bwana
07-30-2010, 07:14 PM
Ok ladies, help me out here.

So I'm flying back from Kalamazoo, Michigan today. I make it to Detroit and got delayed because "the choosen one, Barry" was in the area with Air Force One. I make it onto the Detroit to Minneapolis flight after Barry decided to move his ass.

I end up in the back row, I'm talking the last seat on the jet back row, on the right side. Off to my right, there is a gal with an 8 month old sitting on her lap next to me, by the window. Across the way on my left, there is what looks to be about a seven year old girl by the window, and another mother with an eight month old sitting on her lap. I grab "Deb" the fight attendent and told her, I must have really done something to piss someone off. She smiled and told me she would hook me up with some free beers and laughed.

About 10 minutes after we take off, I was talking to the lady off to my right and glanced over and noticed she had whipped out one of her milk cannons. I'm taking zero cover. I look over and jr. is going to town on this bad boy. I was like, alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiighty then. After About 15 minutes I look over to my left and mother #2 is doing the same thing. Neither one of them went to any trouble to cover up the milk cannons. I'm sitting there trying not to laugh. Seriously, WTF are the odds of one doing this, much less two.

Deb come by again and I told her to skip the beer, just bring me some whisky and make it a double. She looks around and sees the same thing. Her mough about hit the floor and she comes back with three little bottles of whisky and I smile.

So girls, is this the freaking norm these days or what?

CrazyPhuD
07-30-2010, 07:16 PM
Bust out the camera phone. If that happened every time I doubt that would keep happening.

Ultra Peanut
07-30-2010, 07:20 PM
That's not weird you fuckin' prude.

[sup CP]

Bwana
07-30-2010, 07:23 PM
That's not weird you ****in' prude.

Perhaps not to you, "cousin it." I have never been on an airline with that many cannons going off in one area, have you? :eek:

Toadkiller
07-30-2010, 07:25 PM
SO when a woman is breast feeding you can't even see anything but the kids head. You must really be hard up to even notice. And breast feeding during take off and landing help the kid keep his ears form popping, thus saving your ass from a screaming kid.

JohnnyV13
07-30-2010, 07:25 PM

[sup CP]

UP, I thought you had disappeared into the internet ether.

ElGringo
07-30-2010, 07:29 PM
Down here is just standard anywhere I go.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-30-2010, 07:31 PM
They're just boobs.

Bwana
07-30-2010, 07:31 PM
SO when a woman is breast feeding you can't even see anything but the kids head. You must really be hard up to even notice. And breast feeding during take off and landing help the kid keep his ears form popping, thus saving your ass from a screaming kid.

Hard up, seriously dude? In one case, it was not as noticeable, in the other, it was. The whole ear popping thing would make sense, considering the timing.

Ebolapox
07-30-2010, 07:35 PM
seriously, camera phone. an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Ultra Peanut
07-30-2010, 07:37 PM
Perhaps not to you, "cousin it."lol right, I forgot how full of trendsetting comedians CP was.

I have never been on an airline with that many cannons going off in one area, have you?I don't fly much, and always get window seats. The only time I've really noticed people around me was when a tween girl sitting beside me was watching Remember Me on her ipod while we were on a flight from Boston to LA. Seeing her watch this scene (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAGZIHLngbw) as we encountered turbulence was hilarious.

UP, I thought you had disappeared into the internet ether.The... "ethernet," if you will?

Toadkiller
07-30-2010, 07:37 PM
Hard up, seriously dude? In one case, it was not as noticeable, in the other, it was. The whole ear popping thing would make sense, considering the timing.

It is the top of a breast or the side that you can see, not any different then most magazines or bathing suits, or hell a low cut top. It isnt like you are seeing nipples or anything.

Thig Lyfe
07-30-2010, 07:40 PM
"the choosen one, Barry"

:clap: ROFL :clap: ROFL :clap:

YOU ON FIRE SON

Frazod
07-30-2010, 07:41 PM
Were they at least nice tits? You should have leaned over and said "I'll have what he's having!" :D

Bwana
07-30-2010, 07:47 PM
Were they at least nice tits? You should have leaned over and said "I'll have what he's having!" :D

Seriously dude, I couldn't tell you. I looked over to talk to the one on my right and caught a glimple and was just looking around and caught the same show on my left. As far as your line, that would have been a classic. LMAO

Bugeater
07-30-2010, 07:49 PM
His "ass" shouldn't have to be saved from a screaming kid, a better idea would be for these people to stay the hell off of airplanes until their kids get a little older.

RJ
07-30-2010, 07:51 PM

[sup CP]

You just wanted to show off your new avatar.

Nice to see you.

RJ
07-30-2010, 07:54 PM
On the plus side, Bwana, they could have both opened up a jar of smelly-assed baby food. That would have been much worse than breast feeding. The problem with breast feeding is that it's......awkward.

Bwana
07-30-2010, 08:00 PM
On the plus side, Bwana, they could have both opened up a jar of smelly-assed baby food. That would have been much worse than breast feeding. The problem with breast feeding is that it's......awkward.

I have to admit, neither kid raised much hell, which was what I was worried about when I first caught the seating arrangements. Perhaps this kind of thing should be the norm, if it's not. :D

Bearcat
07-30-2010, 08:12 PM
For some reason I skimmed past the second 8 month old and was like WTF aren't you people talking about the 7 year old?!?!?!?

That would have been awkward.

FAX
07-30-2010, 08:31 PM
Reminds me of that old Bavarian proverb; "When the turbulence is a' choppin', let the tits start a' floppin'."

FAX

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-30-2010, 08:33 PM
You should have thrown a temper tantrum. Maybe one of them would have offered you a breast.

CosmicPal
07-30-2010, 08:37 PM
Well Jim here has a ****ing problem with it. :D

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HW6kGqL2tMI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HW6kGqL2tMI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

RJ
07-30-2010, 08:41 PM
Reminds me of that old Bavarian proverb; "When the turbulence is a' choppin', let the tits start a' floppin'."

FAX

Those Bavarians had a proverb had a proverb for just about everything. You have to admire that about them. That and their cream pie.

Huffman83
07-30-2010, 08:51 PM
His "ass" shouldn't have to be saved from a screaming kid, a better idea would be for these people to stay the hell off of airplanes until their kids get a little older.

That's such bullshit, those women have a right to be there just as much as anyone else. And they literally have a legal right to breast feed their children in public in the state of Michigan as well as many other states.

Instead of reading about it on some football forum of some guy thinking "WTF." the headline on CNN would be "Airline treats breast feeding mothers as if they were terrorists."

If a mother is doing what God intended her to do w/ her jugs and it still bothers you so much, you should mind your own business.

Lonewolf Ed
07-30-2010, 08:56 PM
You should have thrown a temper tantrum. Maybe one of them would have offered you a breast.

It always quiets me down!

Chief Pote
They're just boobs.

Yeah right...those things control the universe. :D

BigOlChiefsfan
The Bavarians may be ok but the Austrians gave us Hitler...Der Schickelgruber, nicht ein floppenboober. You owe us a lapdance, Austria.

Bugeater
07-30-2010, 09:04 PM
That's such bullshit, those women have a right to be there just as much as anyone else. And they literally have a legal right to breast feed their children in public in the state of Michigan as well as many other states.

Instead of reading about it on some football forum of some guy thinking "WTF." the headline on CNN would be "Airline treats breast feeding mothers as if they were terrorists."

If a mother is doing what God intended her to do w/ her jugs and it still bothers you so much, you should mind your own business.
Thanks for totally missing the point. For anyone to drag an infant onto an airplane, or into a movie theater or restaurant or any other public place is selfish and inconsiderate whether they are breastfeeding or not.

CosmicPal
07-30-2010, 09:06 PM
Thanks for totally missing the point. For anyone to drag an infant onto an airplane, or into a movie theater or restaurant or any other public place is selfish and inconsiderate whether they are breastfeeding or not.

Movie theater and restaurant- I couldn't agree with you more.

Airplane though is a different story. She's supposed to leave her infant behind while she flies across the country to visit family?

RedNFeisty
07-30-2010, 09:13 PM

It really does keep the ears from popping, sort of like chewing gum. I breast feed all three of my kids, but always had a blanket to cover with. However, I wasn't shy, if my child needed to eat, it got to eat.

I think women are starting to be a little more open about it, no more hiding in the gross bathroom.

Huffman83
07-30-2010, 09:14 PM

So you don't condone parents taking their kids out in public?

I guess I don't see your point. Where the hell can anyone take their kids?

Is it okay to take a kid to a park, or do they need to check w/ you first?

LaChapelle
07-30-2010, 09:21 PM
Bugeater is tempted to eat one
that's why he don't want to see a kid in public

Bugeater
07-30-2010, 09:26 PM
Movie theater and restaurant- I couldn't agree with you more.

Airplane though is a different story. She's supposed to leave her infant behind while she flies across the country to visit family?
No, she can wait until the kid is a little older before she drags him/her across the country. Or move closer to the family if it's that damn important to visit all the time.

RedNFeisty
07-30-2010, 09:27 PM

I didn't get your point either. I'm not going to stay shut in my house because I have an infant. Now, I would never take an infant to a movie theater, unless there is a cry room (still haven't done it).

I had no issues breast feeding where ever I was at the moment. It should be a norm, if a person is uncomfortable with seeing a woman breast feed her child, then perhaps that person should not look.

RedNFeisty
07-30-2010, 09:28 PM
No, she can wait until the kid is a little older before she drags him/her across the country. Or move closer to the family if it's that damn important to visit all the time.

I was born in Germany, should my mother have stayed in Germany when the Army shipped my dad back??

Not a logical opinion, Bugeater.

RedNFeisty
07-30-2010, 09:29 PM
Bugeater is tempted to eat one
that's why he don't want to see a kid in public

Nah, he is just jealous he wasn't breast fed!!! :D

Ebolapox
07-30-2010, 09:29 PM
I didn't get your point either. I'm not going to stay shut in my house because I have an infant. Now, I would never take an infant to a movie theater, unless there is a cry room (still haven't done it).

I had no issues breast feeding where ever I was at the moment. It should be a norm, if a person is uncomfortable with seeing a woman breast feed her child, then perhaps that person should not look.

crazy idea, have one of the grandparents or, gasp, a sitter watch the kid if you insist on going out. having kids is a sacrifice, as you already know. part of that is sacrificing a normal social life.

Bugeater
07-30-2010, 09:30 PM
So you don't condone parents taking their kids out in public?

I guess I don't see your point. Where the hell can anyone take their kids?

Is it okay to take a kid to a park, or do they need to check w/ you first?
Please, spare the hyperbole. A park is obviously different since I'm not spending several hundred dollars on a ticket to go there.

Bugeater
07-30-2010, 09:33 PM
I was born in Germany, should my mother have stayed in Germany when the Army shipped my dad back??

Not a logical opinion, Bugeater.
They could've shipped you back via UPS. :)

Pioli Zombie
07-30-2010, 09:35 PM
Bugeater is grossed out by female breasts. Gay pedophiles who boss people around usually are.

teedubya
07-30-2010, 09:36 PM
Dude. Bwana got boobs AND free whiskey? That sounds like a great plane ride, to me.

Hammock Parties
07-30-2010, 09:37 PM
I don't care about this thread, but I'm going to start calling titties milk cannons.

Bugeater
07-30-2010, 09:40 PM
I'm going to start scratching my balls in public all the time, and hey, if it makes people uncomfortable they can just not look.

teedubya
07-30-2010, 09:41 PM
10 Minutes Of Staring at Boobs Daily Prolongs Man's Life by 5 Years...

Listen, guys, now we know why Pamela Anderson made her transplants: to make us healthier. "Angels of mercy" like Jordan just prolong our life and Hugh Hefner knows it.

A German research published in New England Journal of Medicine and Weekly World News said that men staring at women's breasts in fact prolong their lives with years.

"Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female such as Baywatch actress Pamela Lee is equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out," said author Dr. Karen Weatherby, a gerontologist.

The team led by Weatherby was made up of researchers at three hospitals in Frankfurt, Germany, and found this results after monitoring for 5 years the health of 200 male subjects, half of whom were asked to look at busty females daily, while the other half had to abstain from doing so.

For five years, the boob oglers presented a lower blood pressure, slower resting pulse rates and decreased risk of coronary artery disease.

"Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation. There's no question: Gazing at large breasts makes men healthier. Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of stroke and heart attack in half." said Weatherby, who even recommended that men aged over 40 should spend at least 10 minutes daily admiring breasts sized "D-cup" or larger.

She said that this was as healthy as going to the gym for 30 minutes daily and prolonged a man's life by five years.

"We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years." said Weatherby.

This is indeed a very serious reason for men to enjoy without shame those midnight TV shows, download low-budget women-in-prison movies and collect such instructive and health beneficial magazines like Playboy and Hustler.

RedNFeisty
07-30-2010, 09:41 PM
crazy idea, have one of the grandparents or, gasp, a sitter watch the kid if you insist on going out. having kids is a sacrifice, as you already know. part of that is sacrificing a normal social life.

You don't have to tell me about sacrificing a normal social life, I have three children. I was a considerate parent that tried scheduling things around feedings and naps. I hate to hear a child scream, it makes me want to scream, so why would I subject others to it?

But, I will be damned if I am going to completely put my life on hold because someone has an issue with me feeding my child in public, that is a ridiculous request.

RedNFeisty
07-30-2010, 09:42 PM
They could've shipped you back via UPS. :)

Yeah, there is a grand idea!!

RedNFeisty
07-30-2010, 09:43 PM
I'm going to start scratching my balls in public all the time, and hey, if it makes people uncomfortable they can just not look.

I think there is a huge difference between breast feeding and scratching your balls. With breast feeding everyone knows it is normal and needs to be done. If you go around scratching your balls, they will just think you have the clap!!

teedubya
07-30-2010, 09:44 PM
You don't have to tell me about sacrificing a normal social life, I have three children. I was a considerate parent that tried scheduling things around feedings and naps. I hate to hear a child scream, it makes me want to scream, so why would I subject others to it?

But, I will be damned if I am going to completely put my life on hold because someone has an issue with me feeding my child in public, that is a ridiculous request.

Hey, you can pull out your milk cannons in my presence ANYTIME you want. Kid feeding or not.
o:-)

Ebolapox
07-30-2010, 09:44 PM

it appears that you actually went out of your way to be a decent parent and not a shit-head. the older I get, the more I realize that the latter is much more common.

RedNFeisty
07-30-2010, 09:45 PM
it appears that you actually went out of your way to be a decent parent and not a shit-head. the older I get, the more I realize that the latter is much more common.

Common courtesy doesn't really exist anymore, which drives me bat shit crazy. One of my biggest pet peeves, lack of common courtesy; next to not using the god damn turn signal!!

teedubya
07-30-2010, 09:46 PM
Common curtsy doesn't really exist anymore, which drives me bat shit crazy. One of my biggest pet peeves, lack of common curtsy; next to not using the god damn turn signal!!

you are right.

http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_images/0511-0809-2414-5610_Woman_Doing_a_Curtsy_with_Pride_Clip_Art_clipart_image.jpg

RedNFeisty
07-30-2010, 09:47 PM
Hey, you can pull out your milk cannons in my presence ANYTIME you want. Kid feeding or not.
o:-)

You just want a taste!! ;)

RedNFeisty
07-30-2010, 09:48 PM
you are right.

http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_images/0511-0809-2414-5610_Woman_Doing_a_Curtsy_with_Pride_Clip_Art_clipart_image.jpg
Leave my spelling alone!!! :cuss:

ROFLROFL

I already gave you rep, I knew I should have waited!!

Pioli Zombie
07-30-2010, 09:51 PM
You'd actually need to have balls to do that. You don't qualify.

Ebolapox
07-30-2010, 09:51 PM
Common curtsy doesn't really exist anymore, which drives me bat shit crazy. One of my biggest pet peeves, lack of common curtsy; next to not using the god damn turn signal!!

and that's kinda the crux of the issue here... if you know your kid is fussy and likely to ruin everybody's evening, don't take the damned kid to the nice restaurant. take him or her to freaking pizza hut. if you have a brain, don't take your goddamned three year old to the new (hard R) freddy vs. jason movie. for fuck's sake, don't set you and your kid up for failure... know your limitations and don't go about breaking them.

now, as to the airline situation, not sure what the correct answer is. should everybody be subject to flopping titties? we should be so lucky. but common courtesy would say bring a damned blanket. prepare for the situation and everybody's pain will be diminished.

RedNFeisty
07-30-2010, 10:00 PM
and that's kinda the crux of the issue here... if you know your kid is fussy and likely to ruin everybody's evening, don't take the damned kid to the nice restaurant. take him or her to freaking pizza hut. if you have a brain, don't take your goddamned three year old to the new (hard R) freddy vs. jason movie. for ****'s sake, don't set you and your kid up for failure... know your limitations and don't go about breaking them.

now, as to the airline situation, not sure what the correct answer is. should everybody be subject to flopping titties? we should be so lucky. but common courtesy would say bring a damned blanket. prepare for the situation and everybody's pain will be diminished.

I certainly get what you are saying. I never took my children to a four star restaurant, or a movie theater, nor did I feed without a blanket or something to cover up with. I wasn't thinking about the parents when I covered up, I was thinking about the other little kids that would ask, "Mommy, what is that lady doing?"

The subject is a touchy issue. People argue they don't want the embarrassment of seeing a woman breast feeding, the mother argues that it healthier and natural. I have had a few women comment, "Why don't you feed your child in the bathroom?" I asked them, "Why don't you eat in the bathroom?" It really pissed me off, but remember, I was covered, no pink skin showing at all.

Bugeater
07-30-2010, 10:01 PM
Common courtesy doesn't really exist anymore, which drives me bat shit crazy.
And you don't think your "if you're offended, don't look" comment is any different? It's the same "it's all about me and fuck everyone else" attitude that is so prevalent in today's society.

RedNFeisty
07-30-2010, 10:05 PM
And you don't think your "if you're offended, don't look" comment is any different? It's the same "it's all about me and **** everyone else" attitude that is so prevalent in today's society.

I disagree when it comes to breast feeding. Women use to do nothing but breast feed. It was society that made it taboo.

I do think woman need to cover up, but I don't get why you would be so upset if she were covered. You seem to think a mother should not be seen outside of her home feeding her child.

The only thing the women on the plane did wrong, in my opinion, was not cover up.

Pioli Zombie
07-30-2010, 10:11 PM
I disagree when it comes to breast feeding. Women use to do nothing but breast feed. It was society that made it taboo.

I do think woman need to cover up, but I don't get why you would be so upset if she were covered. You seem to think a mother should not be seen outside of her home feeding her child.

The only thing the women on the plane did wrong, in my opinion, was not cover up.
What do you expect from a cementhead like this? He's probably pissed the babies weren't aborted. You've got to be totally effed up sexually in this day and age to be freaked out by a woman breastfeeding.

Bugeater
07-30-2010, 10:14 PM

Personally, it wouldn't upset or offend me either way, and I don't even recall ever witnessing it being done anyway. The only thing I took exception to was the earlier comment where someone defended it by saying it was either that or listen to a screaming kid, which is bullshit.

But it is awkward, and I can't for the life of understand why a woman would even want to do it in public in the first place.

Bwana
07-30-2010, 10:15 PM
Dude. Bwana got boobs AND free whiskey? That sounds like a great plane ride, to me.

I will say this, it was a one of a kind trip. :)

Ebolapox
07-30-2010, 10:17 PM
I will say this, it was a one of a kind trip. :)

you mean 'two of a kind'?!?

A-THANK YOU!

:p

Bwana
07-30-2010, 10:19 PM
you mean 'two of a kind'?!?

A-THANK YOU!

:p

This

ROFL

RedNFeisty
07-30-2010, 10:21 PM
Personally, it wouldn't upset or offend me either way, and I don't even recall ever witnessing it being done anyway. The only thing I took exception to was the earlier comment where someone defended it by saying it was either that or listen to a screaming kid, which is bullshit.

But it is awkward, and I can't for the life of understand why a woman would even want to do it in public in the first place.

The comment about a screaming child was referring to an infant being on an airplane, the best combatant is feeding the child. One can not use the argument about putting the milk in a bottle either, the milk will only last so long without being kept cold, and an infant will not drink cold milk.

No woman wants to breast feed their baby in public, it is an evil necessity. Okay, maybe the really big attention whores do. :)

T-post Tom
07-30-2010, 10:22 PM
Well Jim here has a ****ing problem with it. :D

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HW6kGqL2tMI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HW6kGqL2tMI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:LOL:LMAO:LOL:LMAO:LOL:LMAO Most excellent.

Bwana
07-30-2010, 10:25 PM
I guess it could have been a much worse flight. I could have had Jimmy the jerkaholic across from me, rubbing one out.

Bugeater
07-30-2010, 10:28 PM
I guess it could have been a much worse flight. I could have had Jimmy the jerkaholic across from me, rubbing one out.

ROFL That reminds of that story from a couple years ago where the lady fell asleep on a flight and woke up with some perv spooning her and had splooge on her clothes. Now THAT would be a bad flight.

Phobia
07-30-2010, 10:32 PM
I don't have a problem with boobies or women feeding their kids. I had an aunt who breast fed her 3 kids until they lost their baby toofers - in front of everybody.

DaneMcCloud
07-30-2010, 10:33 PM
Dude...

You should have ordered a White Russian and asked her for some milk.

LMAO

Seriously, it's all about nature. Who gives a fuck?

You kill any four legged or gilled creature you choose, but the sight of a baby's mouth on a nipple freaks you out?

:eek:

Lighten up, Compadre. And next time, report on those nipples!

Bwana
07-30-2010, 10:35 PM
ROFL That reminds of that story from a couple years ago where the lady fell asleep on a flight and woke up with some perv spooning her and had splooge on her clothes. Now THAT would be a bad flight.

Yeah no shit. If you wake up and you're covered in DNA, that WOULD be a VERY bad day.

Bwana
07-30-2010, 10:42 PM
Dude...

You should have ordered a White Russian and asked her for some milk.

LMAO

Seriously, it's all about nature. Who gives a ****?

You kill any four legged or gilled creature you choose, but the sight of a baby's mouth on a nipple freaks you out?

:eek:

Lighten up, Compadre. And next time, report on those nipples!

D-Man, I'm not going to lose any rest over the "encounter," or run over and get numerous treatments at the local shrink. It's all good, I just wanted to see what the pulse was on the subject and see if anyone else had run into dueling milk cannons on a cross country flight. I must admit, it sparked more of a debate than I projected.

JD10367
07-31-2010, 02:42 AM

I tried apologizing to her but she wouldn't accept it.

Still, though, she took it a lot better than that dude next to me on the Greyhound bus a few weeks later. :shrug:

phisherman
07-31-2010, 06:37 AM
i'm guessing that most of the people that have a problem with this don't have kids.

Lonewolf Ed
07-31-2010, 06:40 AM
Bringing infants into movie theaters is just a bad idea all around. The baby doesn't get a thing out of it and the sound levels generally set them to screaming. Travel, however, is a different story. It's not fair to inisist that babies can't go on flights. Families visit and babies should not be excluded, nor should a breast feeding mother be forced to bottle feed in public, on a plane or not. I don't enjoy hearing a baby scream on a flight, but I only get pissed off when some undisciplined kid between 3 and 6 screams his or her head off and the parents don't do a thing to make the kid shut up.

When I was that age, my mother made it very clear to me that when I was on an airplane, I had to act like I did in church: no screaming and carrying on and no kicking the seat in front of me. Parents today just don't understand or care that the rest of us do not find their horrid brat to be cute nor can we block out his or her shrieks. I have seen kids standing in their seats and just shrieking at the passengers behind them for entertainment and the parent acts oblivious to it. That makes me wish for sudden, violent turbulence...

Bwana
07-31-2010, 07:05 AM
Austin seems to warm up to Milk.

http://www.bambootrading.com/milk/1714.JPG

JD10367
07-31-2010, 07:32 AM
I would've said, "You know, ma'am, personally I feel breastfeeding is a beautiful and natural thing that women should not be embarrassed about. And, while I'm not much of a breast man, if the little guy gets tired, and doesn't drink enough, and they're aching on you, I'd be happy to step up to the plate and finish for him. Because I'm a caring and helpful kind of guy."

ForeverChiefs58
07-31-2010, 07:37 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/16cWiWj--8E&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/16cWiWj--8E&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ForeverChiefs58
07-31-2010, 07:50 AM
In orlando there was a lady that was breast feeding at a chick-fil-a, a guy that worked there asked her to do that somewhere else. So, a bunch of women had a "feed-in" where they organized women to go there and breast feed.

Buehler445
07-31-2010, 08:04 AM
That's not weird you fuckin' prude.

[sup CP]

Dude.

Baby Lee
07-31-2010, 08:34 AM
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" width="424" height="373" id="videovatPlayer" align="middle"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.videovat.com/videoPlayer.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="flashvars" value="videoId=872" /><param name="allowFullscreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed src="http://www.videovat.com/videoPlayer.swf" quality="high" wmode="transparent" flashvars="videoId=872" width="424" height="373" name="videovatPlayer" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullscreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /></embed></object>

Mosbonian
07-31-2010, 11:31 AM
Bwana:

Interesting topic and one that generated more diverse comments than I would have thought possible.

I would say 90% of the women who breast feed do so with common courtesy based upon the public nature of where they are and who is around. It's the 10 percent who feel they are entitled to do what they want, how they want, when they want, without so much of a concern about those around that make this a topic for anyone.

If you want a real treat Bwana...take the 7 AM flight from anywhere in the US to Orlando on a Saturday or Sunday morning. I think the best deterrent to crime anywhere is to make a criminal (save for pedophiles) ride with a plane full of children (who have just been fed chocolate milk and chocolate donuts for breakfast) headed to DisneyWorld.

mmaddog

KC Jones
07-31-2010, 11:35 AM
Bwana:

Interesting topic and one that generated more diverse comments than I would have thought possible.

I would say 90% of the women who breast feed do so with common courtesy based upon the public nature of where they are and who is around. It's the 10 percent who feel they are entitled to do what they want, how they want, when they want, without so much of a concern about those around that make this a topic for anyone.

If you want a real treat Bwana...take the 7 AM flight from anywhere in the US to Orlando on a Saturday or Sunday morning. I think the best deterrent to crime anywhere is to make a criminal (save for pedophiles) ride with a plane full of children (who have just been fed chocolate milk and chocolate donuts for breakfast) headed to DisneyWorld.

mmaddog

as a crime deterrent? eh no fucking way.

as birth control? VERY EFFECTIVE

Mosbonian
07-31-2010, 11:56 AM
as a crime deterrent? eh no ****ing way.

as birth control? VERY EFFECTIVE

Good point....but I still think making a petty criminal take a plane ride like that over and over for a month might deter them.

mmaddog

HoneyBadger
07-31-2010, 12:18 PM
I think, overall, you are just jealous these kids were getting some and you weren't. Its understandable.

Bwana
07-31-2010, 12:21 PM
I think, overall, you are just jealous these kids were getting some and you weren't. Its understandable.

:spock:

Bugeater
07-31-2010, 12:32 PM
:spock:
Apparently some people don't understand the difference between 'good naked' and 'bad naked'.

booger
07-31-2010, 03:27 PM
chocolate or skim? details man, details.

booger
07-31-2010, 03:29 PM
should have asked the stewardess "what's on tap" when the mommys had their teets whipped out and whatnot.

booger
07-31-2010, 03:34 PM
great

now i'm craving a focking milkshake

Demonpenz
07-31-2010, 03:35 PM
Milk cannon is the new album cover for my METAL BAND

Bwana
07-31-2010, 05:10 PM
Milk cannon is the new album cover for my METAL BAND

LMAO

Ultra Peanut
07-31-2010, 07:04 PM
Dude.DUDE!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PvKkKCQGiIM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PvKkKCQGiIM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Ebolapox
07-31-2010, 07:17 PM
DUDE!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PvKkKCQGiIM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PvKkKCQGiIM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

hey UP. vote in the villainlympics, k?

Psyko Tek
07-31-2010, 07:23 PM
seriously, camera phone. an ounce of perversion is worth a pound of cure.

FYP

Bwana
07-31-2010, 07:25 PM
DUDE!</EMBED>

http://media.comicmix.com/media/2009/10/02/twilight-zone.jpg

Psyko Tek
07-31-2010, 07:25 PM
I have to admit, neither kid raised much hell, which was what I was worried about when I first caught the seating arrangements. Perhaps this kind of thing should be the norm, if it's not. :D

if the worst you had to deal with was tittah's,
I feel for ya bra
but I just can't reach you

Psyko Tek
07-31-2010, 07:28 PM

I got no problem with the breast feeding

I just hope they have no problem with me looking

as much as I try
an exposed breast seems to grab my attention

I always get slapped when I shove a dollar in their bra

Ultra Peanut
07-31-2010, 07:34 PM
hey UP. vote in the villainlympics, k?BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bwana
07-31-2010, 07:38 PM
if the worst you had to deal with was tittah's,
I feel for ya bra
but I just can't reach you

As stated in anohter post, it could have worse. I could of had "jackoff Jimmy" next to me rubbing one out. With some people I see on flights these days, I wouldn't be all that shocked.

Reaper16
08-03-2010, 09:59 AM
I make it to Detroit and got delayed because "the choosen one, Barry" was in the area
I wasn't in Detroit then.

Iowanian
08-03-2010, 10:03 AM
This wouldn't bother me, but I'm probably numb to it.

brideowanian breast feeds and for as conservative as she is, she'll whip one out to feed our kid when he needs it, but she does have a blanket thing to give some privacy in public.

It's a pretty damn natural thing, it's good for the baby, and I don't care too much if it bothers anyone else.

Iowanian
08-03-2010, 10:05 AM
what you should have done was made smalltalk while ordering a cup of coffee and then smile and ask for just a pinch of milk.

RaiderH8r
08-03-2010, 10:28 AM
I'm still trying to wrap my brain around, "I saw tits and it bothered me." line of thinking here. Frankly, it is hurting my brain. I am of the mind that we should encourage women to whip their titties out as often as they want...or, more to the point, as often as I want. But I'm a realist and recognize that probably isn't going to happen.

MagicHef
08-03-2010, 10:52 AM
On a related note:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/23863842/detail.html

It is legal for a woman to breastfeed anywhere she is otherwise allowed to be in Colorado.

CHENZ A!
08-03-2010, 10:54 AM
Should only be illegal for obese women, or broads with hippie tits
Posted via Mobile Device

Demonpenz
08-03-2010, 11:01 AM
Should only be illegal for obese women, or broads with hippie tits
Posted via Mobile Device

It's good for me to piss, but why is it not legal for me to piss anywhere, who cares I am 10 feet from a school zone, and have a pocket full of lsd. This is barak's america i suppose!

CHENZ A!
08-03-2010, 11:08 AM
It's good for me to piss, but why is it not legal for me to piss anywhere, who cares I am 10 feet from a school zone, and have a pocket full of lsd. This is barak's america i suppose!

Because these women are putting it in someone elses mout stop being so selfish
Posted via Mobile Device