PDA

View Full Version : Football Jevan Snead cut already?

Mr. Laz
07-31-2010, 06:53 PM
wow, how far he's fallen and so fast. :shake:

"Jevan Snead we hardly knew you. QB cut by Bucs to make room for McCoy. Essentially beat out by Rudy Carpenter tweet Stephen Holder"

BossChief
07-31-2010, 06:55 PM
first in with
"gotta be better than Palko after getting sent off practice field during day one of camp"

Ebolapox
07-31-2010, 06:57 PM
seriously, why the fuck do these guys go back for their senior years? he'd have likely been a first rounder, maybe even a HIGH first rounder. now he'll be lucky to be a journeyman.

Mr. Laz
07-31-2010, 06:58 PM
first in with
"gotta be better than Palko after getting sent off practice field during day one of camp"
i dunno but some people were talking about how he would be a top 10 pick next year.

dude must have some serious attitude to have imploded this fast

Mr. Laz
07-31-2010, 06:59 PM
seriously, why the **** do these guys go back for their senior years? he'd have likely been a first rounder, maybe even a HIGH first rounder. now he'll be lucky to be a journeyman.
umm ... he left early

BossChief
07-31-2010, 07:01 PM
umm ... he left early

Im sure he meant to say why dont they...not why do they

Ebolapox
07-31-2010, 07:14 PM
umm ... he left early

whoops, I must've been thinking of somebody else. and yeah, it's messed up how he fell so far so fast.

notorious
07-31-2010, 08:23 PM
seriously, why the **** do these guys go back for their senior years? he'd have likely been a first rounder, maybe even a HIGH first rounder. now he'll be lucky to be a journeyman.

Kind of like Sam Bradford.

Oh, wait.....

Sorry, I had to break your balls a little by listing the exception to the rule.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-31-2010, 08:31 PM
Snead was so awful last year, that him leaving early was probably the biggest red flag of all, because it showed how fucking stupid he really was.

veist
07-31-2010, 10:18 PM
Snead was so awful last year, that him leaving early was probably the biggest red flag of all, because it showed how ****ing stupid he really was.

Or in other words, great physical tools .10 brain.

Manila-Chief
08-01-2010, 09:24 AM
Several weeks ago ... maybe months ago ... I was listening to (I think it was) Fox sports radio, and someone on the program said Snead and his parents consulted with Todd McShay and was told he would be a top 10 pick, thus his decision. Of course those guys were saying McShay has no "draft" credibility and should be kicked off the air. They said that McShay only talks with agents ... but, Mel Kiper talks with scouts, has inside info, etc.

But, for me Snead and his family must take the responsibility. Last night, I saw part of last year's Ole Miss vs. LSU game and the question came to my mind ... I wonder if Ole Miss might be even better this year without him as QB???

I would like for someone to analyze just how well all these gurus actual do at predicting who teams will draft ... and then how the players pan out a couple years later.

Vette on Route 66
08-01-2010, 11:02 AM

Undrafted players aren't likely to be first rounders.

Senior year or not, Snead just doesn't have it, simple as that.

From my understanding, no reputable NFL personnel guy has touted Snead as a first rounder so I don't know where the media/general public is getting that garbage.

Dave Lane
08-01-2010, 11:42 AM
Maybe his 145 QB rating as a sophomore.

Brock
08-01-2010, 03:57 PM
Undrafted players aren't likely to be first rounders.

Senior year or not, Snead just doesn't have it, simple as that.

From my understanding, no reputable NFL personnel guy has touted Snead as a first rounder so I don't know where the media/general public is getting that garbage.

Idiot, last year he had the same draft buzz as Locker does this year.