PDA

View Full Version : Football Now ya'll might hate Jim Rome..

Discuss Thrower
08-02-2010, 12:41 PM
.. but give it up for his sound engineers / producers. This was a clip played Friday about how Jared Allen and Brad Childress were visiting Brett Favre on his ranch for an armadillo hunt. (http://www.entertonement.com/clips/yngdxpdvvx--Dilla-Hunt)

mikeyis4dcats.
08-02-2010, 12:50 PM
yes, yes I do dislike him.

This doesn't change that.

HemiEd
08-02-2010, 12:52 PM
I had no idea anyone hunted armadillos. Heck, just drive in Oklahoma or Texas, plenty of road kill.

Demonpenz
08-02-2010, 12:54 PM
i like how he calls T.O. "Two" or "to"

InChiefsHeaven
08-02-2010, 12:56 PM
It wasn't even funny. This dude is EPIC suck...it is just friggin' stupid...

blaise
08-02-2010, 12:57 PM
Yeah, that bit is one of the best ones he's done.

vailpass
08-02-2010, 12:58 PM
Rome gets the best guests from all corners of the sporting world. Dude has built a radio and TV empire from scratch.

Demonpenz
08-02-2010, 01:00 PM
Rome gets the best guests from all corners of the sporting world. Dude has built a radio and TV empire from scratch.

kind of like the nickleback of radio

Bugeater
08-02-2010, 01:01 PM
Meh. It would be hard to top the Michael Jackson Adult Alarm.

MOhillbilly
08-02-2010, 01:05 PM
caught a armadillo in a live trap a few years back. let it loose and figured moxie would make short work of it. No such luck, fucker ran down a hole behind the barn so i decided to do what fox hunters do and smoke it out. so i pour acouple gallons of gas and cram a half dozen feed sacks down this hole and light it.
She went off like a bomb and blew a flame out the other end 15 foot.
good times.

vailpass
08-02-2010, 01:06 PM
caught a armadillo in a live trap a few years back. let it loose and figured moxie would make short work of it. No such luck, ****er ran down a hole behind the barn so i decided to do what fox hunters do and smoke it out. so i pour acouple gallons of gas and cram a half dozen feed sacks down this hole and light it.
good times.

:D sounds like how grandpa used to go after gophers

blaise
08-02-2010, 01:11 PM
I'll mention here that at least 80% of the "Hungrily Kirstie" emails that read like "ME HUNGRY, ME EAT YOGURT 8 HOURS" come from one of my dummy email accounts.

mikeyis4dcats.
08-02-2010, 01:23 PM
caught a armadillo in a live trap a few years back. let it loose and figured moxie would make short work of it. No such luck, ****er ran down a hole behind the barn so i decided to do what fox hunters do and smoke it out. so i pour acouple gallons of gas and cram a half dozen feed sacks down this hole and light it.
good times.

looks at username.

oh, that explains it.