PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I'll take the sh*t you see at TC for $1000 Alex

Nzoner
08-05-2010, 07:19 AM
So they we are at training camp last night,just finished filling ourselves at the Coca-Cola VIP tent and ready to go watch practice and what do we see?

A guy,wearing a brand new shiny orange and blue Bronco jersey(Tim Tebow no less) and a Chiefs cap on his head. :spock:

Talk about confusing,I told the guy it was time to pick a side and he mumbled back something about following Tebow wherever but I got away because I was starting to feel dirty.

Not a breaking story I know but the shit you see.

Sofa King
08-05-2010, 07:20 AM
Did you follow him to his car, tail him home and blow up his Tim Tebow mailbox?

ChiTown
08-05-2010, 07:21 AM
So they we are at training camp last night,just finished filling ourselves at the Coca-Cola VIP tent and ready to go watch practice and what do we see?

A guy,wearing a brand new shiny orange and blue Bronco jersey(Tim Tebow no less) and a Chiefs cap on his head. :spock:

Talk about confusing,I told the guy it was time to pick a side and he mumbled back something about following Tebow wherever but I got away because I was starting to feel dirty.

You should have taken out your buck knife and gutted the poor bastard. That may have been his last chance to go to Heaven......

the Talking Can
08-05-2010, 07:21 AM
florida fans eat dick

Reerun_KC
08-05-2010, 07:22 AM

I am telling you dude... IF we would of drafted Tebow, there would already be a statue in front of Arrowhead for him...

Fritz88
08-05-2010, 07:26 AM

That's actually Knowmo. He's going to be a 100% Chief by the end of the year.

kc rush
08-05-2010, 07:42 AM
One of the new 12 disciples?

Sofa King
08-05-2010, 07:48 AM
One of the new 12 disciples?

by the sounds of it, this could be the 13th...

Otter
08-05-2010, 07:54 AM
There should be a current of electricity that is required to run through someones body when they were apparel from two different AFC West teams.

Sure you can wear both but it has to be like holding your finger in the light socket while you do it.

MOhillbilly
08-05-2010, 08:04 AM
Should have kicked his ass in the parking lot.

Mr. Arrowhead
08-05-2010, 08:05 AM
he should have been jumped, mob style

MOhillbilly
08-05-2010, 08:18 AM
he should have been jumped, mob style

It goes. taunt,taunt,taunt,taunt,taunt,taunt, they say something. repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat, they wanna fight. take jersey.

end.

blaise
08-05-2010, 08:26 AM
It was Josh McDaniels in his super genius spy outfit, gathering information.

cdcox
08-05-2010, 08:28 AM
That dude was not awesome at all.

Demonpenz
08-05-2010, 08:28 AM
I want a tebow jersey. No one is going to help us get to the top faster in our division than Tebow.

tomahawk kid
08-05-2010, 08:35 AM
Speaking of stuff you see at TC Nzoner, do you know if there's been any consideration to moving the beer and food tents closer to the practice field?

That's a haul for fans with kids in tow.

DaKCMan AP
08-05-2010, 08:48 AM
That dude was not Awesome at all.

Nzoner
08-05-2010, 08:53 AM
That's actually Knowmo. He's going to be a 100% Chief by the end of the year.

According to the rep he sent me :spock:

That will be you soon. Nobody can stop Tebowmania from taking over.

Nzoner
08-05-2010, 09:00 AM
Speaking of stuff you see at TC Nzoner, do you know if there's been any consideration to moving the beer and food tents closer to the practice field?

That's a haul for fans with kids in tow.

I don't see anything changing but since you brought it up I hope they at least open another ticket booth or two,with around 8,000 there last night you should've seen the line to buy tickets,to buy food and drink.Thankfully we had a hook-up in the VIP tent or I would've been frustrated to no end.

The Franchise
08-05-2010, 09:03 AM
Sounds like DaKCMan AP to me.

:D

tomahawk kid
08-05-2010, 09:05 AM
I don't see anything changing but since you brought it up I hope they at least open another ticket booth or two,with around 8,000 there last night you should've seen the line to buy tickets,to buy food and drink.Thankfully we had a hook-up in the VIP tent or I would've been frustrated to no end.

Yeah - huge bottle neck at the ticket tent too.

I guess the moral is I need to get into the VIP tent :)

Other than that, everything was top notch when I was there over the weekend.

DaKCMan AP
08-05-2010, 09:31 AM
Sounds like DaKCMan AP to me.

:D

http://images.cryhavok.org/d/4828-1/Motivator+-+Blasphemy.jpg

The Franchise
08-05-2010, 09:43 AM
http://images.cryhavok.org/d/4828-1/Motivator+-+Blasphemy.jpg

Apparently Tebow has lost some weight at TC.

CoMoChief
08-05-2010, 09:51 AM
I used to have a Terrell Davis jersey..................................that I used to throw darts at.

King_Chief_Fan
08-05-2010, 10:17 AM

talk about your cross dresser!!

tomahawk kid
08-05-2010, 10:24 AM
I used to have a Terrell Davis jersey..................................that I used to throw darts at.

We burned one at our tailgate before the home game v Dungver in '97.

It was satisfying.