08-09-2010, 12:24 AM
http://tomduggan.com/misc/ThisThreadIsWorthless.jpg

Ugly Duck
08-09-2010, 12:39 AM
http://tomduggan.com/misc/ThisThreadIsWorthless.jpg

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/2/HPIM02062.jpg

SPATCH
08-09-2010, 12:41 AM
I've bagged a Hooter's waitress before... she turned out to be completely nuts, though

Johnny Vegas
08-09-2010, 12:46 AM
I hate being around friends that do it because every time they look like fools. watching the waitress squirm once they get touched makes me feel more embarrassed I'm friends with the guy.

Buck
08-09-2010, 12:48 AM
No matter what a waitress will flirt with you. She is just doing so because she wants a bigger tip.

BillSelfsTrophycase
08-09-2010, 12:54 AM
She is just doing so because she wants a bigger tip.

And some can provide it better than others

:D

SLAG
08-09-2010, 12:54 AM
<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:154313" width="480" height="400" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" flashVars="autoPlay=false&dist=www.southparkstudios.com&orig=" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000"></embed>

SPATCH
08-09-2010, 12:56 AM
And some can provide it better than others

:D

I'm still trying to figure out if this is a penis joke...

BillSelfsTrophycase
08-09-2010, 01:01 AM
I'm still trying to figure out if this is a penis joke...

:hmmm:

"Bob" Dobbs
08-09-2010, 01:09 AM
Don't give her a tip; give her the whole thing.

DaneMcCloud
08-09-2010, 01:23 AM
If the waitress is interested, she'll hit on you.

In my experience though (and I have to admit, I was probably as naive as you, though a few years younger when this was realized), waitresses are usually waitresses for a reason, just like hairdressers and strippers.

My advice would be to look to a different class of female.

And ALWAYS, no matter the circumstances, wear a fucking condom.

The end result could be for life.

HoneyBadger
08-09-2010, 02:08 AM
Unless you have amazing game or she wants you, it's pointless.

Consistent1
08-09-2010, 05:47 AM

In my experience though (and I have to admit, I was probably as naive as you, though a few years younger when this was realized), waitresses are usually waitresses for a reason, just like hairdressers and strippers.

And ALWAYS, no matter the circumstances, wear a ****ing condom.

This is pretty much the truth. The stripper thing is a great comparison. Like Dane said though, it will be fairly clear if something is going on for real. Guys get with striippers too sometimes. I worked for so many years as a server myself that I've seen how it works up close. I dated girls that hit on me at times. Now, that is not to say that there weren't some "yuck" moments with aggressive undesirables. Haha. It does happen, most server chicks like to party, etc. Even if she isn't interested, you can still give it a try without looking foolish. You never know, but just be realistic.

blaise
08-09-2010, 05:57 AM
Waitresses might usually be waitresses for a reason, but you never know. My wife waited tables when she was in law school.
I think if you want to hit on a waitress, and you think for some reason that she's actually interested, you shouldn't bother her much while she's actually waiting on your table. If you want to get her number pay your tab and then walk up to her afterwards and basically make your pitch in a direct way. Don't try and carry on some flirtation during the meal because in most cases you're just bothering her and she thinks you're a cheeseball.

Slainte
08-09-2010, 06:01 AM
Don't do it!

Sincerely,
Marty Schottenheimer

Pushead2
08-09-2010, 08:07 AM
I've done it and went on dates with 3 Hooters waitresses. Banged 1 and remained friends with the other two.

kindra68
08-09-2010, 09:05 AM
why would a chick be a waitress??
cause their sorry ass husband freaked out when he realized his son was “different abilitied” and ran off leaving a single mother to bust her ass for a living.. cause she refused to live off the government’s tit.

gblowfish
08-09-2010, 09:05 AM
I went home with a waitress;
The way I always do.
How was I to know
She was with the Russians too?

CHENZ A!
08-09-2010, 09:19 AM
Just come original, and don't be fucking creepy. These girls get hit on every shift they work, and have heard it all before. Waitresses and bartenders are usually a lot of fun, but also a lot of crazy so be careful.
Posted via Mobile Device

KCUnited
08-09-2010, 09:28 AM
There is 3 minutes of furious vigor when I'm in the shower every morning that I miss waitresses and hair dressers, the other 23 hours and 57 minutes of my day, not so much.

ChiefsCountry
08-09-2010, 09:38 AM
Well the secert is to get them talking about them instead of you. Just keep deflecting the conversation back to her corner.
Posted via Mobile Device

Slainte
08-09-2010, 10:10 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bsneH0mOq-0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bsneH0mOq-0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

GoHuge
08-09-2010, 10:11 AM
If they have a good personality (alot of it is acting, which you find later on after diagnosing the crazy) then playfully flirt. Most of the good looking girls in the service industries all get how the game works. As long as you're not crude and over the top they like to play back. You're going down in flames most of the time, but I don't see why it's a bad idea to try. My best success with women like this (or women in general in a bar setting) is to act slightly interested and flirty, but more indifferent than anything else. She's listening to over-the-top drunk dipshits all night that literally believe they're taking the waitress/bartender home. If you have any wit play off of that. Chicks are much more interested in the guy showing a slight interest, but slight enough they're not really sure what you think of them. Most women in these industries are a little insecure. If you make some slight small talk as they come to your table or your seat at the bar rather than just putting it out there verbally or stupidly with your actions they will want you to become more interested in them. Not all, but alot of these chicks need to feel like every guy in the place wants them. Make them unsure, but not to the point that they're talking to their fellow employees about the possibility of you just being gay.

If you're a human double-wide or just not a very attractive person just forget about it. They've got so many options they aren't going for the fat guy. I've closed a few of these chicks, but even if you don't get the goods these chicks are fun as hell to party with. Just know that is their life. Partying and hustling guys to make more money.

If you really wanna **** a stripper it isn't that difficult. Strike up a report with one of them throughout the night, maybe buy a a lap dance but let that be the only money you spend on her, and then just sit and talk to her like she's a person. If you treat them like they are a whore in a brothel the only thing you're going to leave with is an unused boner. Best closer when it comes to strippers........coke. Several years ago my buddy had a ball and let the strippers know (alot of them are looking for it for free all night anyway). We left with three of them. Alot of them would much rather follow the coke than the money. Just rubber up and go in assuming you're eventually going to see the crazy if it's not right on the top already.

I just don't see how trying is a bad idea. Most likely a waste of time, but never a bad idea because you just never know.

Goldmember
08-09-2010, 10:19 AM
Tiger Would

Param
08-09-2010, 10:21 AM
If they have a good personality (alot of it is acting, which you find later on after diagnosing the crazy) then playfully flirt. Most of the good looking girls in the service industries all get how the game works. As long as you're not crude and over the top they like to play back. You're going down in flames most of the time, but I don't see why it's a bad idea to try. My best success with women like this (or women in general in a bar setting) is to act slightly interested and flirty, but more indifferent than anything else. She's listening to over-the-top drunk dipshits all night that literally believe they're taking the waitress/bartender home. If you have any wit play off of that. Chicks are much more interested in the guy showing a slight interest, but slight enough they're not really sure what you think of them. Most women in these industries are a little insecure. If you make some slight small talk as they come to your table or your seat at the bar rather than just putting it out there verbally or stupidly with your actions they will want you to become more interested in them. Not all, but alot of these chicks need to feel like every guy in the place wants them. Make them unsure, but not to the point that they're talking to their fellow employees about the possibility of you just being gay.

If you're a human double-wide or just not a very attractive person just forget about it. They've got so many options they aren't going for the fat guy. I've closed a few of these chicks, but even if you don't get the goods these chicks are fun as hell to party with. Just know that is their life. Partying and hustling guys to make more money.

If you really wanna **** a stripper it isn't that difficult. Strike up a report with one of them throughout the night, maybe buy a a lap dance but let that be the only money you spend on her, and then just sit and talk to her like she's a person. If you treat them like they are a whore in a brothel the only thing you're going to leave with is an unused boner. Best closer when it comes to strippers........coke. Several years ago my buddy had a ball and let the strippers know (alot of them are looking for it for free all night anyway). We left with three of them. Alot of them would much rather follow the coke than the money. Just rubber up and go in assuming you're eventually going to see the crazy if it's not right on the top already.

I just don't see how trying is a bad idea. Most likely a waste of time, but never a bad idea because you just never know.

Good write-up on the waitress thing. I totally agree with that. It's like a game, and you have to play it. If you're ugly just forget about it.

Strippers-I think it helps if you're a regular at one of the joints. And there is obviously a game with that as well. The gentlemen's club though never intersested me that much, but I've had friends who would go there at least a couple of times every week and would eventually hook up with some of the girls. Obviously same applies if you're ugly just forget about it.

GoHuge
08-09-2010, 11:12 AM
Good write-up on the waitress thing. I totally agree with that. It's like a game, and you have to play it. If you're ugly just forget about it.

Strippers-I think it helps if you're a regular at one of the joints. And there is obviously a game with that as well. The gentlemen's club though never intersested me that much, but I've had friends who would go there at least a couple of times every week and would eventually hook up with some of the girls. Obviously same applies if you're ugly just forget about it.Yeah never been much into the gentlemen's clubs either. The exceptions are bachelor parties or that one time when you and your boys get a wild hair and spontaneously decide to hit one up and have a blast. Waste of time, money, and more than likely an unused boner. The times I've gone I picked the one that I liked and maybe get a lap dance and then just talk to her or maybe buy her a drink or two. Alot of those chicks like just chilling with a guy that treats them like a human being rather than a piece of meat. Hell I've had them buy me drinks. It's all communication and different forms of negotiation even if you don't realize the negotiation is taking place. You and her are doing it whether either is aware of it at the time or not.

Garcia Bronco
08-09-2010, 11:15 AM

And ALWAYS, no matter the circumstances, wear a ****ing condom.

This

CoMoChief
08-10-2010, 08:37 AM
Well my thing is, if you're looking for a ****. Then it's ok.

If you're looking for someone to date and want a relationship, potential for spouse etc, a bar is not where you wanna look for one.

Just like Dane said, "those" kind of girls work at bars for a reason.

ChiTown
08-10-2010, 08:46 AM

Strippers-I think it helps if you're a regular at one of the joints. And there is obviously a game with that as well. The gentlemen's club though never intersested me that much, but I've had friends who would go there at least a couple of times every week and would eventually hook up with some of the girls. Obviously same applies if you're ugly just forget about it.

Strip joints were great when I was just turning the age to get into those places. The effect quickly wore off after I realized I would generally leave those places unsatisfied as hell - look, feel - no penetrate. The fantasy for me was never there. If I want to flirt with a girl, I'm generally wanting to take it to the next level. You aren't taking it to the next level at a strip club - unless shooting your wad in your pants makes you happy.

Discuss Thrower
08-10-2010, 10:10 AM
Update:

Went to the bar last night, and I, in fact, did not hit on the waitress in question. She wasn't there, granted, but even then I took the Planet's advice and decided to say "screw it, I'm going back to college soon anyway" and decided to keep to my beer instead.

Kerberos
08-10-2010, 10:58 AM
There are some girls working thier way through college stipping and waitressing. Not as many as you think, but there are the few that are the exception.

I my WAY past experience strippers in dives are strippers in dives for a reason. They don't have the social skills to be more than a flirt and a damn good F***.

Most of the posts here are correct. If you just want to drive the old skin bus into tuna town then by all means firt and give it your best shot. (No pun intended)

But if you don't have any game or clam up when a girl trys to talk to you or you are just plain ugly then go downtown with a indutrial strength condom and buy yourself a piece of ass. It is a LOT less trouble and frankly costs less in the long run.

People that say you can't buy love don't know where to shop. :)

CrazyPhuD
08-10-2010, 12:40 PM
You fail every time you don't try.