PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs McCluster, Arenas & Berry

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-14-2010, 08:23 AM
Chiefs | Dexter McCluster sees time at RB and WR
Comment (0)
Fri, 13 Aug 2010 22:16:17 -0400

Kansas City Chiefs rookie WR Dexter McCluster made some dazzling plays at tailback and slot receiver Friday, Aug. 13, reports NFL.com. He had five carries for 25 yards and three receptions for 23 yards

These three picks are going to have a big impact on the foundation of our team. McCluster had 8 touches for 48 yards and he didn't even get warmed up. Just think what he'll do during the course of a 60 minute game. Arenas had several great returns including a 100 yard TD that was called back. We needed a return threat. We now have it. Berry , future HOF . Enough said. I'm excited and looking forward to this season !

TEX
08-14-2010, 08:26 AM
Chiefs | Dexter McCluster sees time at RB and WR
Comment (0)
Fri, 13 Aug 2010 22:16:17 -0400

Kansas City Chiefs rookie WR Dexter McCluster made some dazzling plays at tailback and slot receiver Friday, Aug. 13, reports NFL.com. He had five carries for 25 yards and three receptions for 23 yards

These three picks are going to have a big impact on the foundation of our team. McCluster had 8 touches for 48 yards and he didn't even get warmed up. Just think what he'll do during the course of a 60 minute game. Arenas had several great returns including a 100 yard TD that was called back. We needed a return threat. We now have it. Berry , future HOF . Enough said. I'm excited and looking forward to this season !

Berry - "future HOF" - A little early for that don't ya think?????

Priest31kc
08-14-2010, 08:29 AM
Berry didn't do much last night, but the Falcons really didn't throw down the field or anything. Coverage from the secondary was outstanding I thought. The thing Im most excited about is the young secondary. Flowers, Carr, Arenas, Berry, Lewis (who looked good), is one sick young secondary.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-14-2010, 08:32 AM

well, he hasn't had a touchdown thrown on him yet !

Dave Lane
08-14-2010, 08:47 AM

Berry looked pretty bad last night and lost on several plays. Maybe the chiefs just can't pick anyone in the 1st round anymore. :p

RealSNR
08-14-2010, 08:52 AM
Meanwhile we have no QBs, no offensive line, no tacklers at LB, and no NT.

Berry is a fine pick. I wouldn't have selected McCluster over some of the players available, but I'm at least glad to see that he's been playing well.

Fuck Arenas. Notice how the Browns have Josh Cribbs and they still suck? Kick returners are useless.

pikesome
08-14-2010, 09:09 AM
Meanwhile we have no QBs, no offensive line, no tacklers at LB, and no NT.

Berry is a fine pick. I wouldn't have selected McCluster over some of the players available, but I'm at least glad to see that he's been playing well.

**** Arenas. Notice how the Browns have Josh Cribbs and they still suck? Kick returners are useless.

Good kicker returners are like nice rims. If you have a great car they complete the package. If you have a broke ass car it just makes you look dumb.

Mr. Laz
08-14-2010, 09:25 AM
Good kicker returners are like nice rims. If you have a great car they complete the package. If you have a broke ass car it just makes you look dumb.
exactly ... arenas and mccluster are like putting kick ass rims on a dayum pinto.

like putting the best frosting on a cake made out of dog shit.

maybe it helps but what's the point?

T-post Tom
08-14-2010, 09:30 AM
exactly ... arenas and mccluster are like putting kick ass rims on a dayum pinto.

like putting the best frosting on a cake made out of dog shit.

maybe it helps but what's the point?

I only use store brand frosting on my dog shit cakes. :)

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-14-2010, 09:31 AM
You guys suck. Maybe you should switch over to the Colts. Or go jump on the Tebow bandwagon, that would be perfect for you.

Bewbies
08-14-2010, 09:56 AM
It's not enough to draft a good player. You must draft the right position.

Nevermind that we suck and you don't have 30 draft picks a year.

BigMeatballDave
08-14-2010, 10:02 AM

Nevermind that we suck and you don't have 30 draft picks a year.I agree. However, Rome was not built in a day. The Chiefs will not be a good team this year, but they will vastly improve. You cannot draft all the players you need in one draft. Sure, McCluster may be a luxury pick, but he is potentially a playmaker. Same with Arenas. Pieces of a puzzle.

GESteve
08-14-2010, 10:05 AM

Fuck you dumb ass. On your knees is your best position

notorious
08-14-2010, 10:12 AM

:facepalm:

RealSNR
08-14-2010, 12:25 PM

Nevermind that we suck and you don't have 30 draft picks a year.Uh, yeah... pretty much.

How many TE picks did we waste when we had Tony Gonzalez and Jason Dunn? Too fucking many. We're doing the same thing with fucking cornerbacks. We've got Flowers and Carr and a bunch of raw but talented scrubs backing them up. What do we do? Waste picks on Donald Washington and Javier Arenas. It doesn't make any sense. It's not like those players were the best available when we selected, either.

Bewbies
08-14-2010, 03:01 PM
Uh, yeah... pretty much.

How many TE picks did we waste when we had Tony Gonzalez and Jason Dunn? Too ****ing many. We're doing the same thing with ****ing cornerbacks. We've got Flowers and Carr and a bunch of raw but talented scrubs backing them up. What do we do? Waste picks on Donald Washington and Javier Arenas. It doesn't make any sense. It's not like those players were the best available when we selected, either.

Depends on who was deciding the best available. It doesn't matter, they don't play NT so people around here will hate them.

KCrockaholic
08-14-2010, 04:41 PM
I think all 3 of these guys played very well and proved that they are the real deal. McCluster has a chance to go 40 or 50 everytime he touches the ball. Arenas was perfect in the return game, including Punt return. He didn't muff any punts, and called fair catches when they were justified.

Berry was around the ball on nearly every single play. He got blocked out of one play that came his direction, and he was still able to get a hand on the guy to slow him down and let the guys behind him make the play. He looked very good, and I loved how he switched between Strong, and Free throughout his playing time.

I liked Kendrick Lewis a lot. His blitz was beautiful, but just a bit too late. It was a good job by the QB to get the ball out in time. He was good in coverage as well.

I saw some hopeful signs in this game on defense, besides the run defense....Oh....Belcher and DJ NEED to be the starters. The second they came into the game, they made plays. When it was Williams and Mays, they were slow, and constantly were blocked out of plays.