PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs Preseason: Breaking Down The O-Line Tape - Primer

Tribal Warfare
08-14-2010, 04:58 PM
Chiefs Preseason: Breaking Down The O-Line Tape - Primer (http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/8/14/1449126/breaking-down-the-o-line-tape)

KCrockaholic
08-14-2010, 05:16 PM
Asamoah was beat pretty bad a couple of times. But overall looked ok. He could start for us if Lilja goes down or falls apart.

Ming the Merciless
08-14-2010, 05:18 PM
The display is awesome, I love the concept but I don't see how our pass blocking could possibly be rated better than our run blocking over the time frame listed....

It is hard to believe we rated so highly...but I love this idea.

KCrockaholic
08-14-2010, 05:20 PM
The display is awesome, I love the concept but I don't see how our pass blocking could possibly be rated better than our run blocking over the time frame listed....

It is hard to believe we rated so highly...but I love this idea.

Well one of those sacks was against Kestahn Moore. The 1st string O-line did great on that play, but Moore looked pathetic.

Ming the Merciless
08-14-2010, 05:34 PM
Well one of those sacks was against Kestahn Moore. The 1st string O-line did great on that play, but Moore looked pathetic.

I don't have any way of looking at the tape, but it seemed like there was plenty of pressure and little time for the QB's in the 1st half to do anything..

The above link has us rated almost all maximum for pass protection, I just don't see how that is possible...I'm gonna have to go back and look at it, but I can't believe it.

DaneMcCloud
08-14-2010, 05:35 PM
I don't have any way of looking at the tape, but it seemed like there was plenty of pressure and little time for the QB's in the 1st half to do anything..

The above link has us rated almost all maximum for pass protection, I just don't see how that is possible...I'm gonna have to go back and look at it, but I can't believe it.

That link was just plain dumb

Ming the Merciless
08-14-2010, 05:36 PM
That link was just plain dumb

Ok, thats kind of what I thought..

Like the system seemed good (the + -) but I mean I couldn't see how it was done properly.

I'd like to see it done by someone around here knowledgeable on O-line play. It could be useful.