PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs SIRIUS Radio at Chiefs camp from 11am - 2pm.

ArrowheadHawk
08-16-2010, 10:07 AM
On now. Discuss.

ArrowheadHawk
08-16-2010, 10:07 AM
Vic and Gill are hosting.

DaKCMan AP
08-16-2010, 10:10 AM
Not sure what this radio show is - but they decide to broadcast from Chiefs camp on a day when practice gets canceled? ROFL

Omaha
08-16-2010, 10:16 AM
Ouch!

"They have to learn to crawl before they can walk & they're crawling. Ha ha ha."

ArrowheadHawk
08-16-2010, 10:17 AM
Not sure what this radio show is - but they decide to broadcast from Chiefs camp on a day when practice gets canceled? ROFLYes that kinda sucks. Probably won't have as many players and coaches to interview until they get back from the movie.

ArrowheadHawk
08-16-2010, 10:24 AM
Matt Cassel on now.

Bill Lundberg
08-16-2010, 10:25 AM
Ouch!

"They have to learn to crawl before they can walk & they're crawling. Ha ha ha."

They have a good point here. According to them we spend a great deal of time on specific details of game situations. Something you would do with a team who is seasoned and know/execute the offense and defense effectively. Something we are definitely not.

bobbything
08-16-2010, 10:27 AM
Matt Cassel on now.
"We've been working on that route Pope ran in the preseason game. You know, the one where he was wide open, I had plenty of time, and instead of hitting him square in the numbers, I took a shit in my pants and over threw his 7' wingspan by 10 yards?

We've made progress. Today I hit him in the balls."

Omaha
08-16-2010, 10:43 AM
Vrabel is on:

Biggest difference from last year... He thinks KC has competition & talent at many positions similar to what he saw at New England.

ArrowheadHawk
08-16-2010, 10:45 AM
Vrabel is on:

Biggest difference from last year... He thinks KC has competition & talent at many positions similar to what he saw at New England.http://orlyowl.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/orly.jpg

DaneMcCloud
08-16-2010, 10:47 AM
Vrabel is on:

Biggest difference from last year... He thinks KC has competition & talent at many positions similar to what he saw at New England.

Vrabel's smokin' crack

Slainte
08-16-2010, 10:57 AM
Vrabel is on:

I suppose accountability isn't an issue for him. Certainly, at this point in his career, credibility doesn't mean as much as it used to...

Omaha
08-16-2010, 11:16 AM
I suppose accountability isn't an issue for him. Certainly, at this point in his career, credibility doesn't mean as much as it used to...

Yeah, they asked him to compare Cassel to Brady & he danced around it.

Omaha
08-16-2010, 11:21 AM
Dorsey is about 304 lbs and in the best shape of his career. He's been running a lot this offseason.

Slainte
08-16-2010, 11:23 AM
Yeah, they asked him to compare Cassel to Brady & he danced around it.

Ummm, prank caller! PRANK CALLER!! HANG UP!!!

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-16-2010, 11:26 AM
Vrabel's smokin' crack

Alzheimers

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-16-2010, 11:27 AM
Ummm, prank caller! PRANK CALLER!! HANG UP!!!

Fucking KnowMo !

Omaha
08-16-2010, 11:31 AM
They're interviewing a fan.... WTF?

The fan likes Croyle more than Cassel.

Vic or Gil said they thought he was a better practice QB.

Bill Lundberg
08-16-2010, 11:31 AM
That fan is Bam Bam. He is the voice of the Chiefs fans for Sirius. Not a bad guy, but an uber homer.

Omaha
08-16-2010, 11:35 AM
That fan is Bam Bam. He is the voice of the Chiefs fans for Sirius. Not a bad guy, but an uber homer.

Yeah, he's not a bad interview, actually. Not as PC as Vrabel for sure. At least he'll say what he thinks.

Omaha
08-16-2010, 12:09 PM
Colquit is on. Talking about the team going to the movies today.

Haley bought movie & snacks. Colquit saw Dinner for Schmucks.

HemiEd
08-16-2010, 03:10 PM
I caught about 5 minutes of Haley, justifying why Cassel sucks ass so bad.

Paraphrasing: "Just like me, he came to a new system last year, new players, new surroundings, and had to touch the ball every play, so he did pretty well."
He started to say he was the hardest working guy on the team, then caught himself, and said he was one of the top workers.

Something like that, bunch of bullshit, the guy has the talent to be a plumber's apprentice, not an NFL QB.

Bowser
08-16-2010, 03:42 PM
The fact that Colquitt is a centerpiece for interview of the Chiefs tells you all you need to know about the Chiefs.

penchief
08-16-2010, 05:36 PM
They have a good point here. According to them we spend a great deal of time on specific details of game situations. Something you would do with a team who is seasoned and know/execute the offense and defense effectively. Something we are definitely not.

Actually, I think you misunderstood. They said the team was spending a lot of time on drills that develop specific skills. As an example, they mentioned a drill that teaches ball handling skills designed to cut down on fumbling.

Their point was that the inordinate number of skills specific drills is a sign that the team is still in the stage of learning fundamentals. Hence, learning to crawl, before they learn to walk, before they learn to run.

Tribal Warfare
08-16-2010, 07:20 PM
The fact that Colquitt is a centerpiece for interview of the Chiefs tells you all you need to know about the Chiefs.

That's why he's the MVP

Al Bundy
08-16-2010, 08:33 PM

Bam Bam thought Herm was a good coach and it was just Herm never had the right players... I heard him say that more than once to Pat Kirwin.

WV
08-16-2010, 09:55 PM
Bam Bam thought Herm was a good coach and it was just Herm never had the right players... I heard him say that more than once to Pat Kirwin.

Clearly Pebbles needs to keep his ass more in line if he's going to go on the radio and spout crap like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cuss: