PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Croyle to Buffalo?

Pages : [1] 2

T-post Tom
08-18-2010, 08:00 PM
Speculation from Vic Carucci at NFL.com

"Chiefs backup quarterback Brodie Croyle has an arm injury that prompted the team to pick up rookie Bill Stull from Pitt, but don't be surprised if Croyle ends up being dealt. One possible landing spot is Buffalo, as Gailey was Croyle's offensive coordinator in Kansas City."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d819d35ed/article/cassel-heads-crop-of-qbs-who-must-perform-this-season

[Didn't see this on the first 3 pages, so I don't care if it's a repost.]

pr_capone
08-18-2010, 08:14 PM
We are so beyond fucked at QB right now it is ridiculous.

RealSNR
08-18-2010, 08:17 PM
At least we have a kick returner! :whackit:

Sure-Oz
08-18-2010, 08:17 PM
What value could Croyle really have.....huge huge dropoff after Croyle

pr_capone
08-18-2010, 08:21 PM
Perhaps the Chiefs will send a group of players over to Jeff George's house to try and convince him to QB for KC.

Bugeater
08-18-2010, 08:22 PM
Well this should solve none of our problems.

Lex Luthor
08-18-2010, 08:22 PM
Perhaps the Chiefs will send a group of players over to Jeff George's house to try and convince him to QB for KC.

That would be Fatlock's wet dream.

BigChiefFan
08-18-2010, 08:26 PM
I'd gladly trade him. He can't stay healthy.

Red Dawg
08-18-2010, 08:31 PM

That is some funny shit. Perfect timing seeing how what happened today.

Gonzo
08-18-2010, 08:32 PM
But glass is far more fragile in cold temps!??!
Posted via Mobile Device

KCBOSS1
08-18-2010, 08:32 PM
I don't like it.

Mr. Laz
08-18-2010, 08:34 PM
go ahead and trade him if they can get something for him ... what difference does it make?

they want to make sure we have no option but Cassel so don't go half way sell the dam farm.

let's just go into the season with 1 QB on the roster so there is no doubt about anything.

milkman
08-18-2010, 08:36 PM
go ahead and trade him if they can get something for him ... what difference does it make?

they want to make sure we have no option but Cassel so don't go half way sell the dam farm.

let's just go into the season with 1 QB on the roster so there is no doubt about anything.

What QB would that be?

Bane
08-18-2010, 08:38 PM
What QB would that be?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

BossChief
08-18-2010, 08:42 PM
Croyle, Page and Waters for a 3rd or 4th rounder...get r dun

notorious
08-18-2010, 08:44 PM
It would be a sure-fire way of getting rid of any chance of a QB controversy.

A pretty retarded way, but a sure-fire way.

TEX
08-18-2010, 08:44 PM
We are so beyond ****ed at QB right now it is ridiculous.

Been that way since Green was traded so no big deal...I'd just assume get rid of Croyle ASAP. He blows.

Param
08-18-2010, 08:50 PM
Been that way since Green was traded so no big deal...I'd just assume get rid of Croyle ASAP. He blows.

If you can get a draft pick for a player who hasn't done anything in the league you do it.

milkman
08-18-2010, 08:51 PM
It would be a sure-fire way of getting rid of any chance of a QB controversy.

A pretty retarded way, but a sure-fire way.

This QB controversy is like tryng to decide if you'd rather have constipation or the runs.

the Talking Can
08-18-2010, 08:51 PM
croyle isn't our future, so i don't care if we trade him

but then we have literally nothing at QB and next year we'll be looking for a starter and a backup....

we could be starting year 3 with basically as almost as shitty a roster as the day the regime arrived....

TRR
08-18-2010, 08:56 PM
I don't see any truth behind it...

But...

If you could get a pick for Croyle, you do it. He will NEVER be able to make it through an entire 16 game season, and will always be a backup at the NFL level because of it.

Trade him away!
Posted via Mobile Device

chief52
08-18-2010, 09:19 PM
I don't see any truth behind it...

But...

If you could get a pick for Croyle, you do it. He will NEVER be able to make it through an entire 16 game season, and will always be a backup at the NFL level because of it.

Trade him away!
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep...if you can get something for him you do it. No lose proposition...

Deberg_1990
08-18-2010, 09:22 PM
Don Banks says his considered one of the best backups in the league.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/don_banks/08/17/snaps/index.html

The Patriots, Saints and Bengals might keep the train rolling if Tom Brady, Drew Brees and Carson Palmer go missing, but they'd strike no fear in any opponent's heart if Brian Hoyer, Patrick Ramsey and J.T. O'Sullivan were suddenly under center. I think it says something about the relative condition of the backup quarterback ranks in the NFL that young passers like Matt Flynn in Green Bay, Dan Orlovsky in Houston and Brodie Croyle in Kansas City are considered to be some of the best No. 2's in the league, despite us having not ever seen them do much of anything. Don Strock, they're not.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/don_banks/08/17/snaps/index.html#ixzz0x1D8f7Qh

Marcellus
08-18-2010, 09:31 PM
What QB would that be?

The one that can play a half game without getting hurt.

notorious
Great, we have one of the best backups in the league, and one of the worst starting QB's in the league.

DaneMcCloud

Yeah, that injury in Baltimore was devastating

Marcellus
08-18-2010, 09:35 PM

Yes the guy has finished just above half the games he has started now. Not including getting injured this year in half a preseason game.

You are a genious.

DaneMcCloud
08-18-2010, 09:41 PM
Yes the guy has finished just above half the games he has started now. Not including getting injured this year in half a preseason game.

You are a genious.

And you are a fucking idiot.

Croyle, as well as any QB that's played for the Chiefs since early 2006, have played behind shit offensive lines.

But don't let that stop you from coming to dumb conclusions.

milkman
08-18-2010, 09:41 PM

Well we don't have one of those.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-18-2010, 09:45 PM
I'm not surprised lol.

DeezNutz
08-18-2010, 09:45 PM
If Cassel plays poorly this season, I'd be great with trying to restructure his contract and moving him into a backup role.

And, honestly, if he shits the bed again, it's very possible that no one else will want him as a starter.

KCrockaholic
08-18-2010, 09:48 PM
Trade him. I don't care. He has no future here, and Buffalo is missing their J.P. Losman look-a-like.

DaneMcCloud
08-18-2010, 09:51 PM

You are a genious.

Croyle, as well as any QB that's played for the Chiefs since early 2006, have played behind shit offensive lines.

Marcellus
08-18-2010, 09:54 PM
And you are a ****ing idiot.

No you are the idiot and your response proves it.

Cassel missed 1 game and got sacked 1,000 times. Brodie survived 1 game. He didn't survive more than half his starts in 2008. Then he gets hurt playing what 1.5 qtrs of a preseason game without getting major contact.

You are wrong period on this and nothing you say or any name you will call me will change it.

I could tell you to fuck off like the little bitch you are and to fall into AIDS infested ant hill covered in AIDS infested honey but that would be too much like you so I will pass.

milkman
08-18-2010, 09:57 PM
And you are a ****ing idiot.

The fact is, as bad at pretending to be a QB that Cassel is, he took a beating last year (some of which he was responsible for because he is pretending to be a QB) and continued to get up and come back for more.

Croyle has had durability concerns since high school.
It's not new.
It's not simply an issue because of the Chiefs line.

He is just a china doll.

DaneMcCloud
08-18-2010, 09:59 PM
If Cassel plays poorly this season, I'd be great with trying to restructure his contract and moving him into a backup role.

And, honestly, if he shits the bed again, it's very possible that no one else will want him as a starter.

He'll probably get a job as a sacrificial lamb, much like Culpepper in Detroit or Feely in St. Louis.

The sad thing is that the Chiefs WAY overpaid for his services. I don't generally care about players contracts, because professional sports pay well.

But the Chiefs just gave $28 million to Jay Fielder.

DaneMcCloud
08-18-2010, 10:01 PM
No you are the idiot and your response proves it.

Cassel missed 1 game and got sacked 1,000 times. Brodie survived 1 game. He didn't survive more than half his starts in 2008. Then he gets hurt playing what 1.5 qtrs of a preseason game without getting major contact.

You are wrong period on this and nothing you say or any name you will call me will change it.

I could tell you to fuck off like the little bitch you are and to fall into AIDS infested ant hill covered in AIDS infested honey but that would be too much like you so I will pass.

1,000 times? Really?

Croyle played behind a fucking shitting offensive line, the same offensive line that landed Huard and Croyle on IR and should have landed Trent Green on IR.

He may never be an NFL starter but he was essentially doomed from the start.

And your smack talks sucks like your mom when she's going down on your wife.

DeezNutz
08-18-2010, 10:01 PM
He'll probably get a job as a sacrificial lamb, much like Culpepper in Detroit or Feely in St. Louis.

The sad thing is that the Chiefs WAY overpaid for his services. I don't generally care about players contracts, because professional sports pay well.

He could be our lamb, too, and the writing would clearly be on the wall for him if we drafted a QB in round 1.

I'd be just fine with this approach.

HoneyBadger
08-18-2010, 10:10 PM
At least we have a kick returner! :whackit:

And we are going to need one! It may be our only chance to score!

ChiefsCountry
08-18-2010, 10:19 PM

Please don't insult Jay Fielder like that.

Bane
08-18-2010, 10:39 PM
Please don't insult Jay Fielder like that.

ROFL

WIN!!!!!

TrickyNicky
08-18-2010, 10:40 PM
Fiedler is in the Hall of Fame.

Titty Meat
08-18-2010, 10:42 PM
The fact is, as bad at pretending to be a QB that Cassel is, he took a beating last year (some of which he was responsible for because he is pretending to be a QB) and continued to get up and come back for more.

Croyle has had durability concerns since high school.
It's not new.
It's not simply an issue because of the Chiefs line.

He is just a china doll.

Yup. Did that hillbilly have a winning record in college? He's 0-9 as a starter in the NFL.

DaneMcCloud
08-18-2010, 10:43 PM
Fiedler is in the Hall of Fame.

Of sucking.

Sorry for the misspelling.

DaneMcCloud
08-18-2010, 10:43 PM
Yup. Did that hillbilly have a winning record in college? He's 0-9 as a starter in the NFL.

No, his record was worse than Jay Cutler's in college.

:rolleyes:

Sure-Oz
08-18-2010, 10:48 PM
Cassell has shown toughness but thats about it

Bane
08-18-2010, 10:53 PM
Cassell has shown toughness but thats about it

He did miss his very first reg season start as a Chief.Just sayn.:shrug:

Other than that,yeah I guess I can agree with that.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-18-2010, 10:55 PM
if we drafted a QB in round 1. .

http://i28.tinypic.com/erhht4.jpg

Titty Meat
08-18-2010, 11:30 PM
No, his record was worse than Jay Cutler's in college.

:rolleyes:

Ah yea he was an impressive 14-11 at Alabama rock on. He's totally the future of this organization ROFL

DaneMcCloud
08-18-2010, 11:32 PM
Ah yea he was an impressive 14-11 at Alabama rock on. He's totally the future of this organization ROFL

Hence, my point

Titty Meat
08-18-2010, 11:34 PM
Hence, my point

Howcome we spend so much time talking about Brodie Croyle? Really the guy is a turd that should have been flushed a few years ago.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-18-2010, 11:36 PM
We talk about Brodie Croyle because we hitched our future to Matt Cassel.

When you fuck a 400 pounder with back acne and a box the size of a shopping cart basket, you start to look longingly at the 225 pound chick with a mustache.

Titty Meat
08-18-2010, 11:39 PM
We talk about Brodie Croyle because we hitched our future to Matt Cassel.

When you **** a 400 pounder with back acne and a box the size of a shopping cart basket, you start to look longingly at the 225 pound chick with a mustache.

I don't see how Croyle is any better. He does have a better pocket presnce but he's less athletic and sure Brodie has a great arm but he's not that accurate throwing down field.

xztop12
08-18-2010, 11:48 PM
that left armed guy we have is athletic as hell. he doesnt look it at all but he runs like vince young wtf hahahha

DaneMcCloud
08-18-2010, 11:48 PM
I don't see how Croyle is any better. He does have a better pocket presnce but he's less athletic and sure Brodie has a great arm but he's not that accurate throwing down field.

They're both ugly fat chicks, but one is married and one is single.

With no other options left, which one are you going bang?

And don't forget, everyone will know in the morning.

Titty Meat
08-18-2010, 11:49 PM
They're both ugly fat chicks, but one is married and one is single.

With no other options left, which one are you going bang?

The guy whos won 1500% more games.

08-18-2010, 11:49 PM
Howcome we spend so much time talking about Brodie Croyle? Really the guy is a turd that should have been flushed a few years ago.Flushed? Hell, the guy should have never been shat out here in KC to begin with.

CoMoChief
08-18-2010, 11:52 PM
Well look at it this way, if we trade Croyle, it could def pave the way for our chance at a 1st rd QB next year in the draft.

Because if Cassel would get inj, we would have the worst depth in the league with no implications of us remotely winning more than 2 games w/ any backup. We could have another top 5 draft pick.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-18-2010, 11:53 PM
If I have a QB with Croyle's talent and injury history available in the third round, I still pick him. The upside is too great if he can overcome the injury history.

That said, we know Croyle can't, but even that aside, Cassel isn't even a replacement level player.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-18-2010, 11:54 PM
With this schedule, and given the history of the organization, I don't see how we don't win enough games for Cassel to undeservedly keep his job.

I would be stunned if we spent a first on a QB any time in the next three drafts. These guys think they are alchemists. Good luck getting them to refine gold when they think that can take a lump of lead and do the same thing.

Titty Meat
08-18-2010, 11:56 PM
We're stuck with Cassel for this year. Theres something I didn't see Charlie do and I think it's the only thing Cassel is effective at, well two things. Cassel is better in shotgun formation and about the only time he's accurate is on roll out plays.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-19-2010, 12:10 AM
The Jake Plummer Corollary: The worse a QB is, the better he is on rollouts.

xztop12
08-19-2010, 12:11 AM
at least will get to see just how good Weis is. This will answer all the questions as to who was responsible for the pats success oOooOoo

Pitt Gorilla
08-19-2010, 12:58 AM
AP- Brodie Croyle holds up a newspaper report that has him moving on to Buffalo.

http://passionforcinema.com/wp-content/uploads/unbreakable3.jpg

googlegoogle
08-19-2010, 01:05 AM
Watch him win a superbowl.

blaise
08-19-2010, 05:50 AM
Carucci used to work for the Buffalo News. I wonder if he still knows people with the Bills and actually heard something.

King_Chief_Fan
08-19-2010, 05:55 AM
Might as well trade him. He isn't going play 1st string here. The Chiefs will hang with Cassel for one more year. With Cassel gone, Brokie still couldn't play for the Chiefs since he can't even make it through camp. He has been inujured every year since he joined the Chiefs.
Chiefs will have to hit the draft or free agency next year.

beach tribe
08-19-2010, 06:08 AM
1,000 times? Really?

Croyle played behind a ****ing shitting offensive line, the same offensive line that landed Huard and Croyle on IR and should have landed Trent Green on IR.

How old are you? Seriously?

You honestly sound like a 6th grader.

FAX
08-19-2010, 06:12 AM
ROFL

This thread reads like a bunch of old ladies at the rest home bitching to each other about the color of their vaginal discharge.

God, it's pitiful. ROFL

FAX

Marcellus
08-19-2010, 06:12 AM
Watch him win a superbowl.

Can you do that while riding a bike on the sideline?

beach tribe
08-19-2010, 06:16 AM
I've been a Croyle supporter for the longest. I truly believe he has the tools. That said, He should have put on 15lbs or more of muscle by now, but he hasn't, which means, he's happy duck hunting, banging his wife, and being a backup.
"Life ain't nothin but a funny, funny riddlllllllllllllllllllllllle"
"Thank god I'm country booooooy"

rad
08-19-2010, 06:23 AM
If my wife was that hot, I would have hard time gaining weight as well. Fucking burns a lot of calories.

Coogs
08-19-2010, 06:25 AM
We're stuck with Cassel for this year. Theres something I didn't see Charlie do and I think it's the only thing Cassel is effective at, well two things. Cassel is better in shotgun formation and about the only time he's accurate is on roll out plays.

Gretz has an article on Cassel. Complete with numbers. And Cassel was definately not better out of the shotgun last season. Not even close. Don't know about the roll out plays, but I recall some bad misses out of that option last season as well.

FAX
08-19-2010, 06:28 AM
Gretz has an article on Cassel. Complete with numbers. And Cassel was definately not better out of the shotgun last season. Not even close. Don't know about the roll out plays, but I recall some bad misses out of that option last season as well.

Interesting stat split, there.

People were quick to blame the line/protection, but if he was equally poor out of the shotgun, that says a lot. I just haven't seen a lot of accuracy out of the guy ... period.

Belichick may actually be a certified genius, after all.

FAX

blaise
08-19-2010, 06:53 AM

"you dumb fucking asshat dumbass ass fucking stupid ass, blah, blah, blah"

chiefsnorth
08-19-2010, 07:03 AM

No kidding. Pathetic that the people you are reading are actually adults

Radar Chief
08-19-2010, 07:30 AM

You're giving him too much credit.

gblowfish
08-19-2010, 08:22 AM
OK, you can trade Brokie.

But KELLI STAYS HERE!!!

Mr. Laz
08-19-2010, 09:45 AM
Great, we have one of the best backups in the league, and one of the worst starting QB's in the league.
seriously ... we understand, you don't have to post it in every thread.

Reerun_KC
08-19-2010, 09:48 AM
seriously ... we understand, you don't have to post it in every thread.

he is striving to be a Draftabulator or a member of the Four Horsemen....

Frazod
08-19-2010, 09:57 AM
Do we have to throw in a case of duct tape?

LaChapelle
08-19-2010, 10:36 AM
I don't see why the media are so quick to send Croyle packing
I don't see Weis having a problem pulling Castle
and not having at least a semi adequate back up makes Pioli look worse

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 11:06 AM

You know, I've been taking it easy on you and your stupidity since you've opened up about your drug addiction issues, but the gloves can just as easily come off.

Why don't you mind your own business? Was that quote directed at you? Do you have any idea the "relationship" that I have with "Marcellus"? Or are you just a busybody with too much time on your hands?

My advice? Shut the fuck up.

-King-
08-19-2010, 11:08 AM
You know, I've been taking it easy on you and your stupidity since you've opened up about your drug addiction issues, but the gloves can just as easily come off.

Why don't you mind your own business? Was that quote directed at you? Do you have any idea the "relationship" that I have with "Marcellus"? Or are you just a busybody with too much time on your hands?

My advice? Shut the fuck up.
Not cool.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 11:10 AM
Not cool.
Posted via Mobile Device

This board has become infested with estrogen filled twats.

-King-
08-19-2010, 11:11 AM
This board has become infested with estrogen filled twats.

LMAO How ironic.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jilly
08-19-2010, 11:13 AM
I'd gladly trade him. He can't stay healthy.

This. Plus...there's always Printers. :shake:

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 11:14 AM
LMAO How ironic.
Posted via Mobile Device

And yet, another douchebag that sticks his nose where it doesn't belong.

Beach Tribe is one of THE most duplicitious pieces of shit to ever post in this forum.

This motherfucker has neg repped me and chided me for using bad language, all the while, the fucker is shooting up opiates.

It's just so awesome to be judged by people that have absolutely no control over their lives.

And you can go fuck yourself, Dickhead.

Jilly
08-19-2010, 11:16 AM
ROFL

This thread reads like a bunch of old ladies at the rest home bitching to each other about the color of their vaginal discharge.

God, it's pitiful. ROFL

FAX

This made me ROFL, and at the same time it made me :Lin:

J Diddy
08-19-2010, 11:17 AM
OK, you can trade Brokie.

But KELLI STAYS HERE!!!

This.

The trade agreement should read croyle to buffalo for a 6 pack of natty light and kelli stays here...at my house....nude...

-King-
08-19-2010, 11:18 AM

Beach Tribe is one of THE most duplicitious pieces of shit to ever post in this forum.

This motherfucker has neg repped me and chided me for using bad language, all the while, the fucker is shooting up opiates.

It's just so awesome to be judged by people that have absolutely no control over their lives.

Oh, so When I posted a photoshopped pic (http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6938319&postcount=57) of someone, its "Very Uncool", but it's ok to talk about someone's drug issues?

Wow.

J Diddy
08-19-2010, 11:19 AM
Interesting stat split, there.

People were quick to blame the line/protection, but if he was equally poor out of the shotgun, that says a lot. I just haven't seen a lot of accuracy out of the guy ... period.

Belichick may actually be a certified genius, after all.

FAX
perhaps we can trade croyle for him...

Pioli Zombie
08-19-2010, 11:19 AM
Bugeater blows monkey penis. Amen.

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 11:22 AM
Oh, so When I posted a photoshopped pic (http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6938319&postcount=57) of someone, its "Very Uncool", but it's ok to talk about someone's drug issues?

Wow.

Absolutely.

You went WAY off the reservation and deserved a 5 day ban for that shit. I'm sure that if more people were aware of it, you'd have received that ban.

It is NOT cool to post pics of people without their consent. If it's not a bannable offense, it should be.

And besides that, you have no fucking history here and can't possibly know what's been said over the years by Beach Tribe to me or anyone else, Dummy.

J Diddy
08-19-2010, 11:23 AM
1,000 times? Really?

Croyle played behind a ****ing shitting offensive line, the same offensive line that landed Huard and Croyle on IR and should have landed Trent Green on IR.

Seems like every qb we've ever had from the start was doomed from the start.

Radar Chief
08-19-2010, 11:23 AM

This mother****er has neg repped me and chided me for using bad language, all the while, the ****er is shooting up opiates.

And you can go **** yourself, Dickhead.

I've heard Midol can help get you over that cramping.

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 11:24 AM
I've heard Midol can help get you over that cramping.

Why hasn't it worked for you?

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 11:24 AM
Seems like every qb we've ever had from the start was doomed from the start.

Pretty much

Tribal Warfare
08-19-2010, 11:35 AM
Chill my babies, all of our angst should be directed to the clusterfuck we have on the team and not to each other.

1ChiefsDan
08-19-2010, 11:59 AM
1,000 times? Really?

And your smack talks sucks like your mom when she's going down on your wife.Honest question - What is your point to this?

Cassel plays behind the same line. Why the excuses for Croyle not winning but Cassel gets bashed?

Neither one has performed worth a damn. Who cares about the contract. You aren't paying it. Ticket prices weren't going to be magically lowered if we signed Cassel to a more reasonable contract.

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 12:09 PM
Honest question - What is your point to this?

Cassel plays behind the same line. Why the excuses for Croyle not winning but Cassel gets bashed?

Neither one has performed worth a damn. Who cares about the contract. You aren't paying it. Ticket prices weren't going to be magically lowered if we signed Cassel to a more reasonable contract.

Actually, Cassel didn't play behind the same line that started from 2006-2008. That line consisted of Jordan Black, Jon Welbourn, Kevin Sampson, Will Svitek, Damien McIntosh and others.

Trent Green was injured in game one behind that line in 2006 and in 2007, Huard and Croyle were both injured. In 2008, Huard ended up on IR as well and the only guy to survive was Thigpen, who had mobility and experience in the spread.

If Croyle had been drafted by a team with a solid offensive line or even a team where he could sit on the bench for years without being rushed into duty due to injury, maybe he wouldn't have had the injury issues he's had as a member of the Chiefs.

His career, IMO, has been a solid incomplete to date.

As to the contract issues, I could really care less how much a player is paid, especially without the salary cap. But in this case, it does affect how much Chiefs are willing to spend outside of the QB position because if you'll recall, the Chiefs were at the salary floor in 2009 of $88 million, $15 million of which went to the QB.

boogblaster
08-19-2010, 12:09 PM
I like Croyle .. but he's hardly ever on for a whole game .. he's glass breakable .. and fumbles too much .. that said I really like his wife ....

HotRoute
08-19-2010, 12:13 PM
Chill my babies, all of our angst should be directed to the cluster**** we have on the team and not to each other.

Agreed

Pioli Zombie
08-19-2010, 12:20 PM
Dane McCloud is a pussy in pants. Ellen DeGeneras has more balls.
Whiny ass woman.

Titty Meat
08-19-2010, 12:22 PM
Absolutely.

You went WAY off the reservation and deserved a 5 day ban for that shit. I'm sure that if more people were aware of it, you'd have received that ban.

It is NOT cool to post pics of people without their consent. If it's not a bannable offense, it should be.

And besides that, you have no ****ing history here and can't possibly know what's been said over the years by Beach Tribe to me or anyone else, Dummy.

Especially when someone had to make a fake name on Facebook to get it. Thats pretty creepy.

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 12:30 PM
Dane McCloud is a pussy in pants. Ellen DeGeneras has more balls.
Whiny ass woman.

That's a pretty good one, coming from you

LMAO

Chiefs Rool
08-19-2010, 12:43 PM
how bad is his injury now? I wouldn't want to trade him, he can play but of course he's a bit fragile. But he hasn't had any big injuries lately.

Frankie
08-19-2010, 12:50 PM

Jeff George?,.... No way.

Lenny, on the other hand.....:hmmm:

Lonewolf Ed
08-19-2010, 12:52 PM
That's a pretty good one, coming from you

LMAO

Is that really an insult, though? Ellen is quite manly.

Frankie
08-19-2010, 12:52 PM
Croyle, Page and Waters for a 3rd....

Did I hear "Croyle, Page and Waters for a turd....?!!"

Frankie
08-19-2010, 12:55 PM

No problem. With Croyle traded, if cassel fizzles out we will have a great chance at Mallet.

FAX
08-19-2010, 12:58 PM

My advice? Shut the **** up.

At first, I wasn't going to chime in on this, but I've thought better of it.

Mr. DaneMcCloud, that's horseshIt and a low blow. Mr. beach tribe has been nothing but helpful to me (both publicly and via PM). That isn't something he "had" to do ... it was something he "wanted" to do. He used his experiences to encourage and assist me through what can only be described as a descent into Hell itself.

I suppose if you haven't broken your spine (as I have) and become dependent upon prescription narcotics to survive, you wouldn't understand how much the remark above bothers me. God forbid that you ever experience what I've gone through over the past 2 weeks.

Of course, I'm not the arbiter of good behavior on this board, but you and I know each other a little, Mr. DaneMcCloud ... we have similar backgrounds and interests ... and I'm telling you that comment is a bunch of bullsh*t.

Do not ... I repeat ... do not criticize a man until you've walked in his shoes. You could do much better than model your posts after 'Hamas' Jenkins, my friend. I thought ... and believe ... you were better than this.

FAX

Frankie
08-19-2010, 01:03 PM
ROFL

God, it's pitiful. ROFL

FAX

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MR. FAX!!!

I should learn not to have my sandwich while reading posts on CP.

Reerun_KC
08-19-2010, 01:04 PM
WOW why do threads always take a shit anymore...

What happened to us being fans and talking football... The 4 Horsemen/Draftabulator abuse is starting to just get old and repetitive....

Frankie
I've been a Croyle supporter for the longest. I truly believe he has the tools. That said, He should have put on 15lbs or more of muscle by now, but he hasn't, which means, he's happy duck hunting, banging his wife, and being a backup.
"Life ain't nothin but a funny, funny riddlllllllllllllllllllllllle"
"Thank god I'm country booooooy"

Maybe his body just can't add those pounds.

FAX

What happened to us being fans and talking football... The 4 Horsemen/Draftabulator abuse is starting to just get old and repetitive....

Tedious. Very tedious. And predictable.

FAX

The Franchise
08-19-2010, 01:05 PM

And the people who bitch about the 4 Horsemen/Draftabulators are getting old.

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 01:07 PM
At first, I wasn't going to chime in on this, but I've thought better of it.

Mr. DaneMcCloud, that's horseshIt and a low blow. Mr. beach tribe has been nothing but helpful to me (both publicly and via PM). That isn't something he "had" to do ... it was something he "wanted" to do. He used his experiences to encourage and assist me through what can only be described as a descent into Hell itself.

I suppose if you haven't broken your spine (as I have) and become dependent upon prescription narcotics to survive, you wouldn't understand how much the remark above bothers me. God forbid that you ever experience what I've gone through over the past 2 weeks.

Of course, I'm not the arbiter of good behavior on this board, but you and I know each other a little, Mr. DaneMcCloud ... we have similar backgrounds and interests ... and I'm telling you that comment is a bunch of bullsh*t.

Do not ... I repeat ... do not criticize a man until you've walked in his shoes. You could do much better than model your posts after 'Hamas' Jenkins, my friend. I thought ... and believe ... you were better than this.

FAX

Fine, then tell him to lay off his constant criticism of me and I'll do the same.

My initial comments were not directed towards him. But in his typical fashion, he likes to disparage and criticize my comments directed towards others, as if he's some sort of judge and jury.

His comments directed towards me in this thread are not at all unlike what he's done for years and years and years. I have not commented negatively since he's opened up about his struggles with you but that hasn't stopped him from insulting me. He's continued down this same path, regardless of how I've treated him.

So with all due respect to you, fuck him.

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 01:09 PM

If you're take time to notice, I didn't start this shit.

I commented on Croyle early on and of course, people attack me. What would you have me do, ignore it?

Furthermore, I haven't said ANYTHING negative about Croyle in this thread.

You need to open your eyes.

MOhillbilly
08-19-2010, 01:10 PM
I hate the buffalo bills almost as much as i hate the raiders. Almost.

Rain Man
08-19-2010, 01:14 PM
I hate the buffalo bills almost as much as i hate the raiders. Almost.

(Nodding knowingly.) Thurman Thomas?

Reerun_KC
08-19-2010, 01:16 PM
And the people who bitch about the 4 Horsemen/Draftabulators are getting old.

and so are people bitching about bitching about the 4 Horsemen and Draftabulators...

what a freaking Ferris wheel of excitement....

Radar Chief
08-19-2010, 01:17 PM
Why hasn't it worked for you?

I'm not a whiny chick trying to play keyboard tough guy.

The Franchise
08-19-2010, 01:18 PM
and so are people bitching about bitching about the 4 Horsemen and Draftabulators...

what a freaking Ferris wheel of excitement....

Exactly.

MOhillbilly
08-19-2010, 01:19 PM
(Nodding knowingly.) Thurman Thomas?

Its personel.

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 01:20 PM
I'm not a whiny chick trying to play keyboard tough guy.

Coulda fooled me

blaise
08-19-2010, 01:20 PM
Its personel.

Against the spread?

MOhillbilly
08-19-2010, 01:21 PM
Against the spread?

Against the blood.

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 01:23 PM
Against the blood.

Totally makes sense.

He was screwed.

Radar Chief
08-19-2010, 01:25 PM
Coulda fooled me

Which appears easy to do since you’ve fooled yourself into thinking you are anything more than that.

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 01:26 PM
Which appears easy to do since you’ve fooled yourself into thinking you are anything more than that.

LMAO

You suck at smack talk.

LMAO

blaise
08-19-2010, 01:26 PM
I used to hate the Bills a ton. I grew up in FL until I was nine and became a Dolphins fan. Then I moved to Western NY, in Bills country. Then I went to the University of Buffalo for three of the years they went to the Super Bowl. I really, really hated them. Now I'm mostly apathetic toward them because they just not good.

Radar Chief
08-19-2010, 01:27 PM
LMAO

You suck at smack talk.

LMAO

Says the chick whose only come back is “fuck you”.

MOhillbilly
08-19-2010, 01:30 PM
Totally makes sense.

He was screwed.

Hellfire and damnation is to good for that club and its fans.

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 01:30 PM
Says the chick whose only come back is “fuck you”.

No, quite honestly, you're not worth my time.

You insulted me for insulting someone else, then you come back with "Midol", claim that I'm a "chick" and on your own personal page, insinuate that I'm gay?

LMAO

You're out of your element there, Johnny.

MOhillbilly
08-19-2010, 01:31 PM
I used to hate the Bills a ton. I grew up in FL until I was nine and became a Dolphins fan. Then I moved to Western NY, in Bills country. Then I went to the University of Buffalo for three of the years they went to the Super Bowl. I really, really hated them. Now I'm mostly apathetic toward them because they just not good.

I try real hard to be a gentleman but i might tempted to put a knife in a bills fan just because.

Tribal Warfare
08-19-2010, 01:32 PM
No problem. With Croyle traded, if cassel fizzles out we will have a great chance at Mallet.

Unless Mallett progresses drastically in his decision making, when he's drafted it will take him 3 years and he'll have the right situation to succeed. He's the Brett Favre of the draft He'll either be an elite franchise QB or a bust if he is put in a bad environment to develop.

Radar Chief
08-19-2010, 01:35 PM
No, quite honestly, you're not worth my time.

You insulted me for insulting someone else, then you come back with "Midol", claim that I'm a "chick" and on your own personal page, insinuate that I'm gay?

LMAO

You're out of your element there, Johnny.

My profile page? Where you’re not stalking me?
As I responded to your latest stalker message, in order for my response to you to be homophobic you’d first have to be a man.

FAX
08-19-2010, 01:37 PM
Fine, then tell him to lay off his constant criticism of me and I'll do the same.

My initial comments were not directed towards him. But in his typical fashion, he likes to disparage and criticize my comments directed towards others, as if he's some sort of judge and jury.

His comments directed towards me in this thread are not at all unlike what he's done for years and years and years. I have not commented negatively since he's opened up about his struggles with you but that hasn't stopped him from insulting me. He's continued down this same path, regardless of how I've treated him.

So with all due respect to you, **** him.

Look, you and I both know that your posting style tends to bifurcate. It can make for lively conversation, but it can also be divisive. It is what it is.

All I'm saying is that some things should be out-of-bounds. Coming after a man who is in recovery from alcohol or drugs should definitely be one of those things, in my opinion.

FAX

threebag
08-19-2010, 01:45 PM
Watch out Dane is going to be sending PM and handing out neg rep.

All he has done by doing this is solidify his standing as a FUCK STICK. He needs a new tube of gynolotrimin cause I am sure his pussy hurts. He got his panties all in a bunch for his "gYay! Yes I am" you just can't mess with some people. Especially the ones that think they are a fucking somebody. Get over it you butt hurt ass pirate. Go swallow a plank.

blaise
08-19-2010, 01:46 PM
Who knew so much mileage could be had from a Croyle to the Bills rumor thread?

Jilly
08-19-2010, 01:47 PM
question, in all honesty, what was the justification for the Chiefs not drafting a QB? Realizing we have a lot of weak positions and lack of depth at almost every position and QB being no exception to that, I'm really so curious as to why we did nothing but cassel last year for that position. Was it really because we thought Brodie was our guy and given the current circumstance, what are our options now?

the Talking Can
08-19-2010, 01:49 PM
Unless Mallett progresses drastically in his decision making, when he's drafted it will take him 3 years and he'll have the right situation to succeed. He's the Brett Favre of the draft He'll either be an elite franchise QB or a bust if he is put in a bad environment to develop.

we wasted 2-3 years on Cassel, and 20+ on the Bonos and Grbacs....I'll gladly take my chances on a first rounder...

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 01:49 PM
Look, you and I both know that your posting style tends to bifurcate. It can make for lively conversation, but it can also be divisive. It is what it is.

All I'm saying is that some things should be out-of-bounds. Coming after a man who is in recovery from alcohol or drugs should definitely be one of those things, in my opinion.

FAX

I agree and if you've noticed, I haven't used that against. I just intimated that I could use it against him.

And yes, my posting style lends itself to bringing out the more hostile elements in people.

LMAO

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 01:50 PM
My profile page? Where you’re not stalking me?
As I responded to your latest stalker message, in order for my response to you to be homophobic you’d first have to be a man.

If I'm not a man, why is my closet filled with men's clothes?

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 01:50 PM
Watch out Dane is going to be sending PM and handing out neg rep.

All he has done by doing this is solidify his standing as a FUCK STICK. He needs a new tube of gynolotrimin cause I am sure his pussy hurts. He got his panties all in a bunch for his "gYay! Yes I am" you just can't mess with some people. Especially the ones that think they are a fucking somebody. Get over it you butt hurt ass pirate. Go swallow a plank.

LMAO

Ouch! That must've hurt. I'll be more gentle next time.

Or not.

Titty Meat
08-19-2010, 01:51 PM
It's cute on here how if someone doesn't agree with you they have to go off topic and attack you.

Bane
08-19-2010, 01:51 PM
Who knew so much mileage could be had from a Croyle to the Bills rumor thread?

Nothing surprises me here anymore.
:edit:
I take that back.It does surprise me when we actually talk about football or a current topic like adults and not how everyones mother is a whore and how stupid they are for having an opinion.
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat
08-19-2010, 01:53 PM
If Thigpen went for a 5th what would Croyle go for?

Tribal Warfare
08-19-2010, 01:53 PM
we wasted 2-3 years on Cassel, and 20+ on the Bonos and Grbacs....I'll gladly take my chances on a first rounder...

I'm not saying the guy is going to be total dogshit, but he'll need the same type of coaching that Brett Favre had to truly be great. He'll have a lot of dumbass passes which a team has to bear through before the light goes on.

the Talking Can
08-19-2010, 01:56 PM
I'm not saying the guy is going to be total dogshit, but he'll need the same type of coaching that Brett Favre had to truly be great. He'll have a lot of dumbass passes which a team has to bear through before the light goes on.

sure, but that's fine....

i don't even know if he's the best choice, I'm just saying that I'm fine with the learning curve for any pick...even if that means he sits on the bench for a year...

just draft a damn QB

Titty Meat
08-19-2010, 01:57 PM
sure, but that's fine....

i don't even know if he's the best choice, I'm just saying that I'm fine with the learning curve for any pick...even if that means he sits on the bench for a year...

just draft a damn QB

Or trade for Bryan Hoyer.

Bane
08-19-2010, 01:57 PM

Tree fity?
Posted via Mobile Device

the Talking Can
08-19-2010, 02:00 PM

this is a trick question, isn't it?

King_Chief_Fan
08-19-2010, 02:00 PM

a 5th.........Croyle always injured and never won a game

rad
08-19-2010, 02:01 PM

Maybe you're a cross-dressing chick? Or hermaphrodite? (if you prefer...)

blaise
08-19-2010, 02:01 PM
I'm sure Croyle would be fine against Dolphins, Jets and Patriots defenses.

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 02:02 PM
Maybe you're a cross-dressing chick? Or hermaphrodite? (if you prefer...)

That was actually a line from Seinfeld

the Talking Can
08-19-2010, 02:03 PM

this is a trick question, isn't it?

Hootie
08-19-2010, 02:03 PM

I feel as if they both have similar value...

Thigpen is so athletic/raw I could see why he went for a 5th...

I think Thigpen has tremendous upside...the dude has serious talent...he's just as raw as raw can be.

Hootie
08-19-2010, 02:05 PM
I have no idea why we'd want to trade Croyle unless the staff is content/happy with Palko as a backup...

If we did, I could see us getting a comparable deal to what we got for Trent Green from Miami a few years ago.

Titty Meat
08-19-2010, 02:06 PM
I feel as if they both have similar value...

Thigpen is so athletic/raw I could see why he went for a 5th...

I think Thigpen has tremendous upside...the dude has serious talent...he's just as raw as raw can be.

I watched Thigpen play the other night and it's the same thing with that guy his accuracy sucks.

BossChief
08-19-2010, 02:11 PM
Ship him out for whatever we can get (likely a 6th) and try to trade for Sage Rosenfels from Minny (for a 4th or 5th)...he could be a good long term backup type for us and a stopgap after we cut Cassel and draft a damn quarterback for Weis to develop.

CaliforniaChief
08-19-2010, 02:13 PM
Ship him out for whatever we can get (likely a 6th) and try to trade for Sage Rosenfels from Minny (for a 4th or 5th)...he could be a good long term backup type for us and a stopgap after we cut Cassel and draft a damn quarterback for Weis to develop.

Or package him and Page to the Vikings for Rosenfels and a late rounder.

Hootie
08-19-2010, 02:15 PM
you crackheads need to lay off the Madden

BossChief
08-19-2010, 02:16 PM
Or package him and Page to the Vikings for Rosenfels and a late rounder.

Id do it for just Rosenfels.

Might as well get something for these guys and move on.

FTR Rosenfels > Cassel IMO

Hootie
08-19-2010, 02:17 PM
Rosenfels has one good preseason game and suddenly he's the second coming...

Hootie
08-19-2010, 02:19 PM
LETS TRADE OUR UBER TALENTED YET INJURY PRONE BACKUP QB WITH PROMISE FOR A 32 YEAR OLD JOURNEYMAN!!!! YEAH!

Stick to Madden.

The Franchise
What about Kellen Clemens? He's available.

BossChief
Rosenfels has one good preseason game and suddenly he's the second coming...

:facepalm: yeah, the second coming of competant long term backup type players.

FTR I didnt even see him play this weekend, I have seen him plenty over the years in the pros and in college. He would be a great guy to have as a long term backup

King_Chief_Fan
08-19-2010, 02:21 PM

Jeff Garcia is still out of work......yes?

Omaha
08-19-2010, 02:22 PM
Jeff Garcia is still out of work......yes?

Ha! He just signed on to play for the new UFL team in Omaha.

mcaj22
08-19-2010, 02:27 PM
That Omaha team in the UFL almost has better players than the Chiefs lol

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 02:28 PM
LETS TRADE OUR UBER TALENTED YET INJURY PRONE BACKUP QB WITH PROMISE FOR A 32 YEAR OLD JOURNEYMAN!!!! YEAH!

Stick to Madden.

Actually, Rosenfels is a pretty damn good backup QB. I'd take him in a heartbeat, which would give the Chiefs three pretty decent backups.

:D

Hootie
08-19-2010, 02:31 PM
Actually, Rosenfels is a pretty damn good backup QB. I'd take him in a heartbeat, which would give the Chiefs three pretty decent backups.

:D

but why would we trade one backup (Croyle) for another backup (Rosenfels)?

What in god's name does that do for this team?

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 02:32 PM

Oh, I wouldn't do that. I'm still of the belief that Croyle has some serious upside.

I also find it ironic that while many members complain about the offensive line's level of suckiness over the course of the past five seasons, they're not willing to give Croyle a break, eve though he was injured behind that same shitty line.

Reerun_KC
08-19-2010, 02:34 PM
Exactly.

:thumb:

Hootie
08-19-2010, 02:35 PM
I don't care about Croyle anymore...he had his shot (a few times) and kept getting injured/got beat out by Huard once (fair and square)...

I think it's valid that Cassel stood in last year, even when the going got tough, and the fans started booing...took his licks and kept coming back for more...that showed me something...even if he does end up sucking.

We'll see...

I'm giving it 8 weeks this year before I decide whether or not Cassel is dead to me or not...right now it's not looking good but he has more weapons this year and a better coaching staff...

so if he still sucks after 8 weeks I'm ready to move on to Croyle...and if he still sucks after those 8 weeks then I'm ready to swallow a shotgun.

Pioli Zombie
08-19-2010, 02:46 PM
There's trouble. There's trouble in Dane City. That starts with D,that rhymes with P that stands for Pussy.

Reerun_KC
08-19-2010, 02:47 PM
I don't care about Croyle anymore...he had his shot (a few times) and kept getting injured/got beat out by Huard once (fair and square)...

I think it's valid that Cassel stood in last year, even when the going got tough, and the fans started booing...took his licks and kept coming back for more...that showed me something...even if he does end up sucking.

We'll see...

I'm giving it 8 weeks this year before I decide whether or not Cassel is dead to me or not...right now it's not looking good but he has more weapons this year and a better coaching staff...

so if he still sucks after 8 weeks I'm ready to move on to Croyle...and if he still sucks after those 8 weeks then I'm ready to swallow a shotgun.

wheres your boy Downfield Big Game at now ?

BossChief
08-19-2010, 03:02 PM

it gives us a guy that can step in for a stretch of games, if needed, and play well. It also gives us a one year stop gap guy so that we dont need to rush a rookie onto the field right away.

Something Croyle hasn't been able to do since high school is play a stretch of games without getting injured and if you have a guy like him in the backup role, you are begging for your third teamer to play. Its a shame, I had high hopes for the kid but at one point you have to call a duck a duck and at this point his goose is cooked.

JMO

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 03:03 PM
it gives us a guy that can step in for a stretch of games if needed and play well.

Something Croyle hasn't been able to do since high school. Its a shame, I had high hopes for the kid but at one point you have to call a duck a duck and his goose is cooked.

I'd take Rosenfels as a backup in a heartbeat, but I don't think Minnesota would be interested in Croyle.

Omaha
08-19-2010, 03:06 PM
That Omaha team in the UFL almost has better players than the Chiefs lol

A lot of former Chiefs on the team.

BossChief
08-19-2010, 03:10 PM
I'd take Rosenfels as a backup in a heartbeat, but I don't think Minnesota would be interested in Croyle.

I dont either. They might be interested in Page though and if they traded their third quarterback, they would need another arm and that is something Croyle has.

I would be happy if we traded both of them for Sage, but to think it is a realistic possibility is far fetched...just conversation.

Great Expectations
08-19-2010, 03:14 PM
Some idiot radio host (610 or 810) thinks Philly would accept Croyle for Vick straight up.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-19-2010, 03:16 PM

Wait, beachtribe is a smack addict?

Link, plz.

TrebMaxx
08-19-2010, 03:17 PM

I like this idea!:thumb:

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 03:18 PM
Wait, beachtribe is a smack addict?

Link, plz.

It's in the Fax thread. I'm really hesitant to talk about this subject because it's something BT should address, not me.

My comment was a warning shot across the bow to let him know that I don't appreciate him judging me.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-19-2010, 03:22 PM
... I repeat ... do not criticize a man until you've walked in his shoes. You could do much better than model your posts after 'Hamas' Jenkins, my friend.

Take a spinebuster through a sidewalk.

BossChief
08-19-2010, 03:24 PM
Stay classy, guys!

PunkinDrublic
08-19-2010, 03:29 PM
Ha ha ha. Why is it that whenever I see Dane going off on somebody I always picture Ari Gold typing away furiously?

Pioli Zombie
08-19-2010, 03:31 PM
Morons now so stupid they are arguing for Michael Vick.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-19-2010, 03:33 PM

That's pretty fair, although I think the huckster in Carl wanted Huard b/c he thought he could get a true fan's dream season out of him rather than Croyle (9-7, WC Loss, FTW!!)

BossChief
08-19-2010, 03:39 PM
Morons now so stupid they are arguing for Michael Vick.

Vick > Cassel

...and Vick is one who sucks the penis

CaliforniaChief
08-19-2010, 03:42 PM
Uh yeah I'd trade Croyle for Vick in a heartbeat. Good Lord, a backfield with McCluster, Charles, and Vick?

BossChief
08-19-2010, 03:48 PM
Uh yeah I'd trade Croyle for Vick in a heartbeat. Good Lord, a backfield with McCluster, Charles, and Vick?

only as a change up, not as the starting offense.

Defenses figure out gimmicks after time and even with that firepower that would be the case.

As a curveball to defenses though, it would be a homerun.

Titty Meat
It's in the Fax thread. I'm really hesitant to talk about this subject because it's something BT should address, not me.

My comment was a warning shot across the bow to let him know that I don't appreciate him judging me.

Fuck that guy he was begging for that pic to be posted so if he wants to do that nothing is off limits.

DaneMcCloud

Vick was a team captain in prison, so there's a good chance it'll happen.

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 03:49 PM
Fuck that guy he was begging for that pic to be posted so if he wants to do that nothing is off limits.

Yeah, contrary to Fax's belief, the guy is definitely an asshole.

Titty Meat
08-19-2010, 03:50 PM
Yeah, contrary to Fax's belief, the guy is definitely an asshole.

Yea lets hope he pawns his computer for drugs so we don't have to see his asshole post anymore.

gblowfish
08-19-2010, 03:50 PM
I really don't want the Chiefs to have anything to do with Mike Vick.
Karma is a bitch.
Be kind to your pets.

CaliforniaChief
08-19-2010, 03:52 PM
Karma is a bitch.
Be kind to your pets.

He did his time. He paid a huge price. He got more punishment than a lot of wife beaters get.

FAX
08-19-2010, 03:53 PM
Take a spinebuster through a sidewalk.

You make me laugh, man. You are like a Savant child with Tourette's. I've often wondered ... why all the anger all the time? ... are you seriously ugly? Problems with girls? Infantile penis syndrome? What?

If it's within the realm of possibility, I'm honestly willing to help.

FAX THE WILLING TO HELP

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 03:54 PM
He did his time. He paid a huge price. He got more punishment than a lot of wife beaters get.

While all of that is true, I could never cheer for the guy.

Titty Meat
08-19-2010, 03:54 PM

I'm no tsure the guy has learned his lesson though.

FAX
08-19-2010, 03:55 PM
Oh, I wouldn't do that. I'm still of the belief that Croyle has some serious upside.

I also find it ironic that while many members complain about the offensive line's level of suckiness over the course of the past five seasons, they're not willing to give Croyle a break, eve though he was injured behind that same shitty line.

Amen.

Croyle's been dealt a bad hand. He had a crap line in college and one here. On top of that, he's drafted by Herm of all people.

I truly feel sorry for the guy.

FAX

PunkinDrublic
08-19-2010, 04:01 PM
Karma is a bitch.
Be kind to your pets.

This. When you read in detail the cruel sick shit he did to those dogs I don't see how anybody can root for that subhuman piece of garbage. I never want the Chiefs to have anything to do with him ever.

Chiefaholic
08-19-2010, 04:09 PM
The Eagles aren't going to trade Vick for page and ANY QB on this roster, much less Croyle. It would have to be the combo PLUS a draft pick for them to even consider the move.

Plus, I don't see the ViQueens trading next years starting QB and possibly this years starter if Sir Favre the Great breaks a hip. They need a backup plan just in case they need somebody to hold the reins a couple weeks.

As far as trading him to somebody else, why bother? During the regular season, Croyle shouldn't see the field all that much and stay healthy. He's a pretty reliable backup if he could stay healthy. If he's holding the clipboard 95% of the time, he shouldn't get hurt.

DeezNutz
08-19-2010, 04:22 PM
only as a change up, not as the starting offense.

Defenses figure out gimmicks after time and even with that firepower that would be the case.

As a curveball to defenses though, it would be a homerun.

I'd prefer Vick as our starting QB. Is he great? No. But he's more talented than what we currently have.

kstater
08-19-2010, 04:35 PM

I commented on Croyle early on and of course, people attack me. What would you have me do, ignore it?

You posted:

Marcellus attacked with:

You are a genious.

You then calmly replied with:

So clearly you got ambushed.

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 04:40 PM
You posted:

Marcellus attacked with:

So if I wouldn't have used the word "fucking", it would have been okay?

Do you understand that it's Marcellus M.O. to attack every single thing I say?

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day and I'm so thankful for your input.

The next time someone sarcastically refers to me as genius, I'll thank them and go on my merry way.

Titty Meat
08-19-2010, 04:40 PM
You posted:

Marcellus attacked with:

I don't think i've ever seen you post a football take.

kstater
08-19-2010, 04:42 PM
So if I wouldn't have used the word "fucking", it would have been okay?

Do you understand that it's Marcellus M.O. to attack every single thing I say?

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day and I'm so thankful for your input.

The next time someone sarcastically refers to me as genius, I'll thank them and go on my merry way.

Good to hear. Glad I could be of influence.

-King-
08-19-2010, 04:43 PM

Do you charge Dane per hour or does he give you a salary?

kstater

Meh, not my thing.

DeezNutz
Meh, not my thing.

With a K-State logo, I knew you were more of a basketball-guy.

Titty Meat
08-19-2010, 04:44 PM
Do you charge Dane per hour or does he give you a salary?

Who's dupe account are you?

Baby Lee
You make me laugh, man. You are like a Savant child with Tourette's. I've often wondered ... why all the anger all the time? ... are you seriously ugly? Problems with girls? Infantile penis syndrome? What?

FAX THE WILLING TO HELP

FAX, the penile therapist?

kstater

LMAO

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 04:45 PM
Good to hear. Glad I could be of influence.

I've turned over a new leaf thanks to you.

kstater
08-19-2010, 04:49 PM
I've turned over a new leaf thanks to you.

I should have warned you, I charge $250/hour for my services.

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 04:52 PM
I should have warned you, I charge $250/hour for my services.

Wow, that's more than I pay Billay

-King-
08-19-2010, 04:56 PM
Who's dupe account are you?

ROFLROFL

-King-
08-19-2010, 04:57 PM
Wow, that's more than I pay Billay

:LOL:

FAX
08-19-2010, 04:59 PM
FAX, the penile therapist?

Well, I'm willing to try.

I've heard that there are solutions out there. Heck, if it would help alleviate his anger issues, I'd probably pay for his own personal pump. Maybe even some orthodontic work.

FAX

Marcellus
08-19-2010, 05:01 PM

LMAO. Ya that's what happened.

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 05:07 PM
LMAO. Ya that's what happened.

So, Mr. Butthurt, are you denying the fact that you didn't call me a "genius"?

Are you denying the fact that I didn't say anything negative about Croyle?

Man up and prove otherwise.

You're just another in a long line of fucking assholes that do nothing other attack posters. You don't debate because you know you'll get your shit pushed in, so instead, you flip people shit for actually having an opinion.

Great job!

Param
08-19-2010, 05:18 PM
Croyle turns 28 in February. He's not exactly that young promising QB anymore. Ship him for a pick and draft a young QB next year.

Pioli Zombie
08-19-2010, 05:20 PM
Croyle turns 28 in February. He's not exactly that young promising QB anymore. Ship him for a pick and draft a young QB next year.
I'm sure they'll get a real quality pick for him.

SAUTO
08-19-2010, 05:47 PM
man that first preseason game sure changed ol' dane.

mister nice guy done flipped huh?

lol LMAO just flipping you shit dane you know youre my boy.
Posted via Mobile Device

BillSelfsTrophycase
08-19-2010, 05:59 PM

:LOL:

Chief Pote
08-19-2010, 06:02 PM
Big deal I thought they were getting Brady? :Poke:

milkman
08-19-2010, 07:09 PM

That's bullshit.

It works both ways.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-19-2010, 07:14 PM

FAX THE WILLING TO HELP

Fax, I'm fucking with you.

You chided Dane for having a hateful posting style similar to me.

It was the funniest way to respond while also making fun of myself.

notorious
08-19-2010, 07:17 PM
Chiefsplanet kicks ass.

Tribal Warfare
08-19-2010, 07:20 PM
Chiefsplanet kick ass.

As many said before a true internet community.

milkman
08-19-2010, 07:24 PM
I gotta say, if we get Mr. Fax riled up a little, even in his present condition, then we might well have gone too far.

Titty Meat
08-19-2010, 07:28 PM
Whats wrong with Fax?

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-19-2010, 07:35 PM
FAX is battling a morphine addiction.

Titty Meat
08-19-2010, 07:38 PM
That sucks Fax is a good dude. Now I know why some of his posts have been out there.

Marcellus
08-19-2010, 08:13 PM
So, Mr. Butthurt, are you denying the fact that you didn't call me a "genius"?

Are you denying the fact that I didn't say anything negative about Croyle?

Man up and prove otherwise.

You're just another in a long line of ****ing assholes that do nothing other attack posters. You don't debate because you know you'll get your shit pushed in, so instead, you flip people shit for actually having an opinion.

Great job!

1st off this is your standard answer to anyone who apposes you. I have debated football with you and others here many times. You don't debate you call names, cuss,and rant. I have an opinion go back and look at my post history, it's there.

I don't flip you shit for having an opinion. I flip you shit for being an asshole

You have been proven wrong by me and others more than once. I am not going to go dig up post from the last year to make my point because I know and you know and others know it's true. As recently as Wade Smith you have been proven to backtrack and be wrong.

You are not the all knowing all being football GOD. You are just another internet poster but one who is more offensive than most. There is a common denominator with you and that is vulgarity, name calling and childishness. If that's what you are fine being known for then good for you because really that's what you are known for. You are known as an asshole.

As far as how I treat you when I debate you, you get what you give.

I am respectful to FAX, Flopnuts, Rainman, and anybody else who shows respect to me. Unfortunately I am not one of those people who will not let myself get dragged down to the level of the person I am arguing with. My bad. Once again you get what you give.

You are the same person who went on a rant about having gay friends and gay slurs or homophobic comments should be a bannable offense yet you admittedly wish AIDS on people. The fact you don't see the hypocrisy in that says all that needs to be said.

BigMeatballDave
08-19-2010, 08:15 PM
Croyle with another injury? Shocking.

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 08:19 PM
1st off this is your standard answer to anyone who apposes you. I have debated football with you and others here many times. You don't debate you call names, cuss,and rant. I have an opinion go back and look at my post history, it's there.

I don't flip you shit for having an opinion. I flip you shit for being an asshole

You have been proven wrong by me and others more than once. I am not going to go dig up post from the last year to make my point because I know and you know and others know it's true. As recently as Wade Smith you have been proven to backtrack and be wrong.

You are not the all knowing all being football GOD. You are just another internet poster but one who is more offensive than most. There is a common denominator with you and that is vulgarity, name calling and childishness. If that's what you are fine being known for then good for you because really that's what you are known for. You are known as an asshole.

As far as how I treat you when I debate you, you get what you give.

I am respectful to FAX, Flopnuts, Rainman, and anybody else who shows respect to me. Unfortunately I am not one of those people who will not let myself get dragged down to the level of the person I am arguing with. My bad. Once again you get what you give.

You are the same person who went on a rant about having gay friends and gay slurs or homophobic comments should be a bannable offense yet you admittedly wish AIDS on people. The fact you don't see the hypocrisy in that says all that needs to be said.

:deevee:

Fuck off.

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2010, 08:22 PM

You're full of shit, Buttfuck:

You are a genious.

Yeah, I was a REAL asshole, wasn't I?

You can fuck yourself, Dickface. I don't give a fuck about or your opinions or your stupid, pathetic excuses as to why you're an asshole.

I really don't give a fuck.

DJ's left nut
08-19-2010, 08:23 PM
If there is a "Hall of Steaming Pigshit" for threads that aren't worth a bucket of dried smegma, I nominate this thread.

Nearly 250 posts because some dipshit happened to notice that our backup QB once played for Chan Gailey, but evidently didn't notice that said backup is injured?

Then a pissing match that was actually born without burst?

This thread sucks. Someone please kill it with fire.

FAX
08-19-2010, 09:24 PM
If there is a "Hall of Steaming Pigshit" for threads that aren't worth a bucket of dried smegma, I nominate this thread.

Nearly 250 posts because some dipshit happened to notice that our backup QB once played for Chan Gailey, but evidently didn't notice that said backup is injured?

ROFL

FAX

Fish
08-19-2010, 09:28 PM
You're full of shit, Buttfuck:

Yeah, I was a REAL asshole, wasn't I?

You can fuck yourself, Dickface. I don't give a fuck about or your opinions or your stupid, pathetic excuses as to why you're an asshole.

I really don't give a fuck.

I don't care who's right or wrong here. This kind of shit ruins threads.

Come on guys. Seriously. Shrug it off or at least include a little bit of football talk amidst your nancygirl bickering so the rest of us can participate...

Chiefaholic
08-19-2010, 09:31 PM

I agree 100%...

Back on subject... I don't see Croyle going anywhere and get reasonable compensation that'll net a QB of equal ability in next years draft. The kid has loads of potential who'll never be much more than a respectable back-up due to his inability to stay healthy. Accept him for what he is and concentrate on looking for an actual quality starter to replace Cassell (Elvis Grbac part 2)

milkman
08-19-2010, 09:35 PM
I agree 100%...

Back on subject... I don't see Croyle going anywhere and get reasonable compensation that'll net a QB of equal ability in next years draft. The kid has loads of potential who'll never be much more than a respectable back-up due to his inability to stay healthy. Accept him for what he is and concentrate on looking for an actual quality starter to replace Cassell (Elvis Grbac part 2)

Matt Cassel doesn't have nearly the talent that GrBac had, but GrBac didn't have nearly the heart that Cassel has.

I don't like Cassel.
He lacks talent, and I don't think he has the leadership qualities that the position require.

But he's a hard worker, you have to give him credit for that.

GRBac was just a dumb ass.

BillSelfsTrophycase
08-19-2010, 09:35 PM
Watching the Chiefs-Bills '91 game, I'd rather have Steve DeBerg at 91 years old over Cassel, Croyle, Palko, et al