PDA

View Full Version : Life Property damage

Dunit35
08-19-2010, 04:29 PM
I got a nice awakening around 3 am this morning. My dogs were barking like crazy and sure as shit, there were two people damaging our above ground swimming pool. It's completely ruined. I woke up and immediately grabbed my Ruger 9mm, walked outside and cocked it. Sure enough, they heard it and took off running dead sprint (yelled "Oh shit"). I wasn't planning on firing it (I'm not stupid). They decided to talk loads of shit and throw beer bottles and firecrackers in our yard. We called the cops and they showed up, took a report and then waited to see if they'd come back. They showed back up and threw another bottle, broke it in the neighbors yard.

A couple minutes later, they were handcuffed and apologizing. We have the option of pressing charges, make them pay for the pool replacement and not press charges, or do both. This backfiring in their face was pretty funny and the worthless punks are 23,24 years old.

What should we do?...And bringing the gun out was a massive adrenaline rush.

Toadkiller
08-19-2010, 04:38 PM
I would press charges and make them pay. Not like they made an honest mistake, they were asses who got caught, the only thing they are sorry for is getting caught.

rockymtnchief
08-19-2010, 04:44 PM
Press charges for sure. That's too old to be that stupid.

BWillie
08-19-2010, 04:45 PM
Somebody raped my mom? Should she press charges or let it go??? Gee whiz.

rambleonthruthefog
08-19-2010, 04:48 PM
23 and 24? how pathetic! press charges and make em pay. if they were 15 and 16 maybe just make em pay, but these are grown men. good lord!

ModSocks
08-19-2010, 04:51 PM
23 and 24? how pathetic! press charges and make em pay. if they were 15 and 16 maybe just make em pay, but these are grown men. good lord!

This. What a bunch of idiots

Otter
08-19-2010, 04:53 PM
both

The Franchise
08-19-2010, 04:58 PM
I would press charges and make them pay. Not like they made an honest mistake, they were asses who got caught, the only thing they are sorry for is getting caught.

both

This.

bevischief
08-19-2010, 04:59 PM
Make them fry...

TrebMaxx
08-19-2010, 04:59 PM
Both. Stupid punks.

Fish
08-19-2010, 05:01 PM
Being that old, and doing shit like that.. they obviously missed a well needed lesson along the way. Bring the hammer down. Death in the Iron Maiden...

Valiant
08-19-2010, 05:02 PM
Federal pound me in the ass prison..

Bwana
08-19-2010, 05:07 PM

This and make them pay for damages. Jack up the bid and have a nicer honeymoon on the shitweed punks. Consider the extra money a "pain in the ass fee." (PITAF)

Scorp
08-19-2010, 05:09 PM
Somebody raped my mom? Should she press charges or let it go??? Gee whiz.

Did he use a condom or bareback? This is important information to factor in.

Gonzo
08-19-2010, 05:09 PM
Are you really asking this fucking question dude? Prosecute them to the fullest extent. Vandalism, b and e and whatever else you can get. Make them pay, it's the only way they'll ever learn.
Posted via Mobile Device

|Zach|
08-19-2010, 05:10 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:DVFvwoda5WwBpM:http://www.starz.com/titles/NothingButTrouble/PublishingImages/nothing_but_trouble_1991_685x385.jpg&t=1http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii4/bglsbaby/Aykroyd_Dan_NothingButTrouble_05.jpg

Param
08-19-2010, 05:14 PM
I got a nice awakening around 3 am this morning. My dogs were barking like crazy and sure as shit, there were two people damaging our above ground swimming pool. It's completely ruined. I woke up and immediately grabbed my Ruger 9mm, walked outside and cocked it. Sure enough, they heard it and took off running dead sprint (yelled "Oh shit"). I wasn't planning on firing it (I'm not stupid). They decided to talk loads of shit and throw beer bottles and firecrackers in our yard. We called the cops and they showed up, took a report and then waited to see if they'd come back. They showed back up and threw another bottle, broke it in the neighbors yard.

A couple minutes later, they were handcuffed and apologizing. We have the option of pressing charges, make them pay for the pool replacement and not press charges, or do both. This backfiring in their face was pretty funny and the worthless punks are 23,24 years old.

What should we do?...And bringing the gun out was a massive adrenaline rush.

Press charges and make them pay. They're too old for that shit.

Use the $ for your wife's honeymoon.

Chief Chief
08-19-2010, 05:15 PM
Drop the charges and fix the pool yourself...because...

First, the adrenaline rush ya got was more than worth the price of admission. Besides, if it hadn't been for them, ya probably wouldn't have touched the gun for a few more years.

Second, they'll be on and won't stray from the straight and narrow path for sure when they see you've dropped the charges. Besides, you'll be better off putting this whole incident behind you immediately instead of it weighing on your mind and serving as a reminder for the next couple of years as you have to make appearances in court, issue statements to the police and lawyers, wonder if the two perps have friends and/or family who are willing to take out their bitterness against you at a place and time of their choosing, etc.

Third, they're probably jobless or making minimum wage and will take f-o-r-e-v-e-r to pay for the repair costs which means more legal fees for you if you want to try to get the money faster. Besides, you'll learn some valuable skills which will come in handy when you pursue your next career adventure as an above-ground pool repair technician.

KCHawg
08-19-2010, 05:17 PM
Press charges and make them pay for damages. The asshats came back after you showed up with a gun and the cops were there. While you're at it give them some antifreeze!

Bwana
08-19-2010, 05:41 PM

First, the adrenaline rush ya got was more than worth the price of admission. Besides, if it hadn't been for them, ya probably wouldn't have touched the gun for a few more years.

Second, they'll be on and won't stray from the straight and narrow path for sure when they see you've dropped the charges. Besides, you'll be better off putting this whole incident behind you immediately instead of it weighing on your mind and serving as a reminder for the next couple of years as you have to make appearances in court, issue statements to the police and lawyers, wonder if the two perps have friends and/or family who are willing to take out their bitterness against you at a place and time of their choosing, etc.

Third, they're probably jobless or making minimum wage and will take f-o-r-e-v-e-r to pay for the repair costs which means more legal fees for you if you want to try to get the money faster. Besides, you'll learn some valuable skills which will come in handy when you pursue your next career adventure as an above-ground pool repair technician.

:facepalm:

Lonewolf Ed
08-19-2010, 05:48 PM

And as another gesture of goodwill, maybe he should bend over and spread 'em for those two misguided young gentlemen so they don't develop prostate troubles in a few years, since it's obvious they are not getting any lovin' and have turned to destructive behavior as a release.

Chief Pote
08-19-2010, 05:50 PM

:facepalm: :facepalm: on second thought :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Pablo
08-19-2010, 05:50 PM
You shoulda punched holes through they bodiez.

Left them boyz lookin like swiss cheese.

Dartgod
08-19-2010, 05:51 PM
:facepalm:

And as another gesture of goodwill, maybe he should bend over and spread 'em for those two misguided young gentlemen so they don't develop prostate troubles in a few years, since it's obvious they are not getting any lovin' and have turned to destructive behavior as a release.

http://www.bobhallpier.net/images/new-images/fishing.jpg

Bwana
08-19-2010, 06:02 PM

This, or maybe invite them in the house for a nice cold beer and perhaps offer them a hand job. Hell, he can even offer them each a crisp new $100 bill, tell them it's his fault his pool got in their way and apologize. After begging for their forgiveness he can send them on their way.

BWillie
08-19-2010, 06:12 PM
You shoulda blown their head off while talking to a 911 dispatcher. Hey, crazy ass Texan Joe Horn got away with it. Because you know it's fun to kill in cold blood and get away with it while using the scapegoat as theft.

Naw, you did everything I would have done if I heard some lil f*cks in my back yard. I probably would have fired some warning shots though. They would have left poo pellets in your yard though, that would suck cleaning that up.

seclark
08-19-2010, 06:18 PM
first off, press charges.
second...what exactly did they do the the pool?
third...how f@cked up were they, that they'd come back after getting ran off by a gun packing owner?

sec

Groves
08-19-2010, 06:29 PM
Never bring a bottle to a gun fight.

rtmike
08-19-2010, 07:14 PM
Never bring a bottle to a gun fight.

:LOL:

Iowanian
08-19-2010, 07:27 PM
so did you sell them oregano instead of weed or crystal light instead of meth?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPWm4sfss3wvgacacCCgORQC5P8QNZfqfBEkR81ulASHpVl8k&t=1&usg=__zCoWiNdAZCQ0wrqTjT4uu7vMV_8=

Dunit35
08-19-2010, 07:56 PM
first off, press charges.
second...what exactly did they do the the pool?
third...how f@cked up were they, that they'd come back after getting ran off by a gun packing owner?

sec

Well, they sliced holes in the top portion which without the top being aired up, the pool holds half the amount of water. The pool eventually caved in. They also unplugged it, put the hose in it and turned the water on. If my dogs hadn't seen it, our yard would have been flooded with 5500 gallons of water.

On the gun subject, I couldn't believe that the came back after they heard the gun. They seemed pretty trashed and retarded. I knew my rights involving actually firing it, so I didn't get to. I'm pretty confident that I would've pulled the trigger if they were breaking into my home.