PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs To JWHIT.

Coogs
08-21-2010, 07:39 AM
Thanks and Good Luck! If you are ever in the area, stop in and see us all again at the Planet.

:toast:

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-21-2010, 09:11 AM
Could we get a Mod to delete this thread please ????

Dante84
08-21-2010, 09:14 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0cVlTeIATBs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0cVlTeIATBs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Coogs
08-21-2010, 09:39 AM

I liked the guy even if I didn't always agree with him. And I liked the fact he would come around here and visit once in a while. Sorry. :shrug:

milkman
08-21-2010, 09:45 AM

Why?

Brock
08-21-2010, 09:46 AM
Because Jwhit has probably read and is reading each and every page of the other thread.

milkman
08-21-2010, 09:49 AM
Probably, Brock.

But we get a lot of stupid, unnecessary threads started around here.

One more ain't gonna make a difference.

Coogs
08-21-2010, 09:51 AM
Probably, Brock.

But we get a lot of stupid, unnecessary threads started around here.

One more ain't gonna make a difference.

Stupid and unnecesary... OUCH! :)

wazu
08-21-2010, 09:51 AM
I see no reason to delete this thread. An open note to a notable member of this forum is not uncommon around here.

Even the haters should appreciate that jwhit actually had the stones to engage the fans of this message board on our own home field. Whereas 99.9% of all other celebrities and media wouldn't go near something like this, he did. Hope he jumps in again from time to time.

Coogs
08-21-2010, 09:52 AM
Even the haters should appreciate that jwhit actually had the stones to engage the fans of this message board on our own home field. Whereas 99.9% of all other celebrities and media wouldn't go near something like this, he did. Hope he jumps in again from time to time.

This

milkman
08-21-2010, 10:02 AM
Stupid and unnecesary... OUCH! :)

Sorry, Coogs, but this message could have been left in a thread already dedicated to the man, thus making it what I called it.

No offense to you, but it is what it is.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-21-2010, 10:04 AM
Okay, I hope he chimes in so I can call him and idiot.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-21-2010, 10:19 AM
We are officially extending an invitation to make jwhit the fifth horseman:

http://i26.tinypic.com/427a9.jpg

Coogs
08-21-2010, 10:20 AM
Sorry, Coogs, but this message could have been left in a thread already dedicated to the man, thus making it what I called it.

No offense to you, but it is what it is.

Probably. I thought about putting it in one of the other threads, but figured it would just get burried, maybe to never be seen by JWhit. And this one may never be seen by him either, but I figured if he did venture by here on his way out of town, this route had a better possibility of being noticed by him.

And I do appreciate/respect the fact that he did stop by here from time-to-time. Like him or hate him, that was pretty cool.

gblowfish
08-21-2010, 10:24 AM
Dear Fatlock:
Any truth to the rumor that the guy Fannin was neck kissing was Joe Buck?

keg in kc
08-21-2010, 10:30 AM
We are officially extending an invitation to make jwhit the fifth horseman:

http://i26.tinypic.com/427a9.jpgThere's already pestilence, war, famine and death, so what would he be? Sloth? Gluttony?

Ebolapox
08-21-2010, 10:32 AM
we'll never see him post ever again. bigger and better things, natch.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-21-2010, 10:36 AM
There's already pestilence, war, famine and death, so what would he be? Sloth? Gluttony?

You don't have to be a deadly sin.

keg in kc
08-21-2010, 10:43 AM
You don't have to be a deadly sin.Don't take the fun out of mixing metaphors.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-21-2010, 10:44 AM
Don't take the fun out of mixing metaphors.

It's ludacrisp. Now make like a tree and get the hell out of here.

Gonzo
08-21-2010, 10:45 AM
Probably. I thought about putting it in one of the other threads, but figured it would just get burried, maybe to never be seen by JWhit. And this one may never be seen by him either, but I figured if he did venture by here on his way out of town, this route had a better possibility of being noticed by him.

And I do appreciate/respect the fact that he did stop by here from time-to-time. Like him or hate him, that was pretty cool.
A guy like JWhit has read every post in every thread dedicated to him or his work, trust me. But I guarantee that he has this one bookmarked for future fap material. Congrats Coogs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-21-2010, 02:38 PM
It's ludacrisp. Now make like a tree and get the hell out of here.

LMAO

There's still the Three Horsemen of Please Kill Me Now:

Tiecher, Babb, and Boob Gretz. yay.