PDA

View Full Version : Football Haynesworth diagnosed with illness

Mr. Laz
08-22-2010, 04:25 PM
Washington Redskins (http://www.kffl.com/team/37/nfl) DT Albert Haynesworth (http://www.kffl.com/player/1855/nfl) (illness) has been diagnosed with rhabdomyolysis, a condition that causes the rapid breakdown of skeletal muscle because of injury to muscle tissue, reports The Washington Post's Jason Reid and Rick Maese, citing three people familiar with the situation. Haynesworth was able to play in the team's preseason game Saturday, Aug. 21, which means he has likely recovered from the condition, according to experts. However, those experts warn that if Haynesworth was suffering from rhabdomyolsis, he might not have been in the proper shape to participate in the team's training camp. Haynesworth lashed out after the team's game Saturday, saying the Redskins (http://www.kffl.com/team/37/nfl) are underplaying the severity of the medical condition that caused him to sit out practices.

splatbass
08-22-2010, 05:08 PM
Is sand in the vagina actually an illness?

JD10367
08-22-2010, 05:12 PM
Is sand in the vagina actually an illness?

Not technically. However, sandusvaginitis can be a chronic condition, especially for fans of perenially-mediocre teams. Also the condition can be amplified by certain sound vibrations, such as uttering the words "Pioli", "Haley", or "Cassel"; these waveforms cause the sand particles to vibrate rapidly and increase irritation exponentially.

Haynesworth, however, has a different disease called assholeitis, which masks other true illnesses and causes a profound lack of hearing or caring from coaches or fans due to the many other symptoms assholeitis has caused over the seasons.

Valiant
08-22-2010, 05:20 PM
He acted like a bitch when they decided to make the switch.. But so did the organization and Shanarat when they refused to trade him.. Hell I am sure at this rate the league will step in ala Owens in Philly and make it so they can trade him easier..

splatbass
08-22-2010, 05:20 PM
Not technically. However, sandusvaginitis can be a chronic condition, especially for fans of perenially-mediocre teams. Also the condition can be amplified by certain sound vibrations, such as uttering the words "Pioli", "Haley", or "Cassel"; these waveforms cause the sand particles to vibrate rapidly and increase irritation exponentially.

Haynesworth, however, has a different disease called assholeitis, which masks other true illnesses and causes a profound lack of hearing or caring from coaches or fans due to the many other symptoms assholeitis has caused over the seasons.

:LOL:

Baby Lee
08-22-2010, 05:22 PM

The term is gynosilicosis.

JD10367
08-22-2010, 05:25 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pnvZpi3nbsc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pnvZpi3nbsc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Consistent1
08-22-2010, 05:43 PM
He should have just gotten with Cushing's PR people and spun a tale of "Under-Trained Athletes Syndrome".

Bane
08-22-2010, 05:48 PM
Fuck Hayneworthless and the Redskins!
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
08-22-2010, 06:05 PM
He has Fatassica.

Halfcan
08-22-2010, 06:37 PM
didnt know being Fat and Lazy was an illness-lol

threebag
08-22-2010, 07:10 PM
didnt know being Fat and Lazy was an illness-lol

Ya he'll be able to get a hadicap placard for being fat and lazy too. Front row parking for the Golden Corral!!!

gblowfish
08-22-2010, 07:25 PM
"Rhabdomyolysis" is also known as "Dan Williams Disease." It's caused by laying around on the sofa from January to July, eating cheetos and watching HBO fourteen hours a day.

Valiant
08-22-2010, 07:32 PM
"Rhabdomyolysis" is also known as "Dan Williams Disease." It's caused by laying around on the sofa from January to July, eating cheetos and watching HBO fourteen hours a day.

Shit I think I have that then..

boogblaster
08-22-2010, 09:16 PM
i could have the disease if i liked cheetos

08-22-2010, 09:24 PM
Has anybody noticed how much of a lard ass hes become? jesus, he was never that fat in Tennessee. maybe if he stopped filling up the shopping cart and alsostopped stuffing his face somebody would believe his dumbass.

Bowser
08-22-2010, 10:24 PM
Has anybody noticed how much of a lard ass hes become? jesus, he was never that fat in Tennessee. maybe if he stopped filling up the shopping cart and alsostopped stuffing his face somebody would believe his dumbass.100 million could buy a fuckload of Bon Bons.

BTAU
08-22-2010, 10:26 PM

I think I may be out of the woods on this one. I don't get HBO. :D

warpaint*
08-23-2010, 05:58 AM
Thank God we don't have to deal with this douchebag.

Aries Walker
08-23-2010, 08:17 AM
There goes money well spent.

blaise
08-23-2010, 08:29 AM
Sure he does.

Garcia Bronco
08-23-2010, 08:30 AM
Tubby would lie about anything.

FAX
08-23-2010, 03:44 PM
Fat Albert is apparently getting no love.

Jason Reid at the Washington Post says, "In speaking with reporters after the game, Haynesworth never mentioned Shanahan by name, but multiple team sources said the two-time all-pro performer's anger is directed at Shanahan, who has described Haynesworth's condition as "more of a headache than anything else."

Michael Ventre at NBC Sports reports, "Clearly, Albert Haynesworth is a toxic waste dump with legs. He’s not somebody you want around."

FAX