PDA

View Full Version : Football Thomas has another setback with his injured foot.

The Bad Guy
08-25-2010, 11:48 AM
KnowShit. Let me know if you can spell...

D-A-M-A-G-E-D G-O-O-D-S

Garcia Bronco
08-25-2010, 11:50 AM
I have to agree. this guy is soft and starting to piss me off.

Mile High Mania
D'oh! You beat me by a few seconds... thought I might get that other thread in first.

RealSNR
They should have traded for Brandon Marshall. That guy rocks.

-King-
Whew...thought it was Thomas Jones....

Now I can laugh ROFL ROFL ROFL

And I guess the SDB did work in his case.

DJ's left nut
08-25-2010, 11:59 AM
Broncos fans - what's the vibe on Eddie Royal?

There's just nobody else there to throw to. Gaffney?

With their RBs dinged up and no discernible pass rush, they're going to have to go to the air a bit as they're probably going to be playing from behind.

He seems like a great bounce-back candidate. Kid's talented and coming into his 3rd season.

DaKCMan AP
08-25-2010, 12:00 PM
Broncos fans - what's the vibe on Eddie Royal?

There's just nobody else there to throw to. Gaffney?

With their RBs dinged up and no discernible pass rush, they're going to have to go to the air a bit as they're probably going to be playing from behind.

He seems like a great bounce-back candidate. Kid's talented and coming into his 3rd season.

Royal's had a few nice plays in preseason, but the indication thus far is that Gaffney is Orton's #1 target.

Quesadilla Joe
08-25-2010, 12:02 PM
I just hope they aren't rushing players back from injury too soon. If Clady aggravates his knee today in practice I'm gonna be pissed.

Mile High Mania
08-25-2010, 12:04 PM
Royal's had a few nice plays in preseason, but the indication thus far is that Gaffney is Orton's #1 target.

Sounds like they're moving Royal to the slot position... article on the Post this morning. Who knows what is going to happen, you draft 2 WRs with foot issues and aside from Royal... you have Gaffney, Lloyd and Stokely. (crickets)

The upside is there, but the injuries trump that right now.

Mile High Mania
08-25-2010, 12:04 PM
I just hope they aren't rushing players back from injury too soon. If Clady aggravates his knee today in practice I'm gonna be pissed.

"We're not rushing players back too early, don't be pissed."
www.twitter.com/lilhoodieindenver

chiefforlife
08-25-2010, 12:13 PM
I hear Payton Hillis is tearing it up in Cleveland, so glad McDummy got rid of him. Its not like Denver could use a starting RB...

The Franchise
08-25-2010, 12:23 PM
www.twitter.com/lilhoodieindenver

LMAO

Mile High Mania
08-25-2010, 12:26 PM
I hear Payton Hillis is tearing it up in Cleveland, so glad McDummy got rid of him. Its not like Denver could use a starting RB...

Hell, he didn't use him last year... and you can't tell me there wasn't a place for him in that offense. (don't get me started)

InChiefsHeaven
08-25-2010, 12:37 PM
Hell, he didn't use him last year... and you can't tell me there wasn't a place for him in that offense. (don't get me started)

There was no place for him in that offense.

...just wanted to get you started...:D

BigMeatballDave
08-25-2010, 02:51 PM
www.twitter.com/lilhoodieindenverROFL

vailpass
08-25-2010, 02:56 PM
Fucking McKid.