PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Have You Ever Considered Leaving ChiefsPlanet?

Pages : [1] 2

Donger
08-26-2010, 10:01 AM
If so, what was the motivation? Less free time? Server issues? Personal issues with other posters?

Thanks.

DMAC
08-26-2010, 10:04 AM
Sometimes I forget about it. So its hard to leave something you dont remember.

RealSNR
Leave of absence count? I never considered leaving forever.

Sofa King
Nope.

TrebMaxx
Negative.

Donger
08-26-2010, 10:05 AM
Leave of absence count? I never considered leaving forever.

No, forever.

Reerun_KC
08-26-2010, 10:05 AM
Eh at times... But FFvb makes it possible to still read football talk.

Without FFvb, probably would leave...

Rain Man
08-26-2010, 10:06 AM
I'll occasionally ponder it just because it's not a "productive" use of time, but at the same time it's a good social avenue for me and I get a lot of my news here, so "leaving forever" morphs pretty quickly into "I'll just limit my time" which then morphs pretty quickly into "hey, I wonder what's in the epic fail thread".

loochy
08-26-2010, 10:06 AM
Yes, I've considered leaving so I can make an epic "I'm Leaving So Pay Attention To Me" thread.

I could come back after a week.

I don't get how you "leave" a message board....you can just stop posting if you have other stuff to do. You don't have to "leave."

blaise
08-26-2010, 10:09 AM
Yes, I waste too much time on it.

Jilly
Not forever, but I have thought about it. Basically because I think I cross too many lines and I get scared someone who doesn't know me will get the wrong impression and I'm sometimes way too flirtatious and it gets me in trouble. Afterall, Sully was here before I was and I don't like making him feel uncomfortable.

Amnorix
I'll occasionally ponder it just because it's not a "productive" use of time, but at the same time it's a good social avenue for me and I get a lot of my news here, so "leaving forever" morphs pretty quickly into "I'll just limit my time" which then morphs pretty quickly into "hey, I wonder what's in the epic fail thread".

Every once in a while I'll ponder it, and then I think "hey, Rain Man is the funniest guy I've never met, how can I leave?"

gblowfish
08-26-2010, 10:10 AM
Hmmmm.......
I've considered it.

I"M OUTTA HERE.

Be back after lunch.

The Franchise
08-26-2010, 10:10 AM
I don't think I'd ever leave.....but I wouldn't be on here as often if work ever blocked this site.

THAT IS NOT AN INVITE I.T.!!!!!!!!

seclark
08-26-2010, 10:11 AM
you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Reaper16
08-26-2010, 10:11 AM
No.

Donger
08-26-2010, 10:13 AM

I hadn't really considered the social aspect.

siberian khatru
08-26-2010, 10:14 AM
I've taken 2, maybe 3 extended absences from it, each lasting several months (I think one was almost a year). Just got fed up with the BS. I found myself typing really nasty responses to people that I thankfully deleted before posting. But that indicated I was letting things get too personal and I needed a break.

vailpass
08-26-2010, 10:15 AM
If by "considered" you mean "been invited, asked, begged and ordered to leave" then yes, yes I have.

The Franchise
08-26-2010, 10:16 AM
I've taken 2, maybe 3 extended absences from it, each lasting several months (I think one was almost a year). Just got fed up with the BS. I found myself typing really nasty responses to people that I thankfully deleted before posting. But that indicated I was letting things get too personal and I needed a break.

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachments/f68/122703d1243968671-i-find-highly-amusing-when-internet-know-alls-get-their-ass-handed-them-internet_serious_business.jpg

Hammock Parties
08-26-2010, 10:16 AM
Faked it a couple times for the wonderful attention.

I will never leave. I have fucked Chiefsplanet until it loved me. I'm currently posting from work. BREAKING THE LAW!

Huffman83
08-26-2010, 10:18 AM
I may not post all the time but it's at least a useful hub of Chiefs info. So even if you ignore the regular day to day dick/fart jokes and girlie photos. There's still that.

But it's also just a useful place of info about a lot of thing surprisingly. (virus protection, car stuff, etc..)

So I couldn't say the site is worthless.

Mr. Arrowhead
08-26-2010, 10:20 AM
I cant leave, CP will be part of my life forever.

Amnorix
08-26-2010, 10:21 AM
Oh, wait, how could I have forgotten my immortal flirtation with departing. :banghead:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204381

KcMizzou
08-26-2010, 10:23 AM
Faked it a couple times for the wonderful attention.

I will never leave. I have fucked Chiefsplanet until it loved me. I'm currently posting from work. BREAKING THE LAW!LMAO

seclark
08-26-2010, 10:23 AM
Oh, wait, how could I have forgotten my immortal flirtation with departing. :banghead:

that was kinda funny.
sec

siberian khatru
08-26-2010, 10:27 AM
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachments/f68/122703d1243968671-i-find-highly-amusing-when-internet-know-alls-get-their-ass-handed-them-internet_serious_business.jpg

Are you trying to start something? I WILL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK! I HOPE YOUR GRANDMOTHER DIES! AND IF SHE'S ALREADY DEAD, I HOPE SHE STAYS THAT WAY!

Oh, oh, ... Fuck it! I'M LEAVING THE PLANET FOREVER!

Donger
08-26-2010, 10:29 AM

LMAO

kstater

LMAO

Jilly

I don't like that, Pestilence. I'm leaving forever.

The Franchise
08-26-2010, 10:33 AM
2 down!

Deberg_1990
08-26-2010, 10:33 AM
Sure....i gab with Endelt, Mr Blonde and Gaz about it at lunch all the time.

ChiTown
08-26-2010, 10:34 AM
Forever? No. But I've taken several sabbaticals - and those seem to work for me.

DaFace
08-26-2010, 10:41 AM
Leave? Na, not really. I've considered giving up the mod thing a few times though. That part kinda sucks.

seclark
08-26-2010, 10:41 AM
Leave? Na, not really. I've considered giving up the mod thing a few times though. That part kinda sucks.

that'd be a shame, because imo you handle it very well.
sec

Donger
08-26-2010, 10:49 AM

What percentage of your time here is related to mod duties?

vailpass
08-26-2010, 10:51 AM

Yeah, well, I'm afraid we can't allow that.

FAX
08-26-2010, 10:52 AM
Is this some kind of sneaky hint, Mr. Donger?

FAX

Iowanian
08-26-2010, 10:53 AM
I've come pretty close to deleting it from my life a couple of times.

Donger
08-26-2010, 10:54 AM

FAX

No.

DaFace
08-26-2010, 10:55 AM
What percentage of your time here is related to mod duties?

Oh, it's very low. It's just annoying when people get whiny and tough to determine where to go with a lot of the "gray area" stuff. Not a big deal really, but it makes me cranky a few times a year.

Donger
08-26-2010, 10:57 AM
Oh, it's very low. It's just annoying when people get whiny and tough to determine where to go with a lot of the "gray area" stuff. Not a big deal really, but it makes me cranky a few times a year.

I've never even contemplated "whining" to a mod. That must be annoying to have to deal with.

DaKCMan AP
08-26-2010, 10:59 AM
It wouldn't be fair to the ChiefsPlanet community for me to depart, leaving a huge, irreplaceable void of Awesome.

Groves
08-26-2010, 11:01 AM
Where would I get my news and current event info? financial advice, relationship wisdom, recipes, mechanic help, dental know-how.......

Who would leave?

tooge
I wanted to see what it would be like, so I got myself banned for a week. Didn't really like it. You guys all crack me up too much and I like the conversation on here for the most part.

Coach
Negative.
Posted via Mobile Device

Phobia
08-26-2010, 11:03 AM
I hadn't until this very thread. But I think it's an amazing idea. Thanks, Donger.

Donger
08-26-2010, 11:12 AM
I hadn't until this very thread. But I think it's an amazing idea. Thanks, Donger.

You're welcome.

Deberg_1990
08-26-2010, 11:23 AM
In all seriousness, does anyone truly leave? Even if they dont post, they most likely still lurk.

Just Passin' By
08-26-2010, 11:23 AM
The non-football threads keep me around.

Phobia
08-26-2010, 11:25 AM
Truthfully, I've already left as much as I'm going to leave. Don't get out here much any longer but still check almost daily.

Bearcat
08-26-2010, 11:28 AM
This place has sucked ever since Phobia started to consider leaving...

I've taken a few breaks... it's hard to transition from football to the onslaught of poop threads after the playoffs, and by that time the Big 12 (and a couple of UNC, etc) tards are in full swing, so I'll start lurking more or go away for a while. FFvb helps a lot though.

kc rush
08-26-2010, 11:29 AM
No. If I ever have too much going on I don't pop in and there is no one here that I hate enough to drive me away.

I have thought about how much fun it could be to do something so flamingly stupid that I get banned though. But then again, it seems to be nearly impossible to get banned that I would have to go well outside of my personal boundaries to get it done.

FAX
08-26-2010, 11:48 AM
I have an idea.

Let's all leave Mr. Donger here by himself.

FAX

Christofire
08-26-2010, 11:48 AM
Early on, the constant conflict between the various factions turned me off (and I wasn't even involved in any of them) and I didn't visit for a long while. But I always end up coming back for news, random commentary and the occasional post.

Bugeater
08-26-2010, 11:50 AM
I hadn't really considered the social aspect.
Well don't bother, no one here really likes you anyway.

BIG_DADDY
08-26-2010, 11:56 AM
I have an idea.

Let's all leave Mr. Donger here by himself.

FAX

ROFL

His name still reminds me of a gaint dildo everytime I see it. The avatar makes the thought kinda creepy though.

Donger
08-26-2010, 11:57 AM
Well don't bother, no one here really likes you anyway.

That makes me sad.

MMXcalibur
08-26-2010, 11:57 AM
Considered leaving? Not really, this place provides a fairly accurate pulse on the Chiefs Kingdom's attitude. Other places like to sugarcoat and snort Kool-Aid powder about Kansas City's chances and personnel.

The one thing that did piss me off and almost had me finding another board to frequent was the incessant Drafturbation. During the offseason months, I've learned to lurk more, only read credible information regarding the Chiefs matters, and simply put the Drafturbators and posters with large egos on ignore. Since then, this has been a place I visit for more than Chiefs news and enjoy doing so on a daily basis.

ChiTown
08-26-2010, 11:58 AM
That makes me sad.

:grouphug:

The Elder
08-26-2010, 12:02 PM
I lurked for years but never joined. Saw some real ass'es but there seem to be more positive people then ass wipes. So I finally joined and started posting recently. But I cant figure our how to get my own avatar on here instead of those really lousy ones, I might. lol

Bugeater
08-26-2010, 12:03 PM
That makes me sad.
Liar. I'm fairly certain you are incapable of feeling any emotion.

Donger
ROFL

His name still reminds me of a gaint dildo everytime I see it. The avatar makes the thought kinda creepy though.

Didn't you lose a bet with someone and had to leave as a result?

Donger
Liar. I'm fairly certain you are incapable of feeling any emotion.

Yes, I was kidding. That doesn't make me sad.

Bugeater
08-26-2010, 12:05 PM
I lurked for years but never joined. Saw some real ass'es but there seem to be more positive people then ass wipes. So I finally joined and started posting recently. But I cant figure our how to get my own avatar on here instead of those really lousy ones, I might. lol
You should be able to get one fairly soon, you have to be here a certain amount of time or have a certain amount of posts. Oh, and the image you upload has to be 150x150 or less or it won't work.

Bugeater
08-26-2010, 12:06 PM
Yes, I was kidding. That doesn't make me sad.
I knew it!

Frankie
08-26-2010, 12:21 PM
If so, what was the motivation? Less free time? Server issues? Personal issues with other posters?

Thanks.

Yes I have. But I persevered. My reason to wanna leave is all the name calling idiots who turn EVERY benign topic into a dirty fight. There are enough stresses in the real world. No need to saturate where we come to escape with stressful clashes.

My reason for staying:

Posters like Mr. Fax, Rainman, Go Bowe, greg, jAZ, Laz, Rausch, Amnorix and a bunch of others (I feel like an Oscar winner who has just drawn a blank on the rest of the folks to thank). Even you sometimes, Donger, and even Pat. Although both of you get pretty annoying sometimes. :) In reality I'm still of the opinion that there are more quality posters here than the other. The others tend to only look like the majority by the quantity of garbage they keep posting. So as long as there's that kind of hope for this board, I'll stay.

Amnorix
08-26-2010, 12:21 PM

FAX

He can't leave -- he couldn't give up checking out the This Day in History thread on a daily basis. :D

Donger
08-26-2010, 12:22 PM
I knew it!

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains (no matter how improbable) must be the truth.

Amnorix
08-26-2010, 12:23 PM
ROFL

errr...Donger -- what is the impetus for your name anyway, because I'm with BD on this...

FAX
08-26-2010, 12:24 PM
He can't leave -- he couldn't give up checking out the This Day in History thread on a daily basis. :D

I thought he might be talking to me ...

FAX THE SOMEWHAT PARANOID THESE DAYS

Donger
08-26-2010, 12:25 PM

Bastard.

Donger
08-26-2010, 12:26 PM
errr...Donger -- what is the impetus for your name anyway, because I'm with BD on this...

Well, that makes two of you. May I suggest a double-ended one?

FAX
08-26-2010, 12:26 PM

Just PM Mr. Bob Dole. He'll take care of it for you, Mr. The Elder.

But, remember ... his inbox doesn't work all the time, so it's best if you send about 20 or 30 requests.

FAX THE HELPFUL

Reerun_KC
08-26-2010, 12:27 PM
It wouldn't be fair to the ChiefsPlanet community for me to depart, leaving a huge, irreplaceable void of Awesome.

Actually it became awesome when everyone started ignoring you...:harumph:

Reerun_KC
08-26-2010, 12:30 PM
Considered leaving? Not really, this place provides a fairly accurate pulse on the Chiefs Kingdom's attitude. Other places like to sugarcoat and snort Kool-Aid powder about Kansas City's chances and personnel.

The one thing that did piss me off and almost had me finding another board to frequent was the incessant Drafturbation. During the offseason months, I've learned to lurk more, only read credible information regarding the Chiefs matters, and simply put the Drafturbators and posters with large egos on ignore. Since then, this has been a place I visit for more than Chiefs news and enjoy doing so on a daily basis.

Lot of truth in this post...

Only thing is most chiefs fans I run into dont reflect the feeling of the members here...

Reerun_KC
08-26-2010, 12:32 PM
Yes I have. But I persevered. My reason to wanna leave is all the name calling idiots who turn EVERY benign topic into a dirty fight. There are enough stresses in the real world. No need to saturate where we come to escape with stressful clashes.

My reason for staying:

Posters like Mr. Fax, Rainman, Go Bowe, greg, jAZ, Laz, Rausch, Amnorix and a bunch of others (I feel like an Oscar winner who has just drawn a blank on the rest of the folks to thank). Even you sometimes, Donger, and even Pat. Although both of you get pretty annoying sometimes. :) In reality I'm still of the opinion that there are more quality posters here than the other. The others tend to only look like the majority by the quantity of garbage they keep posting. So as long as there's that kind of hope for this board, I'll stay.

:clap:

bevischief
08-26-2010, 12:33 PM

But, remember ... his inbox doesn't work all the time, so it's best if you send about 20 or 30 requests.

FAX THE HELPFUL

ROFL

siberian khatru

I always thought it was a "Sixteen Candles" reference.

Donger

My reason for staying:

I'd tell you tell shove it up your a$$, but I'm relatively sure that you'd enjoy it, camel-f*cker.

Frankie

Who are you?

Donger
08-26-2010, 12:34 PM
I always thought it was a "Sixteen Candles" reference.

It is.

Reerun_KC
08-26-2010, 12:35 PM
Who are you?

:harumph:

Not going to tell you unless you start calling me names and making the thread about you and your hate for Matt Cassel...

ModSocks
08-26-2010, 12:35 PM

My reason for staying:

Don't worry about it. You can thank me later.

DeezNutz
08-26-2010, 12:36 PM
I had no idea that the cast of Steel Magnolias included so many men.

DaKCMan AP
08-26-2010, 12:38 PM

Oh Reerun_KC, how you kid! I know you're one of my biggest fans and admirers.

ChiTown
08-26-2010, 12:38 PM

:LOL:

Frankie
08-26-2010, 12:39 PM
I'd tell you tell shove it up your a$$, but I'm relatively sure that you'd enjoy it, camel-f*cker.

OK, you are out of my will. May a Diarrhetic camel do his business on your immediate west side while strong west wind blows.

Reerun_KC
08-26-2010, 12:40 PM
Oh Reerun_KC, how you kid! I know you're one of my biggest fans and admirers.

:banghead:

Man, you never thought I was serious? Not even a little?

Donger
08-26-2010, 12:40 PM
OK, you are out of my will. May a Diarrhetic camel do his business on your immediate west side while strong west wind blows.

LMAO

Bugeater
08-26-2010, 12:41 PM

FAX THE HELPFUL
That is very helpful advice Mr FAX, but you forgot to suggest that he use helpful words such as "grouchy", "hairy", "old" and "bastard" in those PMs.

Donger
08-26-2010, 12:44 PM

All men who have women in their lives should watch that film.

Phobia
08-26-2010, 12:52 PM

My reason for staying:

You thanked Laz? Really? The biggest name calling idiot in the history of name-calling idiots? There seems to be a flaw in your code somewhere, Frankie.

Phobia
08-26-2010, 12:52 PM
All men who have women in their lives should watch that film.

So, not Gochiefs then?

Frankie
08-26-2010, 12:55 PM
You thanked Laz? Really? The biggest name calling idiot in the history of name-calling idiots? There seems to be a flaw in your code somewhere, Frankie.

I do not remember Laz ever being disrespectful to me. Naturally that's my first impression.

Frankie
08-26-2010, 12:55 PM
So, not Gochiefs then?

:D

Jilly
08-26-2010, 12:59 PM
2 down!

Jerk!

El Jefe
08-26-2010, 01:01 PM
Yes, I've considered leaving so I can make an epic "I'm Leaving So Pay Attention To Me" thread.

I could come back after a week.

I don't get how you "leave" a message board....you can just stop posting if you have other stuff to do. You don't have to "leave."

THIS. Why would I ever want to leave? I don't have any problems with anyone, even If I did it's the internet so I could really care less. I log in and get some football info, other useful tidbits, and some laughs, and then log back out.

chasedude
08-26-2010, 01:04 PM
To your OP Donger... No, never even crossed my mind.

Those that make the threads expressing they are leaving, are immature children. Grow up, it's a fucking website. It's a bunch of 1's and 0's on a hard drive somewhere. I'll never understand the attention it brings, and why people need to let everyone know it.

blaise
08-26-2010, 01:09 PM
To your OP Donger... No, never even crossed my mind.

Those that make the threads expressing they are leaving, are immature children. Grow up, it's a ****ing website. It's a bunch of 1's and 0's on a hard drive somewhere. I'll never understand the attention it brings, and why people need to let everyone know it.

Yeah, but sometimes those threads are the funniest ones.

chasedude
08-26-2010, 01:11 PM
Yeah, but sometimes those threads are the funniest ones.

Yeah you are right, children are funny sometimes.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-26-2010, 01:26 PM
When you pry it from my cold, dead hands.

Frankie
08-26-2010, 01:30 PM
When you pry it from my cold, dead hands.

Pry what? This sounds a bit pornographic. Just sayin'
;)

blaise
08-26-2010, 01:32 PM
;)

Jeez, Frankie, the line was "Want to bet on it?"

Get it right.

luv
08-26-2010, 01:36 PM
You all will never get that lucky.

Fat Elvis
08-26-2010, 01:58 PM
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/miley-cyrus-liam-hemsworth-split/46211?nc

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-26-2010, 02:30 PM
;)

WHEN YOU PRY TEH PLANET FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS FRANKIE WERE YOU BORN IN ROWANDA???????11111

Omaha
08-26-2010, 02:36 PM

My reason for staying:

Ha! I haven't been here long, but I've certainly seen the tantrum kings. That garbage isn't tolerated on other sites, but I agree, there seems to be more good than bad here.

Hammock Parties
08-26-2010, 02:43 PM
So, not Gochiefs then?

That's not fair, bro. I had sex last week.

Donger
08-26-2010, 02:46 PM

Was he cute?

Hammock Parties
08-26-2010, 02:52 PM
I posted her pic in the would you thread.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-26-2010, 02:55 PM
Was he cute?

Ska-duum-BA!

Donger
08-26-2010, 02:56 PM
I posted her pic in the would you thread.

She's cute. Well done. Did you last?

Hammock Parties
08-26-2010, 03:01 PM
I didn't cum, but stayed hard the whole time. I felt like a porn star. Viagra is a hell of a drug!

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-26-2010, 03:02 PM
I didn't cum, but stayed hard the whole time. I felt like a porn star. Viagra is a hell of a drug!

LMAO

Donger
08-26-2010, 03:03 PM

You are taking Viagra?

Why didn't you ejaculate?

Hammock Parties
08-26-2010, 03:05 PM
I dunno, couldn't reach the edge. She was skilled, dunno what it was. I've also become fairly adept at pacing myself.

Bane
08-26-2010, 03:05 PM
Was he cute?

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
+1

DeezNutz
08-26-2010, 03:06 PM
I don't recall this part of Steel Magnolias.

Donger
08-26-2010, 03:10 PM
I dunno, couldn't reach the edge. She was skilled, dunno what it was. I've also become fairly adept at pacing myself.

Weird. For most normal people, the intercourse ends when the man ejaculates and loses his erection.

How did you two decide the sex was over?

DeezNutz
08-26-2010, 03:13 PM
Sometimes you've had enough. /Kramer

blaise
08-26-2010, 03:14 PM
Weird. For most normal people, the intercourse ends when the man ejaculates and loses his erection.

When her pimp knocked on the door.

Hammock Parties
08-26-2010, 03:16 PM

When she couldn't take any more.

:evil:

DeezNutz
08-26-2010, 03:19 PM
Nausea, huh? Condolences.

Donger
08-26-2010, 03:19 PM
When she couldn't take any more.

:evil:

Did you make her orgasm?

Hammock Parties
08-26-2010, 03:20 PM
No, she said the only way she gets off is when she's on top, and even then it's difficult for her.

I pleasured her sufficiently, though.

The Franchise
08-26-2010, 03:21 PM
Nausea, huh? Condolences.

:D

vailpass
08-26-2010, 03:21 PM
When her pimp knocked on the door.

:clap:

Donger
08-26-2010, 03:23 PM
No, she said the only way she gets off is when she's on top, and even then it's difficult for her.

I pleasured her sufficiently, though.

So, you are going to have her on top next time? If so, I recommend pushing firmly with your hands on her lower back right above her ass cheeks.

Hammock Parties
08-26-2010, 03:27 PM
She took a turn on top, she got pretty close, I think, judging by the sounds coming from her mouth and the gyrations of her body. Your advice is duly noted.

go bo
08-26-2010, 03:28 PM
:harumph:

Not going to tell you unless you start calling me names and making the thread about you and your hate for Matt Cassel...you dammed delinquent...

you toad turd...

you pulsating peckerhead...

now what's this about a thread?

Donger
08-26-2010, 03:30 PM
She took a turn on top, she got pretty close, I think, judging by the sounds coming from her mouth and the gyrations of her body. Your advice is duly noted.

You may also try massaging her clitoris with your thumb. I take it you know where the clitoris is and how to massage it?

Hammock Parties
08-26-2010, 03:31 PM
You may also try massaging her clitoris with your thumb. I take it you know where the clitoris is and how to massage it?

Yes, I've done this before.

Donger
08-26-2010, 03:33 PM
Yes, I've done this before.

Some females don't like it, mind you. If she pushes your hand away, don't try it again.

Go forth and ejaculate with ferocious velocity.

Hammock Parties
08-26-2010, 03:34 PM
Go forth and ejaculate with ferocious velocity.

I'm scheduled to bang an even hotter female Friday night. I'll post pics if the conquest is successful.

Donger
08-26-2010, 03:38 PM
I'm scheduled to bang an even hotter female Friday night. I'll post pics if the conquest is successful.

I look forward to the pictures of the wet spot.

Hammock Parties
08-26-2010, 03:38 PM
She's like a poor man's megan fox.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-26-2010, 03:40 PM
I don't think I've ever seen Donger this frisky before.

Donger
08-26-2010, 03:42 PM
I don't think I've ever seen Donger this frisky before.

I've always tried to help GoChiefs overcome his short-cumings.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-26-2010, 03:43 PM
I've always tried to help GoChiefs overcome his short-cumings.

LMAO

Hammock Parties
08-26-2010, 03:45 PM
Donger is not frisky, he is just the Obi Wan Kenobi of sex adventure.

"I want to go to the planet of pussy and learn the ways of the fuck, become a stud like my father."

Donger
08-26-2010, 03:46 PM
Donger is not frisky, he is just the Obi Wan Kenobi of sex adventure.

Have you tried anal yet?

Hammock Parties
08-26-2010, 03:48 PM
No, but the girl I banged last week is into it. I'll probably try it w/her. And let her stick her finger up my ass.

BIG_DADDY
08-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Didn't you lose a bet with someone and had to leave as a result?

Yea, I got kicked off once too for about 20 minutes. I do miss Parker.

BIG_DADDY
08-26-2010, 03:51 PM
Well, that makes two of you. May I suggest a double-ended one?

Not with that avatar.

DaFace
08-26-2010, 03:51 PM
Nice to see a good, old-fashioned thread hijacking.

Donger
08-26-2010, 03:52 PM

BD means well.

BIG_DADDY
08-26-2010, 03:53 PM
I do not remember Laz ever being disrespectful to me. Naturally that's my first impression.

Dude, you walk around with no boundries and a bright neon sign that says fuck with me and I'll act like I'm 6 not 60. It's impossible to not press your buttons.

BIG_DADDY
08-26-2010, 03:56 PM

Are you disrespecting me!!!! :cuss: I curse you with my shishkabob.

Baby Lee
08-26-2010, 04:09 PM

Zoloft?

Frankie
08-26-2010, 04:56 PM
WHEN YOU PRY TEH PLANET FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS FRANKIE WERE YOU BORN IN ROWANDA???????11111

Ruwandans have pornographic minds?

Frankie
08-26-2010, 04:59 PM

I bet your hand is still tired. ;)

Al Bundy
08-26-2010, 05:18 PM
No.. I love Dylan far too much.

Hammock Parties
08-26-2010, 06:03 PM
I bet your hand is still tired. ;)

Frankie,

Fuck you.

Sincerely,

Serena The Slut.

Frankie
08-26-2010, 06:34 PM
Frankie,

**** you.

Sincerely,

Serena The Slut.

No time for sex now. Plus I have better options. ;)

Psyko Tek
08-26-2010, 06:55 PM
no

Hammock Parties
08-26-2010, 07:08 PM
Since you dont drink and is wasnt whisky dick maybe you should seek medical help for that erection that doesnt work.

Actually, taking viagra is known to make it difficult to ejaculate.

Plus, I had just fucked her so long and for so hard, I just felt like quitting. I was drenched in sweat. :evil:

Phobia
08-26-2010, 07:41 PM
Actually, taking viagra is known to make it difficult to ejaculate.

Plus, I had just ****ed her so long and for so hard, I just felt like quitting. I was drenched in sweat. :evil:

Uh - the idea is to kinda reach climax eventually. Why in the world would you take Viagra?

boogblaster
08-26-2010, 08:01 PM
Go Boy knows speed-dial ...

Hammock Parties
08-26-2010, 08:26 PM
Uh - the idea is to kinda reach climax eventually. Why in the world would you take Viagra?

It's a kickin' rad good time, that's why.

Anyway, I know that's the idea, but I appear to be rather sexually dysfunctional. When I lost my v-card I couldn't blow and I've had difficulty maintaining arousal with two other girls. Nobody does me like me, I guess.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-26-2010, 10:57 PM
It's a kickin' rad good time, that's why.

Anyway, I know that's the idea, but I appear to be rather sexually dysfunctional. When I lost my v-card I couldn't blow and I've had difficulty maintaining arousal with two other girls. Nobody does me like me, I guess.

I recommend a tasty MILF or a high-dollar prostitute, boy; that'll get your pipes workin'.:thumb:

Hammock Parties
08-26-2010, 11:01 PM
My pipes worked fine last time out, thanks. I certainly don't need to pay for sex.

Frankie
08-26-2010, 11:20 PM
OK what does a thread about posters leaving the CP have to do with GoChiefs' plumbing?!

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-26-2010, 11:24 PM
My pipes worked fine last time out, thanks. I certainly don't need to pay for sex.

Don't get uppity, son.:)

Frankie
08-26-2010, 11:33 PM

Technically the left hand pays the right hand.

Ugly Duck
08-26-2010, 11:38 PM
Heck, I left for about 6 months when I was too busy. Nobody noticed. I shudda started a thread entitled "CP is Unfair to RaiderFanz - I'm Leaving!!"

Hammock Parties
08-26-2010, 11:39 PM
OK what does a thread about posters leaving the CP have to do with GoChiefs' plumbing?!

Every thread on Chiefsplanet has the potential to turn into a discussion about my sex life.

Every single one.

KcMizzou
08-26-2010, 11:42 PM
Every thread on Chiefsplanet has the potential to turn into a discussion about my sex life.

Every single one.It's just kinda what you do.

BIG_DADDY

Every single one.

You ever consider fucking an old man cause frankie has shown more interest in your plumbing that anyone to date. I guess it must be true what they say about those terrorist types. At least you won't have to ride in the trunk.

Sure-Oz
If I left i wouldn't say bye, i'd just not post again but i haven't thought of 'leaving'.

I do enjoy posting and reading threads/reactions though

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-26-2010, 11:44 PM
Heck, I left for about 6 months when I was too busy. Nobody noticed. I shudda started a thread entitled "CP is Unfair to RaiderFanz - I'm Leaving!!"

Slow your roll, jailbird; slow your roll.:)

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-26-2010, 11:45 PM
You ever consider fucking an old man cause frankie has shown more interest in your plumbing that anyone to date. I guess it must be true what they say about those terrorist types. At least you won't have to ride in the trunk.

ROFL BA-HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Ugly Duck
08-26-2010, 11:46 PM
Plus, I had just ****ed her so long and for so hard, I just felt like quitting. I was drenched in sweat. :evil:

Look up "Tantric Sex" & read up. You need to relax. Your partner will like it better & so will you. Seriously.

KcMizzou
08-26-2010, 11:47 PM
Heck, I left for about 6 months when I was too busy. Nobody noticed. I shudda started a thread entitled "CP is Unfair to RaiderFanz - I'm Leaving!!"I call bullshit. I remember a time when you vanished for a while, and people were asking about you. We like our non-troll rival fans. A guy with a different perspective, who can talk honestly about the games... is an asset. Makes the site better.

Lord knows some of our own fans provide plenty negative energy.

Hammock Parties
08-26-2010, 11:50 PM
It's just kinda what you do.

I can't do it alone. Donger always pitches in. Or Deeznutz.

BWillie
08-26-2010, 11:50 PM
I'm leaving when I get to 10,000 posts. Poof. You'll miss me f*ckers

Hammock Parties
08-26-2010, 11:52 PM
You ever consider fucking an old man cause frankie has shown more interest in your plumbing that anyone to date.

I'd consider it, but the force of my thrusts, combined with the size of my member and my ability to endure like a diesel fuck-engine might just kill Frankie.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-26-2010, 11:52 PM
Look up "Tantric Sex" & read up. You need to relax. Your partner will like it better & so will you. Seriously.

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tOJFtMYVHZg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tOJFtMYVHZg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-26-2010, 11:54 PM
I'd consider it, but the force of my thrusts, combined with the size of my member and my ability to endure like a diesel fuck-engine might just kill Frankie.

ROFL

KChiefsQT
08-26-2010, 11:55 PM
Off season. But there's nothing like pre-season to get me back on the Chiefsplanet bandwagon. Around here people just wanna talk 49ers and Raiders so it's fun for me to countdown the season with other Chiefs fans.

Hammock Parties
08-26-2010, 11:57 PM
Around here people just wanna talk 49ers and Raiders

Bereaved? Come bathe in the healing light of my cock.

Ugly Duck
08-26-2010, 11:58 PM
I call bullshit. I remember a time when you vanished for a while, and people were asking about you.

Oh yeah... I guess there was no way for me to tell if anyone noticed my absence cuz I was... absent. Duh.

BIG_DADDY
Off season. But there's nothing like pre-season to get me back on the Chiefsplanet bandwagon. Around here people just wanna talk 49ers and Raiders so it's fun for me to countdown the season with other Chiefs fans.

Still up in Sonoma?

BIG_DADDY

BTW I think the 69ers will win the division this year.

Ugly Duck
08-27-2010, 12:00 AM
Come bathe in the healing light of my cock.

Dude... yer creeping me out.

KChiefsQT
08-27-2010, 12:01 AM
Still up in Sonoma?

Yep...we finally got a few days of hot weather. Speaking of busts... this whole Summer has been one. Shittiest weather since I can remember.

BIG_DADDY
08-27-2010, 12:03 AM
Yep...we finally got a few days of hot weather. Speaking of busts... this whole Summer has been one. Shittiest weather since I can remember.

Don't know how long you have been there but there was about 15 years ago when it rained all summer. I agree though we got 2 days of summer this year to date.

Hammock Parties
08-27-2010, 12:06 AM
Dude... yer creeping me out.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2mh779y.jpg

KChiefsQT
08-27-2010, 12:07 AM
Don't know how long you have been there but there was about 15 years ago when it rained all summer. I agree though we got 2 days of summer this year to date.

Yea I think I remember something along those lines. Hell I'd rather it rain straight through then be foggy and cold all the time.

Frankie
08-27-2010, 12:10 AM
Bereaved? Come bathe in the healing light of my cock.

I ignored your previous post. If you want to joke with someone in a pseudo sexual way, the first rule of thumb is to be witty, otherwise it comes off as just crude, childish, and unfunny. This post though is totally out of bounds while maintaining your unfunny streak. Really bad. :shake:

Hammock Parties
08-27-2010, 12:13 AM
It's a reference to an Onion article (http://www.theonion.com/articles/bereaved-come-bathe-in-the-healing-light-of-my-coc,10806/). Try to develop a sense of humor beyond LOL GOCHIEFS MASTURBATES!!!!!!!!!!11

BIG_DADDY
08-27-2010, 12:13 AM
Yea I think I remember something along those lines. Hell I'd rather it rain straight through then be foggy and cold all the time.

I had not been up in sonoma for awhile but was there a couple weeks ago. what a beautiful area. Went to the culinary institute and tre vigne. tre vigne rocks.

Frankie
08-27-2010, 12:01 PM
It's a reference to an Onion article (http://www.theonion.com/articles/bereaved-come-bathe-in-the-healing-light-of-my-coc,10806/). Try to develop a sense of humor beyond LOL GOCHIEFS MASTURBATES!!!!!!!!!!11

Funny is in how you say it, however trivial the subject is. Crude is not necessarily funny.

lcarus
08-27-2010, 12:01 PM
Hell I just joined today. Hello.

Hammock Parties
08-27-2010, 12:02 PM
Make another masturbation joke and show us your incredibly sophisticated sense of humor, Frankie.

Hammock Parties
08-27-2010, 12:02 PM
Hell I just joined today. Hello.

I'll fuck you til you love me.

lcarus
08-27-2010, 12:03 PM
I'll **** you til you love me.

With a welcoming post like that, I already do love you. Fucking not necessary but still optional (do something with that hair first though)

Frankie
08-27-2010, 12:09 PM
Make another masturbation joke and show us your incredibly sophisticated sense of humor, Frankie.

I realize I might have taken a concept that you yourself have created and (seemingly) happily nourished on this board and run with it. I will tone that down now that you resent it. But again funny is in hints and indirect quips not direct crude words.

Hammock Parties
08-27-2010, 12:12 PM
You opened the door on crude and sophomoric remarks in this thread, not me.

Own up to it.

Hammock Parties
08-27-2010, 12:15 PM
I don't think you have a fucking clue what funny is, Frankie. Your masturbation jokes were retarded as hell.

Phobia
08-27-2010, 12:20 PM
I don't think you have a ****ing clue what funny is, Frankie. Your masturbation jokes were retarded as hell.

I think Frankie is at least as funny as you. But you're right, he's terribly lame.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-27-2010, 12:23 PM
With a welcoming post like that, I already do love you. Fucking not necessary but still optional (do something with that hair first though)

Welcome aboard.

Baby Lee
08-27-2010, 12:24 PM
I realize I might have taken a concept that you yourself have created and (seemingly) happily nourished on this board and run with it. I will tone that down now that you resent it. But again funny is in hints and indirect quips not direct crude words.

You wouldn't know funny if it dropped a goopy load right on your chin.

Frankie
08-27-2010, 12:32 PM
You opened the door on crude and sophomoric remarks in this thread, not me.

Your self-made image predates this thread by years. And you seem to have been happily contributing to it. You have created a CP-wide open season on yourself by expressing detailed man-love for some players, lamenting that you never got any women to sleep with you, etc. Long before I chimed in those jokes started. But like I said I will now tone mine down given that you have a new-found resentment for them.

Frankie
08-27-2010, 12:33 PM
You wouldn't know funny if it dropped a goopy load right in your chin.

You just demonstrated that you don't either.

Frankie
08-27-2010, 12:38 PM
BTW Baby Lee, I've gotten my good share of ROFL reps on my posts. Looks like you might be in a minority in your opinion.

Frankie
08-27-2010, 12:38 PM
BTW Baby Lee, I've gotten my good share of ROFL reps on my posts. Looks like you might be in a minority in your opinion.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-27-2010, 12:46 PM

Jeez, Frankie; let it go already.:banghead:

BIG_DADDY
08-27-2010, 02:31 PM

Yea the majority here love you frankie, how friggen delusional are you? For the record there is a difference between laughing with you and at you.

Frankie
08-27-2010, 03:47 PM
Jeez, Frankie; let it go already.:banghead:

Let go of what? I've been questioned by GoChiefs and Baby Lee and I had to answer. Oh yes, there ARE a few insignificant idiots who are practicing their usual and predictable hatred, but as you have noticed I have ignored THEM for the most part. I'm just fine. I suggest you just skip my posts if they bother you. You can see my name right at the top left corner.

BIG_DADDY
08-27-2010, 04:28 PM
Let go of what? I've been questioned by GoChiefs and Baby Lee and I had to answer. Oh yes, there ARE a few insignificant idiots who are practicing their usual and predictable hatred, but as you have noticed I have ignored THEM for the most part. I'm just fine. I suggest you just skip my posts if they bother you. You can see my name right at the top left corner.

A few insignificant idiots? Dude, look down the page, everyone is clowning you.

If you:
1.quit being thin skinned
2. answered people directly
3. quit acting like your taking the high road when you call people more names than anyone here.
4. Dropped your partisan BS and actually addressed issues.
5. Get rid of the whole self-riteous delio

You would find your visits here much more enjoyable. As long as you continue with this MO though you are just going to get more of the same.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-27-2010, 04:40 PM

:facepalm:

Hammock Parties
08-27-2010, 04:41 PM
But like I said I will now tone mine down given that you have a new-found resentment for them.

I don't resent your stupid jokes at all. Make them.

Just don't act like you're above them.

Ugly Duck
08-27-2010, 04:46 PM
I'll **** you til you love me.

Leave lcarus alone. He just joined. You'll drive him away.

Baby Lee
08-27-2010, 04:48 PM

Dear Mr. Frankie,

Thank you for your forthright and bold chiding of internet BBS potty mouthing. Indeed, crude words have no place in the marketplace of humor.

Signed,

Lenny Bruce
George Carlin
Richard Pryor
Eddie Murphy
Billy Connelly
Dave Chappelle
Sam Kinison
Eddie Izzard
Bill Hicks
Chris Rock
Robin Williams
Red Foxx
Martin Lawrence
Dennis Leary
D.L. Hughley
Bobcat Goldthwait
Gilbert Godfreid
Colin Quinn
Eddie Griffin
Andrew 'Dice' Clay
Christopher Titus
. [redacted for brevity's sake]
Dom Irerra
Jim Bruer
Katt Williams
Doug Stanhope
Louis C.K.
Adam Carolla

Frankie
08-28-2010, 01:59 PM
I don't resent your stupid jokes at all. Make them.

Just don't act like you're above them.

Calm down son. You say you don't resent them, but your wording says otherwise.

Frankie
08-28-2010, 02:02 PM
Dear Mr. Frankie,

Thank you for your forthright and bold chiding of internet BBS potty mouthing. Indeed, crude words have no place in the marketplace of humor.

Signed,

Lenny Bruce
George Carlin
Richard Pryor
Eddie Murphy
Billy Connelly
Dave Chappelle
Sam Kinison
Eddie Izzard
Bill Hicks
Chris Rock
Robin Williams
Red Foxx
Martin Lawrence
Dennis Leary
D.L. Hughley
Bobcat Goldthwait
Gilbert Godfreid
Colin Quinn
Eddie Griffin
Andrew 'Dice' Clay
Christopher Titus
. [redacted for brevity's sake]
Dom Irerra
Jim Bruer
Katt Williams
Doug Stanhope
Louis C.K.
Adam Carolla
Yet Monty Python trumps them all put together (sans Carlin, Pryor, Murphy, and Robin Williams).
With very minimal reliance on colorful language.

Extra Point
08-28-2010, 04:20 PM
Yet Monty Python trumps them all put together (sans Carlin, Pryor, Murphy, and Robin Williams).

Say no more. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-28-2010, 04:28 PM

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kQFKtI6gn9Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kQFKtI6gn9Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Slayer Diablo
08-28-2010, 05:55 PM
After earning a degree in Poli Sci, nearly every thread in the Washington DC Forum has made me question the sanity of staying.

Hammock Parties
08-28-2010, 05:56 PM
Slayer is degreed and I have hot sex with girls. What has happened to Chiefsplanet?

Brock
08-28-2010, 06:00 PM
After earning a degree in Poli Sci, nearly every thread in the Washington DC Forum has made me question the sanity of staying.

With a degree in Poli Sci, you'll be questioning lots of things, like mainly "why did I waste my time on a Poli Sci degree?"

Slayer Diablo
08-28-2010, 06:05 PM
With a degree in Poli Sci, you'll be questioning lots of things, like mainly "why did I waste my time on a Poli Sci degree?"

That's why I double-majored. o:-)

Chief Faithful
08-28-2010, 08:36 PM
I still spend some time on CP, but Chiefs talk has gotten so negative I have found another home to talk about the team.

Bugeater
08-28-2010, 08:39 PM
Chief Faithful > Cassel

Param
08-28-2010, 09:56 PM
I belong to multiple forums.... So this is just one of many.

MichaelH
08-29-2010, 09:39 AM
I have been a member here going on ten years. It used to be a lot of football information and a little fun. Now there's less football talk but still a lot of fun. If I didn't like the way it was, I'd just change the channel.

TLO
06-13-2023, 02:36 PM
You ever consider ****ing an old man cause frankie has shown more interest in your plumbing that anyone to date. I guess it must be true what they say about those terrorist types. At least you won't have to ride in the trunk.

Thanks!!

Bearcat
06-13-2023, 02:40 PM
Thanks!!

It's not 5.

BigRedChief
06-13-2023, 02:42 PM
I left for a year with no intention of coming back. Mahomes brought me back.

BossChief
06-13-2023, 02:46 PM
I’ve tailed back how much I post but I engage when I think it will be entertaining.

ptlyon
06-13-2023, 02:52 PM
Never! Mainly due to posts like this (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=16979935&postcount=29)

RealSNR
06-13-2023, 03:03 PM
Big mod made Baby Lee big mad

ptlyon
06-13-2023, 03:08 PM
Big mod made Baby Lee big mad

And Leo's getting larger!

BWillie
06-13-2023, 03:11 PM
Yes. Too much negativity and name calling when someone simply disagrees with you. I had no idea how mad people get when you say something that they dont agree with. So much rage I see.

TLO
06-13-2023, 03:11 PM
I left for a year with no intention of coming back. Mahomes brought me back.

Gotta take the good with the bad I guess

BleedingRed
06-13-2023, 03:14 PM
Nah,

https://media.tenor.com/iGiFWIsGoI4AAAAC/braveheart-im-going-to-pick-a-fight.gif

Bearcat
06-13-2023, 03:19 PM
No.

:(

FlaChief58
06-13-2023, 03:28 PM
No
I primarily joined to get views on the Chiefs from fans living in KC. Being out of market, it was a lot harder to get any info other than one line blurbs in the paper or the a 30 second segment on espn. Those were the days of dial-up when loading a page could take an hour or more. It's a lot easier now, but I look at you buttholes as my second family, so leaving has never crossed my mind

Rain Man
06-13-2023, 03:50 PM
I came for the football and I stayed for the fights.

BEAVER
06-13-2023, 04:22 PM
I just want Sweet Daddy Hate to return.

JohnnyHammersticks
06-13-2023, 04:33 PM
And Leon’s getting larger!

I corrected your post to Leon, but that in no way diminishes my appreciation for someone witty, humorous, and perceptive enough to randomly drop a perfectly-placed Johnny Henshaw line out of nowhere.

Well played Mr. ptlyon, very well played sir! Rep :bravo:

ModSocks
06-13-2023, 05:43 PM
I considered it once, but quickly realized no one would even notice me gone. So why bother making a spectacle of it like others have?

If i burn out, i'll simply stop posting. If i burn out and return, i'll simply pretend like i never left. It'd be insulting otherwise to have someone just go, "oh shit, didnt even realize you left!"

RealSNR
06-13-2023, 05:49 PM
Yes. Too much negativity and name calling when someone simply disagrees with you. I had no idea how mad people get when you say something that they dont agree with. So much rage I see.

Shut up, bitch

TwistedChief
06-13-2023, 05:56 PM

Pro tip: don't consistently aim to say the stupidest, most trollingly controversial thing in each thread and you won't receive that response.

bdj23
06-13-2023, 05:59 PM
I considered it once, but quickly realized no one would even notice me gone. So why bother making a spectacle of it like others have?

If i burn out, i'll simply stop posting. If i burn out and return, i'll simply pretend like i never left. It'd be insulting otherwise to have someone just go, "oh shit, didnt even realize you left!"

You're one of my favorite posters, i think this place would lose a lot if you left.

I take breaks from time to time, not for any real reason, other than spending too much time online in general.

ModSocks
06-13-2023, 06:03 PM
You're one of my favorite posters, i think this place would lose a lot if you left.

I take breaks from time to time, not for any real reason, other than spending too much time online in general.

Thanks man, that means a lot to me. I appreciate that, i really do. Been a rough few days for me, so this kinda hits me right in the feels. Really, really appreciate the kind words. Sincerely.

Why Not?
06-13-2023, 06:05 PM

Same. It's a fun place to chill during down time and can provide some good Chiefs and Royals insight once in a while. Can't imagine I would ever "leave". Some people seem to make this place something it isn't and get all worked up or butt hurt over shit and then leave like it's a breakup or something. I don't get leaving and with a few exceptions when you might actually know the person, I don't really get being concerned over someone not posting in a while.

BigRedChief
06-13-2023, 06:17 PM
I was pissed. But no leaving forever thread. Never considered it. Only spoke to one mod about the issue. Then I went quietly into the good night.

Bearcat
06-13-2023, 06:27 PM
Same. It's a fun place to chill during down time and can provide some good Chiefs and Royals insight once in a while. Can't imagine I would ever "leave". Some people seem to make this place something it isn't and get all worked up or butt hurt over shit and then leave like it's a breakup or something. I don't get leaving and with a few exceptions when you might actually know the person, I don't really get being concerned over someone not posting in a while.

It's a lot more than a few exceptions in terms of meeting people in real life, or the PMs/phone calls/gifts exchanged/etc; with CP bashes going back 20 years, charity events, tailgates, etc.

The 'leaving forever' stuff is a strange dynamic though. The people with the most connections tend to leave quietly for whatever reason, while I get why someone who think they're a big part of the community yet hasn't ever met anyone would be more likely to stir up drama.

Some definitely build it up as more than it is for them... a bunch of strangers on the internet. However, it's a lot more than that to a lot of people as well. Hell, many of us have probably met at least a few people who have since passed... that's the unfortunate reality of some people not posting for a while.