PDA

View Full Version : Poop Greater Than The Wolf Shirts.

angelo
08-26-2010, 03:26 PM
Behold The Wolf Pool Table.

It Can Be Yours.

It is a work of Art.

Ang

ModSocks
08-26-2010, 03:28 PM
Nothing is greater than the wolf Shirt, Stoopid. The Wolf pool table's power is limited to, well...the pool table. The wolf shirt goes everywhere with you.

Sofa King
08-26-2010, 03:29 PM
Nothing is greater than the wolf Shirt, Stoopid. The Wolf pool table's power is limited to well...the pool table. The wolf shirt goes everywhere with you.

well, that was a quick end to this thread...

blaise
08-26-2010, 03:30 PM
Nothing is greater than the wolf Shirt, Stoopid. The Wolf pool table's power is limited to, well...the pool table. The wolf shirt goes everywhere with you.

Yes, especially to Wal Mart while riding your Rascal.

Scorp
08-26-2010, 03:31 PM
WTF??>??? I can't wear a god damn pool table. I can however get loads of pussy out clubbin with my bad ass wolf shirt! FAIL!

Rooster
08-26-2010, 03:32 PM

ROFLROFL This is spot on.

HoneyBadger
This will only compliment an amazing wolf shirt.

Fish
That's some pretty stupid shit. Any half ass pool player would downright despise shooting on a table with a design on the damn felt... Not even the power of the wolf could make that enjoyable.

loochy
08-26-2010, 03:33 PM
WTF??>??? I can't wear a god damn pool table. I can however get loads of pussy out clubbin with my bad ass wolf shirt! FAIL!

Yeah, but think about what will happen once the wolf shirt gets them back to your place. When they see the wolf pool table then things will go crazy.

loochy
08-26-2010, 03:33 PM
That's some pretty stupid shit. Any half ass pool player would downright despise shooting on a table with a design on the damn felt... Not even the power of the wolf could make that enjoyable.

dont hate

Scorp
08-26-2010, 03:34 PM
dont hate

F*ck you! :evil:

blaise
08-26-2010, 03:35 PM
Yeah, but think about what will happen once the wolf shirt gets them back to your place. When they see the wolf pool table then things will go crazy.

That's true. It might not be greater, but it could enhance the shirt. A part of a lifestyle. You could paint it on the side of your van, too.

angelo
08-26-2010, 03:44 PM
Gentlemen you are being short sighted.

That table is not for playing pool.
That table is for straight up F***ing.

You thought that German chick got off on the sling shot ride wait till she lays down on that.

All it takes is one girl and then the word will spread like wild fire.

You would never have to don any t-shirt again.

You would be the master!

Ang

ModSocks
08-26-2010, 03:51 PM
Gentlemen you are being short sighted.

That table is not for playing pool.
That table is for straight up F***ing.

You thought that German chick got off on the sling shot ride wait till she lays down on that.

All it takes is one girl and then the word will spread like wild fire.

You would never have to don any t-shirt again.

You would be the master!

Ang

Or you could just get a wolf bed spread and sheet set.

angelo
08-26-2010, 03:54 PM
Or you could just get a wolf bed spread and sheet set.

You are taking the eroticism out of it.
Besides Mom bitches about the staining.

Ang

ChiefaRoo
08-26-2010, 04:45 PM
You are taking the eroticism out of it.
Besides Mom bitches about the staining.

Ang

LMAO