PDA

View Full Version : Football 2010 QB BUSTS

KChiefsQT
08-26-2010, 11:47 PM
Your turn to predict which 1st/2nd/3rd round QB's from this year's class will be most likely to join Ryan Leaf's, Jamarcus Russell's and Joey Harrington's team of 1st round "bust"ers!!!

Poll coming...

Sure-Oz
08-26-2010, 11:48 PM
Poll coming...

That's what she said

KCrockaholic
08-26-2010, 11:48 PM
Uh...Tim Tebow?

Param
08-26-2010, 11:50 PM
MCCOY

Ebolapox
08-26-2010, 11:51 PM
this won't let me vote for both tebow and colt mccoy. they'll both bust bigtime. I voted for tebow because, being a first rounder, he'll be a bigger flop (mccoy was only a third rounder IIRC)

BWillie
08-26-2010, 11:51 PM
Mccoy should win this one hands down. But people hate Tebow w/ a burning passion. So even if he's a better prospect than Mccoy, he will win the CP's poll.

Sure-Oz
08-26-2010, 11:52 PM
1 big reason to hate Tebow is that he is a donkey

KChiefsQT
08-26-2010, 11:53 PM
Mccoy should win this one hands down. But people hate Tebow w/ a burning passion. So even if he's a better prospect than Mccoy, he will win the CP's poll.

Yep...being a Bronco and all, what do you expect? I still voted for McCoy although many Texans would probably disagree with me.

Tribal Warfare
08-26-2010, 11:57 PM
Cassel

Sure-Oz
08-26-2010, 11:57 PM
Colt couldn't even finish the biggest game of his life....I'd say he is likely to be the biggest bust. that said i dont expect much from him anyway

KChiefsQT
08-26-2010, 11:59 PM
Cassel

:eek: Even after the tear jerking article documenting his new-found leadership status? :D

Consistent1
08-27-2010, 12:00 AM
Is somebody gonna at least ask for new pix?

Sure-Oz
08-27-2010, 12:03 AM
Is somebody gonna at least ask for new pix?

Just friend her on facebook

Mecca
08-27-2010, 12:07 AM
Some of those are obvious, I think Bradford's bust or success is going to be completely determined on whether he can stay on the field or not.

KCrockaholic
08-27-2010, 12:10 AM
Some of those are obvious, I think Bradford's bust or success is going to be completely determined on whether he can stay on the field or not.

I think that will have to do with the talent around him. Right now he has Avery, who is average at best, and Steven Jackson. Gilyard is unkown.

Bradford has nothing to work with right now. But, he looked outstanding against New England tonight. Best wishes for him.

BWillie
08-27-2010, 12:11 AM

So you've changed your tune based off of preseason? Didn't you used to think people were retarded for wanting to pick Bradford in the first couple rounds?

Reaper16
08-27-2010, 12:13 AM
All of them but Clausen.

Thig Lyfe
08-27-2010, 12:13 AM
McCoy doesn't even qualify. You have to be a first rounder to truly be a huge bust.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-27-2010, 12:18 AM
McCoy, hands down.

Reaper16
08-27-2010, 12:19 AM
McCoy doesn't even qualify. You have to be a first rounder to truly be a huge bust.
Making excuses for Moeaki already, eh? :D

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-27-2010, 12:24 AM
McCoy, hands down.

Reaper16
08-27-2010, 12:35 AM
Making excuses for Moeaki already, eh? :D

POND_OF_RED
08-27-2010, 01:29 AM
Tebow. Unless he can get it into his head that he's not tough enough to run over 2 defenders in the NFL. I mean if he's getting hurt against 4th quarter preseason players just think what it will be like when he tries to run over Ray Lewis.

KChiefsQT
08-27-2010, 11:14 AM

my poll, MY rules! :)

lcarus
08-27-2010, 12:01 PM
I think Bradford will be pretty good, but I have a strong feeling he's going to get injured early this season, and have an injury plagued career that holds him back. Therefore, I predict he'll be a bust due to injury. Does injury even count as being a bust?

alpha_omega
08-27-2010, 12:16 PM
McCoy in a landslide.

The Franchise
08-27-2010, 12:51 PM
Sam Bradford.

The Franchise
08-27-2010, 12:51 PM
my poll, MY rules! :)

That's exactly what I say to the wife.

Thig Lyfe
08-27-2010, 01:25 PM
If Bradford busts, no matter how hard he busts, he'll be the biggest bust. Tebow, Clausen or McCoy could fail harder, but if Bradford fails at all, he's #1.

If Tebow busts, it's more a commentary on how stupid Josh McDaniels is and will probably cost him his job (if he doesn't lose it before then).

Clausen and McCoy have lowered expectations due to their draft positions, so they'll have to do some hardcore failing to top Bradford or Tebow in a multi-bust situation.

I think Bradford might actually be a quarterback, so I voted Tebow. But it's really not Tebow's fault he's gonna be a bust.

Quesadilla Joe
08-27-2010, 03:31 PM
Tebow won't be a bust. McDaniels is doing the smart thing and is going to bring Tebow along slowly. Aaron Rodgers and Philip Rivers both had some mechanical issues (Rodgers fixed his and Rivers still throws like a 5 year old little bitch girl) and having time to learn and fix things helped them immensely. McDaniels knows more about QB's than anyone in the NFL. Tebow will be an alltime great when all is said and done.

Spott
08-27-2010, 03:37 PM
Tebow doesn't have enough expectations to be a bust.

Thig Lyfe
08-27-2010, 03:37 PM
Tebow won't be a bust. McDaniels is doing the smart thing and is going to bring Tebow along slowly. Aaron Rodgers and Philip Rivers both had some mechanical issues (Rodgers fixed his and Rivers still throws like a 5 year old little bitch girl) and having time to learn and fix things helped them immensely. McDaniels knows more about QB's than anyone in the NFL. Tebow will be an alltime great when all is said and done.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OstRBLG5n3c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OstRBLG5n3c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Spott
08-27-2010, 03:38 PM

ROFL

Berrys'nMcClusters
all of them. horrible qb class.

Thig Lyfe
Tebow doesn't have enough expectations to be a bust.

Maybe not from intelligent people, but he was drafted in the 1st round. Expectations for a quarterback drafted in the 1st round are tremendous, no matter what.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-27-2010, 03:40 PM

Just...wow.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-27-2010, 03:43 PM
I think that will have to do with the talent around him. Right now he has Avery, who is average at best, and Steven Jackson. Gilyard is unkown.

Bradford has nothing to work with right now. But, he looked outstanding against New England tonight. Best wishes for him.

Avery is done for the year. Looked bad when it happened and sure enough he is toast. They've invested alot recently into thier O-line, so he should have nice protection at least.

Quesadilla Joe
08-27-2010, 03:53 PM
What QB's drafted in the first round (in the past 10 years) who were not asked to start a single game as a rookie, failed?

Carson Palmer, Aaron Rodgers, and Philip Rivers were the only recent first round QB's that I can think of who weren't asked to start at all their rookie years and they all turned out great. Seems like a pretty good strategy McDaniels is employing.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-27-2010, 04:40 PM
What QB's drafted in the first round (in the past 10 years) who were not asked to start a single game as a rookie, failed?

Carson Palmer, Aaron Rodgers, and Philip Rivers were the only recent first round QB's that I can think of who weren't asked to start at all their rookie years and they all turned out great. Seems like a pretty good strategy McDaniels is employing.

Oh yes! May he employ it for many years to come! :evil:

58-4ever
08-27-2010, 04:46 PM
No all of them option?