PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Todd Haley

xztop12
08-28-2010, 05:58 AM
Is working his tail off. I hope the he can help turn this team around

Bwana
08-28-2010, 06:03 AM
Get the hell out, cockroach! Your threads = the suck.

Bane
08-28-2010, 06:05 AM
www.firetoddhaley.com?
I'm not real sure what some of you expect,but look at the roster and the talent level of said roster.Then look at our starting QB.Nuff said.

Reerun_KC
08-28-2010, 06:20 AM
Thread and fan fail

LaChapelle
08-28-2010, 06:42 AM
STOP WATCHING OUR HC'S BUTT

Scorp
08-28-2010, 09:24 AM
www.rehiregunthercunnuingham.com

Titty Meat
08-28-2010, 11:38 AM
Yea he's working really hard studying Parcells press cnfrences.

Fumblerooski
08-28-2010, 11:47 AM
www.billcowhersleawoodhouse.com

Hammock Parties
08-28-2010, 11:58 AM
I'm glad we have a hard working coach. I would hate to have one of those lazy NFL coaches that sits around.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-28-2010, 11:59 AM
Get the hell out, cockroach! Your threads = the suck.

LMAO

Bugeater
08-28-2010, 12:00 PM
Ok, what did the OP originally say? Anyone?

Pioli Zombie
08-28-2010, 01:07 PM
We haven't had a "I had to put my dog to sleep thread" on CP in a few days. Someone needs to get busy!!!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-28-2010, 01:13 PM
We haven't had a "I had to put my dog to sleep thread" on CP in a few days. Someone needs to get busy!!!!!

I'm naming my next cat Cunty Cunterson.

Rausch
08-28-2010, 01:16 PM
Haley is the only wiggling cog in the machine at this point.

Extra Point
08-28-2010, 03:20 PM
Y'all, just quit playing pinata with the low-hanging fruit!

BWillie
08-28-2010, 03:25 PM
Great thread bro

MTG#10
08-28-2010, 03:51 PM
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k285/jthebear/BabyJesusCry.jpg

KurtCobain
08-28-2010, 03:57 PM
Todd Haley will take this team to superbowls. He will succeed in due time. So you guys who think you know shit can go find an african virus and die.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-28-2010, 04:17 PM
Todd Haley will take this team to superbowls. He will succeed in due time. So you guys who think you know shit can go find an african virus and die.
Posted via Mobile Device

I still have faith in Haley.

GoHuge
08-28-2010, 05:07 PM
www.tehsucksterthreadfail.com

Psyko Tek
08-28-2010, 05:50 PM

wow , you have amazing douche bag abilities

Bwana
08-28-2010, 05:51 PM

:spock:

JD10367
08-28-2010, 05:55 PM
Why is that turd not banned? He gives both Pioli and zombies bad names.

Gonzo
08-28-2010, 08:41 PM
Why is that turd not banned? He gives both Pioli and zombies bad names.

He must have incriminating pictures of Austin Chief or something.
Posted via Mobile Device

KCUnited
08-28-2010, 09:08 PM
Is working his tail off. I hope the he can help turn this team around

If you haven't thought of leaving ChiefsPlanet forever, you should.

gblowfish
08-29-2010, 10:52 AM
I still have faith in Haley.
If you're happy and you know it clap your hands!

Coach
08-29-2010, 10:57 AM

So, have you received your daily flip-off from Haley lately?

;)

Fish
08-29-2010, 11:06 AM

Todd is just sayin "gblowfish is #1!"

Coach
08-29-2010, 11:12 AM
Todd is just sayin "gblowfish is #1!"

With the, ahem, the incorrect finger to identify him as #1. ;)

gblowfish
08-29-2010, 11:12 AM
So, have you received your daily flip-off from Haley lately?

;)

"Alleged" filip off. He may have waved, he's not sure.

Hey, water under the bridge. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to see me opening night vs SD.

FlaChief58
08-29-2010, 11:13 AM
I can't help but like Haley. I'd take him a million times before the numbskull we had before him. I think given time he will build something special here and once he does the Chiefs will be good for many years. As I have said many times before, this team was so fucked up when Pioli/Haley took over that it's gonna take some time to turn it around.

There are alot of things being done that makes me believe that this team is heading in the right direction. With another good offseason to get more quality players in here and the maturation of the talent already here, we will once again be a force to be reckoned with.

Coach
08-29-2010, 11:13 AM

Hey, water under the bridge. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to see me opening night vs SD.

Ah, I take it you are not going to the GB game?

gblowfish
08-29-2010, 11:32 AM
My friend Mr. Doggity buys all my pre-season tickets.

DeezNutz
08-29-2010, 11:38 AM

On 810 last week, Petro said that "sources within the organization" told him that Haley did indeed flip off a fan.

Thought that was interesting, given all the bullshit after the fact last year.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-29-2010, 01:53 PM
If you're happy and you know it FLIP TEH BIRD!

Fxd.:D

xztop12
08-29-2010, 02:09 PM
I can't help but like Haley. I'd take him a million times before the numbskull we had before him. I think given time he will build something special here and once he does the Chiefs will be good for many years. As I have said many times before, this team was so ****ed up when Pioli/Haley took over that it's gonna take some time to turn it around.

There are alot of things being done that makes me believe that this team is heading in the right direction. With another good offseason to get more quality players in here and the maturation of the talent already here, we will once again be a force to be reckoned with.

Dude, all NFL teams are heading in the right direction/getting better. its designed to be a .500 league across the board. I can only name about 3 or 4 teams that are going to suck this year or are going to be declining

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-29-2010, 02:15 PM
Dude, all NFL teams are heading in the right direction/getting better. its designed to be a .500 league across the board. I can only name about 3 or 4 teams that are going to suck this year or are going to be declining

Goddamn you; STFU

FlaChief58
08-29-2010, 02:19 PM
All teams say they are, but very few of those were as fucked up as the Chiefs. All I can go by is what I see in the games starting at the beginning of last year. Although we still have a LONG way to go, anyone who watches the games can see that this team really is making progress in the right direction. It's just gonna take time to get where we all want this team to be. So many fans want the quick fix but that ain't gonna work in our situation.

Ralphy Boy
08-29-2010, 03:09 PM
I can't help but like Haley. I'd take him a million times before the numbskull we had before him. I think given time he will build something special here and once he does the Chiefs will be good for many years. As I have said many times before, this team was so ****ed up when Pioli/Haley took over that it's gonna take some time to turn it around.

All teams say they are, but very few of those were as ****ed up as the Chiefs.

Without a doubt I like Haley better as a coach, but I am reluctant to give his ability of spotting talent a nod over Herm based primarily on how bad 2009 sucked. And make no mistake about it, it sucked because of decisions that Haley & Pioli made. How much of that goes to Haley or Pioli is debatable and I do realize you are talking mostly about Haley, not Pioli.

2010 seems to be off to a much better start, but what exactly did they do last year to improve? They won 1 more game. That is it. The talent that they won those games with, IMO was Herm's players, not Haley's. They lucked into Chambers.

They spent a bunch of money on Cassel & TJ and neither one of them did anything last year to show they were worth it. Maybe those players were forced on Haley but the best players on the team last season were Herm's picks: Charles & Flowers. You could argue that for every positional starter/player that Pioli/Haley brought in last year, the backup that Herm/Carl drafted or signed was better.

Cassel is barely better than Croyle and most would suggest its only Cassel's ability to take a pounding that makes him better.

Pollard or Mike Brown?

As I said, 2010 seems to be much better so I'm hopeful. If Haley really is a good coach, he won't let a turd like TJ take a spot that should belong to someone with more talent. Whether or not that player is on the roster is the question.

Chiefs Rool
08-29-2010, 03:46 PM
Gunther used to work 23 hours per day, that doesn't mean shit

kcxiv
08-29-2010, 03:49 PM
I enjoyed 2009 more then 2007 and 2008 combined, it all sucked though, but to me Herm just made all that shit much more miserable because he should have NEVER EVER became the Coach of the Chiefs.

FlaChief58
08-29-2010, 04:05 PM
The Yucks fans here make the same argument. Did they win a SB because Gruden came here or was it because of Dungy had the players in place. Dungy had his core players in place for years, but could not jump the hurdle.Then Gruden came in. That very year, they won the SUPERBOWL! Yes the Werm brought in some talent, BUT HE CAN'T COACH WORTH A SHIT!!! This team was at the bottom of the NFL in nearly every stat and although it has not translated into wins yet, rebuilding, when a team is this bad simply takes time. We continue to get better talent and are learning to be a team! That is the first step the team must take before it can take the next one. Again, this team was FUBAR! It's going to take time to right the ship and build it the right way into something special!

Without a doubt I like Haley better as a coach, but I am reluctant to give his ability of spotting talent a nod over Herm based primarily on how bad 2009 sucked. And make no mistake about it, it sucked because of decisions that Haley & Pioli made. How much of that goes to Haley or Pioli is debatable and I do realize you are talking mostly about Haley, not Pioli.

2010 seems to be off to a much better start, but what exactly did they do last year to improve? They won 1 more game. That is it. The talent that they won those games with, IMO was Herm's players, not Haley's. They lucked into Chambers.

They spent a bunch of money on Cassel & TJ and neither one of them did anything last year to show they were worth it. Maybe those players were forced on Haley but the best players on the team last season were Herm's picks: Charles & Flowers. You could argue that for every positional starter/player that Pioli/Haley brought in last year, the backup that Herm/Carl drafted or signed was better.

Cassel is barely better than Croyle and most would suggest its only Cassel's ability to take a pounding that makes him better.

Pollard or Mike Brown?

As I said, 2010 seems to be much better so I'm hopeful. If Haley really is a good coach, he won't let a turd like TJ take a spot that should belong to someone with more talent. Whether or not that player is on the roster is the question.

Rasputin
08-29-2010, 04:17 PM
I think Haley is still learning too, this is his first gig at being a head coach. He is going to make mistakes and I expect him too. I am willing to give Haley several more years as long as we are progressing as a team. I think they will give Cassel every opportunity but they recognize his limitations thus bringing in Weis to help him. They will replace Cassel before the coach. Haley wants to win that doesn't need to be said. Haley wants the Chiefs to force our Will over the other team and Chiefs Will well be done!

Pink Paradise 2010
08-29-2010, 06:02 PM
He seems to be very commited to the players and the team, I am sure that he will do great this year. He has to keep the players in line though. A tough job, but he can do it :)