PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs & their NFL #2 Rush Offense (Preseason) Get Some Love from SI's Don Banks

T-post Tom
08-31-2010, 11:28 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/don_banks/08/31/week.3/index.html

• WINNER -- Kansas City remains winless this preseason, but you can see the makings of a fairly dominant Chiefs running game coming together week by week, and that might portend a return to relevancy in the AFC West. K.C.'s Matt Cassel-led passing attack is still a work in progress, but the Chiefs are averaging an impressive 150 yards per game on the ground this month (No. 2 in the league behind the Steelers) and no one in the NFL has more than their 30 first downs via rushing.

And this isn't an all-on-Larry Johnson's-shoulders type of ground game. Jamaal Charles, Thomas Jones and Dexter McCluster all can move the chains in different ways, and the team's leading rusher this preseason is third-year power back Jackie Battle, a 238-pounder who knows how to lower his head but who has also ripped off a pair of 21-yard gallops. Kansas City ran the ball 36 times for 168 yards against Philadelphia on Friday night, throwing only 28 passes for 128 yards.

For now, it sounds like the offensive emphasis in Kansas City is clear. The Chiefs are committed to the ground, and starting to develop an identity.

CoMoChief
08-31-2010, 11:34 PM
Well, the inabilities of Cassel automatically shows the other team what our hand will be.

Our running game won't be good for long if Cassel's play doesn't improve and we can stretch the field a little.

Fat ****ing chance of that ever happening.

KCrockaholic
08-31-2010, 11:44 PM
We will be in the top 3 of rushing if Charles and Jones both stay healthy for the majority of the season. This is a dominant rushing team.

CrazyPhuD
08-31-2010, 11:46 PM
Heh the chiefs also face the worst rushing defenses this year....watch out.

Goldmember
08-31-2010, 11:50 PM
Heh the chiefs also face the worst rushing defenses this year....watch out.

They've had lots of practice with this.

Bozo1970
09-01-2010, 12:03 AM

this

T-post Tom
09-01-2010, 12:07 AM

Interestingly, the Chiefs currently rank #5 in pass defense, #17 in rush defense and #6 in total defense. Woot! :)

Saccopoo
09-01-2010, 03:10 AM
DOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

Well, the inabilities of Cassel automatically shows the other team what our hand will be.

Our running game won't be good for long if Cassel's play doesn't improve and we can stretch the field a little.

Marcellus
09-01-2010, 06:30 AM

Do you even remember last year? Cassel sucked and we still ran the ball excellent.

Your point is moot, well it is more plain wrong than moot.

the Talking Can
09-01-2010, 06:34 AM
we are going to have a good running game...

FAX
09-01-2010, 06:40 AM

If, that is, our RBs can stay healthy.

I believe Charles to be a monster in Chiefs clothing. I don't know if I've ever seen a player who can make so much out of so little.

He even makes our line look better ...

FAX

RedThat
09-01-2010, 06:40 AM
One of the things I've always believed in is that, a good running game can open up a passing game. Great to hear our rushing offense is off to a great start, but I strongly feel this team has a great set of backs that can make us one of the more potent rushing attacks in the league. No doubt, RB is the strength of this team. Now when that passing game opens up it just makes the quarterback's job a lot easier. Small positive to look forward to.

InChiefsHeaven
09-01-2010, 06:41 AM
Do you even remember last year? Cassel sucked and we still ran the ball excellent.

Your point is moot, well it is more plain wrong than moot.

We did not run the ball excellent until Charles took over, halfway through the season. Prior to that, we were totally ineffective on offense, passing or rushing.

We could punt our asses off though...

-King-
09-01-2010, 06:54 AM

Just like last year huh?
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief
09-01-2010, 06:58 AM
Interestingly, the Chiefs currently rank #5 in pass defense, #17 in rush defense and #6 in total defense. Woot! :)

Wow.:clap:

notorious
09-01-2010, 07:00 AM

You know, this is just preseason, but that is a good sign. Improvement anywhere is a great thing. :)

the Talking Can
09-01-2010, 07:08 AM
If, that is, our RBs can stay healthy.

I believe Charles to be a monster in Chiefs clothing. I don't know if I've ever seen a player who can make so much out of so little.

He even makes our line look better ...

FAX

charles makes everyone look better....we haven't even seen the best of him yet

bkkcoh
09-01-2010, 07:35 AM

And that should open up the passing game a little bit with some play-action passing.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-01-2010, 07:45 AM
You know, this is just preseason, but that is a good sign. Improvement anywhere is a great thing. :)

The first team defense was very good against a good Philly offense. That doesn't mean it will carry over to the regular season, but it's a nice sign. It was sickening to still read the posts that said they were "gashed" and allowed Philly to move the ball at will having only allowed 100 yards in nearly 3 quarters. Real objective posting.

Marcellus
09-01-2010, 08:41 AM
We did not run the ball excellent until Charles took over, halfway through the season. Prior to that, we were totally ineffective on offense, passing or rushing.

We could punt our asses off though...

Who's running the ball this year?I was referring to Charles. And Charles ran excellent even though Cassel couldn't do anything.

CaliforniaChief
09-01-2010, 08:55 AM
Allow me to indulge myself here and respond to positive feedback about the Chiefs in a very uncommon way around these parts...

That's cool. I'm excited about our running game.

Ok, that's all. Carry on.

BigChiefFan
09-01-2010, 08:56 AM
We have a better team than some realize. We're on the rise. Our running game will help in the passing game and the play-action should dominate our passing plays called. I think we start off 1-0 and get some swagger back. I really like the direction the team is taking.

Brock
09-01-2010, 09:01 AM
We have a better team than some realize. We're on the rise. Our running game will help in the passing game and the play-action should dominate our passing plays called. I think we start off 1-0 and get some swagger back. I really like the direction the team is taking.

The offense will be approaching mediocre, but the defense is going to really kill this team.

HotRoute
09-01-2010, 09:03 AM
i still think the chiefs have a good shot at breaking .500 this year but only if we can count on our secondary to force some turnovers

Consistent1
09-01-2010, 09:55 AM
The one thing that they really did right for this season is grabbing Jones. He may not have set the world on fire yet, but if this team has some success he will be a big part of it.

The Franchise
09-01-2010, 09:57 AM
The one thing that they really did right for this season is grabbing Jones. He may not have set the world on fire yet, but if this team has some success he will be a big part of it.

I like the Jones signing.....but I'm kind of hoping that Battle will get a shot at the #2 next year. Battle has worked his fucking ass off and I think he could be a damn good bruiser who gets the goal line carries.

boogblaster
09-01-2010, 10:00 AM
we b gona rundt da ball .. lots .....

RustShack
09-01-2010, 10:30 AM
This team is going to be better than more are expecting. Our defense is going to do a lot better than anyone is expecting. Teams will drive on us, but they wont get a lot of TD's. We are going to have a great running game this year and Herm Edwards would be jizzing right now if he were our coach.

Brock
09-01-2010, 10:39 AM
This team is going to be better than more are expecting. Our defense is going to do a lot better than anyone is expecting. Teams will drive on us, but they wont get a lot of TD's.

What? Why?

Iowanian
09-01-2010, 10:51 AM
It's a little early to be too excited but I think there is reason to be hopeful about the running game with that lineup of backs.

It is my hope that the running game is good enough that teams respect it, which should actually open the passing game up a little bit and help Cassel and co be more effective.

The Run Defense is going to be the key to the w-l record as far as I can see. The Chiefs secondary is pretty solid, for a young group, but the Chiefs play several teams with very good running offenses of their own.

DJ's left nut
09-01-2010, 11:21 AM
We'll see what happens when they just start putting 9 in the box. If that doesn't work, they might just try 10.

The 46 defense would probably obliterate us.

EDIT: Here's the real problem with a run-first offense: it doesn't actually fit well with our defense.

Our defense's strength is in the secondary, but if we intend to go out there, control the clock and run the ball, teams will rarely be put in a position where they have to pass the ball aggressively. As such, they'll just answer by gashing us up the middle over and over again.

You can't be a run-first offense that plays a 3-4 D without a NT and hope to succeed long-term. It's just a clusterfuck of styles that won't work together at all.

Dylan
09-01-2010, 11:35 AM
... automatically shows the other team what our hand will be.

LOL

luv
09-01-2010, 11:37 AM
LOL

What happened to Jacobs, anyway?

Dylan
09-01-2010, 11:42 AM
I'll let you know when the season officially starts on Sunday, 9/12. ;)

LaChapelle
09-01-2010, 11:53 AM
The running game and special teams are our offense

Red Dawg
09-01-2010, 12:00 PM
I like the Jones signing.....but I'm kind of hoping that Battle will get a shot at the #2 next year. Battle has worked his ****ing ass off and I think he could be a damn good bruiser who gets the goal line carries.

Battle is too slow and big. 6'2/240. Short yardage and blocking should be his duites.

Rasputin
09-01-2010, 12:02 PM
And that should open up the passing game a little bit with some play-action passing.

Cassel is no Steve Deburg, sorry to say.

Rasputin
09-01-2010, 12:04 PM
Battle is too slow and big. 6'2/240. Short yardage and blocking should be his duites.

Yet he is still capable of breaking off long runs...

Chiefs Rool
09-01-2010, 12:22 PM
if our defense played like it did vs Philly we could be looking at a half-way decent season

Titty Meat
09-01-2010, 12:23 PM
If the team could play defense with this running game and schedule it would be a playoff team.

Goldmember
09-01-2010, 02:07 PM

And the Colts are currently winless. :D

petegz28
09-01-2010, 02:29 PM
I think we are going to see a lot of PA Pass this year. If we don't then Weis is a tard. Cassel needs the running game and the running game can open up the PA Pass. When Charles is scampering for 5-10 a carry it is almost an afterthought that we will incorporate the PA Pass.

T-post Tom
09-01-2010, 02:54 PM
And the Colts are currently winless. :D

Hey, I'm trying to be positive here. But your point is well taken. I'm just hoping that Weiss can scheme, cajole, or threaten Matty C. into an adequate qb that doesn't impede our playmakers. Only time will tell. And PLEASE keep posting as I never tire of your avy. :D

Goldmember
09-01-2010, 05:18 PM
Hey, I'm trying to be positive here. But your point is well taken. I'm just hoping that Weiss can scheme, cajole, or threaten Matty C. into an adequate qb that doesn't impede our playmakers. Only time will tell. And PLEASE keep posting as I never tire of your avy. :D

ROFL will do!

Marcellus
09-01-2010, 05:30 PM
Yet he is still capable of breaking off long runs...

Against 3rd stringers. I like Battle he is a good kid and he works hard but he is not any type of real answer at RB. TJ is 5X the player at his age.

He should make the team as a ST guy and a short yardage guy. Period.

JD10367
09-01-2010, 05:33 PM

Only took one post to totally turn this thread into a Cassel-basher! Good work! :clap:

I swear, some of you are so douchebaggy that I'm surprised the Official Drink Of Chiefs Fans<sup>TM</sup> isn't Massengil.

Marcellus
09-01-2010, 05:41 PM
Only took one post to totally turn this thread into a Cassel-basher! Good work! :clap:

I swear, some of you are so douchebaggy that I'm surprised the Official Drink Of Chiefs Fans<sup>TM</sup> isn't Massengil.

The funny thing is the running game was it's best when Cassel was his worst which blows that theory clean out of the water.

Rasputin
09-01-2010, 05:47 PM
Against 3rd stringers. I like Battle he is a good kid and he works hard but he is not any type of real answer at RB. TJ is 5X the player at his age.

He should make the team as a ST guy and a short yardage guy. Period.

So what if it was against 3rd string:rolleyes:. Battle is on the up side and can become a good 2nd or 3rd back for us. I'm wanting him to replace Jones when the time comes. Battle is starting his career, Jones is on the tail end of it. Yes Jones is still good but for how much longer? Battle has a chance to become good for years to come. I understand differance between 3rd string and first string. Battle is battleing his way to unseed Jones. I don't expect it till later this season or next but his time will come and Jones time will end.

Marcellus
09-01-2010, 05:51 PM
So what if it was against 3rd string:rolleyes:. Battle is on the up side and can become a good 2nd or 3rd back for us. I'm wanting him to replace Jones when the time comes. Battle is starting his career, Jones is on the tail end of it. Yes Jones is still good but for how much longer? Battle has a chance to become good for years to come. I understand differance between 3rd string and first string. Battle is battleing his way to unseed Jones. I don't expect it till later this season or next but his time will come and Jones time will end.

Battle is in his 4th camp in KC, he isn't just starting his career. Usually by now you are the guy or you aren't and he isn't stepping past TJ this year barring injury.

As I said I like him, I sat with him at the KO luncheon 2 years ago. He is smart, engaging, and a hard worker.

He is what he is though.

chiefzilla1501
09-01-2010, 05:52 PM
We'll see what happens when they just start putting 9 in the box. If that doesn't work, they might just try 10.

The 46 defense would probably obliterate us.

EDIT: Here's the real problem with a run-first offense: it doesn't actually fit well with our defense.

Our defense's strength is in the secondary, but if we intend to go out there, control the clock and run the ball, teams will rarely be put in a position where they have to pass the ball aggressively. As such, they'll just answer by gashing us up the middle over and over again.

You can't be a run-first offense that plays a 3-4 D without a NT and hope to succeed long-term. It's just a cluster**** of styles that won't work together at all.

The Jets did just fine, even after they lost Kris Jenkins, so it can be done. Actually, a bad pass defense makes it easier for teams to put up TDs on us in a hurry. A bend don't break defense could limit the other team mostly to field goals, which means we can establish the run without feeling pressured to score TDs on every drive.

But yeah, I agree that if we don't at least show we can pass vertically every once in a while, that's the biggest threat to our running game by far.

DeezNutz
09-01-2010, 05:57 PM

Cassel is a victim!!!

Brock
09-01-2010, 05:59 PM
Cassel is a victim!!!

LEAVE MATTY ALONE

OnTheWarpath15
09-01-2010, 05:59 PM
The Jets did just fine, even after they lost Kris Jenkins, so it can be done. Actually, a bad pass defense makes it easier for teams to put up TDs on us in a hurry. A bend don't break defense could limit the other team mostly to field goals, which means we can establish the run without feeling pressured to score TDs on every drive.

But yeah, I agree that if we don't at least show we can pass vertically every once in a while, that's the biggest threat to our running game by far.

The Jets did just fine. LMAO

Can't imagine why.

Maybe because they have shit-ton of talent at every position?

We don't.

What a ridiculous comparison.

DeezNutz
09-01-2010, 06:07 PM
What the **** is a "bend but don't break" defense? What a convenient euphemism for "shitty."

RedThat
09-01-2010, 06:08 PM
I think the defense will improve. My reasons:

A) I think we have a good def coordinator now.

B) We have better safeties than last year. Lewis and Berry will provide will improve safety play and provide stability to this secondary. Secondary is solid, and will be the strength of the defense.

Those are my two reasons why I think we are going to improve on defense. Anything additional is bonus. I don't think our Lber's are anything special. But we have some leadership there in Vrabel, and some good role players in Hali, Studebaker and Belcher.
DJ could make plays but lacks consistency. Mays and Williams are meh...I don't think this is a bad rotation of LBer's, nothing special by any means but they got some guys that will be solid contributors and do a good job in the roles they are asked to do. The key to improvement for our LBing corps is for Hali, Studebaker, and DJ to step up and be better players. We sure as need them to be.

Defensive line is a problem. I don't know why Ron Edwards is still starting? We need a NT. And of course, our DE's need to step up. that is the issue I have with this defense overall. Dorsey and Jackson are underachieving right now.

*Overall, I think we've making strides/progress. One step at a time I guess.

DeezNutz
09-01-2010, 06:09 PM
I think it's too early to label Studebaker a role player. Dude has shown enough flashes to merit a lot more playing time. No need to impose a ceiling on him.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-01-2010, 07:11 PM
I think the defense will improve. My reasons:

A) I think we have a good def coordinator now.

B) We have better safeties than last year. Lewis and Berry will provide will improve safety play and provide stability to this secondary. Secondary is solid, and will be the strength of the defense.

Those are my two reasons why I think we are going to improve on defense. Anything additional is bonus. I don't think our Lber's are anything special. But we have some leadership there in Vrabel, and some good role players in Hali, Studebaker and Belcher.
DJ could make plays but lacks consistency. Mays and Williams are meh...I don't think this is a bad rotation of LBer's, nothing special by any means but they got some guys that will be solid contributors and do a good job in the roles they are asked to do. The key to improvement for our LBing corps is for Hali, Studebaker, and DJ to step up and be better players. We sure as need them to be.

Defensive line is a problem. I don't know why Ron Edwards is still starting? We need a NT. And of course, our DE's need to step up. that is the issue I have with this defense overall. Dorsey and Jackson are underachieving right now.

*Overall, I think we've making strides/progress. One step at a time I guess.

Not to pick on ya, but how many times has this been posted over the years? Get er done DJ :whackit: !!!

I would love to see Belcher and Studebaker given ample playing time this season. Might as well see what we got and maybe fill a hole in the process.

Ugly Duck
09-01-2010, 07:14 PM
John Gruden talks about 2010 Oakland Raiders....

Gruden, promoting his third season on "Monday Night Football," offered up the following rationale on why the Raiders are poised to win the AFC West for the first time since 2002:

"The Raiders should be excited. I don't just say this being former a Raider myself, but I do like their defense," Gruden said on a conference call. "If you look at their front seven, I know all the years I was coaching, I'd love to have that group. Adding guys like (Kamerion) Wimbley, (John) Henderson, trading for Richard Seymour, (having) Tommy Kelly, getting (Rolando) McClain in the first round. That's a good front seven. (Nnamdi Asomugha is) arguably one of the top corners in all of football. I like everything about their defense. And I think I should. These are talented football players.

Gruden, the Raiders' coach from 1998-2001, continued: "Jason Campbell, between he and Bruce Gradkowski, will do the thing they need to do win there with this defense -- protect the ball. They have maybe the best punter in history. And I'm not kidding you. His statistics make Ray Guy look normal. Shane Lechler is an equalizer. Janikowksi can put points on the board.

"They're going to be outstanding in the kicking game, very good on defense. And if they can take care of the ball, run the ball and develop a couple of these young offensive linemen — and I've heard good things about some of their sleepers that they in camp -- I think they can win the division. I really do. I like the Raiders a lot."

milkman
09-01-2010, 08:39 PM
If we can't stop the run (and we won't be able to), teams will be able to hit is with play action passes, in spite of the fact that our secondary is our going ot be our strength.

Unlike the Chiefs, other teams have QBs that can take advantage of defenses that have to stack the box.

teedubya
09-01-2010, 10:33 PM
Yeah, I think the Chiefs finish 3rd in the division behind the Raiders who win the division and the Chargers.

Raiders 10-6
Chargers 9-7
Chiefs 7-9
Broncos 5-11

OnTheWarpath15
09-01-2010, 10:36 PM
John Gruden talks about 2010 Oakland Raiders....

Gruden, promoting his third season on "Monday Night Football," offered up the following rationale on why the Raiders are poised to win the AFC West for the first time since 2002:

"The Raiders should be excited. I don't just say this being former a Raider myself, but I do like their defense," Gruden said on a conference call. "If you look at their front seven, I know all the years I was coaching, I'd love to have that group. Adding guys like (Kamerion) Wimbley, (John) Henderson, trading for Richard Seymour, (having) Tommy Kelly, getting (Rolando) McClain in the first round. That's a good front seven. (Nnamdi Asomugha is) arguably one of the top corners in all of football. I like everything about their defense. And I think I should. These are talented football players.

Gruden, the Raiders' coach from 1998-2001, continued: "Jason Campbell, between he and Bruce Gradkowski, will do the thing they need to do win there with this defense -- protect the ball. They have maybe the best punter in history. And I'm not kidding you. His statistics make Ray Guy look normal. Shane Lechler is an equalizer. Janikowksi can put points on the board.

"They're going to be outstanding in the kicking game, very good on defense. And if they can take care of the ball, run the ball and develop a couple of these young offensive linemen — and I've heard good things about some of their sleepers that they in camp -- I think they can win the division. I really do. I like the Raiders a lot."

I can't argue with anything he said there.

Now, the Raiders may not live up to that potential, but the logic is solid.

Titty Meat
09-01-2010, 10:43 PM
Sorry but the Raiders are the most overrated team coming into this season. That O-line is awful and Jason Campbell is a fucking pussy.

DBOSHO
09-01-2010, 10:51 PM
so the raiders are going to win the division because they have a good punter?

Cool.

DJ's left nut
09-01-2010, 11:39 PM

But that's what's so funny about the Jets - they didn't do just fine.

They went 9 and 7! Nobody remembers that they were all but eliminated from the playoffs and would have been had the Colts not rested their starters and the Broncos not collapsed.

And the Jets entire defense was excellent, not just their secondary. The Jets were most assuredly not a bend but don't break defense - they led the league in fewest yards allowed...by more than 500 yards over 2nd place (and a stunning 2,000 fewer yards surrendered than KC). They were even 7th in rushing yards allowed and 4th in yards per carry.

They didn't bend at all, they just kicked ass.

Don't even attempt to compare the Jets defense to this one. The Jets had a dominant defense from the top to the bottom. That's what allowed them to be a strong running team.

So with the unquestioned best defense in football and a better offensive line than we have to support their running game, the Jets went 9-7 and were lucky to make the playoffs.

You really want to compare us to the Jets? I'd say you should just forget you said anything.

chiefzilla1501
09-02-2010, 12:23 AM
But that's what's so funny about the Jets - they didn't do just fine.

They went 9 and 7! Nobody remembers that they were all but eliminated from the playoffs and would have been had the Colts not rested their starters and the Broncos not collapsed.

And the Jets entire defense was excellent, not just their secondary. The Jets were most assuredly not a bend but don't break defense - they led the league in fewest yards allowed...by more than 500 yards over 2nd place (and a stunning 2,000 fewer yards surrendered than KC). They were even 7th in rushing yards allowed and 4th in yards per carry.

They didn't bend at all, they just kicked ass.

Don't even attempt to compare the Jets defense to this one. The Jets had a dominant defense from the top to the bottom. That's what allowed them to be a strong running team.

So with the unquestioned best defense in football and a better offensive line than we have to support their running game, the Jets went 9-7 and were lucky to make the playoffs.

You really want to compare us to the Jets? I'd say you should just forget you said anything.

Did I say the CHiefs were the Jets?

You were saying that a good pass defense and a good run offense weren't a match. And I was pointing out why that's not necessarily true. The Jets don't have a spectacular front 7. The reason they do the things they do on defense is because that secondary is so good that they don't need any help. While most defenses have LBs that worry about help defense in the passing game, the Jets can focus on blitzing and attacking the running game. Watch any game against the Jets toward the end of last year--teams were scared shitless to throw against them so their offenses became one-dimensional. It's the formula that also worked for the Super Bowl Giants a few years ago.

The reason the Jets had such a shaky record was because of inconsistent QB play. If Sanchez becomes nothing more than a consistent game manager, it's easily a formula that could work for them.

michaelj_58
09-02-2010, 03:35 AM
we have to get the tight ends involved this year.

crossbow
09-02-2010, 05:43 AM
Can Battle play fullback? Does he block well enough? He has the toughness and desire.

DJ's left nut
09-02-2010, 08:40 AM
Did I say the CHiefs were the Jets?

You were saying that a good pass defense and a good run offense weren't a match. And I was pointing out why that's not necessarily true. The Jets don't have a spectacular front 7. The reason they do the things they do on defense is because that secondary is so good that they don't need any help. While most defenses have LBs that worry about help defense in the passing game, the Jets can focus on blitzing and attacking the running game. Watch any game against the Jets toward the end of last year--teams were scared shitless to throw against them so their offenses became one-dimensional. It's the formula that also worked for the Super Bowl Giants a few years ago.

The reason the Jets had such a shaky record was because of inconsistent QB play. If Sanchez becomes nothing more than a consistent game manager, it's easily a formula that could work for them.

No I wasn't.

I said that a defense with its sole strength in the secondary, no discernible interior line and a good rush defense don't match.

There's a major major difference between the Jets and their soup to nuts incredible defense and the Chiefs with their potentially elite secondary and little else. The Chiefs have a massive 'loophole' in their D that teams will be able to exploit and don't have a potent enough offense to discourage them from doing so.

And as for 'inconsistent QB play' - you're aware we have Matt Cassel at QB, right?

You're trying to point to did what we do well better than we do it while carrying the same major weakness we do, yet still only managed a 9-7 record, as a reason for optimism?

Coogs
09-02-2010, 09:16 AM
And as for 'inconsistent QB play' - you're aware we have Matt Cassel at QB, right?

Unfortunately, our guy has really not been all that "inconsistent". :banghead: