PDA

View Full Version : Football Jersey101???

beach tribe
09-02-2010, 12:12 PM
Sorry to clutter the front page :rolleyes: buuuuut,
Anybody Know anything about Yuki?
I can't get on his site, and am going to be pretty pissed if i can't get my Eric MFn Berry Jersey pretty soon.
Anything Comparable?

The Franchise
09-02-2010, 12:22 PM
I ordered from Yukijersey.com and USPS.com says the jersey is in the US and on the way.

KCrockaholic
09-02-2010, 12:28 PM
Go check out tarajersey.com

It will take about 3 weeks (I know, it's a long time)

But they did a good job with my Eric Berry jersey.

Bill Lundberg
09-02-2010, 12:29 PM

This. I've had better luck with Tara than Yuki.

chief4life
09-02-2010, 01:28 PM
Is Tarajersey.com having issues because i can't get on it right now. Is there really that much difference between the two sites. I don't want a pink jersey any insight would be helpful

KCrockaholic
09-02-2010, 01:40 PM
Is Tarajersey.com having issues because i can't get on it right now. Is there really that much difference between the two sites. I don't want a pink jersey any insight would be helpful

There's not a big difference between the 2. Same prices and stuff. I can't seem to get on tarajersey either right now. Maybe there is something wrong.

tarajersey takes a pretty long time though. The sleeves are great. Not pink. lol.

rad
09-02-2010, 01:46 PM
I ordered from these two befoer, and they take forever to get to you.

I ordered from dh gate and nfljerseysWorld and they both were here in 5 days. The one order from nfljersysworld contained 10 jerseys too. Plus I live on the east coast.

As far as quality goes, DH gate was nicer than NFL JW. LH Patch was bigger and mesh went up to the shoulders almost. Looks cool. Link:

http://www.dhgate.com/p_ff8080812a45e2f0012a5b5b30fa5d00.html

CoMoChief
09-02-2010, 02:36 PM
Got my Eric Berry jersey from there (tarajersey) yesterday.

The only problem I have is the trim on the neck. Its pretty tight.

The AFC patch is a little small, I figured it would be bigger and maybe it is comparing to a real NFL pro shop auth jersey, but for the $$$ you really can't beat it, and you'd really only be able to tell if you're a hardcore NFL football fan and you know what the auth jerseys are supposed to look like.

Also got a powder blue Bo Jackson Royals jersey. Couldn't be happier w/ it.

The Franchise
09-02-2010, 02:38 PM
Got my Eric Berry jersey from there (tarajersey) yesterday.

The only problem I have is the trim on the neck. Its pretty tight.

The AFC patch is a little small, I figured it would be bigger and maybe it is comparing to a real NFL pro shop auth jersey, but for the $$$ you really can't beat it, and you'd really only be able to tell if you're a hardcore NFL football fan and you know what the auth jerseys are supposed to look like.

Also got a powder blue Bo Jackson Royals jersey.

How long did it take to get to you?

CoMoChief
09-02-2010, 02:50 PM
How long did it take to get to you?

Made the order on Aug 20th and got it yesteday, its weird because you won't get a confrimation on the order (via email) for about 4-5 days so at first I was wondering if the order even went through etc. Then it took about 2 weeks to get from China to mid-MO.

So if you factor in weekends/business days its about 3 weeks.

chiefsnorth
09-02-2010, 02:55 PM
Expect low quality on the letters/numbers/stitching. It is basically rejected replica jerseys that have been customized at low cost. Often times the colors are off a bit and the workmanship is poor. Maybe good enough for your taste but if you put it next to the real thing, there's no comparison. On the hockey and basketball one, the logos and other stitch on items are like the replica ones and not what are found on the authentics. If there is a difference in the fabric construction as there is between NHL replica and authentic (and NFL of course) you will be getting replica. For $30 it might still be worth it to you.

heaven
09-15-2010, 11:37 PM
I ordered from them before, now i used weiketrade.com more cheap also come from china.

clyde05
09-16-2010, 01:03 AM
i got a berry from dh gate and was very satisfied, quick shipping too, now thinking about getting a mccluster from dh gate. you will be happy!

FAX
09-16-2010, 02:02 AM
The Southern area is pretty nice ... like around Cape May. Newark sucks.

FAX

Saulbadguy
09-16-2010, 06:58 AM
I got a Glen Dorsey one - the stitching isn't great, and the red bleeds pretty badly, especially in the rain on to your other clothes.

redngold85
09-16-2010, 03:14 PM
has anyone ever thought about buying, say, 5 Jamaal Charles jerseys at the $16 a piece wholesale price, keeping one and selling the rest on ebay?

not sayin, just sayin.....

Mama Hip Rockets
12-13-2010, 11:04 PM
I ordered from these two befoer, and they take forever to get to you.

I ordered from dh gate and nfljerseysWorld and they both were here in 5 days. The one order from nfljersysworld contained 10 jerseys too. Plus I live on the east coast.

As far as quality goes, DH gate was nicer than NFL JW. LH Patch was bigger and mesh went up to the shoulders almost. Looks cool. Link:

http://www.dhgate.com/p_ff8080812a45e2f0012a5b5b30fa5d00.html

So the DH Gate website is based in China but they still got your jersey here in 5 days?

Mama Hip Rockets
12-14-2010, 07:50 AM
Also wondering if you recall how much shipping was from DH Gate? I'm thinking about ordering a Charles jersey from them.

TRR
12-14-2010, 07:55 AM
Very happy with yukijersey.com. It's the same site as jersey101. My Berry jersey is nearly perfect, and at more than half the price of a true authentic.
Posted via Mobile Device

carlos3652
12-14-2010, 08:20 AM
I bought an order of 10 jerseys for Christmas, Berry, Charles, McCluster, Flowers, and other soccer and NHL gear from tara.. they are amazing... cant beat those prices and they look very close to authentic gear...

firstme56
07-16-2011, 07:31 AM

now ,tara updated to toonjerseys.com now .

:hmmm:

just order 10pcs for$250there ,$25 per pcs free shipping . awesome