PDA

View Full Version : News One of the Chilean miners decided he wanted to stay down in the hole.

BigRichard
09-03-2010, 07:41 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/09/02/trapped-miner-tight-spot-rescued-wife-meets-mistress-vigil/?test=latestnews

This guy just can't catch a break can he?

Trapped Miner Finds Himself in Another Tight Spot After Wife Meets Mistress at Vigil

One of the trapped Chilean miners is dreading his rescue after his wife met his secret mistress at the entrance to the San Jose mine, The Sun reported Thursday.

Yonni Barrios' wife, Marta Salinas, and Barrios' lover, Susana Valenzuela, were both holding vigils for him outside the mine.

Salinas was stunned when she heard Valenzuela shouting his name amid a crowd of miners' loved ones.

Salinas, 56, is said to be "horrified". However, she is determined not to give up her man to her love rival.

She told friends: "Barrios is my husband. He loves me and I am his devoted wife. This woman has no legitimacy."

But Valenzuela said the 50-year-old miner, who she met on a training course five years ago, was planning to leave his wife for her.

She said: "We are in love. I'll wait for him."

Barrios has been one of the heroes of the landslide drama -- using his first-aid training to treat sick colleagues.

He also vaccinated all 33 men, including himself, against flu and pneumonia.

Meanwhile, the captives have been hit with an alcohol and tobacco ban by National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) experts helping the rescue.

A NASA doctor, James Michael Duncan, said: "We need to get their nutrition up before we consider drinking."

Two of the smokers have been dropped nicotine patches and gum to deal with their cravings.

But the miners -- who may not be drilled out until Christmas -- have started eating proper meals of 2,000 calories a day.

Their rations include yogurt and cereal for breakfast, chicken sandwiches for lunch and jam sandwiches for dinner. They each have tea and five liters of water daily.

jwazzie
09-03-2010, 07:44 AM
He better hope there is a back exit to the rescue

Crush
09-03-2010, 07:47 AM
That is what I call a sticky situation.

Jenson71
09-03-2010, 07:55 AM
He's between a rock and a hard place now.

big nasty kcnut
09-03-2010, 08:02 AM
He up the creek without a paddle. Just hoping when they get out he run.

Phobia
09-03-2010, 08:09 AM
Now he has a wife, girlfriend, and 32 boyfriends.

Goldmember
09-03-2010, 08:09 AM
He went down one too many holes

CaliforniaChief
09-03-2010, 08:19 AM
LMAO

Shaid
09-03-2010, 08:21 AM
That is what I call a sticky situation.

lmao rep

Frazod
09-03-2010, 08:22 AM
He's between a rock and a hard place now.

*GROAN*

LMAO

Iowanian
09-03-2010, 08:24 AM
If they both miss him enough....this might be his best chance at a 3 way.

now he's more concerned that the toughest guy in that cave is gay and his pants broke in the collapse....

CaliforniaChief
09-03-2010, 08:26 AM
He's trapped in his marriage.

DaKCMan AP
09-03-2010, 08:46 AM
Why do they give his age and the age of his wife, but not the mistress?

Iowanian
09-03-2010, 08:46 AM
If you've ever been trapped in a long car ride with an angry girlfriend/wife......can you imagine this poor bastard with 2 angry women shouting at him through the soup-can phone and absolutely no place to go?

He may just give one of the other guys a hummer to smash his skull with a rock so he never has to surface.

JD10367
09-03-2010, 09:00 AM
Down in a hole and I don't know if I can be saved
See my heart I decorate it like a grave
You don't understand who they
Thought I was supposed to be
Look at me now a man
Who wont let himself be

Down in a hole, feelin so small
Down in a hole, losin my soul
Id like to fly,
But my wings have been so denied

Nero's Neptune
09-03-2010, 09:19 AM
fox news... seriously? shouldn't this be in People magazine or some shit like that...

Otter
09-03-2010, 09:29 AM
Those poor bastards should have access to anything they want available on God's green earth that could fit down that hole.

Ambien - not only will it help them sleep it will keep them amused.

"Guys! Guys?!??! Ok, no really! What happened last night? I had a dream it was dark and we were stuck in this tunnell...".

Dante84
09-03-2010, 09:31 AM

Fa' Sho.

Dante84
09-03-2010, 09:33 AM
Down in a hole and I don't know if I can be saved
See my heart I decorate it like a grave
You don't understand who they
Thought I was supposed to be
Look at me now a man
Who wont let himself be

Down in a hole, feelin so small
Down in a hole, losin my soul
Id like to fly,
But my wings have been so denied

Re - 2 tha - post

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6961413&postcount=31

Stanley Nickels
09-03-2010, 09:40 AM
He may just give one of the other guys a hummer

Whoa, there, Iowanian. I can see giving up women because they're all crazy, but I don't know about going that far. Seems that would only make the problem worse! :shake::evil:

rambleonthruthefog
09-03-2010, 09:42 AM

now he's more concerned that the toughest guy in that cave is gay and his pants broke in the collapse....

beat me to it

teedubya
09-03-2010, 11:20 AM
This is golden. hahah.