PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs ALL HAIL ROMEO.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-03-2010, 12:48 PM
I don't know about you, but after years of Cunther and the much-beloved G-Rob, we have a D-Coord who knows how to mix it up, adjust, and time his blitz packages very nicely.

The guy knows how to dial a game, and it's the best overall output I've seen since Cowher/Marty.

Great call by the front office on this particular decision.

gblowfish
09-03-2010, 12:51 PM
Romeo was restless, he was ready to kill.
He jumped out the window cause he couldn't sit still.
Juliet was waiting with a safety net.
He said "Don't bury me cause I'm not dead yet."

Bane
09-03-2010, 12:55 PM
Yeah it looks like the D will improve,but really it has to right?I mean it has to at some point and now seems like a good time to me.I just hope the O can pick it up and not give us a replay of years past when the D kept us in it and the O gave it away.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lzen
09-03-2010, 12:56 PM
I agree. I really wanted him last year. I know its only preseason but he has already made our subpar LBers looks pretty decent. At least the starters and a few of the backups. I am very optimistic that our defense will be much improved this season.

Coogs
09-03-2010, 12:59 PM
I like what I see so far, but I will wait a bit before the final decision. I believe it was Cunther's first season back where our defense looked kick ass in pre-season. But Cunther shot his wad in pre-season, and OC's from the opponents kicked his ass pretty much every game when it counted.

Fansy the Famous Bard
09-03-2010, 01:00 PM
Gotta get 3 good linebackers in the draft\FA next year to help solidify this defense.

Is that too tall an order?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-03-2010, 01:13 PM
I agree. I really wanted him last year. I know its only preseason but he has already made our subpar LBers looks pretty decent. At least the starters and a few of the backups. I am very optimistic that our defense will be much improved this season.

Think about how he took our tired-assed, third string defense which had been on the field forever in the 4th, and pushed them to a defensive victory by calling the right plays at the right time.

That's some pretty serious and groovy shit right there. :clap:

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-03-2010, 01:14 PM
Gotta get 3 good linebackers in the draft\FA next year to help solidify this defense.

Is that too tall an order?

I'd say NT and MLB, and we're pretty damned good to go.