PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Can we just change the name of the Planet to Cassel Sucks???

petegz28
09-04-2010, 07:59 AM
Evey other thread is a Cassel sucks thread. Every thread about that Chiefs that starts out without anything to do with Cassel turns into a Cassel sucks thread. I think we get it. Cassel sucks. Just set the preface and be done already. :evil:

crossbow
09-04-2010, 08:11 AM
Cassel sucks

Rasputin
09-04-2010, 08:15 AM
Cassel sucks

X 10,000

58-4ever
09-04-2010, 08:16 AM
In other news, Brodie Croyle is injury prone.

kregger
09-04-2010, 08:19 AM
Palko, FTW!!!

Crush
09-04-2010, 08:27 AM
He needs to stop sucking then.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-04-2010, 08:28 AM
Let's give him at least one game that counts before we do that.

pr_capone
09-04-2010, 08:28 AM
Page to the Dolphins for Thigpen and a 4th!

Bane
09-04-2010, 08:31 AM
Evey other thread is a Cassel sucks thread. Every thread about that Chiefs that starts out without anything to do with Cassel turns into a Cassel sucks thread. I think we get it. Cassel sucks. Just set the preface and be done already. :evil:

He sent you a shirt for expressing your loyalty.

Rasputin
09-04-2010, 08:33 AM
We are running the wild cat this year.

No huddle offense

Our defense is getting better

Our O-line is playing better

Our Wrs

Our running game is the shinizle benizle freaky awsome

Our return game is looking good

Our kicker missed out side the 50 yrd mark

Our punter is who we thought he is :thumb:

Crennel & Weis making Haley look like a head coach

Charls, Mcluster, Berry, Flowers, Studebaker, fun to watch

Cassel sucks

Brodie Croyle injury prone & he sucks better than Cassel but he sucks & is injury prone

Did I cover everything? What more needs to be said?

Edit for Hog Farmer & Duck Dog: Our Cheerleaders are ugly but we have the BEST BBQ!

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-04-2010, 08:34 AM
Page to the Dolphins for Thigpen and a 4th!

The Dolphins are absolutely in Love with Thiggy. We should have kept him around.

BigMeatballDave
09-04-2010, 08:35 AM
Fun fact of the day. Cassel is not good.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-04-2010, 08:36 AM

No huddle offense

Our Wrs

Cassel sucks

Brodie Croyle injury prone & he sucks better than Cassel but he sucks & is injury prone

Our cheeleaders are butt ugly ,but warpaint has some sort of attractiveness.

luv
09-04-2010, 08:38 AM
So let's put a spin on it and start a thread bitching about everyone bitching about Cassel.

Yeah, real good idea. :spock:

Bane
09-04-2010, 08:41 AM
[/B]

Dude,I've thought for years that whoever picked our cheerleaders need their ass kicked!:cuss:

Bane
09-04-2010, 08:42 AM
So let's put a spin on it and start a thread bitching about everyone bitching about Cassel.

Yeah, real good idea. :spock:

We should come up with a "term" for that......Re-Bitching?Hmmmmm.....ROFL

Rasputin
09-04-2010, 08:49 AM
[/B]

Sad but true:doh!: Our cheerleaders are Fugly

BigMeatballDave
09-04-2010, 08:50 AM
Matt Cassel is like a Dyson... never loses suction.

Bane
09-04-2010, 08:51 AM
Matt Cassel is like a Dyson... never loses suction.

Except he's not near as mobile.ROFL

crossbow
09-04-2010, 08:56 AM
Going out on a long limb here and stating that the fans are not happy with the QB situation at Arrowhead.

crossbow
09-04-2010, 08:59 AM
The Dolphins are absolutely in Love with Thigpen. We should have kept him around.

We just cut the player we traded to Miami for him...go figure.

Bugeater
09-04-2010, 09:02 AM
I would support this change.

Duck Dog
09-04-2010, 09:10 AM

No huddle offense

Our Wrs

Cassel sucks

Good list, but I would have mentioned BBQ in there somewhere.

Rasputin
09-04-2010, 09:19 AM
Good list, but I would have mentioned BBQ in there somewhere.

:doh!: Ugly cheerleaders & I forgot the BBQ can't believe I forgot the BBQ.

Our BBQ doesn't suck but our cheerleaders do/ Gonna edit that for you Duck Dog thanks.

Rasputin
09-04-2010, 09:22 AM

No huddle offense

Our Wrs

Cassel sucks

Edit for Hog Farmer & Duck Dog: Our Cheerleaders are ugly but we have the BEST BBQ!

now that should do it.

big nasty kcnut
09-04-2010, 09:36 AM
I think matt cassel will win because if he don't my dad will hunt him down and make him drink antifreeze.

Zebedee DuBois
09-04-2010, 09:38 AM
I remember when they wanted to change the name of the Planet to Grbac Sucks.

LaChapelle
09-04-2010, 09:51 AM
Bring in Quinn and make him look better

Dave Lane
09-04-2010, 11:13 AM
I swear if we had Payton Manning people would bitch if he had a qb rating under 80 in a game that maybe it was time to move on...

Hammock Parties
09-04-2010, 11:15 AM
Cassel Excuse Factory.

Pablo
09-04-2010, 11:16 AM
If there's one thing we do exceedingly well at CP; it's focus on one subject and bitch.

Get used to it pete. If Cassel actually turns it around and plays well, we'll collectively find one player or position to bitch about.

Pablo
09-04-2010, 11:18 AM
Cassel Excuse Factory.There is no excuse for him.

He's dogshit. Until I see otherwise, that's how I'll continue to feel. However, I'm not going to make 15+ posts a day saying the same thing in a little different way.

Jerm
09-04-2010, 11:30 AM
I'd absolutely love to see this place if Cassel had some miraculous Pro Bowl season, leading the Chiefs to the playoffs on the way...it'd be hilarious.

Ahhh thank God I won't have to worry about that. :D

RustShack
09-04-2010, 11:34 AM
I think we should change it to Cassel sucks. It will put some kind of gypsy spell on him and he will be a Pro Bowler this year. Get it done Carl!

RedNFeisty
09-04-2010, 03:05 PM
I remember when they wanted to change the name of the Planet to Grbac Sucks.

I was thinking the same...lol...Cassel, is no where near as bad as Grbac. I'm going to break out and say that Cassel, will have a good year, many will be eating crow. :D

MMXcalibur
09-04-2010, 03:11 PM
The first 20 posts in any topic is worth reading before it eventually dissipates into a "Matt Cassel sucks" circle jerk. I haven't been as harsh on him as others, but still, the guy needs to get his act together.........and fast.

Hammock Parties
09-04-2010, 03:12 PM
Grbac was a good player.

He was talented. Good arm, athletic. Solid accuracy, could read a defense. The 49ers probably would have liked to keep him.

He could have started for the Chiefs for 10 years if he hadn't been an asshole who didn't have the mental makeup to be a legit starter. That's why he QUIT and fled home to Cleveland. He couldn't take the heat in the NFL.

Cassel just isn't very talented.

Marcellus
09-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Grbac was a good player.

He was talented. Good arm, athletic.

He could have started for the Chiefs for 10 years if he hadn't been an asshole who didn't have the mental makeup to be a legit starter. That's why he QUIT and fled home to Cleveland. He couldn't take the heat in the NFL.

Cassel just isn't very talented.

I will never forget the game in 97' where he hit Rison for the TD on MNF to beat the Raiders at the end of the game.

He was douchebag though.

Hammock Parties
09-04-2010, 03:18 PM
I will never forget the game in 97' where he hit Rison for the TD on MNF to beat the Raiders at the end of the game.

He was douchebag though.

Sometimes it takes a douchebag.

Now douchebags who are also quitting pussies...that's no good.

But I don't like people who try to tear down Grbac too much, especially in comparison to Cassel. Grbac threw 28 fucking touchdowns and over 4,000 yards his last year in KC.

He could play.

petegz28
09-04-2010, 05:44 PM
If there's one thing we do exceedingly well at CP; it's focus on one subject and bitch.

Get used to it pete. If Cassel actually turns it around and plays well, we'll collectively find one player or position to bitch about.

I'm not saying don't bitch. But does every other thread have to be a thead on Cassel sucks? Can't we just get a sticky and be done with it?

keg in kc
09-04-2010, 05:46 PM
Maybe we could have a subforum called Pete's Happy Place where you go inside and suddenly get transported to the Land of Athan.

MadMax
09-04-2010, 06:19 PM

But I don't like people who try to tear down Grbac too much, especially in comparison to Cassel. Grbac threw 28 ****ing touchdowns and over 4,000 yards his last year in KC.

He could play.

He did have talent that's for sure. Cassel on the other hand does not :(

Jawshco
09-04-2010, 06:25 PM
To me consistency, toughness, leadership, and mental stability are all part of what it takes for me to consider a player as talented. Grbac didn't have any of those, and the idiot kept shaving his beard- didn't he understand that's where his power came from.

Grbac and Cassel are opposites talent-wise, but for me it's a wash as to who is better. Neither is the complete package.

The Bad Guy
09-04-2010, 06:34 PM
You are fucking annoying.

notorious
09-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Dude,I've thought for years that whoever picked our cheerleaders need their ass kicked!:cuss:

I am pretty sure that if you kick a blind man's ass you will go to hell.....

Reerun_KC
09-04-2010, 07:17 PM
Might as well! The draftUblators could have a thread about jacking each othe off ith cheese graders and it would turn into a Cassel hate thread.

Yet the same people loved herm. LOL.

notorious
09-04-2010, 08:08 PM
Might as well! The draftUblators could have a thread about jacking each othe off ith cheese graders and it would turn into a Cassel hate thread.

Watching Cassel play is probably as painful as fucking a cheese grater.

the Talking Can
09-04-2010, 08:10 PM

i think i speak for everyone when i say, "what in the fuck is your retarded ass talking about?"

ChiefsCountry
09-04-2010, 08:15 PM
i think i speak for everyone when i say, "what in the **** is your retarded ass talking about?"

He is bitching about people bitching about Cassel in every thread when he was bitching about Herm in every thread back in the day. Kind of ironic.

Ming the Merciless
09-04-2010, 08:17 PM
He is bitching about people bitching about Cassel in every thread when he was bitching about Herm in every thread back in the day. Kind of ironic.

I suppose if I bitched about a guy that bitches about people bitching about Cassel who also bitched about Herm back in the day it would be too much bitching.

the Talking Can
09-04-2010, 08:18 PM

i think - in his retard language - he was also trying to say that people who hate cassel for being such a shitty QB used to love Herm....

which is laughably untrue

notorious
09-04-2010, 08:18 PM
i think - in his retard language - he was also trying to say that people who hate cassel for being such a shitty QB used to love Herm....

which is laughably untrue

This.

I hated Herm's coaching as much as Cassel's suck.

milkman
09-04-2010, 09:15 PM

Tragic thing here.

You make Herman fucking Edwards look like Einstein.

MadMax
09-04-2010, 09:26 PM

This just in... Cassel wants you to stay away from his " no no " spot. :)

Bane
09-04-2010, 09:29 PM
This just in... Cassel wants you to stay away from his " no no " spot. :)

The end zone?ROFL

DaneMcCloud
09-04-2010, 09:37 PM

Go fuck yourself, Drunk

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-05-2010, 01:04 AM

Sure.

CrazyPhuD
09-05-2010, 01:07 AM
ABC

Anyone But Castle

Hammock Parties
09-05-2010, 01:09 AM
ABC

Anyone But Castle

All Bitchin' Cassel

Crush
09-05-2010, 01:19 AM
I know posted this earlier in the thread, but I must post it again.

This would be easily solved, if Cassel just stopped sucking.

J Diddy
09-05-2010, 01:50 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

A chiefs web site where they talk about their starting QB.

What the FUCK!\\\\\

(possibly think about shit)

RedNFeisty
09-05-2010, 01:53 AM
Stop being a bunch of Nancy's!! Cassel is this years QB, suck it up and deal with it you whiner babies!!!

09-05-2010, 01:55 AM
Grbac was a good player.

He was talented. Good arm, athletic. Solid accuracy, could read a defense. The 49ers probably would have liked to keep him.

Cassel just isn't very talented.Grbac just had a problem with throwing it and catching it too.

09-05-2010, 01:55 AM
Stop being a bunch of Nancy's!! Cassel is this years QB, suck it up and deal with it you whiner babies!!!Frank?

J Diddy
09-05-2010, 01:58 AM
Vaginas are good

Try not to sound like a whiny one.

Grade A Pussy is passed up only the trenches.

RedNFeisty
09-05-2010, 02:05 AM
Frank?Who?

Pioli Zombie
09-05-2010, 06:15 AM
No. Because then the terrorists win.

Duck Dog
09-05-2010, 12:04 PM

But I don't like people who try to tear down Grbac too much, especially in comparison to Cassel. Grbac threw 28 ****ing touchdowns and over 4,000 yards his last year in KC.

He could play.

Oh, how I long for the days of the Grbac/Gannon controversy.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-05-2010, 02:16 PM
No. Because then the terrorists win.

LMAO