PDA

View Full Version : KU KU game on TV??

wildcat09
09-04-2010, 05:15 PM
I have Time Warner.....is the game on TV???

Silock
09-04-2010, 05:15 PM
It's on Fox College Sports.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-04-2010, 05:16 PM
I'm streaming it.

wildcat09
09-04-2010, 05:20 PM
I'm streaming it.

tell me about this streaming

Chiefs Pantalones
09-04-2010, 05:22 PM
tell me about this streaming

I can't. You must never cross the streams.
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ADbZXKLLs5nJOM:http://www.projectrho.com/rocket/electronBeam01.jpg&t=1

wildcat09
09-04-2010, 05:23 PM
It's on Fox College Sports.

Looks as though I don't get that channel.....this is BS

Chiefs Pantalones
http://www.channelsurfing.net/

wildcat09
I can't. You must never cross the streams.
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ADbZXKLLs5nJOM:http://www.projectrho.com/rocket/electronBeam01.jpg&t=1

like when your peeing next to someone?

keg in kc
09-04-2010, 05:24 PM
Make sure you record it so you can watch it 4 or 5 more times. That way you can have your own special 2010 football season, where Kansas goes .500.

I used this trick last year for Michigan. They beat Notre Dame over and over and over in my house.

Chiefs Rool
09-04-2010, 05:27 PM
I'm watching it cause I got $10 on South Dakota St.

http://alpha2zulu.webstarts.com/a2z_channel_2.html

09-04-2010, 05:31 PM
http://www.channelsurfing.net/
forgot about that. Thanks

09-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Huge run!!!!

Saul Good
09-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Make sure you record it so you can watch it 4 or 5 more times. That way you can have your own special 2010 football season, where Kansas goes .500.

I used this trick last year for Michigan. They beat Notre Dame over and over and over in my house.

That didn't work out so well.

Dante84
09-04-2010, 10:11 PM
I'm watching it cause I got $10 on South Dakota St.

http://alpha2zulu.webstarts.com/a2z_channel_2.html

If you'd have put it on North Dakota State instead you would have won that bet.

UL Washington
09-05-2010, 12:19 AM
Why are there so few posts on this KU game thread?

09-05-2010, 12:23 AM
Why are there so few posts on this KU game thread?UL was a great player.:thumb:

Bambi
09-05-2010, 02:48 AM

probably because they lost.

Silock
09-05-2010, 06:54 AM

Because it's not a game thread.

DJay23
09-05-2010, 07:04 AM
probably because they lost.

THere are now 3 threads on the main page related to KU football because of our epic loss. K-State and Mizzou both won yesterday and between the two I only see a single Mizzou thread.

I guess KU losing is where their bread is buttered.

Saul Good
09-05-2010, 07:38 AM
THere are now 3 threads on the main page related to KU football because of our epic loss. K-State and Mizzou both won yesterday and between the two I only see a single Mizzou thread.

I guess KU losing is where their bread is buttered.
Maybe it's because every other team in the conference tool care of business. In MU and KSSu's cases it was against major programs. One of these things is not like the other one.

Bambi
09-05-2010, 09:41 AM
Maybe it's because every other team in the conference tool care of business. In MU and KSSu's cases it was against major programs. One of these things is not like the other one.

Kansas losing to small program = major news in all sports.

Missouri or Kansas St. losing to small program = not news.

gblowfish
09-05-2010, 11:35 AM
Kansas losing to small program = major news in all sports.

Wow... now THAT's the definition of delusional.

Bravo.

Bambi
09-05-2010, 01:51 PM
Wow... now THAT's the definition of delusional.

Bravo.

Perhaps back in 2000 or so when KSU was good and they were to get beat it would make national headlines.

Missouri has never really been good at football or bball and I'd be interested in seeing anything near the exposure that something like Bucknell, Bradley, or Northern Iowa defeats that KU got.

Please, show me

kstater
09-05-2010, 01:52 PM
Perhaps back in 2000 or so when KSU was good and they were to get beat it would make national headlines.

Missouri has never really been good at football or bball and I'd be interested in seeing anything near the exposure that something like Bucknell, Bradley, or Northern Iowa defeats that KU got.

Please, show me

KU didn't make news by losing because of how good they were, they made news by losing to a team from another division.

Al Bundy
09-05-2010, 01:59 PM

Please, show me

KU losing to North Dakota State made news because they were a division lower than them. KU losing to Bucknell or Northern Iowa was only news because the Jayhawks were vastly overrated. Happens ALL the time to a lot of schools, including the other local schools. You sir, fail.

POND_OF_RED
09-05-2010, 02:03 PM

Please, show me

MU hasn't been good in football? When was the last year KU finished higher than MU in any of the football rankings?

ArrowheadHawk
09-05-2010, 02:05 PM
MU hasn't been good in football? When was the last year KU finished higher than MU in any of the football rankings?

So being better than KU is your measuring stick? Interesting. That's likely to backfire.

POND_OF_RED
09-05-2010, 02:11 PM
So being better than KU is your measuring stick? Interesting. That's likely to backfire.

I'm not saying we've been a powerhouse but if Wickedson is going to count your BCS bowl victory as a huge measure of success for KU football then he can't really say MU hasn't ever been good considering we were better than KU that year.

Bambi
09-05-2010, 02:18 PM
KU losing to North Dakota State made news because they were a division lower than them. KU losing to Bucknell or Northern Iowa was only news because the Jayhawks were vastly overrated. Happens ALL the time to a lot of schools, including the other local schools. You sir, fail.

Kansas Basketball is a top 5 program in America. I find it kinda funny that you think KU is always overrated when they lose to Bucknell, win the national championship, and then lose to Northern Iowa all in the span of like 6 years.

Underprepared? maybe, always having to play with a target on your back? yes... Overrated? Maybe slightly for some teams but what are you supposed to seed a team that wins the conference every year? I wouldn't use the term vastly. It's obvious you're trying to hate but that doesn't really bother the KU fan. fyi

Bambi
09-05-2010, 02:20 PM
I'm not saying we've been a powerhouse but if Wickedson is going to count your BCS bowl victory as a huge measure of success for KU football then he can't really say MU hasn't ever been good considering we were better than KU that year.

I was speaking more in terms of how good the basketball program is and how that reverberates nationwide when they lose.

Yes MU has been a good football team in recent years.

Obviously nothing like KU bball and about 50/50 when it comes to playing the KU football team head to head but yes, still a good team.

Al Bundy
09-05-2010, 02:28 PM
I was speaking more in terms of how good the basketball program is and how that reverberates nationwide when they lose.

Yes MU has been a good football team in recent years.

Obviously nothing like KU bball and about 50/50 when it comes to playing the KU football team head to head but yes, still a good team.

50/50? Ok.. and it really as far as nationwide, it doesn't reverberate that much when they lose in basketball. We still live in Fly over country. Inflated sense of self worth is what you have.

kstater
09-05-2010, 02:31 PM
50/50? Ok.. and it really as far as nationwide, it doesn't reverberate that much when they lose in basketball. We still live in Fly over country. Inflated sense of self worth is what you have.

THEY HAD OPTIONS

notorious
09-05-2010, 03:17 PM

Maybe because it's never fucking happened. Duh.