PDA

View Full Version : Life BedBugs

HonestChieffan
09-09-2010, 09:16 AM
So, Im listening to NPR of all things cause wife had radio on the station and they are talking bedbugs...Gal says there is a registry so you can see where there are reported and treated infestations of BB's. I knew it was an issue in New York...so I went to the website they gave and did a hotel search for KC...damn people

The Westin Crown Center
1 W Pershing Rd Kansas City, MO

Great Wolf Lodge
10401 Cabela Dr Kansas City, KS

Radisson Hotel Kansas City Airport
11828 Nw Plaza Cir Kansas City, MO

Days Inn Near Worlds of Fun
7100 Ne Parvin Rd Kansas City, MO

Microtel Inn and Suites Kansas City International Airport
11831 Nw Plaza Cir Kansas City, MO

Hilton President
1329 Baltimore, Kansas City Kansas City, MO

http://bedbugregistry.com/

seclark
09-09-2010, 09:18 AM
better than dried jizz...f@ckin housekeeping.
sec

blaise
09-09-2010, 09:20 AM
From what I understand it's because the cleaners and detergents aren't as strong as they were 20-30 years ago, and they're not strong enough to kill the bugs. So more and more of them are popping up.

bevischief
09-09-2010, 09:21 AM
From what I understand it's because the cleaners and detergents aren't as strong as they were 20-30 years ago, and they're not strong enough to kill the bugs. So more and more of them are popping up.

no more DDT...

chiefsnorth
09-09-2010, 09:25 AM

Many more people are traveling between here and 3rd world countries where bedbugs are still a problem.

HonestChieffan
09-09-2010, 09:26 AM
Many more people are traveling between here and 3rd world countries where bedbugs are still a problem.

Looks like we are catching up based on that map