PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs FF Thomas Jones?

OctoberFart
09-09-2010, 05:29 PM
Serious question, I haven't really been watching KC this preseason and I heard that Jones was getting the nod at starting over Charles and I have a 3rd RB i need to start in my league. What are you guys expecting out of Jones and how has he looked? Even if he starts I can't see him getting the majority of the carries over Charles.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-09-2010, 05:31 PM
Charles is the playmaker , Jones is short yardage . Cassel will do most of the running.

Rain Man
09-09-2010, 05:34 PM
I suspect that Jones will get the goal-line carries and some breather carries when Charles is out, even though he's listed as the starter.

LaChapelle
09-09-2010, 05:42 PM
Battle is the pick to make

OctoberFart
09-09-2010, 11:59 PM
Hmm I may make a chance on him because everyone in my league has some suspect positions and I'll roll with him a bit for to see what happens.

KCrockaholic
09-10-2010, 12:04 AM
Go for it. He's looked fine so far, and Haley is convinced that Jones is the greatest player of all time. But I figure Charles will eventually get the bulk of the carries.

CaliforniaChief
09-10-2010, 12:08 AM
I suspect that Jones will get the goal-line carries and some breather carries when Charles is out, even though he's listed as the starter.

We're going to get to the goal-line this year? Is that the white powdery substance? :D

BIG_DADDY
09-10-2010, 12:11 AM
Nice avatar, what was that like 50 years ago?

Rasputin
09-10-2010, 12:12 AM
Pay attention to who is starting at RT. If Barry Richardson is playing = Good
If O'callahan is playing = Bad

KCrockaholic
09-10-2010, 12:14 AM
Pay attention to who is starting at RT. If Barry Richardson is playing = Good
If O'callahan is playing = Bad

lol. I saw that posted somewhere recently.

Rasputin
09-10-2010, 12:22 AM
lol. I saw that posted somewhere recently.

You may have? I didn't rip it off though if that's what your implying. Every body (exept coach) knows BR is better than O'calligan.

KCrockaholic
09-10-2010, 12:28 AM
You may have? I didn't rip it off though if that's what your implying. Every body (exept coach) knows BR is better than O'calligan.

Oh I know. I'm just really hoping Richardson starts.

Rasputin
09-10-2010, 12:32 AM
Oh I know. I'm just really hoping Richardson starts.

That's what I'm saying, man if he improves and becomes real good this season, it'l make things so much sweeter in the long run & just be AWSOME! I don't expect greatness yet but as long as he is improving he should be worth the time this season for years to come. Then we can see how great he can be. Just hope, but I have faith in him and rooten too.

KCrockaholic
09-10-2010, 12:36 AM
That's what I'm saying, man if he improves and becomes real good this season, it'l make things so much sweeter in the long run & just be AWSOME! I don't expect greatness yet but as long as he is improving he should be worth the time this season for years to come. Then we can see how great he can be. Just hope, but I have faith in him and rooten too.

He might be the best RT we've had since....Shoot. Before McIntosh. That's how bad our RT's have been over the last few years.

MahiMike
09-10-2010, 07:53 PM
TD stealer.

chiefzilla1501
09-10-2010, 08:03 PM
I'd expect Jones to get something like 15-20 carries per game for about 45-50 yards. He'd be a great back to have for the Touchdowns. (If the Chiefs scored a bunch of TDs, which they won't).

I wouldn't start him. I like his role for the Chiefs. I think there are better backs for your fantasy team. Probably plenty of goal line backs for you that can get you more TDs.