PDA

View Full Version : Football Kissing Suzy Kolber all over again...

T-post Tom
09-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Jets act like "frat boys" when female reporter visits practice
Posted by Mike Florio on September 11, 2010 6:59 PM ET

Though the NFL Films cameras are now gone, potential distractions remain at Jets practice.

A female reporter from TV Azteca was present today. Multiple sources with knowledge of the situation tell us that the Jets responded to her presence by "acting like frat boys."

Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post made reference to the situation via Twitter on a couple of occasions. Hubbuch said that defensive backs coach Dennis Thurman was reportedly overthrowing players in drills so that they could "accidentally" run into her. Hubbuch also says that at one point linebacker Jason Taylor volunteered to take reps in the drill.

Hubbuch described the scene as "hilarious," but that sentiment wasn't universal. We're told that the reporter went into the locker room after practice, and that some of the players behaved like construction workers and/or prison inmates.

One source said that defensive tackle Kris Jenkins was the loudest of the bunch, at one point exclaiming "this is our locker room," as if to justify the conduct.

Some believe that the reporter appeared to be embarrassed, to the point of being close to tears. Other reporters found the behavior of the players to be juvenile.

Amnorix
09-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Sad that a coach would be at all involved.

Here are some pics of the reporter in question.

http://jocksandstilettojill.com/tag/ines-sainz/

http://jocksandstilettojill.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/ines-sainz3.jpg

Munson
09-11-2010, 09:46 PM
With an ass like that, their "frat boy" behavior is completely justified.

DBOSHO
09-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Id accidentally run into that bubble butt too.

With my penis.

Fumblerooski
09-11-2010, 09:47 PM

I'd like to take some reps in the drills as well Coach...

CosmicPal
09-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Looks like Indy has them beat this time.

http://urbansportstalk.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/ines2.jpg

Fumblerooski
09-11-2010, 09:49 PM
http://fwgnfl.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/101008-ines-sainz1.jpg

Viva Mexico... W.o.W.....

DaneMcCloud
09-11-2010, 09:53 PM
As I stated in the other thread (ahem!), Duh.

warpaint*
09-11-2010, 09:54 PM
But I am sure she was fine w/ it when she used her top shelf looks to get that reporter job....

T-post Tom
09-11-2010, 10:01 PM
As I stated in the other thread (ahem!), Duh.

"Hard Knocks" thread, page 2. Gotcha. Missed that one.

Duh is right. A woman her age knows the score when she shows up for work dressed like that. And it doesn't have to be football players.

CosmicPal
09-11-2010, 10:16 PM
When it comes to female sports reporters, I'll take Erin any day.

http://buzzdemon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/erin-andrews.jpg

Johnny Vegas
09-11-2010, 10:17 PM
I got $50 that she has to jump from the 3rd floor to get in those jeans.

T-post Tom
09-11-2010, 10:18 PM
When it comes to female sports reporters, I'll take Erin any day.

http://buzzdemon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/erin-andrews.jpg

That pic buckles my knees. She's fab.

kcxiv
09-12-2010, 02:55 AM
That pic buckles my knees. She's fab.

Erin is great, but she doesnt have an ass like the other chick. NOt even CLOSE.

T-post Tom
09-12-2010, 04:05 AM
Erin is great, but she doesnt have an ass like the other chick. NOt even CLOSE.

Erin's butt apologizes to no one. :)

http://www.sidelinehotties.com/stills/erin-andrews-butt-shot.jpg

Fritz88
09-12-2010, 04:50 AM
She asked for it. But to drag it for too long is Rex's fault. I am really starting to dislike him. Not for this incident but for his big mouth.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ugly Duck
09-12-2010, 05:08 AM
Is she lighting a crack pipe?

Pioli Zombie
09-12-2010, 05:29 AM
Ben Roethlisburger has requested a trade to the Jets.

milkman
09-12-2010, 05:31 AM
Erin's butt apologizes to no one. :)

http://www.sidelinehotties.com/stills/erin-andrews-butt-shot.jpg

Not bad, but you need to get your eyes fixed if you think it compares to the object of this thread.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-12-2010, 06:15 AM
Not bad, but you need to get your eyes fixed if you think it compares to the object of this thread.

This !

And This! :whackit:

BigMeatballDave
09-12-2010, 06:45 AM
Is she lighting a crack pipe?

http://jocksandstilettojill.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/ines-sainz3.jpgCool. Factory air...

Pioli Zombie
09-12-2010, 07:14 AM
Women deserve it - CP

jjjayb
09-12-2010, 08:13 AM
Women reporters have no business in a male lockerroom.

ElGringo
09-12-2010, 08:14 AM
Must say, compared to a lot of the women I see reporting sports down here, she is way over dressed.

chiefzilla1501
09-12-2010, 08:22 AM
Hot.

But in any event, I've heard some people say she should expect it or that she asked for it. That's bullshit. She's just trying to do her job. She shouldn't have to choose a different profession just because people can't act like adults. I'm sure this shit happens everywhere, but I can guarantee that most coaching staffs would never tolerate it going out of hand. Shame on the coach for encouraging this shit, and shame on Rex Ryan for not keeping it under control.

Mr. Laz
09-12-2010, 09:03 AM
Hot.

But in any event, I've heard some people say she should expect it or that she asked for it. That's bullshit. She's just trying to do her job. She shouldn't have to choose a different profession just because people can't act like adults. I'm sure this shit happens everywhere, but I can guarantee that most coaching staffs would never tolerate it going out of hand. Shame on the coach for encouraging this shit, and shame on Rex Ryan for not keeping it under control.
in theory you're correct ... but then take into account her boob job which is designed to get attention and here too tight shirt and too tight jeans. You start to see some premeditated attention whoring on her part.

not that she asked to be attacked ... but it looks like shes asking for "the boys to look"

i mean if you dress like a sex pot and then walk into a male locker room ....

rad
09-12-2010, 09:09 AM
Hot.

All she has to do is not dress like a whore.

BigMeatballDave
09-12-2010, 09:16 AM
Hot.

But in any event, I've heard some people say she should expect it or that she asked for it. That's bullshit. She's just trying to do her job. She shouldn't have to choose a different profession just because people can't act like adults. I'm sure this shit happens everywhere, but I can guarantee that most coaching staffs would never tolerate it going out of hand. Shame on the coach for encouraging this shit, and shame on Rex Ryan for not keeping it under control.I agree. However, did you see how fucking tight her jeans are? C'mon man. Women dont dress like that to not attract attention to themselves.

gblowfish
09-12-2010, 10:29 AM
Spank O Rama!

Rausch
09-12-2010, 10:36 AM
DO NOT ****ING START A ****ING THREAD WITH Suzy Kolber IN THE ****ING TITLE AND NOT INCLUDE SOME NEW PICS OF A SWEET LOOKING Suzy Kolber!1!:cuss:

Great Expectations
09-12-2010, 10:58 AM

That is the only reason she has the job, how much do you think she knows about football?

Rausch
09-12-2010, 11:02 AM

Go home.

This argument has run off into the woods like a wild boar and you're standing there looking like Hurley chasing imaginary peanut butter dreams and flat-chested women...

milkman
09-12-2010, 11:02 AM
That is the only reason she has the job, how much do you think she knows about football?

I think she knows what a tight end is.

vailpass
09-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Pro football players acting like members of an extremely elite, testosterone driven club?
Say it aint so.

BigMeatballDave
09-12-2010, 11:09 AM
I think she knows what a tight end is.

And how important good penetration is.

T-post Tom
09-12-2010, 11:17 AM
DO NOT ****ING START A ****ING THREAD WITH Suzy Kolber IN THE ****ING TITLE AND NOT INCLUDE SOME NEW PICS OF A SWEET LOOKING Suzy Kolber!1!:cuss:

You sir, make an excellent point. [And she really knows something about football.]

http://static.tvguide.com/mediabin/archive/cms/E9F65314-853B-452E-832B-E90275246051.jpg

Rausch
09-12-2010, 11:29 AM
You sir, make an excellent point. [And she really knows something about football.]

Yeah, she's definitely 1/2 my best-est whet's dream...

Mr. Laz
09-12-2010, 11:37 AM
the other 1/2 of that dream better include another chick or Kolber will want no part of it. LMAO

T-post Tom
09-12-2010, 11:44 AM

Joe Namath bought his beer goggles in Bizarro World. I luvs me some Suzy. She's not a 'classic beauty' by most standards, but she has a je ne sais quoi that floats my boat.

[I had a chance to converse with her, but it was scuttled by a local media figure who shall go nameless. :banghead:]

T-post Tom
09-12-2010, 11:45 AM
the other 1/2 of that dream better include another chick or Kolber will want no part of it. LMAO

And there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with THAT!!! :thumb:

Rausch
09-12-2010, 11:52 AM

I don't have a problem with that...

Saccopoo
09-12-2010, 12:04 PM

Sweet baby Jesus...

Mr. Laz
09-12-2010, 12:06 PM
I don't have a problem with that...
you better bring lube and a towel because you're heading towards spectator-ville.

:D

T-post Tom
09-12-2010, 12:20 PM
you better bring lube and a towel because you're heading towards spectator-ville.

:D

Hey Mr. BonerKill, you need to change your avy:

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Business/images/mcdonalds-fat-women.jpg

Otter
09-12-2010, 12:34 PM

Good Lord...I would gladly suffocate myself buried in that ass.

rad
09-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Go home.

This argument has run off into the woods like a wild boar and you're standing there looking like Hurley chasing imaginary peanut butter dreams and flat-chested women...

:spock:

Saulbadguy
09-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Knight jumps queen! Bishop jumps queen! Pawns jump queen! GANGBANG!!!

eazyb81
09-12-2010, 01:17 PM

If she shows up to a football practice dressed like that and heard juvenile comments, then she had it coming.

That's not what you dress like when you want to just "blend in" and be taken professionally.

Still hope the Jets fall on their face this season and fat fuck Rex Ryan gets exposed.

chiefzilla1501
09-12-2010, 01:20 PM
If she shows up to a football practice dressed like that and heard juvenile comments, then she had it coming.

That's not what you dress like when you want to just "blend in" and be taken professionally.

Still hope the Jets fall on their face this season and fat **** Rex Ryan gets exposed.

But don't you think that her job relies on her to dress like that, given that she's on camera?

As I said before, you expect the remarks. But your coaches shouldn't encourage it. And your coaches should be the ones to shut his team up. There is absolutely no excuse for what happened.

eazyb81
09-12-2010, 01:23 PM
But don't you think that her job relies on her to dress like that, given that she's on camera?

LOL, you're not serious with this are you? She's dressed like a whore you would expect to see at Blonde at 2:00am sipping on a cosmo and looking for cock. Not a serious professional.

I can't think of any reputable female sports reporter that dresses like she did in the first two pics in this thread.

As I said before, you expect the remarks. But your coaches shouldn't encourage it. And your coaches should be the ones to shut his team up. There is absolutely no excuse for what happened.

Agree with this, but Rex Ryan and the Jets are trash.

chiefzilla1501
09-12-2010, 01:24 PM
By the way, it sounds like Rex Ryan told the coach to overthrow receivers.

Yet another reason why I think Rex Ryan may be too immature in a lot of ways to be a football coach, even if he's a football genius.

Saccopoo
09-12-2010, 01:49 PM
LOL, you're not serious with this are you? She's dressed like a whore you would expect to see at Blonde at 2:00am sipping on a cosmo and looking for cock. Not a serious professional.

I can't think of any reputable female sports reporter that dresses like she did in the first two pics in this thread.

She most likely dresses like that for the job. Target audience is younger, male sports fans. And if you are built like that, you aren't going to hide it behind a muumuu so some chauvinistic prick on the internet can play moralist for a brief moment to justify why a woman was sexually harassed.

Just because she's hot and dresses to accentuate her physical features doesn't mean that it's open season for a bunch of apes to create a sexually hostile situation/environment for her.

chiefzilla1501
09-12-2010, 01:52 PM
She most likely dresses like that for the job. Target audience is younger, male sports fans. And if you are built like that, you aren't going to hide it behind a muumuu so some chauvinistic prick on the internet can play moralist for a brief moment to justify why a woman was sexually harassed.

Just because she's hot and dresses to accentuate her physical features doesn't mean that it's open season for a bunch of apes to create a sexually hostile situation/environment for her.

Agreed.

If Terry Bradshaw or JB harass Jillian Barberie, that's sexual harassment, no matter how she dresses. Why would they play by different rules?

eazyb81
09-12-2010, 01:59 PM

If she doesn't want to get stared at and oogled like a playmate, then don't dress slutty like that at a f'n football practice full of men, period.

If I walked in with my pants down and my cock out at a cheerleading camp full of horny girls, would I have the right to be offended at any comments or stares? Of course not. Not sure why this is so hard to understand.

Some men are way too PC about shit like this. If any woman looked at the pictures of what she wears to football practice, they would agree she brought on a lot of the negative attention on her own.

If you want to be treated like a professional, dress like one.

Saccopoo
09-12-2010, 02:09 PM
[QUOTE]If she doesn't want to get stared at and oogled like a playmate, then don't dress slutty like that at a f'n football practice full of men, period.

If I walked in with my pants down and my cock out at a cheerleading camp full of horny girls, would I have the right to be offended at any comments or stares? Of course not. Not sure why this is so hard to understand.

Because she doesn't have her cock hanging out retard. She's dressed. And regardless of how she's dressed, it doesn't mean that it's acceptable to sexually harass her. I don't know why you are having a problem with this concept unless you are one of those douchey pricks who thinks that any attractive girl is open season for lewd comments and actions just because they are attractive. Maybe all women reporters should wear burkas then, eh Ahmed Terzai?

Some men are way too PC about shit like this. If any woman looked at the pictures of what she wears to football practice, they would agree she brought on a lot of the negative attention on her own.

She did cockbreath. She was dressed for her target audience, which is most likely a bunch of fat, young, immature, horny sports fans. If you are trying to attract viewers, which in turn attracts advertisers, you hire someone who looks like that to cover sports. Or would you rather have Susan Boyle tell you about how your Chiefs are doing?

Do you think it's okay for the Cheerleaders to get sexually harassed? How about an attractive girl on the beach in a bikini?

Don't be such a sexist pig.

chiefzilla1501
09-12-2010, 02:16 PM
If she doesn't want to get stared at and oogled like a playmate, then don't dress slutty like that at a f'n football practice full of men, period.

If you want to be treated like a professional, act like one. Women show up in provocative shit all the time, every day at work across professions. Whether that's a steel mill, a corporate office, or even a sports station. You know why people don't harass them? Because it's SEXUAL HARASSMENT. Like I said, I have no problem with people talking about it or joking about it. I have a very big problem when a bunch of douche bags make someone feel uncomfortable especially when she is probably asked to dress a certain way for her job. This is how women typically dress on TV in Mexico.

She has SOME of it coming. She doesn't deserve to be harassed.

eazyb81
09-12-2010, 02:21 PM
She did cockbreath. She was dressed for her target audience, which is most likely a bunch of fat, young, immature, horny sports fans. If you are trying to attract viewers, which in turn attracts advertisers, you hire someone who looks like that to cover sports. Or would you rather have Susan Boyle tell you about how your Chiefs are doing?

Do you think it's okay for the Cheerleaders to get sexually harassed? How about an attractive girl on the beach in a bikini?

Don't be such a sexist pig.

Christ, now I see why you are the running joke of this board. You are an absolute dumb****.

Tell me some other reputable female "reporters" go the practices and games dressed like her? I'm patiently waiting....

eazyb81
09-12-2010, 02:24 PM
If you want to be treated like a professional, act like one. Women show up in provocative shit all the time, every day at work across professions. Whether that's a steel mill, a corporate office, or even a sports station. You know why people don't harass them? Because it's SEXUAL HARASSMENT. Like I said, I have no problem with people talking about it or joking about it. I have a very big problem when a bunch of douche bags make someone feel uncomfortable especially when she is probably asked to dress a certain way for her job. This is how women typically dress on TV in Mexico.

She has SOME of it coming. She doesn't deserve to be harassed.

And they get treated like shit because no one respects them. Meanwhile, females that show up to the workplace that dress and act professionally get treated as equals and earn the respect of peers.

The office slut is allowed to wear whatever she wants, but don't cry when everyone - men and women - mock you behind your back.

Also you keep saying the part in bold. If she is forced to dress a certain way and doesn't like it, she should get a new job.

chiefzilla1501
09-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Christ, now I see why you are the running joke of this board. You are an absolute dumb****.

Tell me some other reputable female "reporters" go the practices and games dressed like her? I'm patiently waiting....

You need to watch some Spanish television. Everyone dresses like that.

chiefzilla1501
09-12-2010, 02:33 PM
And they get treated like shit because no one respects them. Meanwhile, females that show up to the workplace that dress and act professionally get treated as equals and earn the respect of peers.

The office slut is allowed to wear whatever she wants, but don't cry when everyone - men and women - mock you behind your back.

Also you keep saying the part in bold. If she is forced to dress a certain way and doesn't like it, she should get a new job.

The office "slut" may know stuff is said behind her back. I guarantee that this sideline reporter knew too. Like I said, you have some of it coming. But it NEVER justifies harassment.

Why should she get a new job? So she should be the one punished because of a bunch of immature pricks? That's totally backwards. The NFL is looking into this matter and they should. The part the NFL should have the biggest problem with by far is Kris Jenkins telling her she's not allowed in the locker room. I'm not PC by any stretch. But when actions make somebody visibly uncomfortable and it doesn't stop, it's douchebaggery at its finest.

J Diddy
09-12-2010, 02:44 PM

You should drink natty light, while fixing the door to your cave with your club. Afterwards a little hunt might do you well.

chiefzilla1501
09-12-2010, 02:49 PM

By the way, there are multiple reporters who are apparently backing her story.

These reporters have seen a lot of shit. So if they're speaking up about it, it's pretty clear that these players went WAY over the line.

Wonder if some of these stories start to pop up:
http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20113326,00.html

eazyb81
09-12-2010, 02:55 PM
By the way, there are multiple reporters who are apparently backing her story.

These reporters have seen a lot of shit. So if they're speaking up about it, it's pretty clear that these players went WAY over the line.

Wonder if some of these stories start to pop up:
http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20113326,00.html

LOL, you have to pull up a story from 1990 to back your case? Wow.

I'm sure the PC brigade will eventually be out in full force on this one, but once the pics of her professional attire show up, it will quickly be forgotten.

Bottom line: if you want to be treated like a professional, act and dress like one.

SLAG
09-12-2010, 03:01 PM
I would tongue punch that fart hole

T-post Tom
09-12-2010, 03:17 PM
I wonder if Rhonda Moss ever dressed like that on the sideline.

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/5012/060803pm588vw8.jpg

Ugly Duck
09-12-2010, 03:24 PM
Hey... I gotta question... if chick reporters can dress like this & go into the player's locker room fulla naked men, can dude reporters put on a Speedo & go into the cheerleader's locker room fulla naked women? Or is that sexist...

Jerm
09-12-2010, 03:26 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gc65NC44dSk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gc65NC44dSk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

T-post Tom
09-12-2010, 03:29 PM
Hey... I gotta question... if chick reporters can dress like this & go into the player's locker room fulla naked men, can dude reporters put on a Speedo & go into the cheerleader's locker room fulla naked women? Or is that sexist...

You pig! ;)

T-post Tom
09-12-2010, 03:32 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gc65NC44dSk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gc65NC44dSk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Amazing how well she handled that. Let this be a lesson to you young CP members:

DON'T DRINK AND DO INTERVIEWS ON NATIONAL TV!

~And don't try to kiss Suzy, she's mine bitches!~

LaChapelle
09-12-2010, 03:41 PM
Actually Rhonda Moss sounds like she should look like that
I doubt you could ****ing hear shit while that ass was with in 10 yards

chiefzilla1501
09-12-2010, 03:46 PM
LOL, you have to pull up a story from 1990 to back your case? Wow.

I'm sure the PC brigade will eventually be out in full force on this one, but once the pics of her professional attire show up, it will quickly be forgotten.

Bottom line: if you want to be treated like a professional, act and dress like one.

Bottom line: there is never an excuse to harass somebody to the point of complete uncomfort. Doesn't matter how she dresses. Doesn't matter how she looks. It's not PC, buddy. It's reality.

If you don't believe me, feel free to walk up to a girl who's dressed a little skimpy and harass her at work. Tell me how that goes. But don't get caught by the PC police.

Ultra Peanut
09-12-2010, 04:03 PM
Holy shit you guys are creeeepy

MahiMike
09-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Hot.

Yeah, right. Dress appropriately and then talk about respect. That's like the brother I saw at a football game yesterday with his pants around his knees and his underwear hanging out. His belt had 'respect' on it. I just had to laugh.

eazyb81
09-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Bottom line: there is never an excuse to harass somebody to the point of complete uncomfort. Doesn't matter how she dresses. Doesn't matter how she looks. It's not PC, buddy. It's reality.

If you don't believe me, feel free to walk up to a girl who's dressed a little skimpy and harass her at work. Tell me how that goes. But don't get caught by the PC police.

Oh I would never harass a girl that dressed like that; I'm not a scumbag and I am a married man.

But I certainly would never promote her, or even take her seriously for that matter. When you dress like that in a professional environment (outside of a strip club, modeling shoot, or similar), you are effectively telling the world not to take you seriously.

That's not PC, that's reality.

Ugly Duck
09-12-2010, 04:28 PM
I doubt you could ****ing hear shit while that ass was with in 10 yards

How close do you have to be to an ass before you can hear shit?

Bane
09-12-2010, 04:30 PM

1 things for sure.She has a FAT ass and daddy likes it!:whackit:

chiefzilla1501
09-12-2010, 05:18 PM
Yeah, right. Dress appropriately and then talk about respect. That's like the brother I saw at a football game yesterday with his pants around his knees and his underwear hanging out. His belt had 'respect' on it. I just had to laugh.

She's a mexican TV reporter. First, that's the way they all dress on TV. Second, I imagine that for as long as she's been doing it, she's never been harassed even close to this level, which I think tells you a lot about the NFL. I get what you're trying to say, but I think it's unfair to say she was bringing this upon herself. I think she just didn't know any better because it's a totally different culture. Hell, I don't even think this would happen in a baseball locker room.

Either way, I think we all agree that Rex Ryan is looking like a bigger scumbag every day.

PunkinDrublic
09-12-2010, 05:20 PM
For christmas this year I want a mail order bride that looks like her.
Don't care if she only wants citizenship as long as she sits that ass on my face twice a day.

chiefzilla1501
09-12-2010, 05:24 PM
Oh I would never harass a girl that dressed like that; I'm not a scumbag and I am a married man.

But I certainly would never promote her, or even take her seriously for that matter. When you dress like that in a professional environment (outside of a strip club, modeling shoot, or similar), you are effectively telling the world not to take you seriously.

That's not PC, that's reality.

Agree to disagree. But here's a few other facts... Pretty sure she's been around NFL locker rooms before. A few reporters who have probably also been in NFL locker rooms before have said they thought the Jets were over the line. Like I said, some stuff is going to be said or happen. I'm arguing about when shit goes over the line.

And does anyone have proof that this is what she actually wore at the Jets' practice? How do we even know she dressed like that?

Kerberos
09-13-2010, 02:38 PM
Knight jumps queen! Bishop jumps queen! Pawns jump queen! GANGBANG!!!

It's good to be the King.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-13-2010, 02:40 PM
Women reporters have no business in a male lockerroom.

They do if they look like that !

Kerberos
09-13-2010, 02:41 PM
Holy shit you guys are creeeepy

I'm almost positive you knew this before opening this thread.

ChiefsCountry
09-13-2010, 02:49 PM
All men from age 12 to the oldest fucker on earth are all the same.

Chiefnj2
09-13-2010, 03:10 PM
The Jets are going to have to do the PC thing and have special sensitivity training. Too bad Hark Knocks won't be filming that.

Rex: Can I ask a female reporter to go get me some cheese fries?
Presenter: No.
Rex: What if I say please first? Please get me some chili-cheese fries, extra cheese.
Presenter: No, still not acceptable.
Jenkins: If I smack her with my penis can she get coach some fries?
Presenter: Excuse me? Smack her with you penis? No. You must treat female reporters like you treat male reporters.
Jenkins: I smacked Ian Eagle with my penis once and he even smiled. I mean, he smiled after the swelling to his eye went down.
Rex: Jesus f'ing Christ, this is stupid. I'm hungry after a game. A man's got to eat. Eat and screw. That's what we do. It's New York football. And don't get all Tony Dungy on my ass. I had to watch my mouth for 50 minutes when that bald looking, anorexic, holier-than-thou, should have had 3 Super Bowl ring, motherf##cker came to visit. You upset me so much, my gastric band popped. I'm out of here for a burger.
[whack]
Presenter: My eye!

Mecca
09-13-2010, 03:12 PM
ESPN earlier was saying the female reporter in this case didn't see a problem with it...so the question is uh who did?

Kerberos
09-13-2010, 03:13 PM
The Jets are going to have to do the PC thing and have special sensitivity training. Too bad Hark Knocks won't be filming that.

Rex: Can I ask a female reporter to go get me some cheese fries?
Presenter: No.
Rex: What if I say please first? Please get me some chili-cheese fries, extra cheese.
Presenter: No, still not acceptable.
Jenkins: If I smack her with my penis can she get coach some fries?
Presenter: Excuse me? Smack her with you penis? No. You must treat female reporters like you treat male reporters.
Jenkins: I smacked Ian Eagle with my penis once and he even smiled. I mean, he smiled after the swelling to his eye went down.
Rex: Jesus f'ing Christ, this is stupid. I'm hungry after a game. A man's got to eat. Eat and screw. That's what we do. It's New York football. And don't get all Tony Dungy on my ass. I had to watch my mouth for 50 minutes when that bald looking, anorexic, holier-than-thou, should have had 3 Super Bowl ring, motherf##cker came to visit. You upset me so much, my gastric band popped. I'm out of here for a burger.
[whack]
Presenter: My eye!

ROFL

Now that was funny. Rep to you

BIG_DADDY
09-13-2010, 03:16 PM
Here

Bane
09-13-2010, 03:16 PM
ESPN earlier was saying the female reporter in this case didn't see a problem with it...so the question is uh who did?

Yep.Sounded to me like she said she wasn't even aware of the complaint till they told her about it.:hmmm:

Oh well,her ASS is extra famous now.

Sam Hall
09-13-2010, 03:23 PM
I'd like to defend her because I'm a sportswriter, but I can't. Her clothing is inappropriate. I have also heard she likes the attention.

Mecca
09-13-2010, 03:25 PM
She's not even complaining man, just about an hour ago a guy reporter that knows her said when he said something to her about it she had no idea what was going on.

mikey23545
09-13-2010, 03:28 PM
How close do you have to be to an ass before you can hear shit?

It depends whether the attached mouth had cheese sandwiches or Taco Bell the previous night.

Skyy God
09-13-2010, 03:34 PM
Why would an NFL team not treat this reporter (who writes for Maxim, btw) seriously?

Skyy God
09-13-2010, 03:35 PM
And does anyone have proof that this is what she actually wore at the Jets' practice? How do we even know she dressed like that?

For reference, here's an outfit Sainz says is similar to the one she was wearing on Saturday. She Tweeted, "some people say I was dressed inappropriately when covering the Jets, but I was dressed exactly like this!"

http://deadspin.com/5636603/lets-talk-about-sex-ines-sainz-and-the-sideline?skyline=true&s=i

Radar Chief
09-13-2010, 03:37 PM
She may not be a ho, but she is wearing the uniform.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2OBPaenkxdg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2OBPaenkxdg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ModSocks
09-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Good god that is an amazing woman. I would the whole thing. Two times.

Bane
09-13-2010, 03:39 PM
Good god that is an amazing woman. I would the whole thing. Two times.

I would NOT pull out!

kstater
09-13-2010, 03:40 PM
So I was fucking this bitch last night, she wasn't all that into it, but I said shut up bitch you're wearing skimpy clothes.

KCUnited
09-13-2010, 03:41 PM
I'd Travis Henry that ass.

Bane
09-13-2010, 03:41 PM
So I was ****ing this bitch last night, she wasn't all that into it, but I said shut up bitch you're wearing skimpy clothes.

ROFL

ModSocks
09-13-2010, 03:47 PM
She's not even complaining man, just about an hour ago a guy reporter that knows her said when he said something to her about it she had no idea what was going on.

Good Girl.

Ugly Duck
09-13-2010, 05:06 PM
It depends whether the attached mouth had cheese sandwiches or Taco Bell the previous night.

Oh yeah... Taco Bell. You don't have to be real close to hear that shit...

BIG_DADDY
09-14-2010, 12:57 PM
Apparently she did a bunch of nudies. I figured you guys would be all over that.

Ugly Duck
09-14-2010, 01:26 PM
Apparently she did a bunch of nudies.

Useless without pics...