PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Any of you guys in the Telluride Colorado area?

ChiefaRoo
09-13-2010, 11:40 AM
Going to be watching the Chiefs vs Eggos in Donk land. Any KC fans wants to join me? I'll buy the first round. Drop a PM

Chiefs!!!!

ChiefaRoo
09-13-2010, 03:09 PM
Looks like it's just me, the wife and a bunch of random donk fans. I'll carry the flag, wearing KC colors, sucking Guiness and making fun of Tebow.

DaFace
09-13-2010, 03:31 PM
Well, if you want to start driving right now and book it, you'd be welcome to watch it at my place in Denver. :)

ChiefaRoo
09-13-2010, 03:53 PM
Well, if you want to start driving right now and book it, you'd be welcome to watch it at my place in Denver. :)

Dude, grab a commuter out of Denver. You can be here in 45 minutes. I'll pick u up and we'll drink Guiness until we begin to speak Gaelic!!

ChiefaRoo
09-13-2010, 03:54 PM
:)

Rain Man
09-13-2010, 03:55 PM
Go to Tom Cruise's house and ask if you can watch it with him. I bet he's got a really big TV.

KCrockaholic
09-13-2010, 03:56 PM
Watchin from the big screen at my house.

I wonder if there are any Chiefs bars in the colorado springs area though. I've never really cared enough. I have sunday ticket, so I usually just watch at my house anyways.

vailpass
09-13-2010, 03:57 PM
T-ride used to be a very cool place to be. Not so much anymore. Bastards.

Earthling
09-13-2010, 04:02 PM
A local from there once told me it was a variation of 'To hell you ride' but I wasn't so sure. Beautiful place. Dunton hot springs not too far from there and lots of partiers. Have fun. :)

ChiefaRoo
09-13-2010, 04:20 PM
T-ride used to be a very cool place to be. Not so much anymore. Bastards.

I've heard that too but have no idea why people feel that way. I first came here in 2008. I love the place. It's one of the most beautiful places in the USA. IMO.

One pub I saw today has Pabst Blue Ribbon on tap and every dog in this town looks like it smoke doobies. Shit cracks me up

ChiefaRoo
09-13-2010, 04:22 PM
Go to Tom Cruise's house and ask if you can watch it with him. I bet he's got a really big TV.

I wonder where his place is? I could get wasted and steal his tiger and lock it in my bathroom. :)

Bane
09-13-2010, 04:23 PM
Sorry bro,I live just south of St Louis Missouri.That's a little too far to go for a drink.:evil:

ChiefaRoo
09-13-2010, 04:42 PM
Sorry bro,I live just south of St Louis Missouri.That's a little too far to go for a drink.:evil:
It's all good. I'll hoist one in honor of the Planet. Maybe Dane will see this and fly in on his jet and then berate my condo for not having Hollywood quality amenities.

Bane
09-13-2010, 04:45 PM
It's all good. I'll hoist one in honor of the Planet. Maybe Dane will see this and fly in on his jet and then berate my condo for not having Hollywood quality amenities.

ROFL

Rain Man
09-13-2010, 04:45 PM
I've heard that too but have no idea why people feel that way. I first came here in 2008. I love the place. It's one of the most beautiful places in the USA. IMO.

I agree completely. It's absolutely gorgeous, and may be my favorite town in Colorado from a scenery perspective.

The last time I went there, I flew into the airport in the middle of a big rainstorm. That's not overly comfortable as the plane is rocking around and you're below the mountain level and if you run short of the runway you're going to fly into a cliff.

ChiefaRoo
09-13-2010, 04:55 PM
I agree completely. It's absolutely gorgeous, and may be my favorite town in Colorado from a scenery perspective.

The last time I went there, I flew into the airport in the middle of a big rainstorm. That's not overly comfortable as the plane is rocking around and you're below the mountain level and if you run short of the runway you're going to fly into a cliff.

I know exactly what you mean.