PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet There were sooooo many Chiefsplanet peeps at the game tonight...

teedubya
09-14-2010, 12:39 AM
It was awesome seeing and talking with soo many of you guys.

It was the perfect evening for tailgating... from Phobia heckling the cars driving by, to Monte's kick ass tailgate... to running into Nzoner, Bob Dole, & Stevie Ray and his wife...

Hanging with Flopnuts, GoChiefs, Buck, Tiny E, Warpath, Pestilence, WisChief, RockyMountainChief, & BevisChief... and whoever else I may have missed on this list.

Good times. Glad to know you all. Great fucking win tonight! Great times.

Phobia
09-14-2010, 12:45 AM
I think there was a guy named Roar there or something like that. Haven't really seen him post before but he seemed like a nice enough guy, for a dork.

Buck
09-14-2010, 01:09 AM
Great game guys. The crowd was definitely the difference tonight. Get loud like that every week and Arrowhead will once again be the most difficult away stadium in the NFL. Also that rain was crazy.
Nice meeting all of you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Coach
09-14-2010, 01:37 AM
Good to see some of the guys in the stadium.

bevischief
09-14-2010, 08:07 PM
It was great to meet so many this year.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-14-2010, 09:10 PM
Great game guys. The crowd was definitely the difference tonight. Get loud like that every week and Arrowhead will once again be the most difficult away stadium in the NFL. Also that rain was crazy.
Nice meeting all of you.
Posted via Mobile Device

You too, Big-Bopper.:D

Monty
09-16-2010, 12:52 PM

It was the perfect evening for tailgating... from Phobia heckling the cars driving by, to Monte's kick ass tailgate... to running into Nzoner, Bob Dole, & Stevie Ray and his wife...

Hanging with Flopnuts, GoChiefs, Buck, Tiny E, Warpath, Pestilence, WisChief, RockyMountainChief, & BevisChief... and whoever else I may have missed on this list.

Good times. Glad to know you all. Great ****ing win tonight! Great times.

Who's Monte? ;)

I'm still draggin' ass, but what a hell of a time and it was great to meet some of you for the first time and to see friends from years past! :toast:

You can bet that I'll be honing up on my beer pong skills for the rematch. ROFL

luv
09-16-2010, 01:01 PM

Good times. Glad to know you all. Great fucking win tonight! Great times.

I guess some of you were too good to walk down the road a little ways to ours. :harumph:

Phobia
09-16-2010, 01:14 PM
Didn't know where it was or I would have.

Monty
09-16-2010, 01:22 PM
I guess some of you were too good to walk down the road a little ways to ours. :harumph:

Yeah, I apologize for that. We talked about going over there and then after I got my ass handed to me in beer pong, we just didn't get it done. :doh!:

We'll be up for another game and will make it a point to stop by. :)

Bugeater
09-16-2010, 02:08 PM
Yeah, I apologize for that. We talked about going over there and then after I got my ass handed to me in beer pong, we just didn't get it done. :doh!:

We'll be up for another game and will make it a point to stop by. :)
So you did finally get a chance to sit down and enjoy the evening at some point? Both times I was up your way you were running around like a chicken with its head cut off, I hated to interrupt you to say hi.

Gracie Dean
09-16-2010, 03:41 PM

I am almost 99% we saw your rig on the way in but I wasn't for sure and we were in line to park it took almost an hour

The Franchise
09-16-2010, 03:50 PM
Who's Monte? ;)

I'm still draggin' ass, but what a hell of a time and it was great to meet some of you for the first time and to see friends from years past! :toast:

You can bet that I'll be honing up on my beer pong skills for the rematch. ROFL

Yeah.....sorry about that. :D

Monty
09-16-2010, 04:03 PM
So you did finally get a chance to sit down and enjoy the evening at some point? Both times I was up your way you were running around like a chicken with its head cut off, I hated to interrupt you to say hi.

Yep, between the cooking/music/beer responsibilities, it gets a little hectic. At some point, I may start letting others host the festivities. It's actually a lot of work, but soooo much fun. :D

It was great to meet you. :thumb:

Monty
09-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Yeah.....sorry about that. :D

No you're not. :D

I'll be back!!/ahnold

Mr. Flopnuts
09-16-2010, 04:05 PM
I don't know who made those stuffed jalapenos but I gained 5 pounds after eating them.

The Franchise
09-16-2010, 04:08 PM
I don't know who made those stuffed jalapenos but I gained 5 pounds after eating them.

Yeah.....I had 6 or 7 of those.

If anyone has the recipe.....please post it.

teedubya
09-16-2010, 04:09 PM
I ate two of those things... and would have tackled Pestilence and took a couple of his, if I had known that he had eaten so many.

Buck
09-16-2010, 04:11 PM
I only ate one. If anyone wants to post a recipe, I'd appreciate that.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-16-2010, 04:12 PM
I fucking MAOWED on those things. They were awesome.

Monty
09-16-2010, 07:03 PM
Yeah.....I had 6 or 7 of those.

If anyone has the recipe.....please post it.

My wife made those, I'll have her post the recipe later.

Glad you liked 'em. :)

Buck
09-16-2010, 07:52 PM

YES!

Mr. Flopnuts
09-16-2010, 07:54 PM

YES!

THIS!

bevischief
09-16-2010, 07:56 PM
Those kicked ass! Let know know which game that you are coming back I might have to show back up...