PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs We have the best return game in the league

RedThat
09-14-2010, 12:47 AM
Bold statement I know. I will go as far in saying the return game will be better than the years when we had Dante Hall.

My statements are based on overall depth from the position, the talent/skill level these players possess. We have electrifying playmakers at that position and plus everything we could possibly ask for from these returners. Chiefs returners have the attributes necessary that make me confident in saying, yes, this will be the best return duo in the NFL, and possibly the best we've seen. Lets start off with McCluster, really, he has a great combination of unusual quickness and speed. That cutback run he did on the punt return today, OH MAH GAWD!!:eek: I have never seen anybody in the NFL do it the way he did. What a true display of talent. Arenas gives us a tough physical runner, who runs hard w/ great vision and speed.

Teams better think long and hard about how they are going to game plan Arenas and McCluster. You don't want to kick it to Arenas? Okay well how about McCluster? Yeah, don't kick to him too. Regardless, we have weapons there, and realistically, how many teams can say they have the privledge of two dangerous homerun threats at that position? None, except the Chiefs.

*One thing, I can say, the 2nd round definately solidfied the return game and special teams. I see nothing wrong with that. jmo

teedubya
09-14-2010, 12:51 AM
I will be the first to say this... or maybe the 3rd or 8th... but I cussed the Arenas AND McCluster picks... ONE or the OTHER... NOT Both, when we could have also picked up Claussen or some of the other 5-6 favorite picks by draftorbaters...

BUT... they are fucking awesome... We didn't start any lower than the 31, I believe. I may be off base, but they were amazing to watch.

It's way easier to start from the 50 or the opponents 30 than our 15 yard line. heh.

KCrockaholic
09-14-2010, 12:52 AM
I agree. We might have the best special teams in the league when you include Succop and Colquitt. Colquitt was bad tonight though! 7 yard punt lol. I know it was raining, but damn.

SenselessChiefsFan
09-14-2010, 12:53 AM
Or, Sandie Eggo has the worst ST's coverage.

I think the Chiefs will be good, but lets' hold off for more than one game.

KCrockaholic
09-14-2010, 12:57 AM
Or, Sandie Eggo has the worst ST's coverage.

I think the Chiefs will be good, but lets' hold off for more than one game.

I could understand that. But these guys were STUDS in pre-season as well. Arenas was a playmaker in pre-season, and Dexter looked just as good returning kicks. These guys are for real.

CrazyPhuD
09-14-2010, 12:58 AM
Our special teams drives the short bus!

BWillie
09-14-2010, 01:02 AM
It's one game fellas...they both looked good but lets see how they look over the course of the season. But if you wanna crown 'em then crown their ass