PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I did my part

Mr. Flopnuts
09-14-2010, 02:45 AM
I can't talk anymore and my hand is bruised because of it. I beat that fucking seat so hard that the number came off. 20 is now mine. I beat that bitch like it owed me money. Words can't describe the experience. One of the MOST epic nights of my life. Had a blast with so many of you. Already looking forward to doing it again. Hey Phil, show me your tits!!! Tomahawk chopping out of the stadium with 75000 screaming fans was just the icing on the cake.

Saccopoo
09-14-2010, 03:03 AM
Nice job Nuts.

I was a little disappointed with the empty seats that they showed in the fourth quarter defensive stand though. It looked like half the crowd decided to disperse by quarter four.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-14-2010, 03:30 AM
It...was...Amazing.

kysirsoze
09-14-2010, 03:46 AM
Nice job Nuts.

I was a little disappointed with the empty seats that they showed in the fourth quarter defensive stand though. It looked like half the crowd decided to disperse by quarter four.

I thought the same thing about the empty seats. Then I realized that the douchebags who left early weren't the ones making noise anyway. The fourth quarter proved me right. Props to all the fans who were there making it hell on those Charger bastards.

Sofa King
09-14-2010, 07:03 AM
I can't talk anymore and my hand is bruised because of it. I beat that ****ing seat so hard that the number came off. 20 is now mine. I beat that bitch like it owed me money. Words can't describe the experience. One of the MOST epic nights of my life. Had a blast with so many of you. Already looking forward to doing it again. Hey Phil, show me your tits!!! Tomahawk chopping out of the stadium with 75000 screaming fans was just the icing on the cake.

i could swear i seen you on TV, have you watched the game on TV to confirm?

I actually thought i recognized 2 people, you and another, and then the back of Buck's head..

was he wearing a Gates jersey?

ClevelandBronco
09-14-2010, 08:25 AM

I actually thought i recognized 2 people, you and another, and then the back of Buck's head..

I might be sorry I asked, but how did you come to know so well what the back of Buck's head looks like?

58-4ever
09-14-2010, 08:26 AM
Nice job Nuts.

That's what she said.

ralittleus
09-14-2010, 08:27 AM
nice to meet you Flop- great tailgate Monty!!

Sofa King
09-14-2010, 10:09 AM
I might be sorry I asked, but how did you come to know so well what the back of Buck's head looks like?

lol.

I thought i recognized 2 people, and i went with the assumption that the charger fan, who had a shaved head, was buck..

and from the video of buck i seen yesterday, i put 2 and 2 together...

now i'm just waiting to hear from flop whether my math was correct or not.

Gracie Dean
09-14-2010, 10:10 AM
Water bottles on the seats sound awesome

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-14-2010, 10:21 AM
Water bottles on the seats sound awesome

I'm glad you got to come out and get a little stress-relief.:clap:

Gracie Dean
09-14-2010, 10:30 AM
I'm glad you got to come out and get a little stress-relief.:clap:

Thanks

it was awesome.

I had to take cover in the concourse due to the rain, but was right there watching

CaliforniaChief
09-14-2010, 10:33 AM
I can't talk anymore and my hand is bruised because of it. I beat that fucking seat so hard that the number came off. 20 is now mine.

That is quite possibly the greatest 3 sentences I've ever read on this bulletin board.

Thanks for being the 12th man. You really screwed with Phyllis.

stlchiefs
09-14-2010, 10:37 AM
Nice. My hands and throat are hurting today as well. The guys in front of me actually broke the back off of the seat in front of them they were hitting it so hard. Leaving the stadium was great, not to mention people found an amazing new noisemaker in the metal decoration they've installed on the exterior walls of the circular walkways. Hundreds of people beating the shit out of that wall with the tomahawk chop going sounds awesome after a win!

SPATCH
09-14-2010, 10:48 AM
On Sunday I watched the Houston-Indy at home with my roommates (they're Texans fans). When we were watching, there were a few occasions where Peyton changed the play at the line and the Texan crowd kept a relatively low crowd noise level. I then tried to explain to them that Peyton would not be able to do that at Arrowhead because the crowd simply wouldn't allow him to. They were all like, "Yeah, whatever. Cool story bro."

I told them that they would see it for themselves if they watched the game on Monday night. They watched, and they were THOROUGHLY impressed.

So proud. So so so so proud to be a Chiefs fan. Well done, my friend.

PhillyChiefFan
09-14-2010, 10:48 AM
God I wish I could have been there. I WILL make it to another game.

My voice is hoarse just from yelling at the TV, I can't imagine being there...

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 10:50 AM
Great to meet you!My voice is shot as well and yes my hand is still a little numb,we did section 338 proud!

chasedude
09-14-2010, 12:04 PM
Good job with the noise guys, and Floppy... was nice to meet you! See you at the next bash!

Calcountry
09-14-2010, 12:11 PM
It was nice to see Arrowhead rocking again. But I had that feeling after the first couple of 3 and outs.

The D is back. And the Crowd came back with it. Nice to see, and feel it on TV. Nice to see the other team run the ball, and stout solid tackling(except for a couple of times). Nice to see passionate hitting from the linebackers, flying in and putting the smack on. Nice to see DJ running that fool down and making an open field tackle. Nice to see the secondary ripping that football loose like the sucka had stolen it from him in the first place and he wanted that thing BACK.

Offensive line, keep working. But it was nice to see Arrowhead screw with the whiney baby cry himself a Rivers.

The Franchise
09-14-2010, 12:58 PM
Dude......that was a blast. Everyone I met was awesome. Thanks for the bitchin seats Nzoner.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-14-2010, 01:08 PM
Dude......that was a blast. Everyone I met was awesome. Thanks for the bitchin seats Nzoner.

Great to meet you man!

sedated
09-14-2010, 01:10 PM
I'm just starting to get my voice back.

I was surprised how loud the stadium was despite the empty seats after the rain came in and the temp dropped 30 degrees in an hour. I'm not sure whether to be proud of the atmosphere in the face of bad weather, or be wonder what that 4th down play would have sounded like with a full stadium and the weather we had at kickoff.

Bugeater
09-14-2010, 01:15 PM
Nice job Nuts.

Were you in the stadium? Because if you were, you'd understand why they left. Not only was it raining, but I swear the temp dropped at least 10 degrees during halftime and the wind was relentless. So unless you were there suffering with the rest of us, I'd suggest you shut the fuck up.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-14-2010, 01:17 PM
I'm just starting to get my voice back.

I was surprised how loud the stadium was despite the empty seats after the rain came in and the temp dropped 30 degrees in an hour. I'm not sure weather to be proud of the atmosphere in the face of bad weather, or be wonder what that 4th down play would have sounded like with a full stadium and the weather we had at kickoff.

How the hell do you puss-out because of warm rain? Seriously; fuck those people.:evil:

dedicatedfan
09-14-2010, 01:24 PM
Out of the last five years, this was one of the best displays of the Chiefs nation I have seen. It was great to meet many of you and I hope to see you at another game very soon.

Gracie Dean
09-14-2010, 01:25 PM
How the hell do you puss-out because of warm rain? Seriously; **** those people.:evil:

I had to take shelter in the concourse. If I had stayed in the rain I would end up in the hospital. I did continue to yell and cheer tho

rageeumr
09-14-2010, 01:28 PM
The guys in front of me actually broke the back off of the seat in front of them they were hitting it so hard.

You weren't in 320, were you? Guys a few rows in front of me did the same thing.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-14-2010, 01:51 PM
I had to take shelter in the concourse. If I had stayed in the rain I would end up in the hospital. I did continue to yell and cheer tho

Well OF COURSE YOU get a pass, Pam! I meant the people WITHOUT health issues.:)

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 01:55 PM

Glad you liked the seats,those were my old stomping grounds.

DTLB58
09-14-2010, 03:02 PM
On Sunday I watched the Houston-Indy at home with my roommates (they're Texans fans). When we were watching, there were a few occasions where Peyton changed the play at the line and the Texan crowd kept a relatively low crowd noise level. I then tried to explain to them that Peyton would not be able to do that at Arrowhead because the crowd simply wouldn't allow him to. They were all like, "Yeah, whatever. Cool story bro."

I told them that they would see it for themselves if they watched the game on Monday night. They watched, and they were THOROUGHLY impressed.

So proud. So so so so proud to be a Chiefs fan. Well done, my friend.

Unfortunately, Peyton did anything he wanted to no matter how loud we were in the 2003 playoff game. In fact, last night after the game in the stands I turned to my son and said rivers is no Peyton!

aturnis
09-14-2010, 08:02 PM
Were you in the stadium? Because if you were, you'd understand why they left. Not only was it raining, but I swear the temp dropped at least 10 degrees during halftime and the wind was relentless. So unless you were there suffering with the rest of us, I'd suggest you shut the **** up.

I guess this means you pussed out ehh? Otherwise you should have no problem with his statement and would share his disappointment in the shelter pussies.

Direckshun
09-14-2010, 08:06 PM
I gotta go to the next Bash.

stlchiefs
09-14-2010, 08:10 PM
You weren't in 320, were you? Guys a few rows in front of me did the same thing.

303. Looks like more than a couple people got souvenirs!

Nirvana58
09-14-2010, 08:20 PM
I guess this means you pussed out ehh? Otherwise you should have no problem with his statement and would share his disappointment in the shelter pussies.

Then more than half the stadium pussed out. It was fucking freezing in the nose bleed sections. I stood out there the whole 3rd quarter freezing my ass off in the rain. Finally for the 4th I snuck down to the lower level. Where it was a million times warmer and way less wind. I went home soaked to the bone and I still feel like my body hasn't fully warmed back up. Nevertheless, the Chiefs won so it was worth it. :D

boogblaster
09-14-2010, 08:21 PM
nice .. again i wished id been there .. glad you were flop ...

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-14-2010, 08:28 PM
Today's pain holds nothing on last nights pleasure. I feel like shit, but I feel damned fine doing it!

Lzen
09-14-2010, 09:35 PM
Unfortunately, Peyton did anything he wanted to no matter how loud we were in the 2003 playoff game. In fact, last night after the game in the stands I turned to my son and said rivers is no Peyton!

This is truth. I was at both games. Of course, Peyton didn't have to face a defense.

BIG K
09-14-2010, 09:56 PM
I can't talk anymore and my hand is bruised because of it. I beat that ****ing seat so hard that the number came off. 20 is now mine. I beat that bitch like it owed me money. Words can't describe the experience. One of the MOST epic nights of my life. Had a blast with so many of you. Already looking forward to doing it again. Hey Phil, show me your tits!!! Tomahawk chopping out of the stadium with 75000 screaming fans was just the icing on the cake.

As a California Chief's fan, I watched the game at home, again. (One day I will make it there!) I have to say even watching the game on t.v the sound from the crowd was deafening. It reminded me of the 90's. The fans were unbelievable. Say what you will about special teams, defense and the weather but, in my mind, the fans at the stadium won that game for the Chiefs.!

If you guys show up at every home game and put on the performance you did last night, no way the Chief's lose a game at home this year! Kudos to all of you!:)

KcMizzou
09-14-2010, 10:01 PM
. BFlowers24 Great "WIN" yesterday...def the craziest place iv ever played last night..never hurt my knee so no rumors to that..chiefs new year baaaaabeh

KcMizzou
09-14-2010, 10:03 PM
I love that the players were so impressed by the crowd. Nice to show these young guys what Arrowhead can be like when they play well.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-14-2010, 10:04 PM

Great news! Love that kid. Wish we had 5 more like him.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-14-2010, 10:05 PM
I love that the players were so impressed by the crowd. Nice to show these young guys what Arrowhead can be like when they play well.

Did you catch DMC's twit? Made me proud as could be.

KcMizzou
09-14-2010, 10:06 PM
Great news! Love that kid. Wish we had 5 more like him.He was on Holthus' show tonight, and said it was just a cramp.

KcMizzou
09-14-2010, 10:08 PM
Did you catch DMC's twit? Made me proud as could be.Yep, that's awesome.

Play like that, young fella, and you'll hear it all the time...lol

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-14-2010, 10:08 PM
He was on Holthus' show tonight, and said it was just a cramp.

I hope T Jack doesn't lose a step just as he is starting to cook...:banghead:

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-14-2010, 10:11 PM
Yep, that's awesome.

Play like that, young fella, and you'll hear it all the time...lol

Amen.

KcMizzou
09-14-2010, 10:12 PM
Side note...

jcharles25 : I love chuck e cheese just dont have no kids to take>>>

You can learn lots of useless facts on twitter... LMAO

Bugeater
09-14-2010, 10:14 PM
Again, were you in the stadium last night? If not, I'd suggest you shut the fuck up as well.

KcMizzou
09-14-2010, 10:14 PM
He should borrow a few from Cromartie.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-14-2010, 10:15 PM
Side note...

LMAO Better Chucky's than some bar or strip club.

rtmike
09-14-2010, 10:18 PM
LMAO Better Chucky's than some bar or strip club.

He may have ran into Hootie while he was there? :)

Lzen
09-14-2010, 10:19 PM
Side note...

WTH, Jamal? I do have kids and I hate that fucking place. :cuss:

KcMizzou
09-14-2010, 10:21 PM
Correction.

He should borrow Lzen's kids.

Buck
09-14-2010, 10:23 PM

Yeah I was. What point of the game was it?

Mr. Flopnuts
09-14-2010, 10:30 PM
lol.

I thought i recognized 2 people, and i went with the assumption that the charger fan, who had a shaved head, was buck..

and from the video of buck i seen yesterday, i put 2 and 2 together...

now i'm just waiting to hear from flop whether my math was correct or not.

Heh, I sat right next to him. We were up top in the endzone in section 338. I don't have the 1st quarter on DVR as the game was delayed on start time by Espn, and my wife isn't used to being able to record from a local channel. So if it was then, I can't confirm. If it was after that I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but that would be pretty fucking epic for my first Chiefs game. Buck was wearing a Gates jersey, and yes, while I was Tomahawking out of the stadium, I did dry hump him. I even JIMP.

Buck
09-14-2010, 10:31 PM
Motherfucker, neither of us were dry.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-14-2010, 10:32 PM
LMAO True that.

KcFanInGA
09-14-2010, 10:42 PM
Were you in the stadium? Because if you were, you'd understand why they left. Not only was it raining, but I swear the temp dropped at least 10 degrees during halftime and the wind was relentless. So unless you were there suffering with the rest of us, I'd suggest you shut the **** up.

Agreed. I had to retreat to the concourse on the upper level, my daughter was freezing to death. But we were making noise out there! Came from Ga, and got more than my money's worth.

Buck
09-14-2010, 10:45 PM
I spent halftime in the spiral ramp, but watched every single play from my seat, with no rain gear.

I wanted to watch a game in the elements and say I did so. I can say that I accomplished what only half or less of the rest of the fans did on Monday. Never again though.

rtmike
09-14-2010, 10:46 PM

Too bad we never got to meet Flop. I picked up the tickets shortly after they went on sale for the game in Seattle.

Once our daughter graduates high school I'll prolly be back in western Kansas some where.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-14-2010, 10:49 PM
Too bad we never got to meet Flop. I picked up the tickets shortly after they went on sale for the game in Seattle.

Once our daughter graduates high school I'll prolly be back in western Kansas some where.

Don't count me out just yet, bud. I'll be heading back to Seattle sometime during the holidays, and Thanksgiving with the Chiefs and Seahawks is just as good a time as any.

JoeyChuckles
09-14-2010, 11:03 PM
Good job by all those in attendance. I commend your noble effort. I can assure I was yelling as loud as I could in my house, be it 1200 miles away. Every little bit counts.

KcMizzou
09-14-2010, 11:08 PM
Good job by all those in attendance. I commend your noble effort. I can assure I was yelling as loud as I could in my house, be it 1200 miles away. Every little bit counts.Yeah, for the first time in a long while, my neighbors would probably have a valid noise complaint. They're cool, though.

I did let my 12 yr old stay up for the whole game though. Normal bedtime is 10:30, but he was as into the game as me and my buddy were. It seemed cruel to send him to bed. High fives and hugs were had all around, and I think he got a taste of why Dad loves football so much. It was a blast.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-15-2010, 08:26 AM
Yeah, for the first time in a long while, my neighbors would probably have a valid noise complaint. They're cool, though.

I did let my 12 yr old stay up for the whole game though. Normal bedtime is 10:30, but he was as into the game as me and my buddy were. It seemed cruel to send him to bed. High fives and hugs were had all around, and I think he got a taste of why Dad loves football so much. It was a blast.

I'm finally feeling normal after all the glug-glug this weekend, but I'm still high as a kite over this game! WOOT!

Lzen
09-15-2010, 08:33 AM
I'm finally feeling normal after all the glug-glug this weekend, but I'm still high as a kite over this game! WOOT!

Me too. And I still don't have my voice back completely. Section 338 was bad ass! We helped rock that place.

Coogs
09-15-2010, 08:40 AM
Yeah, for the first time in a long while, my neighbors would probably have a valid noise complaint. They're cool, though.

I have a 12 year old boy as well. I let him stay up 'til half, then sent him to bed. It about killed both of us for me to do that, but we did it anyway. I had the game taped, and didn't tell him how it came out, then we watched the last 7 minutes before school Tuesday morning. He was pumped!

Sofa King
09-15-2010, 08:55 AM
Yeah I was. What point of the game was it?

Heh, I sat right next to him. We were up top in the endzone in section 338. I don't have the 1st quarter on DVR as the game was delayed on start time by Espn, and my wife isn't used to being able to record from a local channel. So if it was then, I can't confirm. If it was after that I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but that would be pretty ****ing epic for my first Chiefs game. Buck was wearing a Gates jersey, and yes, while I was Tomahawking out of the stadium, I did dry hump him. I even JIMP.

He looked like he was a couple rows in front of you...

and i didn't make a note of the time, but if i had to guess i'd say we were in the 2nd quarter... sometime after( unsure) we went up 21-7.

the Gates fan looked like he had a 2 sided purple dildo in his back pocket, if that helps.

Bugeater
09-15-2010, 09:00 AM
LMAO @ BuckinSmurf

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-15-2010, 09:02 AM
Me too. And I still don't have my voice back completely. Section 338 was bad ass! We helped rock that place.

Yeah, I'm still croakin' like Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies.

SAUTO
09-15-2010, 09:14 AM

i think my wife FINALLY started to realize why i love the chiefs so much after being there. she had only been to games the past couple of years when the place was empty and they were all losses....

sedated
09-15-2010, 09:42 AM
The only reason I would (somewhat) give a pass to people who left or hid under shelter was because the weather changed so dramatically and few were prepared. It started out in the high 80’s for tailgating, and while people might have expected some rain, they didn’t expect it to get as cold as it did. The upper level folks went from “its muggy as hell in here, good thing they gave away towels to wipe off the sweat” to “that wind gust feels nice” to “goddam I shoulda brought a coat” to “*shivering sound*”, all before SD’s first touchdown.

I watched some of the game yesterday, the crowd was definitely noticeable on TV, more so than I expected.

-King-
09-15-2010, 10:13 AM
Great news! Love that kid. Wish we had 5 more like him.
Amen. He could already cover like a beast, but holy shit his tackling is out of this world. He's the best tackler on this team bar none.

Did you catch DMC's twit? Made me proud as could be.Link?

Side note...

It's funny. Charles is one of the most humble guys I've ever seen on an NFL team. You can tell he's not the type of guy to make a distraction or anything like that. He's just a normal guy that can play his ass off. He just seems so down to earth on twitter and during training camp. Doesn't need the fame, just wants to do his job and do him. Major difference from our last RB. Love him for that.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-15-2010, 10:37 AM
Amen. He could already cover like a beast, but holy shit his tackling is out of this world. He's the best tackler on this team bar none.

Link?

I don't have the link, but he basically said that no other stadium he's ever played in can compare with Arrowhead.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-15-2010, 11:38 AM
20 is now mine.

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=f89b11bd03&view=att&th=12b166ffe8f10413&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=1346970999634001920-1&zw

Buck
09-15-2010, 11:40 AM
https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=f89b11bd03&view=att&th=12b166ffe8f10413&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=1346970999634001920-1&zw

your pic isnt showing up

Mr. Flopnuts
09-15-2010, 11:44 AM
Let's try this again.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-15-2010, 11:50 AM
Let's try this again.

:clap:

Sofa King
09-15-2010, 12:16 PM

I watched the replay, and confirmed it wasn't you guys.

sucks... sorry for getting your hopes up.

Gracie Dean
09-15-2010, 04:14 PM
The only reason I would (somewhat) give a pass to people who left or hid under shelter was because the weather changed so dramatically and few were prepared. It started out in the high 80’s for tailgating, and while people might have expected some rain, they didn’t expect it to get as cold as it did. The upper level folks went from “its muggy as hell in here, good thing they gave away towels to wipe off the sweat” to “that wind gust feels nice” to “goddam I shoulda brought a coat” to “*shivering sound*”, all before SD’s first touchdown.

I watched some of the game yesterday, the crowd was definitely noticeable on TV, more so than I expected.

Perfect explaination on the weather