PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Could anyone else sitting in the lower bowl hear the PA?

tomahawk kid
09-14-2010, 10:03 AM
We couldn't hear any of the pre~game stuff.

Not a huge deal, just curious.

chief4life
09-14-2010, 10:07 AM

Nope i couldn't either it was loud!

Frazod
09-14-2010, 10:08 AM
I love going to games like that. The loudest one I've attended was the 2003 game against the Broncos - I thought the concrete was going to explode.

Dartgod
09-14-2010, 10:14 AM
I heard bits and pieces in between the crowd noise.

jiveturkey
09-14-2010, 10:37 AM
I could hear it perfectly from outside the stadium. Even when it was less noisy inside it was difficult to hear.

Titty Meat
09-14-2010, 10:55 AM
Yea they played the shitty songs loud during warm ups and turned it down when a good song was on.

DRU
09-14-2010, 10:59 AM
I think they really dropped the ball on the loud speakers. First, they didn't add another speaker on the other display so we don't have "stereo" sound at the stadium, but rather mono and even when you can hear it, it pulls your head towards the SMALLER display because that's the one the speakers are mounted on.

Bugeater
09-14-2010, 11:15 AM
The sound system sucks ass.

DaFace
09-14-2010, 11:21 AM
I think they really dropped the ball on the loud speakers. First, they didn't add another speaker on the other display so we don't have "stereo" sound at the stadium, but rather mono and even when you can hear it, it pulls your head towards the SMALLER display because that's the one the speakers are mounted on.

It's tough to have speakers in multiple locations at a stadium like that because of the time delay. If you set it so that it sounds right for people on the 50, people on the ends have a major echo. I'm not 100% sure, but I think most stadiums' sound systems are centralized these days.

That said, I have no idea why they'd place it with the smaller screen. That seems weird.

Bugeater
09-14-2010, 11:27 AM
It's tough to have speakers in multiple locations at a stadium like that because of the time delay. If you set it so that it sounds right for people on the 50, people on the ends have a major echo. I'm not 100% sure, but I think most stadiums' sound systems are centralized these days.

That said, I have no idea why they'd place it with the smaller screen. That seems weird.
You're probably right, the Metrodome in Minneapolis has speakers all around the stadium and it echoes so much it's unintelligible. But OTOH, Memorial Stadium in Lincoln has a centralized system that is light years better than Arrowhead's. It was really, really bad.

KcFanNindy
09-14-2010, 11:35 AM

everyone needs to call the stadium and let them know that you cant hear the music or the announcer so they can make corrections before the next game, if no one tells them they wont correct the problem, call the customer relations departement, and let them know.....this is what they need to hear from us fans to make it a better experience.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-14-2010, 01:01 PM

Nope. Mr. Riggle might as well have been Helen Keller.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-14-2010, 01:02 PM
Yea they played the shitty songs loud during warm ups and turned it down when a good song was on.

They played Shout at the Devil in the 4th. That made ROR happy. Oh, and I did find everyone, so thanks for the info. hook up.

Titty Meat
09-14-2010, 04:06 PM
They played Shout at the Devil in the 4th. That made ROR happy. Oh, and I did find everyone, so thanks for the info. hook up.

Good sorry I didn't meet up with you guys we left at 6 and traffic was a bitch. By the time we parked we were on the other end of the stadium with about 45 minutes to spare.