PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Congrats and Good Game

Buck
09-14-2010, 11:05 AM
Arrowhead is a beast of a stadium. I predicted a Chargers win but I didn't account for the fans and weather...not that I'd ever predict the Chargers are going to lose. Had a great time and will probably come again.

That being said, today is your day, so congrats.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
09-14-2010, 11:06 AM
That must have been a brutal game for you to watch in person.

I'm glad you had a good time in KC, though.

Fansy the Famous Bard
No sir. Last night was our night.

Mile High Mania
... but I didn't account for the fans and weather...
Posted via Mobile Device

I dunno how you can underestimate the location... I've been to one game there, just brutal - then again it was a few days before Christmas.

DaFace
09-14-2010, 11:07 AM
Glad you had a good time, man. I'd say sorry for the loss, but of course, I can't do that. :)

L.A. Chieffan
09-14-2010, 11:07 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CDiCxhtGMhc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CDiCxhtGMhc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

L.A. Chieffan
09-14-2010, 11:08 AM
SHOOOOW MEEEEE YOOOOOUR LIGHTNING BOLT!!!!!!!!!!

-King-
Howd you think of the Arrowhead atmosphere vs. the atmosphere at Qualcolm?

chasedude
You sure took alot of Hazing well for a Chargers fan LMAO Was nice to meet ya, you'll have to make it back out for another bash.

Marcellus
09-14-2010, 11:10 AM
:clap:

And Rivers is still a whiny bitch.

Here is the typical thread on CP that has to do with the Chargers

-OP states something
-Buck comes in and leaves an intelligent comment or two about the matter
-A few people start discussing the matter
-Someone brings up how Rivers is a whiny bitch
-KnowShit comes in and claims the Broncos will go to the Super Bowl and the Chargers are done forever
-Gadzooks defends the Chargers to no avail
-Someone talks shit about Kaeding
-The smarter Chiefs fans come in and tell the ones who talked shit about Rivers that their opinion is wrong
-Buck comes back an hour later and is amused

Buck
09-14-2010, 11:11 AM
Howd you think of the Arrowhead atmosphere vs. the atmosphere at Qualcolm?

It was about 50% louder and when half the crowd was gone it was just about the same.
If you guys can fill that stadium every week and yell like you did last night, you'll have a winning record at home.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigOlChiefsfan
09-14-2010, 11:11 AM
Hat tip

ChiefaRoo
09-14-2010, 11:13 AM
Dearest Buck, thank you for your good sportsmanship and for being good natured enough to post after loss for your team. Now f**k off.

Rausch
09-14-2010, 11:14 AM
Arrowhead is a beast of a stadium. I predicted a Chargers win but I didn't account for the fans and weather...not that I'd ever predict the Chargers are going to lose. Had a great time and will probably come again.

That being said, today is your day, so congrats.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh no.

Nein.

We made you look like $#it.

Not only did we win sloppy but you also played like @$$ while it happened.

Had this been any other team I'd hesitate to talk teh smaqs but your QB threw up the big moose-knuckle under.....well......some pretty tame pressure.

The Chargers are clearly no longer in command and the Chiefs, fluke or no, are clearly no longer the patsy pushover...