PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet CP BASH 2010,the stories,the pics,the memories

Pages : [1] 2 3

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 12:14 PM
For those of you who attended I hope you had as much fun as I did,it was great seeing all of you and what a beautiful weekend of weather.

First off,even though the guys aren't CP members I want to give a big hand to Pat,Doug and Danny who smoked all the meat,it was excellent!

I'll add my pics later just wanted to get this started while the stories and the like were fresh in everyone's mind.

Again,thank you,for treating my home with respect,6 years and no one has puked inside yet. :)

chasedude
09-14-2010, 12:21 PM
Great Party Nzoner! You and your wife are great hosts, I'm glad I came. The food was phenomenal and the company with so many Chiefs fans added the icing to the cake. I'm glad the Delaney Jersey didn't accidentally get thrown in the fire, that would have put a huge damper on the festivities. What the hell did you end up doing with the LJ jersey that someone forgot to add to the flames?

Bugeater
09-14-2010, 12:24 PM
What an awesome three days, I don't even know where to begin. I gotta give it up for Buck, he traveled halfway across the country, took quite a bit of abuse and then watched his team lose, and handled himself very well throughout it all.

I have pics and videos but I don't have the time to edit and upload them right now.

Mr. Plow
09-14-2010, 12:32 PM
What an awesome three days, I don't even know where to begin. I gotta give it up for Buck, he traveled halfway across the country, took quite a bit of abuse and then watched his team lose, and handled himself very well throughout it all.

I have pics and videos but I don't have the time to edit and upload them right now.

Buck is definitely a cool guy. Thought he was going to lose it during the first phase of "Hat-gate", but he kept it together.

Had a blast and many many thanks for the hospitality & food Joe - it was all awesome!!

Buck
09-14-2010, 12:40 PM
Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome, especially Bugeater and Nzoner for their hospitality. I'll be hitting this thread up either tonight or tomorrow depending on how tired I am tonight when I get home. Got lots of good pics and vids.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bearcat
09-14-2010, 12:47 PM
Thanks for planning & hosting another great party... for giving a few of us Jayhawks fans a place to watch the game, and for giving us all a chance to meet some cool people, drink, and rid the world of some LJ trash. The food was great (I usually wouldn't point out potato salad, but damn...).

Simply Red is very good at ping pong.

luv is very persistent with a lighter.

The drunk wives/girlfriends of CP are not afraid of the camera (yes, there are pics, and no they won't be posted. ;) ).

Mr. Plow
09-14-2010, 12:51 PM
The drunk wives/girlfriends of CP are not afraid of the camera (yes, there are pics, and no they won't be posted. ;) ).

I knew I should have paid better attention to what my wife was doing. :D

Dartgod
09-14-2010, 12:56 PM
Again,thank you,for treating my home with respect,6 years and no one has puked inside yet. :)
The screen door however...

Thanks Joe for a great time. I would have liked to spend more of the weekend hanging out with you guys, but I'm pretty sure I did 3 days worth of drinking on Saturday alone.

It was cool seeing some old timers make it by that I hadn't seen in some time (gobowe and Grandllama) as well as meet quite a few CPers I hadn't had the opportunity to meet before (Halfcan, Buck, Demonpenz, Chasedude, Simply Red, rockymountainchief, ROR and some others my mind is drawing a blank).

As always, you put on one helluva bash! :thumb:

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 02:01 PM
Great Party Nzoner! You and your wife are great hosts, I'm glad I came. The food was phenomenal and the company with so many Chiefs fans added the icing to the cake. I'm glad the Delaney Jersey didn't accidentally get thrown in the fire, that would have put a huge damper on the festivities. What the hell did you end up doing with the LJ jersey that someone forgot to add to the flames?

No idea what happened to that LJ jersey,I did find a Royals cap though as well as a man's watch and a pair of thongs...

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 02:05 PM

Thanks Joe for a great time. I would have liked to spend more of the weekend hanging out with you guys, but I'm pretty sure I did 3 days worth of drinking on Saturday alone.

It was cool seeing some old timers make it by that I hadn't seen in some time (gobowe and Grandllama) as well as meet quite a few CPers I hadn't had the opportunity to meet before (Halfcan, Buck, Demonpenz, Chasedude, Simply Red, rockymountainchief, ROR and some others my mind is drawing a blank).

As always, you put on one helluva bash! :thumb:

and always you make one hellacious margarita

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-14-2010, 02:06 PM
Just a fantastic time with great people.

Thanks Joe!

09-14-2010, 02:09 PM
No idea what happened to that LJ jersey,I did find a Royals cap though as well as a man's watch and a pair of thongs...

ROFL:shake:

you probably should have worn gloves when you picked that up.

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 02:13 PM
ROFL:shake:

you probably should have worn gloves when you picked that up.

well the hell's my Delaney jersey :(

Buck
09-14-2010, 02:15 PM
The cap is mine.

Bearcat
09-14-2010, 02:33 PM

I believe you were busy with the frog, which I have pictures of and I am willing to post... :D

09-14-2010, 02:35 PM
well the hell's my Delaney jersey :(

I was too damned cold and wet to go trying to find you after the game. I'll get it to ya. Unless you would be willing to sell it to me. :)

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 03:04 PM
I was too damned cold and wet to go trying to find you after the game. I'll get it to ya. Unless you would be willing to sell it to me. :)

I'd never sell such a great gift,however,wear it with pride this season,take good care of it and get it to me in January so I can retire it to the wall.

Sound good?

09-14-2010, 03:09 PM
I'd never sell such a great gift,however,wear it with pride this season,take good care of it and get it to me in January so I can retire it to the wall.

Sound good?

I can live with that Joe. Much appreciated and thank you very much for the temporary gift.:)

And another great big THANKS for the the best three day football weekend of my life!!!!

Oh, and if anyone ever finds a Delaney jersey for a reasonable price, please, please, PLEASE let me know. The cheapest one I can find right now is $125 and its just too rich for my blood.

go bo
09-14-2010, 03:14 PM
joe, please tell joe and kathy that they are the best hosts in the freaking world...

oh wait, you're joe...

ok, tell yourself and kathy that you guys are the best hosts in the freaking world...

food, as always, excellent...

partygoers, as usual, excellent...

fireworks, awesome...

bonfire, big and hot, just the way it's supposed to be...

buck is really a great guy with the patience of a saint, other than being a charger fan that is...

but most of all, your hospitality and warmth made it all the best party i've been to since i can't remember when...

vincent and i thank you from the bottom of our stomachs, er... hearts... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

go bo
09-14-2010, 03:33 PM

As always, you put on one helluva bash! :thumb:hey, i'm not THAT much of an old-timer...

well, maybe i am...

great to see you again, i'm sorry i missed the dart games, i've always wanted to see the dartgod in action...

give my best to sophie and i hope to see you at the bash next year (vincent's already got it on his calender and we don't even have any idea when the bash will be next year - i think he put it on sep 1st and then will adjust when the plans come out next summer)...

maybe next year we can cajole some more old-timers to come to the bash and share in the fun...

it was really good to see you again, man...

how 'bout them chiefs? PBJ PBJ PBJ

Mr. Kotter
09-14-2010, 03:47 PM
I'm dissappointed I didn't get to attend and see some of you guys. Joe is an incredibly gracious and generous host, so I'm glad ya'all had a good time from all accounts. :toast:

Maybe my schedule won't be so tight next year, because I'd like to have seen some of you guys and gals.

go bo
09-14-2010, 04:24 PM
I'm dissappointed I didn't get to attend and see some of you guys. Joe is an incredibly gracious and generous host, so I'm glad ya'all had a good time from all accounts. :toast:

Maybe my schedule won't be so tight next year, because I'd like to have seen some of you guys and gals.yes, but do we want to see you?

jk

KS Smitty
09-14-2010, 05:13 PM
Thanks to you Joe, you are the host with the most!

We had a great time (from what I remember). It sure was good to meet all the "new" folks at the Bash as well as some that hadn't made it for awhile. It was cool to see some of the actual St. Joe folks make an appearance too (besides PostRockPablo who we met last year). Embarrassed myself a little more than usual but such is life. A special thanks to stevie for helping Kipp get me to the van. Man my head hurt Sunday.

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 05:18 PM
As for pics,here we go

That first morning started at 6:15 a.m. for me,had to meet the guys doing the smoking and get their Bloody Mary's ready as well as bring all the meat out to them for prep.

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 05:20 PM
Didn't get many pics from the afternoon

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 05:22 PM
The bbq buffet is now open

Bob Dole
09-14-2010, 05:23 PM

Embarrassed myself a little more than usual but such is life.

Joe can put your thong in the mail if you need it.

Dartgod
09-14-2010, 05:24 PM

We had a great time (from what I remember). It sure was good to meet all the "new" folks at the Bash as well as some that hadn't made it for awhile. It was cool to see some of the actual St. Joe folks make an appearance too (besides PostRockPablo who we met last year). Embarrassed myself a little more than usual but such is life. A special thanks to stevie for helping Kipp get me to the van. Man my head hurt Sunday.
I seem to remember someone waking me up in the recliner shouting, "LET'S DO A SHOT!" And then you, I mean that person proceeded to tip the recliner over backwards, with me spilling out on the floor.

I never did get that shot. Like I needed it anyway.

Oh, and that's a switch, with Kipp helping you to the van and not vice-versa.

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 05:26 PM
Dartgod gets the jerseys ready and I let LJ know he's #1

KS Smitty
09-14-2010, 05:28 PM
Joe can put your thong in the mail if you need it.

How do you know it's mine? :hmmm:

KS Smitty
09-14-2010, 05:30 PM
I seem to remember someone waking me up in the recliner shouting, "LET'S DO A SHOT!" And then you, I mean that person proceeded to tip the recliner over backwards, with me spilling out on the floor.

ROFL That sounds like something I'd do...don't remember doing it though. :D

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 05:30 PM
PostRock trying to get his dick back in his pants after pissing on LJ and burn baby burn

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 05:31 PM
ROFL That sounds like something I'd do...don't remember doing it though. :D

You did it to RockyMtnChief too,I have proof coming shortly

KS Smitty
09-14-2010, 05:33 PM
You did it to RockyMtnChief too,I have proof coming shortly

What a troublemaker!

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 05:33 PM
Guru showing off his dental work and I'm showing off some of the awesome gifts I got for hosting this shindig

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 05:36 PM
Sedated and the Senator share a moment and the post party begins

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 05:38 PM
PostRockPablo and grandllama followed by ChenzA and sedated

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 05:40 PM
Dartgod and KCdan followed by KSSmitty sitting on the llama's lap

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 05:42 PM
The burning of the Charger hat and rckymtnchief in mid tumble just as smitty had tipped him over backwards

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 05:44 PM
Goodnight bevisChief,rckytmtnchief and Dartgod

09-14-2010, 05:47 PM
Smitty tried to do that to me too but I bolted out of the chair before she could get to me.

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 05:47 PM
Group pic taken Sunday afternoon after the noon games and Bevis,pestilence and onthewarpath take in some NFL action

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 05:50 PM
Sunday night it was off to the First Ward House for more beer,food,football and hilarity

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 05:51 PM
Buck gives his team the kiss of death

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 05:54 PM
The Senator and I and Guru,Bugeater and luv

Gracie Dean
09-14-2010, 05:57 PM
where is phobs?

Awesome pictures. Some day I would love to attend

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 05:58 PM
We had a few beers

FAX
09-14-2010, 05:59 PM
The Senator and I and Guru,Bugeater and luv

It appears that Mr. Bugeater has a developing interest in Ms. luv's chest.

FAX

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 06:00 PM
The next day during clean-up I make an interesting discovery

We had a few beers

Obviously not enough. That list should have been longer. :)

kstater

FAX

I was seeing the same thing. Even thought a MS Paint diagram was in order, but apparently it's obvious enough it stands on it's own.

Mr. Plow
09-14-2010, 06:02 PM
I believe you were busy with the frog, which I have pictures of and I am willing to post... :D

I'm afraid, yet strangely curious. :)

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 06:03 PM
The Senator at Arrowhead enjoying some R&R before the rains came and Phobia tells this guy,"that better be your wife because these pics are going on the internet!"

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 06:06 PM
Old School CP with Stevie,Phobia,Nzoner and Bob Dole.At least I can say I'm the youngest for once.

Nzoner
09-14-2010, 06:07 PM
That's it for me,thank God I didn't take the camera into the stadium

09-14-2010, 06:08 PM
OK Bug and Buck. Get busy posting yours.

HemiEd
09-14-2010, 06:12 PM
Looks like it was a fantastic time by all, and makes me even more pissed that I had to work.

Thanks for posting the pictures Joe, very enjoyable read. Can't wait to see the rest of the contributions. LMAO

Did Tim make it down there?

Bearcat
09-14-2010, 06:17 PM

LOL, something similar happened to me, but while on a barstool. :hmmm:

09-14-2010, 06:18 PM
Lets not forget when she was chasing somebody around and crashed right into my leg shoulder first while I was playing pool. Needless to say, my leg did not budge.

KS Smitty
09-14-2010, 06:19 PM
LOL, something similar happened to me, but while on a barstool. :hmmm:

It's a wonder Joe let's people like that in. :shake:

KS Smitty
09-14-2010, 06:22 PM
Lets not forget when she was chasing somebody around and crashed right into my leg shoulder first while I was playing pool. Needless to say, my leg did not budge.

I never! did I?

-King-
09-14-2010, 06:23 PM
Group pic taken Sunday afternoon after the noon games and Bevis,pestilence and onthewarpath take in some NFL action

Who is who?

09-14-2010, 06:24 PM
I never! did I?
ROFL Yep, ya did.

Bearcat
09-14-2010, 06:26 PM
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r143/bearcat2002/DSC01265.jpg

Bearcat
09-14-2010, 06:26 PM
I'm afraid, yet strangely curious. :)

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r143/bearcat2002/DSC01280.jpg

Mr. Plow
09-14-2010, 06:36 PM
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r143/bearcat2002/DSC01280.jpg

Oh yeah....NOW I remember. ROFL

Reaper16
09-14-2010, 06:42 PM
Damn, NZoner's back yard looks like the American Dream.

Buck
09-14-2010, 06:44 PM
OK Bug and Buck. Get busy posting yours.

Bug is in class and I'm in the Las Vegas airport. At least I think he's in class.
Posted via Mobile Device

JazzzLovr
09-14-2010, 06:46 PM
How do you know it's mine? :hmmm:

Because he made it home with his.

bevischief
09-14-2010, 07:14 PM

LMAO

boogblaster
09-14-2010, 07:15 PM
kool pics ... glad u'll had a great time ... try to get there someday ....

bevischief
09-14-2010, 07:16 PM

The watch belongs to RockyMountainChief.

Buck
09-14-2010, 07:22 PM
I miss my hat.

bevischief
09-14-2010, 07:24 PM
Who is who?

In the order of pics posted

Pablo
09-14-2010, 07:33 PM
I miss my hat.Your hat burned in the land of the free and the home of the CHIEFS motherfather.

rockymtnchief
09-14-2010, 07:34 PM
The watch belongs to RockyMountainChief.

Yup, but I'm not worried about it. I don't wear the good watches to drunfests:D

I'll just pick it up next year!

bevischief
09-14-2010, 07:35 PM
Joe thanks for hosting this from my brother and I. He will be joining CP in the next few days. Buck great to meet you and hope you can make it out again, we need our good luck charm. ;), sorry about the hat. It was great meeting everyone who made it out. Rockymountainchief hope you can make it out again too. My phone didn't make it so I will to see what I can do about trying to recover my pictures if anything...

Mosbonian
09-14-2010, 07:42 PM
Guru showing off his dental work and I'm showing off some of the awesome gifts I got for hosting this shindig

I'll get you a real First Aid kit....you know, the kind the Paramedics carry. It will have everything short of an AED.

DaKCMan AP
09-14-2010, 08:15 PM
Awesome.

stevieray
09-14-2010, 08:57 PM
Your hat burned in the land of the free and the home of the CHIEFS motherfather.
...rumor is my football ended up in the bonfire...

09-14-2010, 08:59 PM

When we left Monday morning I could swear I saw a football sitting out by the bonfire ash. It was nowhere near it though.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-14-2010, 09:17 PM

I wonder if PRP ever found his coolie?LMAO

Bugeater
09-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Bug is in class and I'm in the Las Vegas airport. At least I think he's in class.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yes, I made it to both of my classes, and got a pop quiz dropped on me that I wasn't at all prepared for.

And since he chimed in, Buck representin' in his Snuggie:

http://i51.tinypic.com/z1rgz.jpg

JD10367
09-14-2010, 09:20 PM
First off,even though the guys aren't CP members I want to give a big hand to Pat,Doug and Danny who smoked all the meat,it was excellent!

Just so you guys know, in the parts of America where barbecue is not popular, this has an ENTIRELY different meaning and describes an ENTIRELY different kind of party. :D

Phobia
09-14-2010, 09:22 PM
Hopefully I won't have a friend dying from a terminal disease next year and I can come out for a day or two but it was good to see some of you tailgating and at the game.

OnTheWarpath15
09-14-2010, 09:22 PM
Yes, I made it to both of my classes, and got a pop quiz dropped on me that I wasn't at all prepared for.

ROFL

JD10367
09-14-2010, 09:23 PM
Sedated and the Senator share a moment and the post party begins

Dood! You invited Rachel Ray to the party?!? She looks trashed! :D

Bugeater
09-14-2010, 10:10 PM
FWIW, an abbreviated video of the LJ jersey and fathead burning. I had to cut it short because it was too blasted hot by the fire. Oh, and the lighting sucked too.

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_9ktOHoYH1M?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

Mr. Flopnuts
09-14-2010, 10:34 PM

Yeah. Classiest rival fan I have ever, ever, been around. All around awesome guy. And I'd have a hard time thinking anyone would say or think otherwise.

chasedude
09-14-2010, 10:38 PM

ROFL Buck the Smurf

Buck
09-14-2010, 10:38 PM
Thanks fellas, it was a pleasure meeting all of you. The 4 days felt like over a week, probably because of lack of sleep, but I'm happy about that. It was the most fun I've had in a long time. I will probably do it again sometime, but only if going to the game is optional because I don't want to have to whoop anybody's ass. It almost happened as soon as I got in but Tiny and Flopnuts protected the dickhead who was about to catch a whoopin'. ;)

Mr. Flopnuts
09-14-2010, 10:40 PM
Joe thanks for hosting this from my brother and I. He will be joining CP in the next few days. Buck great to meet you and hope you can make it out again, we need our good luck charm. ;), sorry about the hat. It was great meeting everyone who made it out. Rockymountainchief hope you can make it out again too. My phone didn't make it so I will to see what I can do about trying to recover my pictures if anything...

buttheadchief. ;)

kcmaxwell
09-14-2010, 10:48 PM
joe, i had a great time! wish i could have hung out longer but it was still a great time, and i will definitely make it next year!!

Mr. Flopnuts
09-14-2010, 11:16 PM
I want to thank Simply Red for confirming at the bash that Dane McCloud is really another Kotter mult.

JoeyChuckles
09-14-2010, 11:20 PM
Now I know what some of you look like. Eerie

teedubya
09-14-2010, 11:32 PM
Now I know what some of you look like. Eerie

This is the LEAST anonymous football forum EVAR!!!

KcMizzou
09-14-2010, 11:40 PM
This is the LEAST anonymous football forum EVAR!!!Very true. Gotta be one of the least anonymous forums, period. That's one of the things that's great about it. The "community" aspect.

Nothin' to be afraid of, we're all friends here. (on one level or another)

DaneMcCloud
09-14-2010, 11:41 PM
I want to thank Simply Red for confirming at the bash that Dane McCloud is really another Kotter mult.

LMAO

Classic!

Mr. Flopnuts
09-14-2010, 11:44 PM
LMAO

Classic!

I really wish I'd had a picture taken of my name tag. :D

09-14-2010, 11:49 PM
Very true. Gotta be one of the least anonymous forums, period. That's one of the things that's great about it. The "community" aspect.

Nothin' to be afraid of, we're all friends here. (on one level or another)Even if they are MUrons.

KcMizzou
09-14-2010, 11:55 PM
Even if they are MUrons.Exactly. :D

Bugeater
09-14-2010, 11:59 PM
Joe showing LJ some love.

http://i53.tinypic.com/flfzts.jpg

Bugeater
09-15-2010, 12:00 AM
and from the ashes...rises MR PLOW!

http://i53.tinypic.com/29c2hxk.jpg

Bugeater
09-15-2010, 12:01 AM
The bonfire looked more like a forest fire from Joe's deck.

http://i51.tinypic.com/iokux5.jpg

Bugeater
09-15-2010, 12:02 AM
Guru and Buck at the K.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2ntvlo2.jpg

BIG_DADDY
09-15-2010, 12:04 AM
Sure looks like a great time. Wish I could have been there.

09-15-2010, 12:04 AM
Joe showing LJ some love.

http://i53.tinypic.com/flfzts.jpgWhat are you doing to post your pics Bug. I can't see a single one of them but I can see all of Nzoners.

Bugeater
09-15-2010, 12:05 AM
The Chiefs WINnebago ready for some tailgating.

http://i56.tinypic.com/i2ui9u.jpg

Bugeater
09-15-2010, 12:06 AM
What are you doing to post your pics Bug. I can't see a single one of them but I can see all of Nzoners.
I'm using tinypic.com.

09-15-2010, 12:07 AM
I'm using tinypic.com.Must be blocked here at work then because none of them are showing up for me. Will you be posting them to FB tonight?

Bugeater
Do NOT fucking touch Monty's beer!

http://i56.tinypic.com/6g8tnl.jpg

grandllamajr
The CP Bash was amazing, The only thing I wish is that I could of gotten to see the fireworks without getting burned. Also the fact that I nearly exploding while lighting the bon-fire kinda sucked. The food was some of the best I have had in awhile. The potato salad was the best I have ever had. I got to meet a lot of members and you better believe I will be there for the next Bash.

P.S. Sorry Buck about the massacre of your hat.

Bugeater
09-15-2010, 12:09 AM
Must be blocked here at work then because none of them are showing up for me. Will you be posting them to FB tonight?
Well they better be showing up, tinypic is a big pain in the ass ever since they started making you enter those stupid codes. I'll be posting a different bunch of pics on FB.

09-15-2010, 12:10 AM
Well they better be showing up, tinypic is a big pain in the ass ever since they started making you enter those stupid codes. I'll be posting a different bunch of pics on FB.Different? No, post them all man.

Bugeater
09-15-2010, 12:12 AM
I think this one is pretty self explanatory.

http://i51.tinypic.com/17vi3t.jpg

Bugeater
09-15-2010, 12:13 AM
Different? No, post them all man.
Okay, okay. Sheesh.

grandllamajr
09-15-2010, 12:13 AM
It looks like Joe is having a blast, but up in the nosebleeds is where the real party was at.

Bugeater
09-15-2010, 12:15 AM
Tiny, Warpath, Pest, Buck and Floppy at the game. Pre-downpour of course.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2z4zl9d.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts
09-15-2010, 12:24 AM
You can really only see my eyes there. But if you look, you'll see something that resembles a fat kid in a candy store. That look didn't change for about 14 hours.

Buck
09-15-2010, 12:34 AM
The view off Nzoner's Deck.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8319/dscn0516c.jpg

Buck
09-15-2010, 12:36 AM
What you see when you open the door to the gameroom

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/2886/dscn0519e.jpg

Buck
09-15-2010, 12:37 AM
By the way, I noticed I had the camera on Macro mode the whole fucking time so the pics didn't turn out as well as they should have.

Buck
09-15-2010, 12:38 AM
Bugeater, Guru, Nzoner, Bevischief's brother

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/9644/dscn0531u.jpg

Buck
09-15-2010, 12:38 AM
GoChiefs

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6794/dscn0534j.jpg

Buck
09-15-2010, 12:39 AM
The entrance of The K

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4594/dscn0548t.jpg

Buck
09-15-2010, 12:40 AM
Some flags in The K

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5469/dscn0552l.jpg

Bugeater
09-15-2010, 12:40 AM
I wonder if Bevischief's brother ever found him, or if he's still dragging his cooler around the sports complex parking lot in a drunken stupor.

Buck
09-15-2010, 12:41 AM
I thought this pic looked cool. It's the back of the scoreboard at The K.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9934/dscn0573l.jpg

KcMizzou
09-15-2010, 12:41 AM
I think this one is pretty self explanatory.

http://i51.tinypic.com/17vi3t.jpgThat's awesome. LMAO

Buck
09-15-2010, 12:42 AM
Monty's flags.

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/4466/dscn0583dh.jpg

Bugeater
09-15-2010, 12:42 AM
JESUS CHRIST BUCK, CAN YOU MAKE THOSE FILES A LITTLE BIGGER?

Buck
09-15-2010, 12:44 AM

No, that's the largest setting on my camera actually.

BIG_DADDY
09-15-2010, 12:45 AM
What you see when you open the door to the gameroom

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/2886/dscn0519e.jpg

NICE!!!

BIG_DADDY
09-15-2010, 12:46 AM
GoChiefs

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6794/dscn0534j.jpg

Funny, that's exactly what I figured gochiefs would look like. Scary.

Bugeater
No, that's the largest setting on my camera actually.
Well that's a bummer, I was hoping you could throw some up that would take even longer to load.

Buck
If you want access to any of those first 8 pics, you can use this link I guess.

http://img443.imageshack.us/g/dscn0516c.jpg/

09-15-2010, 12:47 AM
No, that's the largest setting on my camera actually.Perfect answer!!!LMAO

grandllama
09-15-2010, 06:57 AM

Nah, Llama Junior rescued it...

I think he was just trying to catch himself on fire Saturday night... between the fireworks, the ignited gas can, and running after your football in the middle of the bonfire...

bevischief
09-15-2010, 07:04 AM
I wonder if Bevischief's brother ever found him, or if he's still dragging his cooler around the sports complex parking lot in a drunken stupor.

He made it back to hotel.

J Diddy
09-15-2010, 07:09 AM

It's like looking at porn with a 56k connection.

kindra68
09-15-2010, 07:35 AM
once again, a wonderful bash! thank you for letting us be a part of all of it

Lzen
09-15-2010, 07:37 AM

That looks like a comic book movie scene.

Frosty
09-15-2010, 07:37 AM

I'll have to say that is exactly what I picture Warpath looking like when he writes his posts here.

:)

J Diddy
09-15-2010, 07:43 AM
I'll have to say that is exactly what I picture Warpath looking like when he writes his posts here.

Ya know I saw this pic and have to ask myself? Besides Stevieray does anyone else who posts on this site have hair?

Dartgod
09-15-2010, 08:19 AM
Ya know I saw this pic and have to ask myself? Besides Stevieray does anyone else who posts on this site have hair?:harumph:

Sofa King
09-15-2010, 08:28 AM

FAX

LMAO. Everytime i see a bugeater picture he's doing something that makes me laugh. i dont care if the guy posts something about burning my house down, if he posted a picture of him saying it, i'd laugh.

awesome!

I take back anything bad i ever said about Pestilence..

that guy looks like he might seriously "****ING KILL YOU!!!"

EDIT: perhaps i have Pestilence and Warpath mixed up....

Bugeater
09-15-2010, 08:33 AM

I hear ya, he looks like he's ready to line up and hit someone in that picture.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-15-2010, 09:01 AM
You can really only see my eyes there. But if you look, you'll see something that resembles a fat kid in a candy store. That look didn't change for about 14 hours.

LMAO

I hear ya'. From the time I hit the lot until I got back to the car, all I saw were people smiling like the Stepford Wives.

It was awesome.

Nzoner
09-15-2010, 09:19 AM
That's awesome. LMAO

Before we went to the game we were at Harrah's and I won $17,those 2 beers were $15 of it :(

Nzoner
09-15-2010, 09:20 AM
once again, a wonderful bash! thank you for letting us be a part of all of it

No,thank you once again for all the help,it's much appreciated

The Franchise
09-15-2010, 09:32 AM
I take back anything bad i ever said about Pestilence..

that guy looks like he might seriously "****ING KILL YOU!!!"

EDIT: perhaps i have Pestilence and Warpath mixed up....

Yeah.....I'd be the guy with the hat.....dumbass.

Nzoner
09-15-2010, 09:37 AM
As for stories,how about grandllama jr.

He's not drinking so he's kind enough to help with fireworks and starting the bonfire and he's walking away from the fire,gas can in hand and the flame is coming out of the spout and I yelled as loud as I could for him to throw the damn can now!If only we had a pic of that near disaster.

Sofa King
09-15-2010, 09:40 AM
Yeah.....I'd be the guy with the hat.....dumbass.

well, then, you're still a bitch....

KcMizzou
09-15-2010, 09:41 AM

:)He's got that Henry Rollins stare going on.

DBOSHO
09-15-2010, 09:42 AM
Damn you motherfuckers are old.

Bob Dole
09-15-2010, 09:42 AM
He's got that Henry Rollins stare going on.

When you're 5'9", you have to look like that...

Mr. Plow
09-15-2010, 09:57 AM

He's not drinking so he's kind enough to help with fireworks and starting the bonfire and he's walking away from the fire,gas can in hand and the flame is coming out of the spout and I yelled as loud as I could for him to throw the damn can now!If only we had a pic of that near disaster.

I was standing on the porch and saw the burst of flames come up as the bonfire lit......glad he didn't have the can in hand.

The Franchise
09-15-2010, 09:58 AM
well, then, you're still a bitch....

Says the guy who didn't show up.

The Franchise
09-15-2010, 09:58 AM
I was standing on the porch and saw the burst of flames come up as the bonfire lit......glad he didn't have the can in hand.

Dude.....WTF......I thought you were going to the game?

Sofa King
09-15-2010, 10:00 AM
Says the guy who didn't show up.

That's by design.

If people really knew how small i am, it would discredit all the internet ass beatings I threaten.

Mr. Plow
09-15-2010, 10:01 AM
Dude.....WTF......I thought you were going to the game?

I really wanted to, but just couldn't take the time off work & leave the kids with my parents for that long. If it makes a difference, I was almost there long enough on Sunday to meet you....some idiot locked my keys in my car.

Hopefully OTW gave you my "present". :)

OnTheWarpath15
09-15-2010, 10:03 AM

LMAO

I didn't even realize that a picture was being taken.

I'm guessing this was about 8:35 - the time that Josh Looney had said to make sure you were in your seats, or you'd miss something amazing - only to be watching the team fucking stretching.

I was about ready to kick that clown in the balls.

The Franchise
09-15-2010, 10:05 AM
I really wanted to, but just couldn't take the time off work & leave the kids with my parents for that long. If it makes a difference, I was almost there long enough on Sunday to meet you....some idiot locked my keys in my car.

Nope.....what "present" would that be? :D

OnTheWarpath15
09-15-2010, 10:06 AM
Nope.....what "present" would that be? :D

LMAO

Shit, I not only forgot what to give you, I forgot to actually give it to you.

It was either a middle finger salute or a pop in the jaw for not coming in until Sunday, IIRC.

The Franchise
09-15-2010, 10:07 AM
LMAO

It was either a middle finger salute or a pop in the jaw for not coming in until Sunday, IIRC.

Well I guess it's a good thing then. LMAO

Mr. Plow
09-15-2010, 10:09 AM
LMAO

So you're telling me I have to fly all the way to California to pop him in the balls and run off? Damnit! Let me check Expedia.

Mr. Plow
09-15-2010, 10:16 AM
Well I guess it's a good thing then. LMAO

If you wouldn't mind acting surprised when I get there it'll really make me feel good.

The Franchise
09-15-2010, 10:18 AM
If you wouldn't mind acting surprised when I get there it'll really make me feel good.

Deal. Don't be surprised if I scream rape though.

Bowser
09-15-2010, 10:19 AM
My liver wanted to make sure to throw out a huge fuck you to every single one of you bastards.....

What a blast this year. My only regret is that I didn't stay up in St Joe Sunday for the games. Good to see old faces, and great to meet a ton of "new" people - OTWP, Flopnuts, Pestilence, rckymtn, CrazyCoffey, Monty, WisChief, Mr. Plow, Dirty Pirate Hooker (heh), PostRock (even though I'm fairly certain he doesn't remember me, or any of the bash, for that matter), Simply Red... I'm sure there are those I'm forgetting off the top of my head. Good times, good times. Looking forward to throwing back a couple with all of you again.

And there is no way we all don't go to Ameristar and play penny slots again. Maybe one of you can take my title of WINNAH next time (Flopnuts forfeits since he blew his winnings almost as soon as he got them). :D

OnTheWarpath15
09-15-2010, 10:21 AM
My liver wanted to make sure to throw out a huge fuck you to every single one of you bastards.....

What a blast this year. My only regret is that I didn't stay up in St Joe Sunday for the games. Good to see old faces, and great to meet a ton of "new" people - OTWP, Flopnuts, Pestilence, rckymtn, CrazyCoffey, Monty, WisChief, Mr. Plow, Dirty Pirate Hooker (heh), PostRock (even though I'm fairly certain he doesn't remember me, or any of the bash, for that matter), Simply Red... I'm sure there are those I'm forgetting off the top of my head. Good times, good times. Looking forward to throwing back a couple with all of you again.

And there is no way we all don't go to Ameristar and play penny slots again. Maybe one of you can take my title of WINNAH next time (Flopnuts forfeits since he blew his winnings almost as soon as he got them). :D

I'll let you continue to own the penny slots, as long as I'm able to continue to own the $25 blackjack table.

Let's just say the wife was pretty happy to see me come home with more money than I took.

Ameristar is going to be my corporate sponsor for Bash 2011.

Fritz88
09-15-2010, 10:23 AM

LMAOLMAOLMAO

The Franchise
09-15-2010, 10:23 AM

$13.50 bitch!!!!!!!

Bowser
09-15-2010, 10:32 AM
I'll let you continue to own the penny slots, as long as I'm able to continue to own the $25 blackjack table.

Let's just say the wife was pretty happy to see me come home with more money than I took.

Ameristar is going to be my corporate sponsor for Bash 2011.Indeed! Tell your wife she's welcome for me dragging you in there. My wife's reaction? "Did you go into the fucking high limit room again?" LMAO

$13.50 bitch!!!!!!!Dude, do you know what percentage profit that is on penny slots? I don't, but I know it's freaking HUGE!

Great to meet you guys! This will have to be part of the experience, henceforth. I may actually clean my liver out by the time this thing rolls around again next year.....

Lzen
09-15-2010, 10:41 AM

Some idiot, eh?
ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-15-2010, 10:42 AM
LMAO

I didn't even realize that a picture was being taken.

I'm guessing this was about 8:35 - the time that Josh Looney had said to make sure you were in your seats, or you'd miss something amazing - only to be watching the team fucking stretching.

I was about ready to kick that clown in the balls.

LMAO

Mr. Plow
09-15-2010, 10:42 AM

That reminded me.....my wife wanted to to sign her up so that she can see all the shit I talk on her. LMAO

Mr. Plow
09-15-2010, 10:43 AM
Some idiot, eh?
ROFL

I saw you throw them in there when I wasn't looking. I know that doesn't sound right......but I SAW IT! :D

Lzen
09-15-2010, 10:45 AM
I saw you throw them in there when I wasn't looking. I know that doesn't sound right......but I SAW IT! :D

Well then, if my wife is a really good drunk liar, you're a really good sober liar.

Well, not really. :)

Mr. Plow
09-15-2010, 10:46 AM
Well then, if my wife is a really good drunk liar, you're a really good sober liar.

Well, not really. :)

LMAO

Yes....you're wife is a really good drunk liar - never to be believed again. LMAO

Bowser
09-15-2010, 10:48 AM
And, it looks like I escaped photos yet again! I'm like a frickin ninja.....

Phobia
09-15-2010, 10:48 AM
Awesome. Lumped in with "old faces". I brought you guys beers back at halftime. I guess you found an overhang somewhere. Don't worry though, I found a good home for them.
My liver wanted to make sure to throw out a huge **** you to every single one of you bastards.....

The Franchise
09-15-2010, 10:49 AM

Well fuck....if I would have known.....I would've snapped some casino pics.

Bowser
09-15-2010, 10:51 AM
Awesome. Lumped in with "old faces". I brought you guys beers back at halftime. I guess you found an overhang somewhere. Don't worry though, I found a good home for them.Dammit. Apologies, Phil. I was the guy trying to light myself on fire on the concourse just to dry off. Jody got to see Train, though. That's really what was important.

Bowser
09-15-2010, 10:53 AM
Well fuck....if I would have known.....I would've snapped some casino pics.:D

The Franchise
09-15-2010, 10:54 AM
:D

Quit telling people about that night. :D

kindra68
09-15-2010, 11:04 AM
i don't have a clue how to post pictures on here, but i have a shit ton on my facebook, please feel free to tag yourself or others you may know! ((Bash 2010 & Bash 2010 II))

Buck
09-15-2010, 11:34 AM
LMAO. Everytime i see a bugeater picture he's doing something that makes me laugh. i dont care if the guy posts something about burning my house down, if he posted a picture of him saying it, i'd laugh.

http://i53.tinypic.com/vi37t1.jpg

Bob Dole
09-15-2010, 11:45 AM
i don't have a clue how to post pictures on here, but i have a shit ton on my facebook, please feel free to tag yourself or others you may know! ((Bash 2010 & Bash 2010 II))

Or untag yourself, as some unnamed person is already doing. lol

bevischief
09-15-2010, 11:50 AM
That reminded me.....my wife wanted to to sign her up so that she can see all the shit I talk on her. LMAO

LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts
09-15-2010, 11:51 AM

LMAO TWO DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!! TWO FIFTY!!!!!!!!!!!!! THREE DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

bevischief
09-15-2010, 11:52 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/vi37t1.jpg

what was he taking a picture of?

Mr. Flopnuts
09-15-2010, 11:53 AM

Was someone wearing a skirt?

Bowser
09-15-2010, 12:09 PM

And there is no way we all don't go to Ameristar and play penny slots again. Maybe one of you can take my title of WINNAH next time (Flopnuts forfeits since he blew his winnings almost as soon as he got them). :DAnd Buck (of course), ROR, beavischief......... Needless to say, the turnout this year was great. Good, good times. Hopefully we have another early Monday nighter next year. It seems to work well with the whole bash concept....

Bugeater
09-15-2010, 12:11 PM

If I hadn't walked back up to the van to get the light for my camera I likely would've caught that. :cuss:

Dartgod
09-15-2010, 12:18 PM
I have a friend who got badly burned earlier this year in a very similar situation. A gas can was left too close to a bonfire and when she picked up the can to move it, it exploded.

It is very fortunate that nothing like that happened.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-15-2010, 12:19 PM
And Buck (of course), ROR, beavischief......... Needless to say, the turnout this year was great. Good, good times. Hopefully we have another early Monday nighter next year. It seems to work well with the whole bash concept....

Three Days In A Haze FTW.

DirtyPirateHooker
09-15-2010, 12:28 PM
My liver wanted to make sure to throw out a huge **** you to every single one of you bastards.....

Arrrrrrggggggg ;)

Lzen
09-15-2010, 01:12 PM

No you didn't.

Buck
09-15-2010, 01:18 PM

http://i54.tinypic.com/2uprcb6.jpg

kindra68
09-15-2010, 01:22 PM
Or untag yourself, as some unnamed person is already doing. lol

who the hell is doing that! damnitBobDole!

Bob Dole
09-15-2010, 01:38 PM
who the hell is doing that! damnitBobDole!
AriMcCloud, for one...

09-15-2010, 02:05 PM
BuckinSmurf
LMAO

Nzoner
09-15-2010, 02:55 PM
One real downer of this year's bash was that upon returning to my place Tuesday morning we discovered the storm had destroyed the glass on our brand new deck glasstop table thanks to the umbrella being left up.:deevee:

Jilly
09-15-2010, 03:06 PM
Seemed like everyone had a good time. Would have LOVED to have been a fly on the wall at that casino.

And which one of you is the dude that looks like Bull from Night Court?

Otter
09-15-2010, 03:06 PM
As a distant observer to the Nzoner bashes that one looks like a top three.

Watch "Hobo with a Shotgun" trailer and tell me Bob Dole wouldn't be fucking awesome in that role if he let himself get scruffy again.

Hopefully one of these years the moons will align and I'll make it out.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-15-2010, 03:08 PM
Seemed like everyone had a good time. Would have LOVED to have been a fly on the wall at that casino.

ROFL

DaneMcCloud
09-15-2010, 03:10 PM

Isn't the answer "All of them?"

The Franchise
09-15-2010, 03:24 PM
Isn't the answer "All of them?"

It fucking better not be.

DaneMcCloud
09-15-2010, 03:25 PM
It fucking better not be.

LMAO

09-15-2010, 03:28 PM
One real downer of this year's bash was that upon returning to my place Tuesday morning we discovered the storm had destroyed the glass on our brand new deck glasstop table thanks to the umbrella being left up.:deevee:
those damned college kids!!!!

Jilly
09-15-2010, 03:31 PM
It ****ing better not be.

It's not. There was some strangely good looking guy in the midst of the pictures also. Was that you?

The Franchise
09-15-2010, 03:37 PM
It's not. There was some strangely good looking guy in the midst of the pictures also. Was that you?

ROFL You must be thinking of Buck. :D

ChiTown
09-15-2010, 03:48 PM

http://night_court.tripod.com/images/gallery/castphotos/bull01.jpg

Jilly
09-15-2010, 03:48 PM
ROFL You must be thinking of Buck. :D

You all got pretty close, huh?

The Franchise
09-15-2010, 03:50 PM
You all got pretty close, huh?

:grr:

Jilly
09-15-2010, 03:57 PM
:grr:

whoa, whoa, whoa.....I won't judge, babe, just be a nonbiased observer.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-15-2010, 04:12 PM
LMAO Is she talking about OTW?

Jilly
09-15-2010, 04:14 PM

No, she doesn't know who she's talking about.

DaneMcCloud
09-15-2010, 04:20 PM

That's my guess

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-15-2010, 04:22 PM

I think so.

Mr. Flopnuts
ROFL

OTW is sad

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/richard-moll-crop.jpg

Jilly
Is it funny because it's true?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-15-2010, 04:24 PM
Is it funny because it's true?

Just from that angle, I think.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-15-2010, 04:24 PM
It's all good. Bugeater talks just like Nicholas Cage.

Chief Henry
09-15-2010, 04:28 PM
Old School CP with Stevie,Phobia,Nzoner and Bob Dole.At least I can say I'm the youngest for once.

That is poster material for sure. You could sell that one on CP.

Bugeater
09-15-2010, 04:40 PM
It's all good. Bugeater talks just like Nicholas Cage.
Actually, my post-Arrowhead voice seems to more closely resemble Mills Lane's.

Nzoner
09-15-2010, 05:00 PM
At the bonfire

Nzoner
09-15-2010, 05:01 PM
At First Ward House

luv
09-15-2010, 05:06 PM
Just thought I'd let you all know that I made it home. Well, almost. Went by dad's when I got back to town, and now I'm in class. I haven't actually been home yet.

I have to say that this was probably one of the best weekends of my life. Thanks to all of you, the tailgate, the Chiefs win, and my new Canadian friends.

Back to reality, though.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-15-2010, 05:08 PM
Just thought I'd let you all know that I made it home. Well, almost. Went by dad's when I got back to town, and now I'm in class. I haven't actually been home yet.

I have to say that this was probably one of the best weekends of my life. Thanks to all of you, the tailgate, the Chiefs win, and my new Canadian friends.

Back to reality, though.

And this weekend, we rinse and repeat at Quincy Magoo's!!!

bevischief
09-15-2010, 05:36 PM

That sucks.

Stinger
09-15-2010, 05:38 PM

Back to reality, though.

Heh ... passed your dad's new Chiefs ride on the way home Monday ... got to say it is pretty awesome....... :thumb: :clap:

Bwana
09-15-2010, 06:21 PM
Great shots and looks like a good time. I see that my LJ jerseys made it to the top of the bon fire as well. :) I think I may have to make the trip next year. :evil:

bevischief
09-15-2010, 06:22 PM
Great shots and looks like a good time. I see that my LJ jerseys made it to the top of the bon fire as well. :) I think I may have to make the trip next year. :evil:

That would be great!

rockymtnchief
09-15-2010, 06:29 PM

Give me time. I'll have your "personalized" LJ jerseys on here soon.

Bwana
09-15-2010, 06:32 PM
Give me time. I'll have your "personalized" LJ jerseys on here soon.

That a baby! :D

Bwana
09-15-2010, 06:36 PM
That would be great!

Yeah, I know a lot of these folks, but the last time I was out was 5 or 6 years ago?? I had come down with some kind of flu the night before and had my family with me. If not for that fact, I would have stayed in the hotel and missed the game. I have never been that sick in my life. I only had one beer at Darts tailgate shindig, that's how freaken sick I was. :shake:

Pablo
09-15-2010, 06:40 PM

And there is no way we all don't go to Ameristar and play penny slots again. Maybe one of you can take my title of WINNAH next time (Flopnuts forfeits since he blew his winnings almost as soon as he got them). :DHey now...I remember stuff....about things.

bevischief
09-15-2010, 06:40 PM
Yeah, I know a lot of these folks, but the last time I was out was 5 or 6 years ago?? I had come down with some kind of flu the night before and had my family with me. If not for that fact, I would have stayed in the hotel and missed the game. I have never been that sick in my life. I only had one beer at Darts tailgate shindig, that's how freaken sick I was. :shake:

been there and done that but not for something like this. The weather was perfect this year for the bash portion.

Buck
09-15-2010, 06:41 PM
Hey now...I remember stuff....about things.

I can't believe I ran into you at the end of the game.

:facepalm:

Pablo
09-15-2010, 06:43 PM
I can't believe I ran into you at the end of the game.

:facepalm:I wasn't a bad sport. Considering how much shit I talked all of Saturday; I'm sure you were anticipating a bit more after the victory..

Buck
09-15-2010, 06:43 PM
I wasn't a bad sport. Considering how much shit I talked all of Saturday; I'm sure you were anticipating a bit more after the victory..

Yeah man, I sort of wanted to throw you off the fucking deck the whole time.

grandllama
09-15-2010, 06:44 PM
Actually, my post-Arrowhead voice seems to more closely resemble Mills Lane's.

I hear that... I still haven't got my voice back...

... and I made my television debut today ROFL

Pablo
09-15-2010, 06:46 PM
Yeah man, I sort of wanted to throw you off the ****ing deck the whole time.Whaaa??? C'mon Buck. It couldn't have been that bad.

Buck
09-15-2010, 06:48 PM
Whaaa??? C'mon Buck. It couldn't have been that bad.

You know how bad it was. You just wanted me to show that I was upset, and I wasn't going to let you win.

But seriously, you're a cool guy.

sedated
09-15-2010, 06:48 PM
I wasn't a bad sport. Considering how much shit I talked all of Saturday; I'm sure you were anticipating a bit more after the victory..

90% of the time you were talking, you were talking sh!t on Buck.

The other 10%, you were talking about how you already drank all your beer.

luv
09-15-2010, 07:09 PM
When did Buck become BuckinSmurf?

grandllama
09-15-2010, 07:11 PM
Ya know I saw this pic and have to ask myself? Besides Stevieray does anyone else who posts on this site have hair?

Hey.... There's pix of me in this thread and I have hair!

(at least from the front)
ROFL

BigRedChief
09-15-2010, 07:13 PM
90% of the time you were talking, you were talking sh!t on Buck. Man thats not cool. All the Planet bash's and every time I've been to Nzoners there has always been good natured ribbing and trash talking on opposing teams fans but no one has ever been made to feel unwelcome or harassed.

crazycoffey
09-15-2010, 07:14 PM
Do NOT fucking touch Monty's beer!

http://i56.tinypic.com/6g8tnl.jpg

Well, somebody must have, it disappeared pretty darn quick!