PDA

View Full Version : Life Anyone subscribe to Parents magazine?

The Bad Guy
09-14-2010, 07:22 PM
Shot in the dark here, but does anyone subscribe to parents magazine that doesn't have a kid in diapers?

I have to make a huge diaper order and they have a 20% off coupon in their last few issues.

If you have one, and would be willing to part with the code, please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

aturnis
09-14-2010, 08:34 PM
Babies"R"Us and Toys"R"Us, have 10-20% coupons a lot too if you need to save some scratch.

googlegoogle
09-14-2010, 08:51 PM
latest one doesn't have it. older one had 20% off at amazon but expired.

TrebMaxx
09-14-2010, 09:23 PM
I don't have kids but I read it just for the milf's. Found the coupon but the damn pages are stuck together.

T-post Tom
09-14-2010, 09:29 PM
Shot in the dark here, but does anyone subscribe to parents magazine that doesn't have a kid in diapers?

I have to make a huge diaper order and they have a 20% off coupon in their last few issues.

If you have one, and would be willing to part with the code, please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

I love this post. There's some inherent poetry in a diaper coupon request coming from "The Bad Guy". Rep.

FAX
09-14-2010, 09:35 PM
LJ coming to visit?

FAX

T-post Tom
09-14-2010, 09:46 PM
LJ coming to visit?

FAX

Well done.

jspchief
09-14-2010, 09:59 PM
I'll see if we don't need ours

mikeyis4dcats.
09-15-2010, 08:08 AM

blaise
09-15-2010, 08:23 AM
Isn't it one of those magazines they have free in the rack at Babies R Us and day cares and stuff?

blaise
09-15-2010, 08:24 AM
And one more thing- I think even with a coupon, the generic brands are cheaper than Pampers or Huggies. Unless you really like those brands.

mikeyis4dcats.
09-15-2010, 08:40 AM
Target diapers are good too.

The Bad Guy
09-15-2010, 08:54 AM
My wife is set on pampers now. We tried the generic brands.

I have Amazon Prime so I'd like to order there. No tax, 2 day free shipping.

Thanks for the suggestion for signing up for Amazon Mom. Did that. I'm a greedy SOB so if anyone has a coupon they have no use for, please let me know.

Sully
09-15-2010, 09:30 AM
I've got it back home in Texas.
Pm me your address, and I'll try to get the coupon to you next week, unless my wife tossed the mags while I was gone in her cleaning frenzy.

bevischief
09-15-2010, 09:40 AM
I don't have kids but I read it just for the milf's. Found the coupon but the damn pages are stuck together.

:D

ClevelandBronco
09-15-2010, 09:49 AM
The bolder part below makes it harder to track down the coupon codes, but...

http://www.frugallivingnw.com/online-deals/amazon-smokin-hot-diaper-deal-you-can-stack-magazine-codes/

Amazon: Smokin’ hot diaper deal — you can stack magazine codes!

by Angela on August 10, 2010

You know how excited I got when we found out we could use the Amazon 20% off diaper coupon code from the August Parents Magazine? The deal just got better! You can stack the coupon codes available in several magazines. I haven’t done the deal myself, so I’m not exactly sure how it will work for you.

Here are the discounts available for use, potentially all in one transaction:

:: 30% off + FREE two-day shipping on select diapers when you choose the Subscribe & Save option (you can cancel this option once your order has been shipped)

:: 20% off code from August Parents Magazine (starts with A)

:: 20% off code from August Parenting Magazine (starts with X)

:: 20% off code from September Parents Magazine (starts with W)

:: Plus, check out Amazon’s coupon page for additional savings (refresh the page if you can’t find a diaper coupon — I’m finding a $1.50/1 any Pamper’s diapers and $1.50/1 Pampers Extra Protection diapers coupons).

All the coupon codes come off the original price, too! Note that the codes are one-use only.

Here’s the transaction total when buying Pampers Cruisers Dry Max Diapers and using all three magazine coupon codes, the Subscribe & Save discount and a $1.50/1 Amazon coupon:

(There's a graphic here that you'll see if you follow the link.)

Yes, $2.69 for a box of Pampers diapers SHIPPED TO YOUR HOME. Obviously, this does not take into account the cost of the magazines, which you will have to buy. But diapers at this price, even including the cost of the magazines, is absolutely incredible!

vailpass
09-15-2010, 10:56 AM
Hey Bad Guy,
If you want to order from Amazon I can hook you up with a free Amazon Prime 1 year membership shich gives you free 2 day shipping for a year.
Just let me know.

Sure-Oz
09-21-2010, 03:46 PM
From Slickdeals.net

Discount Mags offers 3-Year Subscription to Parents Magazine (36 Issues) for $6 or 4-Year (48 Issues) for $8 when you enter code 4719 at checkout. Thanks yuugotserved

http://www.discountmags.com/product/5111/parents?a=slickdeals

Iowanian
09-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Brideowanian is a big fan of this magazine and gets it. I don't read it, but she points out relevant child-issue articles fairly often and does get coupons from it that make it worth time.

Terribilis
09-21-2010, 05:18 PM
what the hell is going on here?

NewChief
09-21-2010, 05:35 PM
I know this is a football board and not some other hippie shithole that I visit on occasion by the fact that no one has yet chided you for not using cloth diapers.

I posted some shit about diapers on my FB status a while back, and it turned into a raging fucking debate about cloth diapers v. disposable. Fucking hippies from my past are haunting me still in FB.

The Bad Guy
09-21-2010, 05:38 PM
Thanks everyone for the help.

As it turns out, the coupons were in parenting magazine, and not parents. We subscribe to Parenting so I was able to order.

Big savings.

Simply Red
09-21-2010, 05:47 PM
only you get the hall pass on a thread like this. I swear... CP is slippin'

only jokin'

vailpass
09-21-2010, 05:49 PM
I know this is a football board and not some other hippie shithole that I visit on occasion by the fact that no one has yet chided you for not using cloth diapers.

I posted some shit about diapers on my FB status a while back, and it turned into a raging ****ing debate about cloth diapers v. disposable. ****ing hippies from my past are haunting me still in FB.

:LOL: That's what you get you skirt wearing patchouli stinking miracle seeking aisle spinning hemp head!

vailpass
09-21-2010, 05:51 PM
Thanks everyone for the help.

As it turns out, the coupons were in parenting magazine, and not parents. We subscribe to Parenting so I was able to order.

Big savings.

So everyone here that was trying to help you was just wasting their time because you couldn't get your shit straight before putting out a call for assistance?
Those coupons you wanted do in fact grow on trees. And that tree is right here on CP just waiting for you to pick from it. I think you know what kind of tree it is.

KC Jones
09-21-2010, 06:56 PM
http://www.retailmenot.com/search/?query=diapers

JoeyChuckles
09-21-2010, 07:17 PM
I can't believe I just read all the way through this thread.

The Bad Guy
09-21-2010, 09:40 PM
So everyone here that was trying to help you was just wasting their time because you couldn't get your shit straight before putting out a call for assistance?
Those coupons you wanted do in fact grow on trees. And that tree is right here on CP just waiting for you to pick from it. I think you know what kind of tree it is.

My apologies.

I read on a forum it was parents magazine. I didn't even realize my wife subscribed to parenting because we have about 10 magazines that come here a month and I never saw Parents on any of them.

The Bad Guy
09-21-2010, 09:41 PM

I posted some shit about diapers on my FB status a while back, and it turned into a raging ****ing debate about cloth diapers v. disposable. ****ing hippies from my past are haunting me still in FB.

I'm in 100% agreement with you. The staff at the hospital tried to sell us on cloth diapers. I told her that I had a black and white television I should be using too instead of the 61 inch HDTV sitting in my basement.

She shut up immediately.

Lumpy
09-21-2010, 10:12 PM
My mom, (not a hippie, just 'old school'), highly suggested using cloth diapers to help save money. Has anyone ever priced those damn things? Holy crap! Not to mention I wouldn't want to spend, what very little time I have during my busy day, cleaning poopy out of the diapers before washing them. Oh and Luvs ftw!

<------ Doesn't use coupons. Not a hippie.