PDA

View Full Version : Football The Green Implosion Begins...

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-15-2010, 12:07 PM
Ol' Drunken Joe ain't havin' it:

Broadway Joe takes aim at Jets
September, 15, 2010
Sep 15
1:25
PM ET

By Rich Cimini
Give a legendary quarterback a Twitter account, make him upset with a poor performance by his old team, and watch out.

Joe Namath, usually the most optimistic of all Jets followers, unloaded on his beloved team during and after Monday night's ugly 10-9 loss to the Baltimore Ravens. Here is a sampling of some Tweets as the game unfolded:

(9:34 p.m.) "That's disgusting. You need 10 yards for a first down and you complete a 9-yard out." (A reference to Dustin Keller stepping out of bounds before the marker on the Jets' final drive)

(9:23 p.m.) "For the Jets to win this game we're going to need a miracle!"

(8:58 p.m.) "The Jets are playing with a conservative play calling style, which falls on the shoulders of the coaches- the poor execution doesn't."

(8:49 p.m.) "The Jets abnormal amount of penalties in this game can be attributed to a disappointing lack of discipline."

Namath also ripped the Jets in Wednesday's editions of the New York Post. Among his criticism:

• "Sanchez to me is not the problem. This is not all on him. I know that he's doing everything that he's told to do -- or at least trying to do everything that he's told to do."

• "I'd like to see him open up (the offense), but what are you going to open up with?"

• On Braylon Edwards: "Can't catch the ball ... Or rarely does. He has as many drops as he does catches."

• On the possibility of engaging in a shootout Sunday with the New England Patriots: "A shootout? You gotta have something to be shooting. We haven't been shooting. We can't get in a shootout with anybody."

Bowser
09-15-2010, 12:12 PM
Then he promptly fondles himself in a drunken stupor to pictures of Suzy Kolber.

Radar Chief
09-15-2010, 12:15 PM
Then he promptly fondles himself in a drunken stupor to pictures of Suzy Kolber.

Yea but who doesn’t?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-15-2010, 12:16 PM

LMAO Nah man, Joe is all about the Sobe health drink.....

Bowser
09-15-2010, 12:16 PM
Yea but who doesn’t?

*checks room for hidden streaming camera*

Mr. Laz
09-15-2010, 12:35 PM
*checks room for hidden streaming camera*
*doesn't look for camera*

let them watch

:holdman:

MMXcalibur
09-15-2010, 12:38 PM
Every crackshot and lowblow the Jets receive is entirely deserved. Perhaps they'll learn to shut their pieholes.

Mr. Plow
09-15-2010, 12:39 PM
(8:49 p.m.) "The Jets abnormal amount of penalties in this game can be attributed to a disappointing lack of discipline."

For some reason, I find this very funny coming from him.

alpha_omega
09-15-2010, 12:46 PM
Every crackshot and lowblow the Jets receive is entirely deserved. Perhaps they'll learn to shut their pieholes.

This times a billion!

Bane
09-15-2010, 12:48 PM

Yep.Thanks Rex.ROFL