PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Rivers video

Dante84
09-15-2010, 12:51 PM
Its an okay vid. GoChiefs better get his ass in gear and give this fucktard (rivers) the proper video flaming he deserves.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tjh3plXR6AE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tjh3plXR6AE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Buck
09-15-2010, 12:58 PM
Give me a break. He's a gamer. Of course he's pissed his center continually doesn't snap the ball.

Wallcrawler
09-15-2010, 01:02 PM
He definately had some rage issues in that game. He let the entire offense, and a couple of sideline dudes have it in that game.

Having been that angry, I understand it.....but it doesnt make it less funny.

Bane
09-15-2010, 01:04 PM
Give me a break. He's a gamer. Of course he's pissed his center continually doesn't snap the ball.

I don't like him because he's yours and he's good but I'd take him and his lil fits any day as our QB.

Aries Walker
09-15-2010, 02:01 PM
He's super-competitive. This is the dark side to being super-competitive. When you play in a downpour, with a stumbling team, in a loud stadium, against a fired-up division rival, and things start to go south, you lose your shit. He's lucky he didn't get penalized for the ball-kicking bit.

09-15-2010, 02:07 PM
Welcome to Arrowhead bitch!!!! You thought we would never be back right?

Coach
09-15-2010, 02:52 PM
He's super-competitive. This is the dark side to being super-competitive. When you play in a downpour, with a stumbling team, in a loud stadium, against a fired-up division rival, and things start to go south, you lose your shit. He's lucky he didn't get penalized for the ball-kicking bit.

He should have been penalized.

talastan
09-15-2010, 03:10 PM
IIRC this is Piddles Rivers first time in Arrowhead when the crowd is loud and proud. Most of the time he has played here, the stands were generally half empty and the fans half sick of a crappy team. This was a new experience for him. Go grab your diaper Piddles Rivers.

DJ's left nut
09-15-2010, 03:16 PM
I'd still trade Charles and Dorsey for him without thinking twice.

Rivers damn near won them that game on his own in the same conditions that our dickwipe QB pissed down his leg in.

The guy is an excellent quarterback and one of the best competitors in the league. His guys were playing with their heads up their asses and earned their ass chewings.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-15-2010, 03:36 PM
Welcome to Arrowhead bitch!!!! You thought we would never be back right?

This.

And, ROFL @ the music selection. Perfect.

thecoffeeguy
09-15-2010, 03:40 PM

Rivers damn near won them that game on his own in the same conditions that our dickwipe QB pissed down his leg in.

The guy is an excellent quarterback and one of the best competitors in the league. His guys were playing with their heads up their asses and earned their ass chewings.

Second that.

I bet our WR would like a guy like Rivers throwing the ball to them. Instead, they get Cassel. :rolleyes:

Gracie Dean
09-15-2010, 03:49 PM
Isn't there a song called "cry me a river"

Marcellus
09-15-2010, 03:57 PM

I seriously doubt, Breese, Manning, Rodgers, or any other elite QB would have overthrown a wide open receiver in the endzone from 5 yards out to tie the game at the end.

Rivers played like ass for the most part. The only big plays he made the receivers were wide open and he blew one of those plays as well possibly costing them the game.

vailpass
09-15-2010, 03:59 PM
I seriously doubt, Breese, Manning, Rodgers, or any other elite QB would have overthrown a wide open receiver in the endzone from 5 yards out to tie the game at the end.

Rivers played like ass for the most part. The only big plays he made the receivers were wide open and he blew one of those plays as well possibly costing them the game.

You don't know the first thing about football or passing angles if you think that was an overthrow.

RustShack
09-15-2010, 04:00 PM
Chambers does better with Cassel than he did with rivers

DJ's left nut
09-15-2010, 04:24 PM

If you think that was anything near an 'open' WR, I don't really care how you evaluate Rivers' performance. That was a jump pass that you don't even see tried in the NBA. Yes, Manning would have botched that throw as would almost any QB in the league. The Chiefs were in a zone defense that was designed to do exactly what it did there - put a man between Rivers and his receiver. That throw is harder than almost any throw a QB can make.

"Played like ass" describes the guy that completed less than 1/2 his passes yet still couldn't manage 7 yards per completion.

It does not describe someone that threw for 300 yards and 2 TDs. Even if you take away the 34 yarder to Gates and the 59 yarder to Naanee, he averaged over 10 yards per completion and over 5.5 yards per attempt. That's still a passer rating of 80 despite admittedly lousy conditions. Cassel managed an 80 or better a whopping 4 times last season, for comparisons sake.

The lengths you'll go to shit on an opposing quarterback are rivaled only by the lengths you'll go to defend Cassel.

petegz28
09-15-2010, 04:27 PM
I still don't understand why a flag wasn't thrown for him kicking the ball?

Fritz88
09-15-2010, 04:29 PM
He's good but he needs to tune it down.

WV
09-15-2010, 04:41 PM
He's good and I hate him....that is all.

Wallcrawler
09-15-2010, 05:04 PM
The lengths you'll go to shit on an opposing quarterback are rivaled only by the lengths you'll go to defend Cassel.

Which team are you rooting for again?

Cassel's a shitbag. But he's a shitbag garbed in red and gold, that in and of itself gets him less shit thrown his way than the tantrum throwing prima-donna of the biggest threat in the division.

BTW, those 300 yards and 2 TDs still didnt get them the win.

All the yards in the world dont matter if you cant get the one that crosses the goal line.

bevischief
09-15-2010, 06:04 PM
They need hearing aids after that game.

Rasputin
09-15-2010, 06:23 PM
I hate any QB that poses a threat for us to win a Super Bowl. Right now I think Cassel is that QB, then Brees, Manning, Brady, and Rivers. I hate you all:fire:

BTW great vid ROFL

09-15-2010, 06:43 PM
Rivers should have just ran it in.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-15-2010, 07:45 PM
Rivers > Cassel. Fact !

BWillie
09-15-2010, 07:52 PM

In real speed while on the run in those conditions w/ defenders coming at you, that is not an easy pass to make. I forget if he had time outs, but it probably would have been wiser just to try to take it to the house but you can't fault him there for trying to drop it in there.

Rain Man
09-15-2010, 09:03 PM
I still don't understand why a flag wasn't thrown for him kicking the ball?

I was asking that at the time. The only thing I can figure is that they won't call two delay of game penalties on the same play, but that makes no sense. Otherwise, a team that's losing would just take one penalty and then run around and not let the ref have ball back until everyone went home.

It seems like if they already called a delay of game that it should be an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty or something.

Buck
09-15-2010, 09:07 PM
I was asking that at the time. The only thing I can figure is that they won't call two delay of game penalties on the same play, but that makes no sense. Otherwise, a team that's losing would just take one penalty and then run around and not let the ref have ball back until everyone went home.

It seems like if they already called a delay of game that it should be an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty or something.

Yeah I think it could be unsportsmanlike conduct.

Who knows why they didnt.

Other than delays of game and false starts, were there even any other penalties? Maybe ESPN told them this game is on too late, get this shit over with and hold onto the whistle.

DaFace
09-15-2010, 09:10 PM
Yeah I think it could be unsportsmanlike conduct.

Who knows why they didnt.

Other than delays of game and false starts, were there even any other penalties? Maybe ESPN told them this game is on too late, get this shit over with and hold onto the whistle.

There were definitely very few flags in the game considering the circumstances. I know we took a hold at one point, but there weren't a lot other than that.

Wallcrawler
09-16-2010, 09:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoKAcVL_phI

HotRoute
09-16-2010, 10:06 AM
I hate rivers and I'm glad we won, but they aren't slouches though and will be ready for us in week 13.

That being said that video was perfect, made my day

Marcellus
09-16-2010, 10:11 AM
In real speed while on the run in those conditions w/ defenders coming at you, that is not an easy pass to make. I forget if he had time outs, but it probably would have been wiser just to try to take it to the house but you can't fault him there for trying to drop it in there.

What you supposes happens around here if Cassel misses that pass in that situation and we lose?

Guess what, other teams players fuck up too. Other teams players play like shit sometimes.

Rivers didn't play well and anybody who thinks he didn't fuck up that pass is making excuses for another player you wouldn't make for your own.

cardken
09-16-2010, 10:16 AM

But as sighted before, without his starting starting Left Tackle, and number one receiver in Jackson and Merriman missing on defense. The Chiefs had a great goalline stand at the end but, all things considered..it could've gone the other way. Rivers has played in a lot of hostel environments before, Arrowhead wasn't his first dance.

Christofire
09-16-2010, 10:16 AM
I'm trying to figure out why guys were high-fiving Cassel at the end of the punt return.

DJ's left nut
09-16-2010, 10:22 AM
Rivers didn't play well and anybody who thinks he didn't **** up that pass is making excuses for another player you wouldn't make for your own.

Again, assuming for the sake of argument he gets no credit for the two big plays, he still put up an 80 passer rating on his other 37 pass attempts. In other words - even discounting his two biggest plays, he STILL played better in awful conditions than Cassel has played in 75% of his starts in Kansas City.

He didn't play well by his standards, but he played a solid football game and he's the only reason SD hung around this game.

If Cassel were to ever have a 3 game stretch that approaches Rivers career numbers, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt if he were to miss on that throw.

Rivers missed it because it was an exceptionally difficult throw. And the only reason that throw even mattered is because Rivers kept his team in it to the end in a fashion that we've never seen from Matt Cassel.

HotRoute
09-16-2010, 10:59 AM
Maybe your handle should be Phillips left nut, geeze there's no question rivers is better but damn you won't let chiefs fans have just one. . . . . Cmon man

Dante84
09-16-2010, 12:34 PM
I'm trying to figure out why guys were high-fiving Cassel at the end of the punt return.

Because he's a Chief; and they are Chiefs; and the Chiefs got a touchdown on an exciting play.

I think it's just general celebration amongst like-minded individuals who benefited from the actions on the field.

KCbroncoHATER
09-17-2010, 08:01 PM
http://kcbroncohater.smugmug.com/photos/1011227904_ZL3Wr-M.jpg

Gadzooks
09-17-2010, 08:27 PM
I'm also a superfan of NFL .I have many pics of M&B jerseys.Contact email:mattcassel587@ididnothingtohelpthechiefswin.com