PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Video: Great view of the dirty move McCluster puts on Tolbert

CupidStunt
09-16-2010, 01:05 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8VQdGWharYA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8VQdGWharYA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

HemiEd
09-16-2010, 01:14 PM
I just can't watch that enough. :drool:

Pitt Gorilla
09-16-2010, 01:16 PM
I saw that on the NFLN replay last night. He set that move up by moving forward, then laterally, then violently forward. The people that said anybody could do that are lying.

Mr. Arrowhead
09-16-2010, 01:16 PM
"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Shit my ankle, WHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Hootie
09-16-2010, 01:18 PM
I saw that on the NFLN replay last night. He set that move up by moving forward, then laterally, then violently forward. The people that said anybody could do that are lying.

exactly...

Reaper is a dumb shit.

But hey...tell me something I didn't know lol

Brock
09-16-2010, 01:19 PM
OH HAI GIZE THERE WAS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THAT MOVE

milkman
09-16-2010, 01:20 PM
I have to say, that really shows his vision, his cutability, and his burst.

JohnnyV13
09-16-2010, 01:21 PM
Not only that, but McCluster set up Studebaker's block.

By faking an inside cutback, he forced the lone defender to break his momentum, which is why Studebaker's block ended up becoming a pancake.

Pants
09-16-2010, 01:23 PM

LMAO

Hootie
09-16-2010, 01:26 PM

HE JUST RAN STRAIGHT

Pitt Gorilla
09-16-2010, 01:49 PM
Once he got the first two blocks, DMC faced five Chargers and had just one Chiefs blocker (directly in front of him). His moves are what changed those odds.

ZootedGranny
09-16-2010, 02:15 PM
I need an animated gif of the no-look cut he threw on a Packers' corner from a couple of weeks ago.

MURDEROUS

Pasta Little Brioni
09-16-2010, 02:17 PM
He's a special player.

FAX
09-16-2010, 02:18 PM
I read that he didn't juke anybody. After watching that, I think he may have juked that one Eggo right out of a job.

FAX

MVChiefFan
09-16-2010, 02:18 PM
I need an animated gif of the no-look cut he threw on a Packers' corner from a couple of weeks ago.

MURDEROUS

Yeah, that move was similar. I love it!

QuikSsurfer
09-16-2010, 02:22 PM

JFC

Who here said they could do that?

ChiTown
09-16-2010, 02:25 PM
That dude has jelly in his hips.

Dex is the man.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-16-2010, 02:27 PM
I coulda done that blindfolded running backward while carrying a 5 gallon bucket of pig cum!

sedated
09-16-2010, 02:32 PM
worst draft pick in chiefs history

Buck
09-16-2010, 02:34 PM
That was a sick move.

Strangely enough it happened on the one special teams play where the Chargers actually stayed in their lanes. That hadn't happened all night.

Chief Henry
09-16-2010, 02:41 PM
That play could be the single biggest play in the last 7 plus years.

That play is Awesome. Welcome to the new era of Chiefs Football (i hope)

Chief Henry
09-16-2010, 02:43 PM
Coach Hailey: Thats why we drafted your m-fn ass last spring - keep that shit up.

Pants
09-16-2010, 02:45 PM
:whackit:

Blankey
09-16-2010, 02:48 PM
They should get rid of commentators and play that music during all NFL broadcasts

Lzen
09-16-2010, 02:49 PM
JFC

Who here said they could do that?

I don't think that was exactly what was said. I believe Reaper made it sound like it was a common punt return and was due to great blocking. And that Charles and Arenas could have done that. The only thing wrong with what he said, IMO, is that he made it sound like it was nothing special and it was mostly due to great blocking.

Jewish Rabbi
09-16-2010, 02:54 PM
That play could be the single biggest play in the last 7 plus years.

You have to be the worst poster on the planet.

King_Chief_Fan
09-16-2010, 03:20 PM
I like the hit Studebaker put on the kicker....easy pickins I know, but I liked it.

SAUTO
09-16-2010, 03:26 PM
I like the hit Studebaker put on the kicker....easy pickins I know, but I liked it.

after how stupid he looked not paying attention on arenas' return and letting the kicker tackle him(arenas) he SHOULD have learned his lesson, and it looks like he might have

milkman
09-16-2010, 03:34 PM
:whackit:

McClusterbating.

Chiefaholic
09-16-2010, 03:41 PM
Studebakers block at the :17 mark was almost as impressive as the cut by McClusterbomb in the backfield.

MOhillbilly
09-16-2010, 03:44 PM

you mean he has fluid hips.

teedubya
09-16-2010, 04:13 PM

And if Studebaker makes that play earlier in the game, Arenas runs one back.

Luckily, he learned from his mistake.

SAUTO
09-16-2010, 04:14 PM
Studebakers block at the :17 mark was almost as impressive as the cut by McClusterbomb in the backfield.

still doesnt make up for the miss on arenas' return IMO. he shouldnt watch the play. just block someone damnit.

SAUTO
09-16-2010, 04:15 PM
And if Studebaker makes that play earlier in the game, Arenas runs one back.

Luckily, he learned from his mistake.

EXACTLY, lets hope he actually learned.

he did look pretty disgusted with himself after the KICKER the fucking kicker tackled arenas

Fritz88
09-16-2010, 04:19 PM
Give credit to 29 for an awesome block that actually slowed down four opposing players.

milkman
09-16-2010, 04:26 PM
you mean he has fluid hips.

This is more than fluid hips.

He was able to, in high gear, plant his foot and cut without losing a step.

Reaper16
09-16-2010, 04:39 PM
I think the most impressive part about that cut is that he did it on a slick surface without losing momentum. I'd expect someone with second round return skills to make a cut like that, but you can't ask someone to excute it in the rain. Dex did execute (Dexecute?) it, and he deserves greater props than I gave him the other night. I'm not sure if Tolbert falls the way he did if the surface wasn't slick, either, though.

Chief Chief
09-16-2010, 05:18 PM
Not only that, but McCluster set up Studebaker's block.

By faking an inside cutback, he forced the lone defender to break his momentum, which is why Studebaker's block ended up becoming a pancake.

The punter was dead meat regardless as the only momentum he had was basically backpedaling for 6 yards while Stude the Dude was charging hard directly at him.

Mi_chief_fan
09-16-2010, 05:40 PM
Worthy of positive rep....awesome video.

Fritz88
09-16-2010, 05:54 PM
I think the most impressive part about that cut is that he did it on a slick surface without losing momentum. I'd expect someone with second round return skills to make a cut like that, but you can't ask someone to excute it in the rain. Dex did execute (Dexecute?) it, and he deserves greater props than I gave him the other night. I'm not sure if Tolbert falls the way he did if the surface wasn't slick, either, though.

Tolbert had no chance on the Dexecuter, even if the surface was dry.
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief
09-16-2010, 06:36 PM
Can't for new GIF's from this game from Gochiefs...

Saul Good
09-16-2010, 06:39 PM
Tolbert had no chance on the Dexecuter, even if the surface was dry.
Posted via Mobile Device

Exactly. Dex was past him by the time he lost his footing. The guy was already a non-factor once Dex buckled his knees. The fall was just a nice visual.

Saulbadguy
09-16-2010, 06:45 PM
It was a combination of great moves, and great blocking.

Rain Man
09-16-2010, 06:45 PM
Great return, but he and Todd need to work on their celebration. Todd went for the hug and Dex went for the chest bump. I'm surprised they didn't work on that in training camp.

WilliamTheIrish
09-16-2010, 06:47 PM
I know Reaper meant no disrespect when he mentioned that either Chief's reurn man could have made that play, but holy shit, to make a move at that speed, and still have another gear of acceleration is definitely "Dexicution".

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-16-2010, 06:52 PM
Sooooooo..... I'm guessing now Dexter isn't a WTF draft pick anymore !

keg in kc
09-16-2010, 06:57 PM
Outside of the cut, the thing that really impressed me on that return was just how effortlessly fast Dex is. Copper was chugging along as fast as his little legs could go, and McCluster just sort of cruised on by like it was nothing.

FAX
09-16-2010, 07:39 PM
Outside of the cut, the thing that really impressed me on that return was just how effortlessly fast Dex is. Copper was chugging along as fast as his little legs could go, and McCluster just sort of cruised on by like it was nothing.

The thing is, he almost walked it in after he broke into the clear ... about the 30 or so ... I think he has another gear and could go even faster.

FAX

FAX
09-16-2010, 07:42 PM
His 40 time isn't supposed to be all that astonishing, I heard.

If true, it just proves that there are, indeed, three kinds of speed 1) Workout speed, 2) Football speed, and 3) Ludicrous speed. Methinks Dexterious has number 3.

FAX

bowener
09-16-2010, 07:54 PM
I swear to god McCluster gives Tolbert a high-5 when he runs by him. Check it out.

Dartgod
09-16-2010, 07:56 PM
His 40 time isn't supposed to be all that astonishing, I heard.

If true, it just proves that there are, indeed, three kinds of speed 1) Workout speed, 2) Football speed, and 3) Ludicrous speed. Methinks Dexterious has number 3.

FAX
We'll know for sure if he goes to plaid.

Gadzooks
09-16-2010, 08:40 PM
You guys are all high.
That clip looks like a guy who didn't have the proper cleats on, slipping past the tackle.
It looks as though his job was to contain, (which he did).
I'd chalk this up to luck and mental errors of the other pursuing tacklers.
You should all wipe the McCluster jizz off your faces and accept that you fluked out a very important win.
McCluster could be equal to Sproles. This is one play in a very long season.
However, you should all be happy in the knowledge that you’re not paying 7.5mil for McCluster

Pablo
09-16-2010, 08:46 PM
You guys are all high.
That clip looks like a guy who didn't have the proper cleats on, slipping past the tackle.
You should all wipe the McCluster jizz off your faces and accept that you fluked out a very important win.
However, you should all be happy in the knowledge that you’re not paying 7.5mil for McClusterEat a dick, Boltcunt.

Hootie
09-16-2010, 08:47 PM
dude speaking of Sproles...

god damn he looked AWFUL...like...really, really bad

Gadzooks
09-16-2010, 08:50 PM

The Bolts, obviously, didn't pack their cleats.

BossChief
09-16-2010, 08:51 PM
Dex-factor

remember when Dante used to say he was so lethal because you cant prepare for every weapon we have and he is the xfactor because of that...well here begins the days of the "Dex-factor"

Mama Hip Rockets
09-16-2010, 08:52 PM
LOL at Studebaker rolling over the punter.

BossChief
09-16-2010, 08:53 PM

I agree, he looked like he was playing against the team he wanted to play for.

Remember the rumors by The Bad Guy in the hours leading up to free agency?

Saul Good
09-16-2010, 08:58 PM
You guys are all high.
However, you should all be happy in the knowledge that you’re not paying 7.5mil for McCluster
The only lucky thing is that you didn't have another one taken to the house. If our blocker had been paying attention, Arenas would have scored, too.

I wonder if a team has ever had two different players return punts for touchdowns in the same game.

Gadzooks
09-16-2010, 09:00 PM
LOL at Studebaker rolling over the punter.
Yeah, that was astonishing:rolleyes:

Dartgod
09-16-2010, 09:03 PM
You guys are all high.
Gotta be related to Knowmo.

Pablo
09-16-2010, 09:07 PM
Yeah, that was astonishing:rolleyes:It was astonishing when your QB kicked the football like a Pee-Wee player because we were IN HIS FUCKING HEAD.

McCluster fucks your sister while Charles finger-pops your grandmother. Your dad is tied up behind Dorsey's rape-shed; Chargers fan.

Get some.

Gadzooks
09-16-2010, 09:08 PM
The only lucky thing is that you didn't have another one taken to the house. If our blocker had been paying attention, Arenas would have scored, too.

The bottom line is - way more "If's" came through for the Chiefs in this game.
You should all thank your lucky stars and enjoy this victory because the "If's" won't always be there.

Gadzooks
09-16-2010, 09:11 PM
Gotta be related to Knowmo.

Not usually, but this, so called "move" was worth a thread.

milkman
09-16-2010, 09:13 PM

I've been saying for some time that it looks like Sproles is wearing down.

go bo
09-16-2010, 09:13 PM
I just can't watch that enough. :drool:me too...

i think i'm on like twenty and counting...

Gadzooks
09-16-2010, 09:14 PM
It was astonishing when your QB kicked the football like a Pee-Wee player because we were IN HIS ****ING HEAD.

McCluster ****s your sister while Charles finger-pops your grandmother. Your dad is tied up behind Dorsey's rape-shed; Chargers fan.

Get some.

You are very ghey. So there. I win.:D

Dartgod
09-16-2010, 09:14 PM
The bottom line is - way more "If's" came through for the Chiefs in this game.
You should all thank your lucky stars and enjoy this victory because the "If's" won't always be there.
I see what you are doing here.

IF Tolbert had the right spikes in...
IF Mathews doesn't let DJ strip the ball...
IF your defense didn't look like a sieve on Charles' long run...
IF Rivers could have put the ball in the end zone in four tries from the 4 yard line...

You guys might have snuck out a win.

milkman
09-16-2010, 09:16 PM
me too...

i think i'm on like twenty and counting...

That's amazing!

We didn't know you could count that high!

;)

keg in kc
09-16-2010, 09:16 PM
If San Diego hadn't had the misfortune of playing the Chiefs to open the season they might actually be 1-0 right now.

Oh well.

Gadzooks
09-16-2010, 09:21 PM
I see what you are doing here.

IF Tolbert had the right spikes in...
IF Mathews doesn't let DJ strip the ball...
IF your defense didn't look like a sieve on Charles' long run...
IF Rivers could have put the ball in the end zone in four tries from the 4 yard line...

You guys might have snuck out a win.

I think you've finally got it.
The whole game is aboot Ifs.
There’s no need to have a thread dedicated to a guy slipping and missing a tackle. It’s not like he tore his ACL because he was juked out so bad.

aturnis
09-16-2010, 09:39 PM
What about the Dexecutioner?

aturnis
09-16-2010, 09:43 PM
I think you've finally got it.
The whole game is aboot Ifs.
There’s no need to have a thread dedicated to a guy slipping and missing a tackle. It’s not like he tore his ACL because he was juked out so bad.

You act like if he hadn't slipped he would have had a chance to make the tackle. Newsflash, no chance, no chance in hell.

Gadzooks
09-16-2010, 09:53 PM
You act like if he hadn't slipped he would have had a chance to make the tackle. Newsflash, no chance, no chance in hell.

The score was a result of other players not doing their doodee. I explained how Tolbert's job was to contain. He slipped.
Read my fuckin' posts before you comment on them Jack ass.

Demonpenz
09-16-2010, 09:56 PM
That was nice that guy put a nice groove to that video. I like rap and all, but the generic thing would be to put some petey pablo bullshit on that, but Dex deserves some jazzy funkyness

beer bacon
09-16-2010, 09:57 PM
But really, we made San Diego look horrible. It is great that we have skill guys that are heads above anything San Diego can throw out there. It is a luxury.

Reaper16
09-16-2010, 09:57 PM
What about the Dexecutioner?
Yes. When I made up "Dexecute" in my post earlier in this thread, that was the nickname that comes to mind. The only hangup is its closeness to Joakim Soria's "Mexicutioner" nickname.

Demonpenz
09-16-2010, 09:59 PM
when I get that feeling I want Dexual healing

milkman
09-16-2010, 10:00 PM
The score was a result of other players not doing their doodee. I explained how Tolbert's job was to contain. He slipped.
Read my ****in' posts before you comment on them Jack ass.

He neither tackled or contained.

And the slip was after containment was lost.

Fail.

chiefzilla1501
09-16-2010, 10:04 PM
Read my ****in' posts before you comment on them Jack ass.

Dude, he didn't play it that badly. He had outside contain. If he moves right, he's swallowed by a blocker. If he stays too far back, he gives McCluster even more real estate to cut outside. His only play was to contain that lane and McCluster made a brilliant move to shake him outside and then cut into a skinny lane. Give credit where credit is due. That play was created by two not only athletic jukes, but intelligent ones.

Silock
09-16-2010, 10:05 PM
Yes. When I made up "Dexecute" in my post earlier in this thread, that was the nickname that comes to mind. The only hangup is its closeness to Joakim Soria's "Mexicutioner" nickname.

I dunno... I think that makes it even more awesome.

Demonpenz
09-16-2010, 10:07 PM
Dex-pac

Silock
09-16-2010, 10:08 PM
McClusterfucker

stevieray
09-16-2010, 10:09 PM
Dexatrim

chiefzilla1501
09-16-2010, 10:11 PM
McVaginaBuster
McVagina Buster Douglass

Nailed it.

milkman
09-16-2010, 10:14 PM
What the hell, I'll play.

Dexterminator.

unlurking
09-16-2010, 10:19 PM
That's amazing!

We didn't know you could count that high!

;)
Probably ran out of appendages shortly thereafter!

Gadzooks
09-16-2010, 10:22 PM
Dude, he didn't play it that badly. He had outside contain. If he moves right, he's swallowed by a blocker. If he stays too far back, he gives McCluster even more real estate to cut outside. His only play was to contain that lane and McCluster made a brilliant move to shake him outside and then cut into a skinny lane. Give credit where credit is due. That play was created by two not only athletic jukes, but intelligent ones.

Wasen't worthy of it's own thread. That's all I'm sayin'

chiefzilla1501
09-16-2010, 10:25 PM
Wasen't worthy of it's own thread. That's all I'm sayin'

The play doesn't happen unless he sells on two pretty ridiculous cuts. It's most definitely worth its own thread. But then, I also think farts are worth their own thread. Don't tempt me.

Gadzooks
09-16-2010, 10:25 PM
He neither tackled or contained.

And the slip was after containment was lost.

Fail.

Dumbass!!!!11!!1!!

milkman
09-16-2010, 10:29 PM
Dumbass!!!!11!!1!!

Poor Charger fan.

Can't even find his own material.

Gadzooks
09-16-2010, 10:34 PM
:cuss:

BossChief
09-16-2010, 10:44 PM
Its a damn shame we dont have a McQuarterback or he would be McEntertaining on offense too and not just special teams.

If we could stretch defenses out, this kid would be awful special working underneath.

KcMizzou
09-16-2010, 10:48 PM
I dunno... I think that makes it even more awesome.Agreed.

nicelife2010
09-17-2010, 01:08 AM
nice video

Baby Lee
09-17-2010, 05:06 AM
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7009824&postcount=139

Saul Good
09-17-2010, 06:04 AM
Enough with the nicknames. Let Mitch Holthus work his magic.

King_Chief_Fan
09-17-2010, 06:27 AM
You guys are all high.

I think it is the Chargers players and Chargers fans that have some wiping to do. It looked to me like you all shit your pants when that run back happend.

King_Chief_Fan
09-17-2010, 06:35 AM
What IF this didn't happen Gadzooks sir:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaFAhWwuMOg

KcMizzou
09-17-2010, 07:20 AM
Enough with the nicknames. Let Mitch Holthus work his magic.:doh!:

Coach
09-17-2010, 08:32 AM

On a wet grass, no less.

Bweb
09-17-2010, 08:44 AM
I have watched and watched that video...can't get enough of it! :clap:

Gadzooks
09-17-2010, 08:53 AM

I thought that play was better than the return.
Nice running by Charles and excellent blocking by the rest of those shit heads.

Saul Good
09-17-2010, 08:54 AM
:doh!:

What nickname will Mitch give him?

Will he try to parlay his success of the centaur (half man and half horse) and dub Dex the griffin (lion\bird combo) or the pegasus (bird\horse)?

Maybe he goes with "dexterity".

The only certainty is that it will catch on and spread like wildfire. After all, everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY called LJ the centaur.

KCUnited
09-17-2010, 08:57 AM
Dexatrim

Saul Good
09-17-2010, 09:01 AM
Dexatrim

Dex-Lax because he made the Chargers shit themselves.

Shag
09-17-2010, 09:15 AM
The Deximator

Gadzooks
09-17-2010, 09:24 AM
Mr. Poopy Pants

Saul Good
09-17-2010, 09:57 AM
Mr. Poopy Pants

That's mister Mr. Poopy Pants to you.

bowener
09-17-2010, 12:09 PM
Enough with the nicknames. Let Mitch Holthus work his magic.

Tyrannosaurs Dex. He can't come up with much better than that.

Maybe he keys the term Ambi-Dex-trous to describe our 2 handed return team.

Saul Good
09-17-2010, 01:08 PM
He could wind up being the best Dexter Mc to play for the Chiefs since Dexter McLeon.

ZootedGranny
09-17-2010, 01:42 PM

My favorite part of Charles' run was the absolutely unnecessary cutback to cross up Weddle.

Frosty
09-17-2010, 03:42 PM
I'm sitting here burning the game to DVD and just watched this play again. The funny thing about it is that the punt was really close to being blocked. There is no guarantee that the offense would have been able to score if that would have happened.

BossChief
09-17-2010, 06:56 PM
another part that I thought was funny was the second misser...he dove and missed and by the time he hit the ground, Dex was 7 yards gone.

Gadzooks
09-17-2010, 08:05 PM
another part that I thought was funny was the second misser...he dove and missed and by the time he hit the ground, Dex was 7 yards gone.

Wow, one of your guys scored on a kick return...
http://catmacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/whoop_de_doo_cat.jpg

Gadzooks
09-17-2010, 08:11 PM
http://chaos.com/coverscan/465000/460776.jpg

Dartgod
09-17-2010, 08:14 PM
Hey dipshit. You do realize you're on a Chiefs BB don't you?

If you don't like the threads posted here then feel free to get the fuck out.

stevieray
09-17-2010, 08:20 PM

If you don't like the threads posted here then feel free to get the **** out.

it must still sting...as it should...I'm still ridng the wave...:rockon:

Gadzooks
09-17-2010, 08:35 PM

If you don't like the threads posted here then feel free to get the **** out.

Oh I'm sorry, I thought other fans were allowed to mix it up here for the sake of keeping the board entertaining.
My mistake.
go chiefs...(backs away slowly).

Gadzooks
09-17-2010, 08:47 PM
http://ccc.domaindlx.com/moeburn/whoopdedoo.jpg

Gadzooks
09-17-2010, 08:53 PM
My last few posts reminded me of the "shine box" scene in Goodfellas.

BossChief
09-17-2010, 08:55 PM
zooks, you do know the chargers lost right?

chief4life
09-17-2010, 08:58 PM
I found this new one of him from college look at some of the moves he puts on these fools especially Tennessee :shake: just aint right how bad he breaks there ankles. Watch him at the 2:18 mark The Dex-Factor in effect!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sLaWg1oJXag?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sLaWg1oJXag?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

keg in kc
09-17-2010, 08:58 PM
zooks, you do know the chargers lost right?Only to the weather and the oozing blob turf creature that the chiefs ground crew summoned that night. The mighty Chargerz are incapable of losing fairly.

Gadzooks
09-17-2010, 09:03 PM
zooks, you do know the chargers lost right?

I'm in between the “Denial” and “Anger” stages of loss.
I'm running a bit behind.
I should be on to the “Acceptance” stage by Sunday morning.
But you guys know how that goes.

keg in kc
09-17-2010, 09:12 PM
I'm in between the “Denial” and “Anger” stages of loss.
I'm running a bit behind.
I should be on to the “Acceptance” stage by Sunday morning.
But you guys know how that goes.I don't think many of us here ever actually get past "Anger".

Spott
09-17-2010, 09:17 PM
The best part of that video is seeing that lone Charger fan sitting there in the front row of the end zone looking like someone just killed his dog when McCluster is crossing the goal line.

Gadzooks
09-17-2010, 09:20 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/COqUjfrB8dI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/COqUjfrB8dI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

OleMissCub
09-18-2010, 06:20 AM
McClusterbating.

haha. exactly what Ole Miss fans like myself were doing the past 4 years.

Baby Lee
09-18-2010, 06:58 AM
My last few posts reminded me of the "shine box" scene in Goodfellas.

You mean the scene where the guy who made the 'shine box' remark ended up bleeding out in the trunk of a Caddy 1/2 hour later?